• Rumpleteaser

• crystald

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All men are gay and I can prove it mathematically: If any percentage of men above zero are gay, then the average man is gay

Let’s say the 1 in 10 men are gay, that means the average man is 1/10 gay, but using the theory that (>1)% gay = 100% gay, as you can’t be half gay, then then all men are gay.

Of course, this hypothesis also proves that traps aren’t gay as women are negative gay (1 woman= -100% gay) thus, a trap = 1/2 male 1/2 female, so they cancel out and get you 0% gay, thus proves that traps are straighter than real woman, as one woman = -100% gay, which makes them a lesbian, which then, makes it gay

It's a copy pasta lmao

I'm looking for «yaoi manga» I don't recall if the celebrity is the seme or not but he confessed on tv that his lover is a guy and then he became more popular (BTW, the non celebrity has a sister and his hair's black and I guess he's the uke)

Last thing I copied (:

Tbh- if someone could help me with it, I would appreciate it xD

The Sky is dark and the ground is white.this wintry night.no one around,not a sound to be heard.not a laugh,not a car,not even a bird.for a moment,it's just the snow and me.l smile inside.l feel so free.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...