A Forbidden Attraction (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Louis raised an eyebrow watching Nick as the other spoke. This was... unexpected. It wasn't an idea that he was against, he was just surprised. "Never would have taken you as the type who wants to be watched and told what to do. But if that's truly what you want then I'll oblidge." Louis responded as Nick returned to take another sip of his wine. He was more than capable of taking charge and telling the other what he wanted him to do for him right now.

Looking the man over he gave him a rather dirty smirk. "If that is the case we should at least move to the living room, yes? It would be more comfortable for you." By his voice it was clear that he was going to have some fun with this. It was also clear that he was aroused by the idea.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Never would have taken you as the type who wants to be watched and told what to do. But if that's truly what you want then I'll oblidge."

"I'm not ... I've never done this before .... I just want to try it" he said in a moment of sincerity licking the wine from his lips. He was a little drunk, but it was the only time he could be sincere and would have courage to do something. And he really wanted to have some fun. And of course Louis was perfect for this. He liked control, he had a sexy body who would turn anybody on and he knew just how to do it with one simple look.

"If that is the case we should at least move to the living room, yes? It would be more comfortable for you."

"I have a better idea" he added letting his glass on the coffee table and moved near Louis, taking his hand and dragging him up the stairs to his room. Opening the door he lay on the bed, pointing to Louis an armchair that was near his bed, where his desk was. "Come on in ... I won't bite" he said laughing with a devilish smirk on his face, waiting for the other to get in.

It was amusing to hear that Nick had never done anything like this before. It was cute really, he would have assumed by this point that Nick would have tried such things before. When he was lead up the stairs and into the man's bedroom he took a moment to glance around the room and take it in. He wasn't surprised to be motioned towards an armchair in the room. Eyes moving back to the other when he spoke once more.

It was with a sense of grace that he moved over to the chair and sank into it. His eyes took on a more demanding look as he made himself comfortable. Resting his arms on the arm rest he bent his right arm so he could lean his head against his hand. Crossing his legs as he took in the appearance of the man he was falling very quickly in love with. "There is nothing wrong with a little biting, love." Louis said with a rather dirty smirk crossing his face.

The whole time his eyes kept the demanding look in them, when he spoke again his tone was just as demanding, "Strip." Louis was definitely going to enjoy the fact that Nick was so willing to let him have control. Especially since being in control was something he very much enjoyed. Making a motion with his hand he indicated that he wanted Nick to make it quick.

Keeping his smirk on he bite his lower lip, standing back up on his feet waiting for the other to give his demand. When Louis started asking him to strip, he did as he was told, first removing his shirt remaining bare chest and than his pants remaining only in his boxers, turning his gaze back to the demanding Louis that sat so comfortable on his chair enjoying the show. He could feel his entire body getting warm and small electric pinches on his skin. It was a strange but delightful feeling seeing the other controlling him an at the same time enjoying. At first he thought the other would decline everything but now, he wanted to see how all would go on.

Biting his lips he tried to keep his hands near his body, not touching himself yet. Not until the other would tell him to, even if he so wanted to do it. Under that lustful gaze that Louis was giving him was hard not to do anything. Taking small deep breaths of air, he waited patiently for the next demand, not saying a word.

Extremely pleased when Nick did as he was told, Louis watched the other's every move with and observant gaze. When Nick finished he noticed the other bite his lip, "Boxers too, handsome." This time his words escaped in more of a pur. When Nick had done that he motioned for him to get onto the bed once more. That was after all where he wanted him. Especially since he didn't plan on letting Nick get away from him that easily.

Npw that Nock was back on the bed he spoke again, his voice once more taking on a demanding tone. "Now spread this nice legs for me." Louis wanted to be able to see all of the other. After his order was follwed he continued, "Go ahead and stroke yourself, cutie. But it should be slow and light strokes." Louis didn't want Nick to reach his climax to soon, he wanted Nick to tease himself, to drag it out for him. He was sure that the other was cute when he was desperate.

Being half drunk he did as he was told. He had more guts now than before. Maybe it was a good thing maybe not. But at that moment it felt just like fun and he liked it. Being naked and watched. It made his blood run faster in his veins and his body heat up. As he moved on the bed, he did further like he was told like an obedient puppy. He spread his legs, biting his lower lip, lowering his hand over his chest and in between his legs, starting to touch himself.

At first it was alright with the slow touch but he soon started to want quicker feeling aroused by the others look on him. Watering his lips he gasp for air, letting his head fall on the back, closing his eyes for a few seconds as his hand moves fastened without thinking. Faded moans were escaping between his lips, feeling his body getting hotter and hotter.

Louis really did love how obedient Nick was being. His eyes were watching the man's movements closely, every reaction from Nick made his own body heat up with desire. Damn... Nick was so cute. The sounds of the man's moans were quite delightful. But Louis was aware of how the other's hand was picking up speed, that was something he couldn't allow.

"Now, now. I can't have you getting off to soon, handsome. Slow that hand of yours and endure it." As Louis spoke in a dominant tone he had risen frome the chair. Moving towards Nick he reached out towards the man who was making his own body ache in desire. Running his fingers gently along the man's jaw. "You said you wanted to be told what to do, so be a good boy and tease yourself. I want to enjoy the cute and erotic sounds you make and that lewd face of yours when you are feeling pleasure for awhile longer."

Nick grumbled a little when the other caught him and told him to slow it down. His body was already asking for more and knowing that he asked Louis not to touch him, he begin to curse himself for doing that. He needed so much help from the other, but if he would do that he would seem weak. Taking deep breaths, watering his lips ever now and then, his heart skipped a bit when the other got closer to him, thinking that he would break his promise and will devour him as he could see the desire in his eyes.

Closing his eyes he enjoyed the touch of the other, spreading his lips a few inches apart, wanting so much to be kissed.

Turning towards the other, he stopped from what he was doing and looked down in between the others legs, smiling devilish. “Seems like someone enjoys the show even more then me” he laughed touching this erected cock through the fabric. “God you’re hard” he whispered bending down, taking the other by surprise, and unzipping his pants so that he can have a look and taste. “Mghhh…. You like it …..” he said after a few strokes and after the took it in his mouth, playing with his tongue around his length.

He stopped from his movements, opening his eyes, looking at Louis with lust in his eyes and begging in silence for more. But he wanted to look at something as well. So he lifted his legs up on the bed, turning with his back towards the other, straining his back and after bending down on the mattress, with his ass up in air.

With one hand he started to stroke himself again moaning softly in the sheet, keeping his head to one side so that he can see the other. With the other hand he started to touch his ass cheeks, massaging them, while spreading them and playing with the small entrance. He lowered his behind that it was just perfect for the other grab him from behind if he was to break his promise, which he hoped so much.

“We n-need mo-re”, he moaned biting his lower lip, moving his behind as he inserted a finger inside him. “N gh …. Agh …” he turn to look at Louis grinning playfully. “You like what you see don’t you … mhhmmm” he grinned.

A pleased smirk crossed Louis' face at Nick's reaction to his touch. The man really was seeming desperate, such a small touch seeming to make him ache even more. Aware of the man's lips parting slightly as if encouraging him to lean over and capture it in a wild and messy kiss. It was a tempting thought as he ran his thumb lightly over the other's bottom lip, teasing the idea but not making any other move. Noticing the other's eyes go to his clothed erection made a small smirk cross his face.

"What can I say? Your lewd body is just asking for it." he mused noticing the devilish look that appeared on Nick's face suddenly. Before he knew it the man's hand was touching his aching erection through his pants, with a pleased hum he pressed himself more firmly into the touch. The comment about how hard he was went almost unnoticed. Louis was enjoying the contact to much to pay attention to that. Caught by surprise he wayched a little stunned when Nick freed his aching cock from it's confines stroking it a few times before taking it into his mouth.

A pleasured groan escaped him as he enjoyed the feeling of Nick's wet mouth around his hard length. Unfortunately that pleasant feeling didn't last very long at all as Nick pulled away releasing his throbbing cock. The man really was being a tease. "Very much so." He confirmed with a hungry look. The begging look in Nick's eyes that were almost pleading with him to take him made pleasure shoot down his spine. How could he look so cute and desperate? He tried telling himself that no one could be that desirable, but clearly he was wrong.

Watching Nick reposition himself on the bed with his back towards him made Louis' breath catch in his throat for a second. Damn... the sight before him really was hot. Nick's lewd body was put on display for him, everything about his body begging to be taken. A growl escaped him as he watched and listened to Nick. Louis did very much like what he was seeing. "You're such a naughty boy... trying so hard to seduce me." he murmired in a rather husky voice. He reached forward without hesitating, pulling Nicks hand away and this pulling the man's finger out of his tempting hole. He didn't leave the lewd hole empty for long? One of his own fingers moving to take it's place slipping inside. It was joined almost immediately by a second, not really caring if it hurt Nick a little to take a second finger so quickly. If the other wanted to be a tease and act so lewdly then he wouldn't keep him waiting for very long.

His fingers moved expertly to stretch Nick's small hole when it was ready he added a third finger wanting to male sure it wouldn't hurt him when he was ready to give the man his cock. His impatience made it so he wasn't exactly gentle with the stretching. Once he deemed Nick ready he pulled his finger's out and grabbed Nick's hips pulling him back against him. His aching cock slotted itself between the others ass pressing his hard length against Nick's prepared hole.

Louis didn't give any more warning before he shifted to align himself, pushing forward and sinking into the other the moment he felt the head of his cock against Nick's hole. "You just couldn't control yourself could you, Nick? So determined to have me break my promise and ravage you." Louis murmured before he started to pull back slowly. He wanted to make sure that Nick felt his entire length as he did so before he was slamming it back in. Humming in delight himself at the pleasure it caused. His desire made it impossible for him to be completely gentle with Nick, so he settled for alternating between hard thrusts and slow and deep ones. Wanting to tease Nick a bit more he allowed one of his hands to wander. "You aren't allowed to touch yourself anymore right now." Louis said in a rather dominant voice. If Nick wanted to be fucked as bad as he wanted to give it to him then he would make sure the other was focused on nothing but his hard cock thrusting into him.

Caught by surprised by his fingers, Nick yelp a little lifting his upper body from the sheet, keeping his balance in his both arms, keeping his arse at the same lever. Soft sounds were left out through his parted lips and devilish smile. A sweet laughter escape from his bitten lip as the other got a second finger inside, feeling it rubbing his insides just perfectly.

“Oh god! ... argh .... hmm …. Yes ….. argh ….” Loud moans got out his mouth as the third finger got in, warming and stretching him even more than he already was. He was so prepared for him, and deep down inside him, he knew that Louis, in this situation wouldn’t stop. Just perrrfect. The fullness didn’t last long because he pulled the fingers out, letting Nick wanting more.

Just when he was about to protest he felt the full length of Louis erected cock going all the way inside of him. “Agh! Mhhm ….. ngh …. Ahhh …… god! …. Agh … “ he wanted to touch himself, feeling the pleasure rising and floating through all his body, heathen up every cell. “I broke it …. so …. D-don’t a-stop … argh …. Ngh…. God! . …. This feels so good …..ngh …. Argh……mhhh….” he lowered his head, leaning his forehead on one arm, as with the other he was holding the sheet, starting to move backwards, enjoying everything.

He so wanted to please himself by touching but the demand that came from the other, made him grip the sheets even stronger in his fists. “…. God! … argh … ngh …. Argh … argh … argh … nghhh…. This is soo good “ he purred the words out of his lips licking them and biting them. "I-I'm ... I'm cumming ... oh yess .... I'm cumming ... there ... r-right there ... ngh ... mmmhhh... His breath accelerating like he was in a marathon but all this experience was intense. It was perfect. When they needed tender, there was tender, when they needed hard core , it was hard core. This was just what he needed.

• 3 weeks later...

It was certainly appealing, the sounds that he was able to drag out of Nick. Louis was certainly pleased with how the other was behaving, finding it quite cute how much he seemed to be enjoying himself. Running a hand over the other's back as he continued thrusting into him, a smug smirk had planted itself on his face. His own breathing was slowing becoming faster, especially when he deliberately thrust hard and fast into Nick for a moment before slowing his pace again. Louis truly wanted to tease him, wanted to see just how much his boyfriend could take before breaking. It was interesting, to think of Nick as his boyfriend now considering how things had gone when they had met.

Feeling how Nick's hole tightened around him as his boyfriend drew closer to his release made Louis let out a pleasured growl. There wasn't any surprise our doubt in his mind when he heard the other manage to get out that he was cumming. It was expected, and Louis was pleased that he had been able to make the other man climax while denying him the ability to touch himself. Despite Nick having climaxed Louis didn't stop or even ease up until he had cum as well. Thrusting in hard one last time he flooded Nick's ass with his own release. Leaning over his lover's back he pressed a kiss to his neck before nipping, determined to leave a mark.

"Look at you." He purred, "You really enjoyed this didn't you, handsome?" Even now, Louis couldn't stop himself from teasing Nick. From trying to embarrass the other man a little. It didn't mean that he didn't care for him, he most certainly did. But there was something about managing to embarrass the other in such an intimate situation that was hard to pass up. Having stayed buried deep within Nick for a moment Louis finally pulled out and allowed himself to relax against the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

After Nick got his breathing back in line, he tried to move to the side, leaning on the pillows that were on the bed. He had a few. His back was sore and the back of his neck hurt a little and he knew that the other left him a mark on it. Sighing and growling softly as he was moving his body inch my inch he breath out loud, feeling his whole body getting heavier. He was exhausted and drained from energy.

"Of course. Not everyday i manage to make someone break a promise like this" he said grinning mischievously, turning his gaze towards the other. He was drunk, but in fact, he wasn't that drunk where he didn't knew what he was doing. No. He had a lots of drunk levels. His state was more like a level 4 where he was drunk but he could still know and remember after what hes done because in that state he was more brave and could say or do what he wanted without the stupid conscience.

"And let's face it. You liked it" he added laughing and growling a little because of his back pain. "You liked it to much"

Louis watched Nick a little amused as he was lying on the bed. His eyes locked on the man listening to the soft slightly pained sounds that came from him. Alright, so he had been quite rough with Nick. But if he was being honest, he couldn't bring himself to feel bad for it. If anything he felt like Nick had literally asked for it. Reaching out he ran a soothing hand along the other's back as he listened to Nick speak telling him that he had enjoyed it. A smirk played across his lips at the comment of how it wasn't everyday that Nick got someone to break a promise like that.

Laughing at the next comment he just continued to soothingly rub his boyfriend's back. "I'd say I am sorry, but I would be lying. Besides, I wouldn't say that I liked it too much, after all I didn't hear you complaining." He mused as he leaned over pressing his lips lightly against the mark he had left on the back of Nick's neck while his hand continued it's movements. "Get some sleep. I'll make it up to you in the morning with a nice breakfast." He promised as he relaxed back against the bed. Louis continued running his hand along Nick's back until he heard the man's breathing even out, finally allowing himself to close his eyes and fall asleep himself. Not before wrapping an arm around Nick to hold the man close to him. Sleeping with another body beside him was something that he had truly been missing.

Nick giggled a little, making himself a little more comfortable in bed, feeling exhausted.

It was a good night sleep that he had in a very long time. Good that tomorrow he didn't had to bring those damn papers too early in the morning. He could still stay in bed and sleep till 11 o'clock .

The morning sun started to rise and slip through the curtains, disturbing Nicks sleep which it was quite peaceful and relaxing. He just didn't want to get up. One, because it was comfy, second, because he felt his body still sore. Rubbing his eyes he turned towards the other side of the bed, getting away from the sun and hit something hard. Opening his eyes slowly, getting used with the light in the room, he saw a bare chest that was moving up and down in a rhythmic way.

Lifting his gaze he saw a sleepy Louise, snoring a little. Almost bursting into laughter but also remembering what happened with a night before, he started launch imaginary palm faces along his own face. Apparently he didn't had a self control either when it was about this big guys sleeping next to him.

When he wanted to move a heavy hand jolted him back lined on the bed, not able to move anymore. He started cursing all saints that were against him and who made him skip the gym all those years.

Louis slept soundly with Nick lying beside him in bed. It really was something he missed, even when he was fooling around with ithers it was very rarely that he let them spend the night in his bed. So having Nick be alright with him staying was something he appreciated, and apparently needed. It was the best sleep he had in awhile.

He woke up when he felt the other stirring beside him. Tiredly he rubbed at his eyes before they fell upon the other. "Morning." he murmured as he sat up noticing that Nick still seemed to be in pain. Reaching out he ran his fingers gently along Nick's jaw. "Still hurt, handsome?" he questioned. Slipping out of the bed he pulled his boxers and pants on before he turned back to Nick.

"Let's get you in a nice warm bath. It'll help you relax and ease the pain. While you're relaxing in the bath I'll make us a nice breakfast." Louis said taking Nick's hand and helping him out of the bed before leading him towards the bathroom to get him settled.

"Still hurt, handsome?"

"You kind of worked yourself out with me last night" he said growling as he was sitting up. It was a bearable pain, but he liked to dramatize a little when he could. He dressed his underwear that were near the bed and stretched up, feeling every muscle in him waking back to life.

"Let's get you in a nice warm bath. It'll help you relax and ease the pain. While you're relaxing in the bath I'll make us a nice breakfast."

"That sounds very good but I'm kind of afraid to let you alone in the kitchen. I don't want you to burn my house" he said stopping in front of the bathroom door. "I never saw you cook. Do you even know how to turn on the stove?" he said trying very hard to laugh but was a little serious about the fact that he never saw Louis cook since they ate always in town.

Louis flashed a small smile, "Come now. I wasn't that rough with you." He mused as he watched the other. Once he got Nick to the door of the bathroom he couldn't help but laugh when he spoke again. "I am perfectly capable of cooking. I just prefer spending a lot of money on fancy meals at expensive restaurants. But I am more than capable of cooking. Get your butt in the tub and relax. A nice hot breakfast will be waiting for you when you are done." Louis promised giving the other a look stating plainly to give him a chance.

He wasn't sure if Nick was used to not being with people who could cook, but just because he enjoyed spending money didn't mean he wasn't capable of making a nice meal either. Shooing the other into the bathroom he turned to head down to the kitchen and get breakfast going.

Nick waved Louis away as he went in the bathroom preparing for a fresh relaxing shower. He kind of had to try and believe Louis not burning his house. Even though he would be surprised to have a meal cooked by the guy. With a small smile on his face he turned the water in the shower and go in, letting the warmth of the water embrace him, and drive all the sore pain away from him.

Another thought popped in his mind from nowhere. how is Daniel? a thought that he didn't have in the last 24 hours. Was he really over him that he didn't cared anymore. How was Daniel indeed. It was a curiosity that now bugged him really bad but knew that if he was to send him a message it would do him more harm than good. At least he knew how that goes. Receiving a message from your ex asking how you were feeling only made you feel even worst and get angry. That wasn't a good idea.

Shaking his head, he finished showering and changed into some shorts and a shirt, moving downstairs with a towel on his head as he was drying his hair. He stopped on the door way leaning on the wall, looking at Louis preparing breakfast as he was drying his hear. It was a comfortable situation which he never ever have thought it will work between them two. But, strange are the ways of destiny.

"Glad to see that you didn't burned everything down" he said laughing. "And congrats ... it smells really good" he added moving towards a chair , leaning on the table , keeping his eyes on the other. "I think i can get used to this" he mused. "You, in the morning, almost morning, making me breakfast. I like it"

Louis was quietly working on getting breakfast made now that Nick was in the bathroom. Working diligently he was almost finished when he heard the familiar voice of the other man. Glancing towards him for a moment he flashed him a small smile. "I told you I wasn't going to burn anything down. I enjoy spending time in the kitchen once in awhile. I just don't normally have such a handsome person around to cook for." He mused as he turned his attention back to what he was doing. It was the comment that Nick could get used to this, him being here in the morning and making breakfast, even if it wasn't quite morning anymore.

"That's truly sweet. Maybe it's something I'll let you get used to." He commented as he finished breakfast. He had made some omelets with ham, cheese, onion and peppers, then had cooked up some bacon. Plating the food he set a plat down for Nick, "Eat up. You have got to be hungry after last night." Louis really had been a bit rough with Nick, though he made a mental note to be more aware next time to make sure he wasn't that rough with him again. It was probably for the best that they took things easy, and jumping into such a thing was not a good idea. But the other had brought it upon himself, teasing him the way he had.

Daniel had slept on and off throughout the day, curled up against his brother his face buried in his brother's chest. Because he had been emotionally exhausted from crying he had managed to even pull off sleeping soundly through the night. It was in the morning he began to stir. His body ached a little from being curled up against his brother for hours on end. Shifting he managed to stretch his arms around wrapping his arms around Chris instead of having them folded between their bodies. This was... familiar. It was comforting. Chris had been there when he really needed him, and it was something he hadn't expected after hurting his brother. Daniel knew Chris had his memory back completely, and despite that he had still tried to be with Nick who ended up hurting him in the end.

The thought of the older man made a frown cross his face and his arms tighten around his brother. He had been so stupid to think it would work out between them again. What hurt more than that though was how hard he had tried to be loyal for the older man, how he had fought against his brother even as Chris was regaining his memories to be loyal to someone who after a few days apart decided he didn't want him anymore. It made him wonder what he had been thinking. How could he have let himself believe that they could work out this time? The more he thought about it the more prominent the ache in his chest became again. But this time he didn't cry, he had absolutely no tears left. He didn't know when he would ever feel like he could message Nick again and be friends again. They had both hurt each other in some way. But this time... it was going to take him awhile to recover enough to even text a simple hello to the other. Maybe it was for the best though. They needed this time apart without the other being present in their lives. At least, he felt like they did.

~ 5 Years later ~

Chris finished his colleagues with high grade and now was working at a local restaurant till his book was finished. He studied literature and wanted to become a writer. That was his passion, working on a novel about his life. Not a biography but more like a fiction with a little truth in it. He studied the market and noticed that todays readers liked the BL stories , so he started to work on one which had different situations from his life with Daniel. Of course the character names were different.

He rented an apartment right over the corner from his working place and was doing just fine. It was a life that he choose, working hard to get his dream come true. And of course he had his most loved person right by his side. As soon as Daniel finished school he moved in with him, enrolling in the university where he attended before trying to success as well. He was more than supportive and of course more lovable now that they were living alone.

A bright new day arrived, and as usual Chris was the first to wake up doing his things before moving in the kitchen and drinking his coffee.

----------------------------------------------------------

As the years passed, Nick worked hard and managed to progress and get in top. Now he was the CEO of his father company which he proudly passed it over to him as he retired. He worked his ass out to show his old man that he is suitable to get the position. Not just because he was his father but because he really deserved it.

Louis stayed all this time to his side, giving him the needed support and moving on with his life. Now they were living together for the past 2 years. A really long time which he never thought he would make it in a relationship. They where a thing now.

It was a free day from work so he decided to stay longer in bed.

Daniel had been sleeping rather well when he felt movement beside him telling him Chris was getting up and starting the day. He still wasn't a morning person and even after going to college and starting on a new chapter of his life that hadn't changed. After everything that had happened with Kyle he had realized that he wanted to protect people. So he pursued a career where he could do that and was due to graduate from the police academy in a few weeks. Daniel would be lying to say he wasn't excited to do so, that and some things never changed as he loved the way his body looked in the uniform. Even being half asleep a smirk crossed his face at the thought.

With some reluctance he opened his eyes and got up. Rubbing at his eyes for a moment before slipping out of the bed and hunting Chris down though he knew where he was already. Moving over to the man he wrapped his arms around him, leaning up to press his lips to the other's neck. If there was one thing that Daniel was thankful for, it was having the man all to himself in every way possible. He loved waking up beside him -whenever Chris didn't get up first- and being able to be close to him without thinking about it.

"Morning, handsome." He murmured into the other's ear a small smirk crossing his face once more.

Louis had truly been pleased and surprised that they had managed to stay a part of each other's lives over the past few years and live together for the past two. He had been more than pleased at the idea and of course he had insisted that Nick move in with him. Being used to a luxurious life style he couldn't give it up, even though he really did love the other man. His home was no longer lonely though, not with Nick beside him. In fact, he actually looked forward to coming home to the man he loved. The other truly had taught him that it was okay to be himself again, and though he could still be a jerk he had a soft side for his lover that was only for Nick.

Having grown used to waking up to the other leaving for work he was a little surprised to roll over and meet his lover's body. Eyes opening as he looked at the man beside him, instantly a pleased smile crossed his face. Shifting himself up a little he pressed his lips gently to the other man's. "Morning, love." He murmured before he moved to sit up, yawning and stretching as the blanket pooled around his waist. "Would you like me to make breakfast? Or did you want to go out somewhere today?" He asked. Figuring it was Nick's day off he wanted to see which the man preferred. He had grown more accustomed to cooking since dating Nick, mainly because he wanted to show the other how much he loved him and expressing his feelings wasn't the easiest thing for him to do. So cooking the other a nice meal was a good way to show it instead.

"Morning" said Chris smiling at the sleepy face his brother was making. Since they moved together they became even more closed. All ended well back home and he assured their parents that he would take care of his brother. Of course, they didn't know of their relationship and how he would take care of his brother, but that wasn't the point.

"Time to get up sleepy head" he added mocking the other, massaging the boy's shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmm ... Morning" he moaned in the kiss, feeling too good to get up and prepare something to eat or even move. The bed was to comfy and the company was even more better. Stretching his hand he reached Louis shoulder pulling him back next to him. He pressed his lips over his, melting in his arms. "Why hurry when we have all day" he purred over Louis's lips, keeping a devilish smile on his face.

"But I'm tired." Daniel murmured ready to argue about it being time to get up. He really was still tired and didn't want to do anything, even if he did like the fact that Chris was massaging his shoulders which did help him relax. Rubbing his eyes for a moment he relaxed into the touch a soft sigh escaping him. "You're always up so early." He complained as his eyes moved to lock with his brothers before he stretched himself up to kiss his brother. He really loved living with Chris, having it be just the two of them. They could truly be with each other like this, not having to worry about if their parents saw something they shouldn't. He remembered the promise Chris had made to their parents when they had moved in together, how he would be sure to take care of him. If their parents only truly knew what that meant. A small smile crossing his face at the mere thought of it.I

Daniel wrapped his arms around Chris' neck as he continued to kiss him pressing their bodies together. "I love you." He said softly as he broke the kiss so they could both get some air. His voice had been a little shaky because of the long kiss, but he had enjoyed it all the same. Letting one of his hands move so the fingers slipped into his brother's hair. "Have I already told you how much I absolutely love being able to share the same bed with you every night?" Daniel asked in a tone stating he knew he had expressed that to Chris plenty of times and yet he was going to do so again now. The two had long since made peace with each other about what had happened between him and Nick and how he had run off to the other man despite being with Chris and the amnesia to follow. It was well in their past, and they were able to no longer dwell on such events. Daniel had managed to forget the pain and heartache he had been put through upon his break up with Nick. For the most part he had been able to forget about most of their relationship. It had been short, so that wasn't to hard to do. Especially with how busy his current life was.

'How cute!' Louis thought a pleased smile on his face at the moan he received into their kiss. Nick always seemed to do little things that made his heart pound in his chest. He really did love the man in bed beside him, and he had taken every opportunity since they had first gone out to make sure that Nick knew that. The hand that had reached for his shoulder was surprising and before he knew it he had been pulled back down beside Nick before their lips met in yet another kiss. Nick's purred words made a moan escape Louis this time, his heart seemed to skip a beat at the words as well. "Fuck, Nick. You really know how to make my heart race." He murmured into the kiss but he was eager to return it after. Wrapping his arms tightly around Nick as he turned the simple kiss that Nick had started into a deep and passionate one. By the tie he broke it so they could both take in some air his own breath was quick and shallow. Still, he had enjoyed the kiss very much. His lips moving to the other's neck and pressing against the other's skin once more. "I think it's been awhile since I've left a mark here. Don't you?" He breathed against Nick's neck.

As of right now there was no mark on his lover's neck, the previous one having faded a few days before. Louis truly felt like it was time to make a new one, make sure that everyone fully understood that Nick was his. It was a possessiveness that had come only from having the other man. But their relationship was perfect, they truly enjoyed being together and they had chemistry. They belonged together, or at least that was how Louis liked to see it. Suddenly a question popped into his mind, one they hadn't truly discussed. Was Nick able to fully commit to him? Was the older man even open to marriage? Louis truly felt as though he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the man in his arms. Waking up in the same bed for the rest of time. "Tell me sexy, just how much do you love me?" He asked in a seductive tone. It was a question he asked once in awhile, he still need reassurance occasionally. After they had started dating he had let Nick know all about him, everything the man had wanted to know before but that he had shut him down on. That included the very pain of the relationship that had turned him into the ass before, That part of him was still very much there, and Nick seemed to be able to accept that both parts was who he was now. But it also meant that after such a pain and in a sense betrayal of his love before, that he occasionally needed to be reminded that Nick did still very much love him. But this time the question had a hidden intention.

• 4 weeks later...
"You're always up so early.

"That's because i got used since highshool thanks to the trainings in the gym" he added laughing. He always found his brother quite amusing in the morning. The fact that he didn't like to wake up too early gave him a moment to keep an eye on Daniel. That way he could make sure he was sleeping without nightmares. Even if it passed 5 years, from time to time Daniel still had the problem with waking up in the middle of the night because of some stupid nightmare. He never wanted to tell Chris what was about and he never insisted.

"Have I already told you how much I absolutely love being able to share the same bed with you every night?"

"Hmm, not this morning no" he said smiling cocky getting closer to the other, leaning forward till he was only a few inches away from him. "How about you show it to me in this morning" he whispered brusching his lips over Daniels. "Better show me than tell me love" he added pressing his lips on the others lips, moving one hand behind Daniels neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck, Nick. You really know how to make my heart race."

Nick giggled a little before he was caught in the passionate kiss that Louis was giving. He had to admit that Louis was best in wall that he was doing. Even if he didn't like it to say it very often, Louis just knew how to get him. As the kiss depened he felt his entire body melt, even if a few seconds ago he was the one wanting to control, but in this case he was gladly letting the other lead.

"I think it's been awhile since I've left a mark here. Don't you?"

"Only a few days and a couple of hours" Nick replied feeling ticklish a little but also amused that Louse thought again of marking him. It was childish but he had to admit that he liked it. Even if estetic it was not something that you could show up at work, but thanks to knowledge Louis had, he was managing to make it a little lower than the collar. So that the mark wont be seen right away. Only if one was paying meticulous attention to him.

"Tell me sexy, just how much do you love me?"

"Well lets see .... Since i managed to not kill you for the past 5 years and fulfiling your every desire, I think i love you pretty damn much" he said trying not to laugh to much only giggle. "I'm just making fun of you. There cannot be a quantity in something like love. Love has no limit. So, to answer your question ... I love you very much," he added cupping the others cheeks , kissing him softly.

"Why the question again? Is not like i can stop loving you and act like this towards you" he asked curiously.

"Even back then you got up at ridiculous times." Daniel complained with a pout. He clearly remembered how early Chris would get up in the morning while they were in high school to practice in the gym. He was glad that those years were past them, still feeling like he had just barely managed to get himself through his senior year. The whole year had been... a nightmare. It hadn't gone like he had planned, and any time he reflected on it he just felt like there was a hole in his chest getting bigger and bigger. So naturally he tried not to think back on that particular year. To many bad things had happened to him, even if it was the year that had brought him and Chris to admit their real feelings for each other and become what they were now.

Drawn from his thoughts he when he heard Chris speak again, this time a smirk crossed his face. Eyes gaining a rather dangerous sparkle as he wrapped his arms around his brother's neck when the other moved closer to him. "Don't I always end up showing you?" Daniel asked a bit teasingly. He of course would love nothing more than to show his brother just how much he loved it, and had absolutely no problem doing so. As their lips were caught in a kiss he instantly returned it, deepening the kiss and pressing his body more firmly against his brother's. Arms tightening around Chris' neck as he felt a hand on the back of his own.

When it broke he looked up at Chris, the man he truly did love more than anything and though it had taken almost losing him to amnesia and to a failed relationship all within a short period of time it just made him realize how much he truly loved him even more. "Do you have to work today? Just how much time do I have to show you?" Daniel asked a curious look crossing his face.

"Exactly. So time for a new one." Louis replied with a bit of a devilish look crossing his face as he nipped the man's shoulder just below the collarbone. He was careful to make sure he didn't hurt Nick whenever he marked him, and if he did end up hurting him careful enough to make it quick and not something that would hurt for a long period of time. It didn't matter that marking his lover was childish and probably quite unnecessary, but he was going to do it anyway. If for no other reason than because he could and thus was going to.

This time Louis couldn't help but laugh, "You really have done a great job of fulfilling my every desire." Nick really had done a great job of doing that for him, something he very much appreciated, though he was sure that the other man had enjoyed it just as much. Happily he returned the soft kiss he had been given a smile spreading across his face when once it had been broken.

"Oh? No reason." He said trying to play off the reason why he had asked that question of Nick yet again. He didn't want to give away the real reason he had asked after all. Running his hand over his lover's torso his eyes moved back to lock with Nick's. "And I have you to myself all day?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. Of course it wasn't like he was just going to pop the question, he had to plan it out a little so he'd have to figure out when Nick had another day off as well. Try to get everything perfect and see if their relationship can be taken to the top level. He just hoped that this was something Nick was ready for, since they had been together for five years and Louis wanted to be with him for many more years to come it felt like the right thing to do. "When is your next day off?"

• Saga locked this topic