A Forbidden Attraction (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Nick stopped for a moment from eating looking at Louis confused. Couldn't he tell that he was supper happy and excited? He burst out laughing trying not to choke on the food. and i thought i was insecure around Daniel, he thought as he managed to calm down , breathing deep and taking a sip from his juice.

"How come you cannot tell? I think i am pretty obvious running around like a stupid 2 year old" he added biting from his hot dog which was delicious. "Of course i am happy. This is my first time going to the zoo and i am ...wow " he said laughing with food in his mouth.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

An amused look crossed Louis' face. "You really are adorable." He mused as he listened to Nick. "You aren't running around like an stupid 2 year old. And for all I know you could have just been happy to be out in the fresh air and not locked inside." He added while his smile grew. He did of course find the way the other man was acting. Reaching out he let his hand rest gently over the other's as he thought some more about how he had been acting today. Louis had to admit that he liked this side of Nick. He seemed so carefree and happy.

"I'm really just glad to see you happy. You're smiling and it's not forced for once." He admitted giving the other a look stating that alone made this whole trip worth it. "You always seemed so worried before. I like seeing you relaxed and just having fun. It's overdue. That's for sure." He commented as he reached for his drink with his free hand taking a sip.

"I guess i kind of feel more relaxed now" he said looking at their hands and back at his hot dog, trying to finish it. It was strange but he noticed that also. The fact that he was more relaxed and more he felt much better around him that he did before was strange for him also. Taking a deep breath he looked at the other smiling as he squeezed the others arm in his.

"Thank you. I really needed this" he kept his smile on, finishing eating. "And to be honest, before i felt that i must force myself in order for not starting a fight with you, or only to be polite even if at those times you didn't deserved it. But ..." he said getting up from his seat and getting closer to the other, stopping in front of him. "Now its different ... And i wanted to thank you for being there for me when i needed" he added keeping up his smile. "I think you diverse this" he said bending over pressing his lips over his, waiting for the others reaction.

It really did make him happy to hear that Nick felt more relaxed now as well. It really showed, and he wanted the other man to know he wanted him to be happy and relaxed. The squeeze to his hand made his smile grow slightly before he finished eating his own hot dog. It was better than he would have expected from a hot dog stand, even one in a zoo. Not like it was something he ate very often in general so it could also be his lack of having them that made him feel that way.

His mind was brought back from where it had wandered and started going over the food when Nick spoke again. This time thanking him, which only made him give the other a slightly confused look. "You don't need to thank me for anything, Nick. I'm just glad that I was able to be there for you, and that even now I can seem to make you happy." Louis replied honestly. He wasn't really surprised that Nick had felt like he needed to force himself in the past, especially when it came to him. It wasn't like he had been a good guy, or had shown Nick that he could be relaxed around him.

Watching as Nick got to the feet, his eyes remained locked on the other as he moved so he was standing before him. His curiosity peaked again when he was told that Nick thought he deserved this. It made him wonder what the other thought he deserved, but before he had a chance to ask it Nick was bending over him pressing their lips together in a kiss. For a moment he was just stunned that Nick actually initiated a kiss, and didn't just peck him on the cheek again. When it finally sunk in though he returned it, with passion, pressing his own lips firmer against the other's. Reaching up with his free hand he cupped Nick's cheek as they kissed. Allowing himself to enjoy it before he broke the kiss and smiled up at him, "Now that's the kind of kiss I've been wanting from you. You really are sweet."

Louis pulled Nick down into his lap, the whole time a smile remained on his face. "Well, since you seem to be relaxed a lot more now, maybe I could... get a second date from you?" Louis questioned giving Nick a questioning look. Though the smile on his face made it clear that he expected Nick to agree. Hell, he'd honestly be really surprised if Nick turned him down.

HE yelped a little when he was pulled in the others arms but he covered his mouth with his hand to suppress the sound. Sitting his Louis's lap was a little uncomfortable, but not unpleasant. Keeping his breath for a second he looked at the other surprised by his reaction. Damn, he was surprised by his own reactions. Ever since yesterday he was surprised by his own reactions.

"You begin to be a little to eager" he said making fun of the boy, turning his head, looking around the park, making sure in a way that no one was watching at them. since when do i care what the others are thinking or saying about me? fuck it .... i like this feeling ... for the first time i feel how it is to be liked. " But sure ... why not" he smiled

Louis couldn't help but be amused when he heard the soft yelp that came from Nick as he pulled the other man into his lap. It was nice, to have him so close, and he definitely enjoyed it. "Maybe just a little." He mused reaching up to run his fingers through the short strands of hair just behind the other's ear. "I can't help but be eager with you." Louis admitted after a moment of silence had passed between them. He was really happy to hear that Nick was willing for them to go on a second date. That was definitely something he was going to enjoy making happen.

"I'll be sure to plan something really nice for our second date." Louis added as he relaxed in his seat. It was nice, to be out here with Nick. For some reason the other man brought out the side of him he had been hiding from the world for so long. It was strange for him to think, that someone was able to break down every wall he had built up. That anyone was capable of dealing with him long enough to get at the person hiding beneath the asshole that he showed everyone. But... it was nice. It was relaxing and refreshing to be able to be himself.

• 1 month later...

Once relaxed he pushed up the other to walk further and see the rest of the animals. It was a nice day and he never thought that he would enjoy it that much with Louis. HE couldn't yet believe that he and Louis were now a thing. are we really?

As they finished with some pictures and now where wandering around some ales with small animals he remembered Daniel. I still wonder how he is. All this time i didn't thought about him. Should i call him? or send him a message? he was caught in his thoughts and looking at his phone. Sighing the put it back in his pocket turning to Louis.

"We should get back. I still have some work to do for the old man and maybe you can help me with it, Since you are our partner in business" he added raising an eye brow mocking the other with a small smile on his face.

Louis couldn't help but laugh softly when Nick urged him up so they could continue looking at the animals. He took some more pictures before he thought that he had gathered enough for one day and resigned himself to just walking alongside the other. His hand had slipped into Nick's at some point, which meant he noticed when the other hesitated longer than previously at an enclosure. Looking over he noticed Nick had his phone in hand, thinking about something before he slipped it back into his pocket and turned to him speaking.

A small frown played across his face before he sighed but then smiled. "Alright. We'll go get some work done. I suppose I'll just have to find a way to make that fun." The look he gave Nick and the smirk that crossed his face made it clear that his intentions wouldn't be completely innocent. But then he was curious about Nick's actions a moment ago and decided to ask. "You hesitated for awhile, and were looking at your phone as if deep in though. Something on your mind, handsome?"

Nick rolled his eyes seeing the smirk on the others face. He knew that Louis had something else in mind when he mentioned that. How could work be made more fun? Work was boring. But he knew very well what fun meant for Louis. Walking around in the park, trying to find the exit he heard the other's question which made him contemplate a little if it was wise to answer or not. At some point he had to talk about it and the only person near him was Louis. with a sigh he responded:

"I know you will maybe not gonna like my answer but .... i thought about Daniel for a second and wanted to check on him. I'm worried" he added keeping his gaze in the ground, not wanting to see Louis expression. He could understand if Louis would get angry or anything else. Here they were, on a perfect date, and he was thinking about his ex. That wasn't normal, but that was who he was. He was worried for other persons from his life.

Seeing the other roll his eyes only amused Louis more. It meant that Nick understood very well where his mind had gone and what he had meant by "fun" which was a pleasing thought. Especially since he had not heard an objection from the other man. Suddenly he wondered if he could start calling Nick his boyfriend. The thought was highly appealing to him, in fact, he knew he'd start referring to the man that way very soon. Reaching out he slipped his hand back into Nick's as they made their way towards the Zoo's exit so they could head off and get some work done. Apparently they had spent enough time enjoying the nice weather and would spend the rest of the day inside working. Bummer. But his earlier statement still stood, he'd be making it fun.

When he got the response from Nick to his question he wasn't truly surprised. Daniel had always been on the other man's mind. What did surprise him was hearing that Nick was apparently worried about the teen. "Why? What makes you worried about him? I'm sure he's fine." Louis said not able to hide all of the sudden jealousy he felt that Daniel was on Nick's mind when the man was on a perfect date with him. How could he not be jealous though? Daniel was Nick's ex. It made no sense for the man to be worried about him. He wanted the other's attention, he wanted to be the guy who was constantly on Nick's mind. Yet... that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

"See .... I knew that you will not like it" he said looking at Louis seeing his expresion and hearing the tone in his voice which only made him pause a little, not sure how to interpret the situation. He had something pop up in his mind but he thought it impossible for the matter. "are you ... Are you jealous? For real?" Nick was surprised but at the same time amused. He never thought that Louis would be the jealous type one. how little i know about him

"Anyway .... Even if i maybe know he is safe and all but i cannot worry. I just don't want him make something careless like me" he added turning his gaze up front, walking further towards the main ale, holding Louis by the hand, better said, dragging him along the way. "Its just something that i cannot change. I know you don't like it since you don't like Daniel, but that doesn't mean that I can change what i feel" he added trying to explain himself. It was hard not to carry for Daniel. They had a past together and a present. Even if the future wasn't part of their lifes anymore.

"Just forget what i've said, alright?" he turned and caught Louis eyes, waiting for the other to get near him. "Don't think that i didn't enjoyed this day. I did. So stop looking so grumpy" he narrowed his eyes but kept a smile on his face, trying to mimic the other.

"N-no... of course not!" Louis said not wanting to admit that he was indeed jealous. Though he was sure the flustered look on his face said otherwise. It just wasn't fair. It was also pretty obvious he wouldn't have liked it. Louis knew he should have assumed it had something to do with Daniel from the start, that didn't mean he had to like it though. "I just... don't understand why he's always on your mind. Ex's tend to try to forget about each other." He murmured a little grumpy. Though he knew that Nick and Daniel had been friends before as well they had also tried dating before. "This is your second break up with him... just thought maybe this time you'd actually truly drop him. But there is something inside of you that can't let him go. Even if you aren't his boyfriend anymore he's still on your mind all the time. I want to be on your mind all the time." The last sentence was murmured so softly he kinda hoped Nick hadn't heard it.

If he was on Nick's mind even half of what Daniel was he'd be happy. That just didn't seem to be happening. "It's not like he's alone. He has his brother." This was said a little bitterly. Louis realized the tone he said it a second later and sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry..." He apologized after realizing he wasn't really being reasonable at the moment. "It's not that I don't like him, Nick. I just know you can do better for yourself. He's what? Eighteen?"

He was practically dragged along behind Nick who was leading the way towards the exit. When the other did finally stop and turn to him he was telling him to just forget it. Sighing he realized he had to put Nick's feelings towards the man first, "Look, if it's that important to you than just call or text him." Noticing the look that Nick was giving him he couldn't help the smile that crossed his face. "Are you really trying to give me one of my own looks?" He asked with a laugh. Leaning forward he pressed their lips together in a quick kiss, "Okay. I'm really happy that you enjoyed today. Now let's go get some work done, I can order something for us to eat later while we work."

He knew that Louis was lying and that he indeed was jealous, which only made him smile even more. After all, he and Daniel did had a past together before they were in a relationship. at the mention of Daniels brother, and the way Louis said it, made his heart hurt, but it was the unpleasant truth. Daniel did had his brother and always will. It was a bond that apparently couldn't just be broken.

As the other apologized to him, his heart skipped a beat. Louis did changed in a good way towards him, and it was about time to accept it. Even if this was their very first date, they did know each other for quite some time now, and he did tried his best to be more opened. This little game of cat and mice that they had and still have, was the one that pulled them together.

the kiss was unexpected but he didn't reject it. He enjoyed it as he did all day. He was felling relaxed around Louis, lost in the moment and not thinking about the rest of the world. That's what he wanted. To forget about all that surrounded him, losing himself in something beautiful. But he knew that eventually, every good thing had its bad ones.

"That's sound good" he said at Louis comment about ordering food. they would need it as they will stay up late to finish the paper he had to do for his father and a few presentations. "And some wine would be perfect" he said putting up his cockie smile as he got in the car, knowing very well what Louis had in mind with them working together and entertain together. Was he really going already that far? Who knows.

Louis couldn't help the smirk that crossed his face when Nick mentioned wine as well, rolling his eyes slightly. "Alright, handsome. I'll make sure we get some wine, but only because I can't seem to say no to you." He mused. It was nice, to have this sort of relationship with Nick. In a lot of ways it was... easy. He didn't feel like it was forced in any way, in face Louis felt like he really could be himself around Nick. Which was different. Having gotten used to being an ass and keeping people at bay for so long it was strange to think for once he actually wanted to let someone in.

It also got his hopes up that despite it being their first date he might get lucky tonight. It wasn't like it would be their first time having sex, but it would be nice to make a new memory outside of their camping trip fiasco. There was something that struck him though, Nick never did respond to whether or not he was going to give Daniel a call or text. In the end, he wasn't sure he cared. Nick seemed to be putting him first, and he was going to take advantage of that. Leading the way out of the zoo and back to his car he was silent, though it was clear he was quite happy.

Once they were both in the car he spoke, "Let's go pick up a nice bottle of wine before we go get some work done. That way we have it already whenever the mood strikes." Glancing towards Nick he flashed the other a smile. "So, any idea what you are feeling for dinner tonight? There are tons of nice places that deliver, for the right price." He commented. Of course he'd know that, he did cook and rather well, but he enjoyed eating out. There was just a bigger diversity in ordering something versus what he could make at home.

"Hmmm .... that's a new thing" he said when Louis said that he cannot refuse him. He had to learn how he manage to change this guy from the jerk-ass he was to this tender and sexy guy. ok .... i cannot believe i just thought about that .... but i have to admit, that i do like him .... . Taking a deep breath he turned his gaze back to Louis.

"Don't grin at me like that ... I know flows in your mind and is not going to happen" he said pointing his finger towards Louis, trying to mask his amusement. "We take some Japanese food and a bottle of wine and set our asses to work" he added keeping his eyes on Louis. then he turned around looking up front and continued talking. "Plus, is your fault that i have this much paper work".

Louis didn't comment, instead he just hummed softly in response to Nick's comment. He knew it was rather new, that he couldn't refuse the other. But it was true, for some reason he really couldn't bring himself to tell Nick no or refuse him anything he wanted. Even if it was only wine that the other had asked for so far. "I'll get you whatever wine you want, as long as you promise not to overdo it." He commented glancing towards the other once more as he drove towards a store that he knew had a great wine selection.

When the other spoke again he pouted once more, sparing Nick another glance. "Aw! But Nick!" He whined playfully. "How is it my fault you have so much paperwork?" He asked not missing Nick's last comment. "But fine... if you want to work all bored and stuff I'll try to behave myself." Hmm, "Japanese food. Anything specific you're craving?" Louis was a little curious to see if there was any specific Japanese food the other man was craving or if it was just a general craving.

• 3 weeks later...

Rolling his eyes at Louis comment he made himself comfortable in the chair smiling amused. "It was just one time and now you overreact" he added closing the door and buckle up the seat belt. "But fine ... I will not overdo it this time" he added continuing smiling. There was a strange feeling that overwhelm him. It was nice. Life can be so strange in the way it creates moments.

"How is it my fault you have so much paperwork?"

"Really ... Of course it is your fault. You are lazy ... You let all your papers on the last minute and ask others to do it for you. You abuse your power too much" he added keeping a small smile on his face. He really was trying to be serious but he just couldn't. At the mention of food his stomach make a strange noise which was amusing again. He really was hungry. Without thinking he moaned with hunger, because his stomach was hurting at every food word. "Stop talking about food already. Let's just get and eat it" he said narrowing his eyes. He really was transforming when he was hungry. He was turning into a grumpy Nick.

A small smile appeared in Louis' face while Nick got settled in his seat and buckled up. "I am not overreacting." He replied sparing the other a quick glance. "Good to hear." It really was pleasing to hear that Nick wouldn't overdue it again. Though there was still that small part of him that would be keeping an eye on the other man. He cared about Nick quite a lot in a short period of time, and it was for that reason that he would keep a close eye on him.

Sparing Nick yet another glance when the man spoke explaining to him why it was apparently his fault that the other had so much paperwork to do. "Abuse my power?" Louis repeated gaze returning to the road. "I don't believe I do that." He mused. "Besides, you could have told me that you didn't want to do it for me." Louis added with a small laugh. It of course wouldn't have made him do it any sooner but at this point it would mean he didn't push it on Nick either.

"Fine .,... fine ... forget it " he said finally, not wanting to argue with the other, although it would appear that he other was enjoying their conversations. Sadly he was too hungry to think about anything else. If it was for him, he could just let the paper work for tomorrow but he knew his dad would ask about them, and he did want to help Louis out and not making any problem in the office. Private life shouldn't interfere with work. Plus, his old man wouldn't agree with this relationship.

After driving a few moment , they reached a drive in food chain that they could get in with their car and buy the food, and right away home. It was a more easy way to get food and head home. He waited until Louis parked the car in front of his house and tool the bags with food, heading first in the house. It was seem that he was running with the food away so that Louis wouldn't get some.

Once he settle them in the kitchen he started to unpack them and setting them on plates to be more easy for them to eat. "Enjoy your meal" he said smiling digging already some of the food in his mouth.

"You're cute when you are grumpy and hungry." Louis commented with a smile. He found it cute and amusing that Nick was so hungry that he not only was willing to drop the conversation all together but that he was also grumpy. It wasn't all that surprising though. A lot of people became grumpy when hungry, it really was to be expected.

As they sat in the line of the drive-thru he made sure they had decided what to order to make the process as quick and smooth as possible. It didn't take them long before they had their food and were on their way back to Nick's home. He had barely parked in front of the house before Nick had the bags of food and was running away inside. Laughing he shook his head highly amused before slipping out of the car and moving to follow him.

Upon entering the kitchen he noticed that Nick was almost finished unpacking the food and putting it all on plates. For a moment he didn't move even after he had been told to enjoy his meal to amused by how hungry Nick truly seemed to be. "If I didn't know any better I would think I haven't fed you at all today." He teased the other playfully before finally moving to grab a plate and eat himself.

After swallowing the bite that he had in his mouth and drank a little wine he looked at Louis and thought to play a little. "Well you kind of not feed me" he said smirking , finishing his food. "And as a matter of fact i am still hungry" he added looking at Louis in a kinky way, knowing that if he would play this game he might get toast, but he drank a little and in contact with food the wine acted even better. He wasn't drunk, but the drink started to gave him the courage to say whatever he wanted.

"You're not very aware of my appetite" he added laughing throwing away the trash in the trashcan feeling really excited by this little game that he started, being curious how the other will respond. He knew that the other said that he would behave, but for how long? He wanted on one hand to test the others limits but also wanted to have some fun, and maybe, end the day with some crazy sex. He could only image how the tender Louis would be in bed. Beside the brutal side, he could be also soft. But he liked it somewhere in the middle.

Louis sipped from his wine as Nick started speaking, his eyes locking on the other man. A little surprised and curious he raised an eyebrow when he had been told that he had not fed the other. Louis was about to argue that when Nick continued and he noticed the look on the other's face. A small smirk crossed his face upon realizing where Nick was going with this. It was cute, but at the same time he had promised the other that he would behave himself. Though Louis was just now realizing that Nick himself had not made such a promise.

"Look who is misbehaving now." Louis mused as he took another sip of his wine. Standing up he moved over to Nick, cupping the man's cheek before he kissed the man gently. "Let's get started on that paperwork before you start undressing." He teased taking the other's hand in his, he slipped the man's wine glass back into NIck's hand before reaching for his own and leading the other into the living room. He couldn't help but like the way Nick was acting, it spoke to parts of him that had wanted to have fun and tease the other to begin with. But his promise to behave made it so he bit his lip instead and tried to keep his mind focused on what they were supposed to be doing instead.

"Look who is misbehaving now."As if you do not like it when i'm acting like this" he said narrowing his eyes when he saw the other getting up from his seat and approaching him bending over to kiss him. God, his actions were taking Nick out of guard. It was hard to concentrate for work in this state. So he started to do what he do best. "But I don't want it anymore .... fuck it .... It's like having to do a colleague's homework.

"Who said anything about stripping?" looking at Louis with narrowed eyes but then a devilish smirk appeared on his face. "Although that is not a bad idea" he added taking a sip from his glass, and after settling it back on the table he took the remote and put on some music, moving his hands at the edge of his shirt. He wasn't drunk or anything even if one would think that about Nick. He was sober, like knew what he was doing, only that he was a little bit dizzy and got more courage than he would have normally.

Louis was a bit surprised by Nick's response. But the man had a point as well, he certainly liked it when the other man behaved in such a manner. Biting his lip he watched the other with a heated gaze, it was like the man knew what to do to wake his desire and make him crave the other man. Clearing his throat he managed to force his gaze away from the other, taking another sip of his wine instead in a way of trying to distract himself. As Nick indicated he no longer wanted to do the paperwork anymore he was surprised. Not long ago the an had been on his case about it, telling him how important it was to get it done. Now he didn't feel like it. "Well, one of us has to do it if we both aren't going to." He commented with a frown.

The narrowed eyes he received after his comment wasn't surprising, but the devilish smirk was. He was about to ask Nick what he was up to when the man took another sip of his wine before turning on some music and reaching for the hem of his shirt. Instantly Louis felt his mouth go dry as his eyes remained locked on Nick. Taking in a shaky breath he glanced away from the man. "You are determined to make me misbehave aren't you? Even after you made me promise that I would behave."

"You are determined to make me misbehave aren't you? Even after you made me promise that I would behave."

"Maybe .... Or ...." he bit his lip, moving towards Louis, bending like a cat over him, with his hands on Louis legs, aproaching a few inches from the other. "You can just watch and tell me what to do ... that way you can keep your promise and behave" he smirked bitting his lower lip as he was moving away to take another sip of his drink.

Yep. Nick apparently had a wild side in him. A kinky side that no one knew about it, but he wanted to let go, to have fun and experience everything. With Daniel he couldn't do that. He couldn't let go and be himself because he thought that he would be judged, but with Louise was different. He didn't judged him and he felt that he could do everything. And right in that moment, he wanted to make something crazy, out of the ordinary and that was being watched as he was touching himself and being told what do you

• Saga locked this topic