A Forbidden Attraction (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Nick narrowed his eyes not quite understanding where the other was pointing. But, with his brain a little sanked in the alcohol he tried to take piece by piece every time they were together ever since they saw the first time.

Before he could speak his mind, he was sat down by the other making his chest hurt a little. why are you like this now ... where is the asshole ... where is the i told you so..., he thought looking at the other sighing.

"You ... kind of tried to make me brake with Daniel from the verry first ... " he managed to say lowering his eyes on the ground when he rembered the boy. "And you were right ... apparently i end up like this ... guess i should have heard of you and not blindly fool myself" he said starting to laugh lile an idiot. "Guess i'm pathetic "

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Louis made sure that Nick was sitting down before settling down beside him and pulling his phone out. He was checking a few things when he heard Nick speak, glancing towards the other he watched him closely for a moment. "I didn't try to break you two up to hurt you. I even told you then that I knew the type of guy that he was." Louis said softly feeling like Nick was still missing the big part though. There had been more he had said while trying to break the couple up, hell, he had even pretty much outright told Nick that he should make room for someone who actually cared about him. 'Someone like me.' Louis thought to himself.

Sighing he set his phone down in his lap, "You aren't pathetic, Nick. I also understand why you didn't listen to me. You wanted to think there was more between you and Daniel, that I was wrong and that everything would work out. But in the end... you have to trust that gut feeling of yours. You knew from the very beginning it wasn't going to work out, yet you put yourself through all of this anyways just so you could hold onto the illusion that he was actually yours." Louis said as he ran a hand through his hair.

He felt like now was not the time to have this conversation. Reaching over he pat Nick's arm gently, "You'll make it through this though, and you did what was right for you. Besides, just because you can't be a thing doesn't mean you two can't still be friends. Don't let a friendship be ruined over this."

"Thats easy to say ... hard to do" he said with a sad smile on his face. It didnt last much and his name was called. Entering the room alone, a doctor came to check his hand.

"Whoever did this, made a good job and stopped the bleeding. You should thank that person because he saved your life" said the doctor checking it and clean aside the dried blood.

Nick didnt say a word as the doctor finished wrapping up his wrist with a few stiches, making sure his wound will not open, his mind was still wandering around Louis and what he said and the fact that he kind of saved his life. When some other person might have ignored his call and he would had been dead now. Louis was right. He was stubborn from the begining, hopping at something that was lost gone. But other words came in his mind. you should make room for someone else who actually cares about you.

Nick blinked a few times just realising what those words could have meant. that cannot be .... he doesnt care for anyone but himself .... he was a jerk all the time with me but .... but he did came and check on you because he was worried, said in respons his constious. Biting his lip breathing deep, he tried to understand the whole picture.

When the doctor was done with his wound he got out of the room still lost in his thought till he saw and heard Louis again. Looking at him he paused. could it be ..., his mind went on picturing every moment aside with the other and what they talk.

"Seems like you saved my life, hero" he said trying a smile. "Let's get home. I dont like hospitals".

Louis sighed and just remained silently in his seat when Nick was finally called to be seen by the doctor. Now that he was alone he glanced down at his lap trying to figure out what was going on between them. Were they... friends? Was that even possible with all of the shit they had been going through? He wasn't even sure if Nick would honestly give him a real chance because of how he had acted like a jerk in the beginning. Even if he had shown a nicer side of himself multiple times now. It all made his head hurt as he began to over think it.

It was awhile before Nick returned, looking up when he heard him speak. "I'm not a hero, I just did what was right. Basic first aid to be honest." He replied getting to his feet and motioning for Nick to follow him as he lead the way out of the waiting room and back towards his car. "No one likes the hospital." He commented with a small smile. "Let's get you back home so you can relax though. Did you want me to grab a movie or something on our way back? Or do you just want to go home?" He questioned as he unlocked his car and slipped into the drivers seat waiting for Nick to join him.

It seemed weird... this moment. He wasn't really sure what was going on between them right now but it was odd. He really did care for Nick, and he really did hope he stood a chance. But there was another part of him, that deeper part that had been hurt far to many times that was reluctant to even accept that anything could happen between them. That was telling him any sort of actual relationship was a bad idea. Despite that. He knew if Nick would just give him a chance he would certainly fall even harder for the man.

He fallowed the other to the car , letting his mind wandering around all his thoughts regarding Louis. He had to admit that Louis did changed a lot towards him. Yes, he did still had his moments but everyone hat their moments of jerkness.

He did saw another side of him and he liked it. Smiling at Louis as they reached the car he stopped for a minute contemplating at his offer. He didnt want to be alone ao, having him around made him feel kind of safe and sane at the same time.

"That sounds actually like a good plan. You pick what to watch" he was tired of thinking about everything. He liked it that for once, someone else was doing the job for him.

Getting in the car he waited for the other to get in, keeping his eyes at the road, and from time to time, looking at Louis. He was kind of cute, and he did liked him when they first meat, but back there he was in a relationship. Could it be that those words where refering to him? But he was an asshole back there and just fooled him. Played with him. Nick just couldnt think of a posibility that Louis actually liked him in that way.

"Thanks again for today" he saod smiling at the boy. "I really needed a friend" he added turning his eyes on his wrist feeling his cheeks getting warm. He was embarased

When Nick agreed to him stopping to get a movie for them to watch he gave the other a smile before he started the car. Driving for a little bit he stopped at a store to rent a movie for the night. Going in he left Nick to wait in the car, it wasn't long before he returned with a movie. Slipping back into his seat he handed the movie over to Nick as he started the car again. "I figured a comedy would probably be the best route to go tonight. Something to lighten the mood a little bit." He commented as he started back towards Nick's home.

"You don't need to thank me, Nick. Also... I'm sorry how I originally kind of blew you off when you called me tonight. I guess I was just a bit surprised that you had called me out of all of the people you probably could have called. Considering how you have never called me before, and I normally have to call you at least twice before you'll even answer the phone to me." He paused, sparing Nick a glance as they drew closer to the other's home. "I'm glad that I came to check on you though." Something had told him after Nick had hung up that he needed to come check on the man, and he was glad he had listened to that gut feeling.

Pulling up in front of Nick's house again he turned the car off and leaned back in his seat for a moment before turning his gaze back to Nick. "Let's head inside so you can relax a bit. You've eaten dinner right? Drinking on an empty stomach is a bad idea, and I don't want you going to bed hungry." Louis said his tone taking on a slightly scolding aspect. He hadn't even realized how he had said it until after the words were already out. But... he was serious.

For some reason he felt a very strong urge to take care of Nick, and make sure he was comfortable, relaxed and happy. As well as make sure he recovered from this whole ordeal as quickly as possible.

"Comedy sounds good" said nick smiling. He liked the idea. He was kind of sick of all the sobs and tears. He wanted to laugh a littlle , although he didntt know how he would do it but having Louis by his side he got the feeling that he will forget about his problems and enjoy the evening.

"No worries. I kind of asked me myself why i called you but got no answer yet" he said keeping his gaza on the window. Hearing the other he kind of felt shy. He liked the fact that he got worried because of him. That meant that beneath that asshole mask was a nice guy after all. "I'm glad too" he said in a low voice, more like for himself, putting up a small smile.

Hearing the scolding Nick rolled his eyes and sight. It lasted too long till the jerk came out, but he wasnt upset. In fact, he was amused and happy. "No i did not.... but i got the feeling that you will force me to eat healthy as soon as we get home and set the comedy on tv" he answered laughing and looked at Louis.

There was a true sense of happiness that seemed to hit him when Nick said he was glad that he had come to check on him as well. It was one thing for him to be happy that he had, but a completely different feeling to know that Nick too appreciated what he did. Louis felt even more happy to be spending some time with him tonight, even if the reason behind this time together wasn't very pleasant. It had after all, not been good circumstances that had originally lead to him coming over tonight. That didn't mean that Louis was going to let it ruin the suddenly good mood he found himself in.

When the other verified his thoughts and that he had not eaten a small smirk crossed his face as Nick finished. "Damn right!" He confirmed as he got out of the car and lead Nick back up to the front door waiting for the other to unlock it. "You need to eat something. Now, you go put that movie in and I'll get started on some dinner for you. Just relax and I'll join you soon with a nice plate of hot food." Louis said with a smile.

This... certainly wasn't like him. It had been awhile since he had cooked dinner for anyone other than himself. But... it oddly felt right. He moved into the kitchen and noticed that there was a container out on the table taking it he slipped it into the fridge before taking a look at what Nick had available in the house. It wasn't long before he made a decision to cook a nice and yet healthy pasta dish for the other. He had everything needed to make a good meal, and it wasn't long before Louis had everything going.

When he was done cooking he cleaned up all of the dishes he had dirtied, plated the food and brought it out to Nick. Handing a bowl to him he spoke, "Here you go. Something nice and hot." He gave the other a smile before settling down beside him with a bowl himself. "You know... maybe instead of a beer you should try drinking tea." He added a little teasingly. Though there was definitely a part of him that was completely serious.

Nick laughed hearing the other as he started again to over react but didn't complained. He really was funny when he was so protective and so carrying towards him. His chest was hurting a little but not in a bad way, but a good one. He liked the sound and the feeling of being cared , just for once. It was still crazy that it happened to be Louis. The one person he never thought would care for anyone but himself, but apparently he was wrong. He had been wrong in many cases.

As they reached his house, unlocking and setting everything in the living room, he looked surprised when the other offered to cook. He didn't had much, but most of all, about the fact the he wanted to cook him dinner. When did this happened?

... am I dreaming? . Blinking a few times he couldn't find his words so say something, so he just nodded, turning to place the movie on Tv. He sat on the couch, behaving himself, but picking from time to time in the kitchen, seeing a little of that new version of Louis which he started to like.

do i like him? ... no ... i am too fucked up right now and that's why ... we cannot be together right? ... he is Louis, the jerk who make your life hell ... well... not like hell hell , but still .... right now he ... he is just what i need .... turning his gaze back to the other before he saw him turn towards him, so he turned as well staying still. Feeling the warmth smell of fresh food he just turned into a human jelly, holding the bowl with his hands and sniffing the steam that was coming from the pasta.

"God this smells heavens" he said taking a bite and without even realizing he moaned at the taste of the cooked pasta. "Damn this tastes even better" he added with his mouth full. "Didn't thought you can cook this good" he continued as he took another bite, savoring the taste with his eyes closed, inhaling and exhaling. He just got an mouth orgasm or how could one call the sensation when your taste buds explode by the taste of the food.

Louis worked diligently, and quietly as he was cooking the food. He did occasionally feel eyes on him but thought nothing of it. Considering the fact that he was cooking in the man's home, and from most of their past interactions it wasn't surprising. When he had brought the food to Nick he couldn't help but laugh a bit amused when he said it smelled like heaven. "Glad it smells so good." He mused before taking a bite himself. He had to admit to himself, going on a whim like this and not really having a dinner plan already he did pretty good.

Nick's reaction was amusing again, but also flattering. "Well, I'm glad it's really good. I like to cook, but I like going out to expensive meals more." He admitted with a small shrug turning his gaze towards the TV and the movie playing there. This was turning out... rather nice. Even if he wasn't really sure what had gotten into him to even show this type of side, but... it was still nice.

Being with Nick in general was nice, when the other man wasn't trying to poke and prod into his life that is. Louis did like that the other seemed to care and wanted to get to know him, but he couldn't help but think that the only reason he had wanted to do so was to make fun of the wall he put up to protect himself.

"That means you have to much money to spent" he said laughing at a scene in the movie. He had to admit that this plan was rrally working. Watching a comedy, eating in bed and laughing with the person who apperently cared morr than he wanted to show it was quite nice.

Feeling his legs a littlw cold he lift them on the couch and tilt them behind the other, keeping the bowl on his knees that were up at his chest. "You're warm" he said with pasta in his mouth turning, leaving some souce on the corner of his mouth, turning his eyes back to the tv. He was like a child. He tried to like the sauce but didnt catch it all, still leaving a little in the corner of his mouth.

Louis couldn't help but laugh at what had happened in the movie, but it was also partially due to what Nick had said. "You're right. I do. But it's kind of nice to be able to do that. Not to mention treat others out with me when I don't want to go alone." He commented with a smile glancing towards Nick. This was oddly nice, and he was definitely enjoying the time they were spending together.

His body shifted naturally without even really being aware of doing so when he felt Nick shift on the couch and manage to slip them behind him. Glancing towards the other as he was told he was warm. "Thanks... I think." He wasn't sure if that was really a compliment, but he was going to take it that way. He had been about to turn back to the movie when he noticed that Nick had gotten sauce on the corner of his mouth.

A little amused he watched the man as he tried to lick it away, though he did get most he didn't get it all. Without thinking Louis reached forward, gently cupping the man's face before his thumb moved to wipe the sauce away. "You're kinda cute when you're being so innocent." He murmured, his voice so soft that part of him had hoped it wasn't heard.

How could Nick really be this cute? Especially after all of their previous interactions and being frustrated by the other. Right now though he wasn't sure if it was because of everything Nick had gone through but he really was being cute. Of course it made him even more attractive in Louis' eyes. Even though he tried his best to not make a move on Nick. Slightly afraid that he'd take it wrong if he did, or feel like he was taking advantage of him considering Nick had been drinking. It was hard though, and he bit his lip slightly before he turned his gaze back towards the TV and tried to ignore the sudden overwhelming feeling he had to lean over and kiss the other.

Nick blocked when Louis caught his face and wipped away the sauce or whatever he had on his face at that moment. His mind blocked , blinking at the other and stand still, keeping his gaze on him. He felt his chest turn and turn , sending elektros through his entire body. He couldnt understand what was that feeling but it was nice. From that simple touch and comentary he blushed and turned his eyes back at tv, trying to contain himself.

It was simple, and innocent but it triggered something inside his chest."Thanks ... i guess" he said embarased and all red in his cheeks. It was getting kind of strange for him. Not because of Louis, no. He liked the fact that the other was nice towards him, but he didnt want to get carried away by something that there wasnt. Louis would never liked him in that way so why hopping at something this nice.

"Do you want something to drink?" Asked quickly jumping off the couch

There eyes had locked for a moment when he had wiped the sauce away. It stayed locked for so long that he started to wonder if he had crossed some sort of line. Then right before his eyes Nick blushed, and seemed to almost shyly look away, gaze returning to the TV screen. A somewhat pleased look crossed Louis' face and his own eyes seemed to ignite with a fire. '/Damn... even when he's embarrassed he's still cute as hell...' Louis thought to himself, this time knowing better than to even murmur it out loud.

There was a part of him that wanted so desperately to lean forward and capture those lips in a heated kiss. It was the rational part of his brain that stopped him from doing so. Instead he allowed his hand to fall away from Nick's face just as he heard the other's murmured words.

A moment later the other man was jumping rather quickly to his feet asking if he wanted something to drink. "Hmm... yeah okay. But... no beer this time, Nick. You've had enough alcohol tonight." Louis replied as he turned his own gaze back towards the TV screen trying to figure out what the hell has gotten into him. Of course it was not his first time wanting Nick but... this was just to much.

How could someone be doing such innocent things but spark something not so innocent within him? Not to mention, that blush on Nick's face really was attractive, and he could definitely get used to seeing more of it. It had been a long time since anyone had made him feel this way, and he knew the feelings he had for Nick were very real. They had been from the moment he had met him at the campsite. Maybe... maybe if he was patient enough he could get Nick to give him a chance. Take him out, treat him well, show him that he could really be a nice caring guy even if he was a bit of a jerk.

That plan in his mind he knew he would do just that. So when Nick finally returned from getting them drinks he spoke, "Nick. I know you're going through a lot and all but... why don't I take you to lunch or something tomorrow? Or... we could go out for some drinks... if you promise to behave yourself." Louis asked. The last part he had taken on a rather teasing tone, considering the last time he had drinks with Nick he would hope the other wouldn't try to pry into his past to much again. If he did pry though... would it really hurt to let him in a little? Louis realized if he was going to stand any chance at getting Nick to fall for him and accept him as a more permanent part of his life then he would need to let the other into his past and what had truly hurt him. Even if it opened him up to get hurt again.

Nick rolled his eyes mumbling at the others words.a beer would have been better, he thought moving in the kitchen and getting 2 glasses of juice, getting back on the sofa and letting the drinks on the table. His heart was still beating fast because of the previous moment when they looked into each others eyes. It was something intense right there but he didnt want to think of it. Louis wasnt a romance guy. He was more like the one night stand and that was it. Maybe he thought like that because of his suffering, or alcohool or gods know why but when Louis spoke again his heart skipped a beat, and his body stifft.

"Like a date?" He asked without realising he said it with loud voice. He meanted to be more in his mind but his mouth just couldnt shut up.

Louis had gone back to eating his own food when Nick returned with two glasses of Juice which he set on the table in front of them before rejoining him on the couch. He noticed the way that the other's body stiffened at his invitation and when he was asked if it was a date he felt like he should back off a bit as if this wasn't something Nick wanted to do. "Well... originally that was kinda my thought but if you don't like that idea we can always just go as friends." Louis replied being completely honest. Should he have lied though? Told Nick that this most certainly was not a date and not to read into something that wasn't there?

In the end Louis realized he was just surprised that despite the other's intoxicated state that he had indeed realized that he had asked him out on a date. It made him feel a little uncomfortable, already preparing himself to be rejected. After all... they were barely even friends. Coming through for Nick once didn't set him up to ask the other man out, especially with their past history together and being nothing near friends until very recently. "Sorry if that was overstepping some sort of boundary. We don't have to if you don't want to." He added giving Nick a chance to back out on him. Honestly, he felt like that was exactly what Chris was going to do.

It hurt a little, to think he had already grown attached to the man beside him and had just set himself up to get hurt. Something that the asshole side he showed everyone would have stopped from happening. But... then why was Nick so easily able to get through that outer barrier and to who he really was? It was all confusing, but he tried to focus on the movie in the hopes that if he was rejected it wouldn't hurt as much if he was focused on something else.

His mind started to run a million questions. why ... why me, his mind asked over and over again as his eyes dropped on the other. Again, as if his mind and mouth weren't connected, the words just came out. "Why .... I mean ... no ... forget my stupid question" he said quickly taking a deep breath closing his eyes for a moment. He was acting like a jerk. It seems that the roles where switched between them two. "Ok" he said shortly looking at the boy, turning towards him.

"But ... if we go out ... o this date ... you also have to behave" he said pointing the finger at him, biting his lower lip. He was kind of nervous. Did he just accepted a date with Louis? After he just broke up with Daniel. But why doesn't it bother me at all?. He kept his eyes on the other waiting for a respond. He could feel his heartbeats in his head, pulsing like crazy.

"

He was truly surprised and a little confused when Nick started to speak. No? No he didn't want to go out with him? That was what he was about to take it as when Nick finished his thought and told him to forget the stupid question. 'So... he hasn't rejected me yet?' Louis thought to himself, suddenly getting overly excited and hoping that maybe, just maybe he actually stood a chance after all. His excitement was easily contained, and he showed no signs of it, despite how happy it made him to think that he truly stood a chance.

When Nick spoke again, this time agreeing with a simply okay, it made him happy. Giving the other man a small smile he raised an eyebrow when he started to speak yet again. This time he gave him a curious look. "I'll be a perfect gentleman. Promise." He replied raising his hand as if he truly was going to swear it. He'd behave himself, be a nice guy, and show Nick the side of him that he had learned on their business trip tat the other truly wanted to see. Even if it wasn't quite so easy. But... it seemed easier to do so with Nick than anyone else.

"Than its settled" he said taking a deep breath turning and drinking a lot from the juice. He was feeling hot. Not in that way but it was like his body got on fire. His cheeks were further red even though he tried to ignore his strange feelings. He liked the new Louis but he was still skeptical about trusting him that much.

The movie passed in silent and being too tired after all he went through, as he pushed his legs back behind the other, keeping his knees at his chest. Nick fell asleep with his head leaned on the couch back, with his head to the side. He finally manage to get a nice , relaxing sleep.

"Great!" Louis replied truly happy to hear that it was all settled and he'd be able to take Nick out on a date the next day. It really was a pleasing idea, and he was very much looking forward to doing so. Truly pleased his gaze returned to the TV and the movie playing across the screen. He was aware of the attractive blush that was spreading across Nick's face again though, and he couldn't help but be pleased by that reaction as well. It was so cute, and he couldn't help but find Nick even more attractive when his face was flushed like that.

They didn't speak after that, both watching the movie. Occasionally he'd sip at his juice, and as the movie came closer to the end he felt Nick shift on the couch. Legs once more ending up behind him. Glancing towards the other he noticed that he had fallen asleep. A small smile crossed his face before he slowly got up, determined not to wake him. It took him a little bit of hunting to find a blanket but he eventually found one, lying it over the other and making sure he was covered before he glanced around the room once more. He was debating if he should leave now that Nick was asleep, or if he should make himself comfortable nearby. In the end he decided to curl up in a chair nearby, making himself comfortable he turned his attention to his phone. It was far more important that Nick got some sleep, but after the events of the night Louis was still hesitant to leave him alone. At least for tonight he'd stay and watch over him.

He felt warm and wrapped his arms around himself,taking the fetus position. It wasn't as comfortable as a bed, but it was still comfortable. A good and peaceful sleep carried him on the dream land. He didn't had such a good night sleep in a long time. His mind was still wandering how they got in this situation and how did everything turned into this moment. Never would have thought that he would get along with Louis and that he would even save his life. Or care for him. He was wondering if the other had left or had stayed with him. But considering he could feel the stiffness from the couch, he imagined that Louis was already gone.

As the night passed, letting all the bad things behind, the sunrise was making room for a brand new day.

This day Chris was a pretty early bird. Getting up after a night where he had drank with his father after the grill, he could still feel his hurting and the room like spinning round and around. After a long shower , he changed into a pair of jeans and shirt and moved downstairs in the kitchen to make himself some coffee. He normally didn't drank coffee, but apparently he needed to steady his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stripes of sunlight started to disturb Nick's sleep, forcing him to wake up. Opening his eyes slowly and lifting his body, halfway yawning, he looked around a little still asleep when he saw Louis sleeping on the chair near the window. he didn't leave? but ... why? Narrowing his eyes, he got up from the couch and took the blanket settling it over Louis to keep him warm and turned to the kitchen to make some coffee for both of them, especially for him, as in his mind started to run their last night conversation when he wasn't that sober. oh shit ... i agreed to go on a date with him ... *bite lip and closed eyes for a few seconds than breath hard* i am crazy

Daniel didn't budge in the morning, he remained in his bed, his back facing away from the wall. His body was curled up against the wall, face buried in a pillow and blanket wrapped tightly around his body. He wasn't about to get up, in fact he didn't even open his eyes. His face had tear stains on it, and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. Even after spending all night struggling to sleep and accept what had happened, his heart still ached. The tears had long since stopped flowing, though occasionally a lone tear did fall. The pain in his chest was just to much to bare, and he had no intention of moving from his bed all day. Or anytime soon for that matter. Even when he heard the sound of the bathroom door closing and the water starting telling him that his brother was probably up and getting ready for the day he didn't move. If anything he just buried his face even deeper in his pillow.

Louis wasn't sure how long he had sat in the chair, legs curled up under him, leaning on one of the arms of the chair while scrolling blankly through social media on his phone. At some point he did fall asleep, phone in his lap, and head resting mainly on his hand, partially on the back of the chair. Having stayed up until his eyes could not remain open any longer he slept soundly. Not even moving so much as an inch when the blanket settled over him. Though he did unconsciously become aware of the warmth the blanket gave him. Partially because it kept his own body heat in, but also because of the warmth the blanket had taken from Nick having it all night. It was the sound of movement in the kitchen that started to rouse him from his sleep. Tiredly his eyes fluttered, and he struggled for a moment to keep them open. Rolling over slightly he felt the tense muscles in his neck from sleeping in such a position. His wrist was even sore from holding his head up all night. Groaning he let his legs fall from the chair -they too were sore after being under him all night- and glanced around the room.

Slowly he stretched his aching muscles before he reached for his phone. He was surprised to see that it had not died during the night, the the battery was yellow telling him that it wasn't to far off. It was just three percent away from flashing red. It meant he really should go home and charge it. But before he did anything he wanted to make sure Nick was alright and would be well enough for him to leave unattended for awhile. That way he could also prepare himself for their date. At the memory of Nick agreeing to the date a smile crossed his face. He really was happy for this chance, and he wouldn't waste it.

As Chris prepared breakfast he became quite curious about the fact that his brother wasn't up yet and jumping around the kitchen, being in full happiness mode, since Nick had returned back from his trip. unless something happened .... , he stopped for a second contemplating about that situation. In his drunkenness from last night, he did heard the door open and closed from his brothers room, than why wasn't he up yet .... or better think ... why was he home so early?. Narrowing his eyes in curiosity, he left the dishes and food on the table and went to Daniels room, knocking a few times.

"Daniel ?! Are you up?" he asked waiting for an answer. He couldn't be already gone to school. As he saw downstairs, his shoes and jacket were still there. "Daniel?" he asked again hopping that his brother will answer and not forcing him to break the door. Not that it was a problem for him, but it was for their parents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick was preparing breakfast, letting the radio to sing not so loud, not wanting to wake up the other. His stomach was already growling in hunger as the smell of cocked food spread in the room. Drinking was never a good idea, but sometimes was needed. Sadly it lend to accidents, but in his case now, that accident turn out in something nice. It has showed him a person who never thought would think at someone else other than himself. Louis was that person. And preparing breakfast was the least he could do to thank him for be there for him when he the most needed.

He didn't heard the other awaken, as the music was keeping him from eating all the food. Dancing and mumbling the words as he was setting the table with everything on was what kept him steady.

When Daniel heard his brother's voice he instinctively buried his face even further in his pillow, whining softly as he turned his body more as well. He had locked his door when he had come in last night, so he wasn't worried about him coming in. Daniel just wanted to be alone, he wanted his brother to leave him be and go to school. When he heard Chris say his name again he sighed, managed to uncurl a hand from tightly gripping his blanket and rubbed at one of his still wet and puffy eyes. "Go away, Chris." He called back, hoping his voice didn't made how hurt he still felt clear. He didn't want anyone to know how much this was hurting him. He wanted to believe that it had been a bad dream, that he'd hear from Nick and the other would want to hang out again and be a couple but... he knew that wasn't true anymore.

Nick didn't want him. As that thought rang through his head again he felt his body shake with a silent sob. It shouldn't hurt this much... but it did. It made it even more clear to him that he really had loved Nick as much as Chris... or... he did. Daniel knew, that despite Nick hurting him this bad that he still loved the other man. But... if Nick didn't love him back... if he didn't want him then there was nothing he could do. Somehow his body seemed to find more tears, they streamed down his face again at the thought as he closed his eyes tightly. Keeping his back to his door and pressed against the wall. This sucked. It wasn't fair. Even as Nick's other words rang out in his head, telling him that he wanted him to be happy with Chris. As touched as he should be that Nick seemed to care about his brother, he couldn't help but still feel like he was being thrown away. Nick had after all been only the second person he had ever given himself to, and he had been thrown away. He wondered if that was why this hurt so much, knowing he really had given all of himself to Nick, something he hadn't even done the first time they had dated and he had been thrown away.

The smell of food met Louis as he looked up from his phone. His stomach growled, and he felt himself getting to his feet with no more prompting from his empty stomach. He was met with a very attractive and cute sight. Watching Nick cook, as well as dance a little, singing some of the words to himself quietly was adorable. How could it not be? "You're really cheerful in the morning. And cute." He said his voice made it clear he liked the sight before him. Louis couldn't help it, Nick was just to cute to ignore.

"The food also smells really good. I take it I'm not the only one who can cook." He mused giving the other a smile. This was something he could get used to. Being like this with Nick, having his more playful side come out and truly be... happy. That was what Nick did, Nick made him feel truly happy.

Hearing his brothers voice he immediately felt that something was off. Daniel tried to mask his crying voice but Chris Knew him too damn well to know that he cried and maybe he was still crying."Open this damn door Daniel if you don't want me to break it" he growled in anger feeling every muscle tense. Thousands of questions pop in his mind. What happened? Did they fight? Did he found him with someone else? Was there really a fight? Did they broke up? At that last thought he stopped and tried to understand if the present could match. "Daniel, what happened?" he tried again lowering his voice, trying to be more calmly. "Talk to me damn it!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick almost stumbled when he heard Louis voice and commentary, blushing all over again. Making a grumpy face, all blushed out in his cheeks he turned to the fridge to get something. "I just had a good night sleep. that's all" he said searching for something they could drink as they would eat. He felt embarrassed by the other. Even if he normally wasn't like this, always trying to act though, he always like to loosen up a little and enjoy foolishness, at least in the safety of his house. Taking a few deep breaths, he turned with a bottle of orange juice and with that he sat at the table, keeping his eyes on the food.

"I ... I thought i should thank you for ... staying the night ... so ... enjoy the meal" he said starting to eat without any other word. He felt so odd knowing that Louis saw his vulnerable side and that he was still vulnerable. Because, no one ever acted so kind towards him, and having that now, was overwhelming for him. He was just not used to it and those kind of situations, just didn't know how to act.

• Saga locked this topic