Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Rin just wanted to puff himself from the room when he heard a familiar voice and his name sounded so sweet, that he left his hand down on the bed and lifted his eyes in surprise to see the boy.

"N-Nathan" he whispered the others name being to surprise to see him there. Wasn't Gabriel behind him when he fainted? Didn't he want to take the boy away from him? What happened?

"What are you doing here?" he finally said turning his eyes to the side not wanting to look at the boy. He was feeling embaraced? Why? Because the other was seeing him so vulnerable? But why was he here? Didn't he hated him? Why was he feeling so strange?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

"I..wanted to make sure you were okay. You did get hit by a car and you were bleeding a lot. I..wanted to make sure you were okay" Nathan said sheepishly, more worried and concerns ma for the other in the moment, not thinking of fear or being scared. "I am glad to see you are alive.." He said with a sheepish smile. E was glad he didn't have to see anyone die today and in pretty good condition all things considered.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Why do you care if I die or not" he said with anger in his voice. He was angry that the other would feel pitty on him or something like that. He stood up from bed, feeling a little dizzy so he had to lean on the mashin near him. Holding his head in his hand he cursed for being so damn weak all of a sudden. Something wasn't normal. He wasn't feeling like the Devil before. He was .... different. But why?

"I-I cannot die remember? I am the devil" he said with a little fear in his voice now, not being sure if he still was the devil or not.

"You were bleeding a lot..Surely anyone could not feel good after bleeding out..or something.." Nathan said as he approached the other. "You need to lie down okay? Anyone who gets hit by a car can be pretty injured. Take it easy okay?" He said with a soft smile. "Even the Devil needs to know when he needs to stop.." he said softly with a hand on the others shoulder.

Rin looked at the other with blurry eyes. It was strange that he was this weak and the other was so kind to him after all that he has done. How could he be so kind? He let the other to guide him back to the edge of the bed, keeping his eyes on him.

"Why are you so nice to me? A-After all that I did to you?"

He was kind of facinated and felt his heart skeap a beat everytime the other was near him and touching him. What was that strange feeling that almost let him without breathing. What was happening with him?

"I have to be forgiving..What kind of a person would I be if I were not forgiving? Everyone has weak moments as you did save a small child when it was not needed by you" He smiled as he guided the other back to the hospital bed. For being the devil..He seemed so gentle right now.

"I have to be forgiving..What kind of a person would I be if I were not forgiving? Everyone has weak moments as you did save a small child when it was not needed by you"

Rin felt a heart-eke and posted his hand on his left shoulder right where the heart is, bitting his lip. Why did he had to be this good? But I'm happy, he sat on the edge of the bed, and lifted his right hand from his heart and placed it on the others cheek gently, looking in his blue eyes that had mesmerised him before.

"Thank you"

He smiled gently like never before, and approached to the boys, touching his lips in a soft, kind kiss.

It was like he was a complete different person at that moment and not the beast that he was before.

Nathan was happy to see he was well, even if it was the devil in the flesh in front of him in that moment. He was going to ask if he needed anything before a soft hand rested on his cheek and a thank you escaped the others mouth. For a Devil he was rather kind..The thought didn't go far when he felt a soft kind kiss on his lips. He should be pushing he other away, not letting him do this and yet..it was so kind and it seemed to hold so much for being so gentle. Nathan let the kiss happen with a gentle return.

Feeling the respond from the boy made him even happier. Could it be that with kindness he could have his heart? Would that be a possibility? Could kindness be the key to his happiness? He moved the kiss a little bit deeper, making his way to the boy's warm inner mouth, catching his tong with his own, turning the kiss into a more passional one.

Only after a few seconds he brocke the kiss, keeping his eyes locked in the other's blue ocean. "You should go home. You're not safe here with me in this situation" he added getting back up on the bed, cursing when the wound started atching.

Nathan was a bit surprised at the sudden change of passion in the kiss, not sure what to do as he had never done anything like it before. Hearing the other speak again brought him back to reality, face turning a bright shade of red. "R-Right..I..go home now. Ill come visit tomorrow" He said and went out the door, almost smacking his head into the entryway on the way out.

"R-Right..I..go home now. Ill come visit tomorrow"

Rin smiled in amusement seeing the boy blush and babbling along the way out. He was really cute.

wait .... what? Cute?! this isn't me ... why am I like this? Why do i feel so strange around him and most importantly ... Why did I became human!?

He looked at his hands but all seemed to be fine. Nothing was changed or out of the ordinary. "Did you do something fishy old man?" he said reffereing to his father.

Nathan couldn't believe he was gushing over the devil..the devil was supposed to be a wicked force of evil! Not someone who makes you heart race and touches you so gently, even letting him do that despite the events of before. He needed to just calm down and breathe, get some air and maybe take it easy today. Yeah...That's it...

How the might have fallen...huh?" A voice spoke out, Gabriel coming in through the window, coming out of his angel form consisting of white robes and long waving blonde hair back to his human form and no wings.

Just when Rin wanted to sleep he heard the unpleasant voice of a particular angel that he started to feel it annoying.

"What do you want Gabriel?" he asked with a sigh turning to face the angel in his human form. Since when angel had so much interests in humans anyway. Since when did the Devil had one, said a voice in his head making him to bite his tong.

"You got yourself in quite a scrape there over a kid..Don't think a sudden act of whatever that was will get you anywhere.." Gabriel looked down at him. "And you seem to have bled a lot. And quite frankly, Nathan ran out of here quite flustered.." He said as he went up to him with a glare. "I don't know what you plan on doing or why God wont tell me anything but I will hunt you down if you corrupt him any further" He growled

"You got yourself in quite a scrape there over a kid..Don't think a sudden act of whatever that was will get you anywhere.."

"I didn't plan on doing anything you idiot. It just happened" , he said through his teeth getting angry with every word that the other was saying. This guy just won't leave it ...

"And you seem to have bled a lot. And quite frankly, Nathan ran out of here quite flustered.."

"Well , little kids like you wouldn't understand grown man stuff", he replied being cockier as always. "What can I say I have an unique charm of mine that one cannot resist", he added knowing that he will angry the other. There was the real Devil.

"I don't know what you plan on doing or why God wont tell me anything but I will hunt you down if you corrupt him any further"

God didn't say a word to him? But why? he narrowed his yes not sure if the other one was bluffing or was telling the truth. Most of the time angels couldn't lie, but who knows what abilities they got since he was cast away.

"Look here dick-head. He came to me, without me doing anything so leave your shit at the gates from Heaven and not wave it in front of me", he growled as well. "And as I told you ... He is mine and mine only. I don't care what you or any fly-thing say. I will protect him".

"I will not let the Devil taint a pure soul. You will not take this mortals soul if I have anything to say about it" Gabriel glared down at him. "Unique charm?! It is a devilish temptation, at least charm is classy and refined" He said, wishing he could strike him here and now. "I will take him back to the side of the lord, he will be brought to the side of good" He said as he turned back into his divine form..

"Don't you think Dad would have had already told you to do that?" he said adding a little salt on the pour angel's wound.

"I may be a devil, but it seems that Father is no my side this time" he added grinning at him knowing that Gabriel wasn't allowed to kill him or anything.

"He would never take the side of the Devil! You are unholy..he wouldn't let you...." Gabriel's eyes glowed in his frustration, vanishing from the room, very pissed off. He was seething with rage..

Nathan came back after work the very next day to check on him. "Hey Rin, they said they might let you out tonight" He said with a happy smile as he stepped into the room.

"He would never take the side of the Devil! You are unholy..he wouldn't let you...."

Rin smiled , being pleased with himself because he manage to anger the angel that much that he was crossing the line to range. That was a sin for an angel. He really liked his job.

After Gabriel disappeared he turned back to bed and tried to sleep, but wasn't a normal sleep.

The next day he was surprised to be woke up by the boy. He didn't thought that he would come back to check on him. He really was to kind for this world. He smiled lifting his body up in bed, to see Nathan better.

"That is a good news after so bad ones" he mumbled sitting on the edge of the bed, wanting to get out from the hospital already. "Let's go ... I cannot stay in here any longer" he added looking for his clothes.

"They have your clothes downstairs, Ill go get them" Nathan said as he left, returning a few minutes later with his clothes. "I guess you will know your blood type if anything happens or something.." He shrugged as he handed the other his clothes. "Well, now you can finally get out of here as you seem to so desperately want to go" He laughed with a small smile on his face

Taking his clothes from the boys hand he smiled at him. It was strange that he was feeling quite good seeing the other in front of him smiling. It was better than the last image of him crying after he had done that to him. He sigh, getting off bed, starting to undress and to dress with his normal clothes.

Nathan turned quickly around as Rin was simply getting undressed without care. "You can't just go getting changed in front of people, jeez!

" He said with a small blush. "Doesn't even the devil have some sense of deceny in front of other people?" Nathan said with a small cough. "You done changing yet?" He asked, not wanting to turn around until he knew for sure.

"You can't just go getting changed in front of people, jeez!

Rin turned to look at the boy not knowing why he was so embarrassed than he laughed. He really was to innocent for him.

"Doesn't even the devil have some sense of deceny in front of other people?"

"Actually no ... we kind of embraced the way we look and its not a shame to be naked. After all the first humans my Dad made were naked at first" he said in a nonchalant way.

"You done changing yet?"

He felt the embarrassment in the boys voice and it only made him smile. Once he finished dressing he turned and hug the boy from behind. "All done" , he whispered just holding him close to his chest. It was so relaxing.

"T-The first sin..caused people..cover bodies..something...words" Nathan coughed as he tried to collect himself. He felt the other hug him from behind, startled for a moment but quickly relaxing under a surprisingly light touch. "I'll make up for that brain fart later.." He said with a small little nod. He just needed to get all of his thoughts together..

"It's because of humans desire that they made the sin ... they wanted more, never satisfied with what they had", he added sighing knowing the history to damn well.

"But as always, Father loved you more than his angels which were perfect creatures. He always preferred the unperfect ones" he added letting the boy go. Adding his hands in his pockets he went to the door, wanting to get out of that white place. It was to close with the Heaven.