Where do you hide your yaoi mangas?

Kiro

I hide my yaoi manga in my laptop..:cuteonion7:

Since yaoi manga is very rare in my country and the price is very expensive..

I only can read it in my laptop..I always read yaoi in my bedroom so my parents never get noticed

I have once or twice got caught read yaoi manga...but the good thing is read the page when there are no sex scene so they never know..

My parents never waste their time to check my laptop

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Shuyu_chan

• misakixusagi

• Karin

It depends on where I 'm at, like if I 'm in my room and someone walks in suddenly I'll throw it under my pillow in it 's secret nook. But if I'm on my laptope and someone walks in (which happens a lot) I 'll have another tab up on another page and turn to it really quickly. And when I 'm whatching yaoi, I turn it to another page on youtube like a music vidio or some other thing. The only real thing I 'm scared of is that I have glasses so when some one walks in I ether pretend I 'm trying to read without my glasses or I turn so they can't see the screen or my facr (well, most of my face they can't see) . So far thoughts tricks have worked for me really well, that's why I hope you try them too! ^w^

well...since i'm reading them online is a lot easier for me to "hide" them. whenever i read yaoi manga and my husband is close (mostly right before bedtime) i switch to another webpage......problem solved. ...and since both my husband and i have a laptop of our own we don't use the other one's laptop.

i'm impressed with the title and got curious

but it made me comment in this thread because of what you guys have shared... truly amusing and helpful

sadly on my part i haven't or rather i can't buy yaoi stuff at all... OTL

1. my country is too religious they'd probably ban instantly any publishers here to sell any yaoi stuff

unless a person buys them online

2. getting credit card in my country is not easy unlike to other countries

a person have to have a job and have tax paid for one year to be valid owner of a credit card,

there'll be other requirements too.

3. supplementary credit card is a no-no to me,

because that would mean that anything i purchase will be instantly known by my parents

and they could search it through internet even if i lie about it or even if i don't tell them what yaoi is

or what i bought using the supplementary credit card.

4. anything delivered unto our house can be seen by my parents

furthermore, they would instantly question what i bought... again, refer to #2 or 3.

as for where i hide my yaoi stuff, mostly downloaded...sadly OTL

is just at my hard disk drive / laptop... OTL

I've been reading yaoi online for years and years...i hardly ever download or if id do i delete it after ive read it the clear the recent places lol. OR if i'm still reading it online i save it in a Google chrome folder under a fake name...ive decided to actually buy some yaoi i'm going to order it with some shoujo manga and then hide it under my draws ha ha

I always read my yaoi manga by online, that's why I hide it in my laptop, I hide the folder too so my family and friends won't find out, :p

it must be fun if I have the real yaoi manga, but try to think where I can hide it first, lol

i have a few yaoi manga books and it doesn't arouse any curiosity so I just store them with my other normal books :D

As for the downloaded ones, they're all kept under digital lock and key ;D

No one should ever know the vast collection I have XDD :hamtaro-005 (6):

Thanks for my bf my yaoi books are all kept at his room

We spent time together in his room...

I don't need to worry about my family :hamtaro-005 (6):

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for my bf my yaoi books are all kept at his room

We spent time together in his room...

I don't need to worry about my family :hamtaro-005 (6):

before I hide mine inside bookcase but at the back of many book

just like put a layer of textbook in outer to cover up

and I also hide some of them inside the shoesbox

but now I'm no longer to hide

If it's me....I think

- book

I hide them on the top of the showcase lol :onion4:onionn6 and when my mom gonna find them, she can't find them even one lol :onion2

but I'm not stop to buy them lol so I have to find new place too. and I put them mixed with not yaoi book and put them behind. lol

-manga in notebook

I locked password in user ^ ^ so she can't enter my notebook lol

but sometime my sis want to play my notebook so I hide them deeper in the other folder that she can't find and in that folder has a lot of folder too.

ex. My computer

• 1 year later...

Following the oldest hiding concept. Hide the tree in the forest.. With the mounds of variety of books I owned, nobody would notice if I hide some indecent book/manga in the open book shelf. Nobody would even pay attention to it, I'm the only bibliomaniac in the family.

My doujins and whatnot are in the same pile as all my old Shonen Jump magazines in the corner of my room, which nobody ever goes through. I may actually have to move them soon though, since my brother has started getting into manga.

• 1 month later...

My physical ones are on the shelf with most of my books, out in the open but since my family knows what I'm into, they won't open many of them randomly, same thing with my computer though its password protected.

I don't see a reason to hide them at all, I have them in my shelf together with my other manga. My boyfriend knows about it and doesn't really care. I might one day have to hide them from my daughter though, not exactly a good literature for a little girl :D