Where do you hide your yaoi mangas?

Kiro

Hey! I was curious where do you guys hide your yaoi materials from your family?

I keep the yaoi mangas where I keep all the other mags (like music mags) and newspapers and as I have a big number I think they are pretty hard to find there. However my mom it's pretty curious and I have the impression she suspects there is something hidden there, so maybe I should change the place...

About those that I downloaded, they are safe in my notebook as it is almost always with me :D

• Like 6

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Shuyu_chan

• misakixusagi

• Karin

i keep mine in a under the window chest/box that has stuff piled on top so its very unlikly anyone can see them- although my collection is huge now and im running out of space :0, so i only go into the chest when i know no one is around, i keep the dvds in the wardrobe, again no one can get there, and the downloaded stuff is just in a file in my laptop but the laptop is password protected,

only prob is i have to be carefull when and where i watch and read stuff online cause if i have my head phones in i dnt hear people some in but i think they can hear what im listening 2 lmao !! :D :D

• Like 3

I hide them under the bed, in a shoes box ^_^ The ones that I download are stored on DVDs and on memory sticks and I keep them mixed with other CDs and DVDs so they are pretty hard to spot

• Like 2

I dun hide my yaoi manga anywhere cause my parents really don't care. In fact I don't think they have ever heard of yaoi :D I have full of manga on my desk under some other mags but still on the desk and my notebook is full of yaoi. even on the background of my notebook there's a yaoi pic :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 5

wow your brave lol go you :D

I'm just lucky that my family is this way and doesn't care so much... but I guess you need guts to act like that as well and I have loads :leaf20:

• Like 1

lol i dont think my parents know wot it is either, but its not hard to wrk out by the covers lol

and as long as i dnt mention it to friends or get it out when i see them i should be fine lol, i have loads too, i love buying a new BL every now and then :D

• Like 2

lol you're right... but if my parents would see a yaoi picture in my stuff I don't think they would know they are both guys :hamtaro-005 (5): and if they would suspect it, I would assure them there are a guy and a girl in the pic :hamtaro-005 (22):

• Like 4

I don't hide them either. and my parents and my brothers know that i read yaoi manga. My brother even knows what uke and seme means 'cause I always tell him that he's a uke.

there was one time when he came in my room and looked at one of my posters, pointed at a guy (it was actually akanishi jin from kat-tun) and said: THAT GUY IS UKE"

haha... no my brother is not gay xDDD

• Like 3

I don't hide them either. and my parents and my brothers know that i read yaoi manga.

it means you're even braver than me bco your family knows about it while mine just care and doesn't know what yaoi is :)

• Like 1

Wow... you don't hide your yaoi manga? You are great! I hide them in a drawer at my desk. And I always lock that drawner cause I also have a diary and some other personal stuff there as well. :D

For those downloaded, I keep them in my computer, there is a folder called "my stuff", inside of it there's another one called "images", inside of it there's another one called "miscellaneous" and inside of it there's a folder called "manga". And here I have a folder for each yaoi manga series I have :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I didn't have to hide my stash, though I don't have to put much effort in doing that....luckily or maybe it's unfortunate that I don't have a lot :cuteonion53: The movies I download are all on DVD and those I label in Japanese which only I know! And my computer is my computer so it's always safe.

I'm careful not to read BL when my parents are home :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

Lucky girls! I do hide my mangas in a box and I put it on top of my cupboard. I have to use a chair to get to it :hamtaro-005 (21):

And the ones that I download, I keep them in a hidden folder, which is placed in another folder that has lots and lots of unsorted stuff in it... :leaf2:

• Like 1

i have a folder too

but i just have the poem i made up in it

i wish i had some hide

my ma said i have ta read the books my dad got me first

i cant wait till the day comes when i have my very own yaoi manga

haha i did the same when my sister saw a bed scene picture of two boys in my laptop :(

She said to me : "OMG! what the hell?there seems that two boys are kissing ......aaa.... sleeping together?? why do you save those pics? i will tell mother now"......="=......

I smiled and said that" " hey hey look at this carefully sister.....it is a girl.....and a boy......@@ see it? a girl with rather long hair....."

then she gazed at this .....giggled and said "sorry..." :)

• Like 2

I have lots of manga on my laptop, but I was smart enough to password protect it:leaf5:

i used to find a software can "destroy" all the folder passwords when im trying to open my protected folder ...(i forgot the pass hic :( )

u should be careful ;)

• Like 1

i used to find a software can "destroy" all the folder passwords when im trying to open my protected folder ...(i forgot the pass hic :( )

u should be careful ;)

Oh my.. oh my! Don't tell me such a software exist! :8yoyo13:

I'm dead if my brother finds my password :6onion72:

• Like 1

im sorry for that :(

but its rather complicated to remove or destroy the password :) my friend helped me to do that bcz i cant do myself XD

you dont need to worry abt it XD i think your brother cant do it if he is not really good at computer and software :hamtaro-005 (8):

I keep my manga in my cupboard and I have a lot of clothes on top of them... it's a real mess in my cupboard (as in my whole room) and nobody would have the patience to dig through all the clothes :hamtaro-005 (14):

The ones that I download... I keep them in a folder called Projects and inside I have other folders: Biology, Chemistry... and in Chemistry, there is another folder called Old and there are all my yaoi goodies :leaf15:

• Like 1

I don't exactly hide them but I don't let them lying here and there either. I keep them in my bookshelves along with the other books. It's the only place that my mom doesn't touch cause there, I also keep my univesity books and all the notes. She knows I hate it when people mess with my notes and stuff related with university so she keeps her hands off them. As for the stuff I download I don't keep anything in my laptop, I transfer them to an external hard drive. So there's no problem for now at least.

• Like 1

I don't hide them anywhere... I keep them in a drawer, not locked, not covered with something on top of them...

And for those that I download, I keep them in my pc in a folder called My Stuff and there I have another folder called Yaoi. Inside of that folder I have other folders called Manga, Anime, Artbooks, Drama CDs and so on. I haven't created all these folders in with the purpose of hiding them, I did it just to order my stuff in my PC :leaf2:

i'm just put it to my yaoi manga at my table..because i know they don't interested with some paper with binding paper...HOHO :msn_red_fox 14:

so they don't check it i guest?...:Red_fox3: