Where do you hide your yaoi mangas?

Kiro

*sigh* I know how you feel. My family is homophobic too and its not that I like homos but yaoi is so beautiful!!! Im not making any sense am i?

I use to own yaoi mangas but I got caught and so I blame it on a non existence person. Then I got new ones and again I got caught. So now I only read it on my phone which is why I bought a phone with huge screen.

Oh im new here! I love to go on and on about yaoi 'sigh*

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Shuyu_chan

• misakixusagi

• Karin

*sigh* I know how you feel. My family is homophobic too and its not that I like homos but yaoi is so beautiful!!! Im not making any sense am i?

I use to own yaoi mangas but I got caught and so I blame it on a non existence person. Then I got new ones and again I got caught. So now I only read it on my phone which is why I bought a phone with huge screen.

Oh im new here! I love to go on and on about yaoi 'sigh*rabbit13

Most of mine are on a hard drive, they are not hidden in any folders they are just in the folder called 'manga', didn't really work well when one of my friends borrowed it and found all my yaoi and then they said "I thought you were innocent" XD. My physical copies are hidden under a small, short table next to my bed, so far nobody has found them.

My stock never have physical appearance. All are either online or downloaded files Xp.

Immediate trace erase after read/watch Xp

hehehhe

• 2 months later...

Everyone in my family is homophobic except me and a few aunts, but they don't know about this side of me lol mine is in the back of my bookshelf hidden away with two rows of regular manga. Luckily they never go threw them lol. ^^

• Like 1

I only download my yaoi mangas because I swear my mother will find them no matter where I try to hide them. It's become my routine. Download, Save File, Transfer to a USB, Delete from the computer permanently, then delete the history. I take the USB with me wherever I go. One can never be too sure. :)

• Like 1

My Mom once took a look at my manga I had in my bookcase, luckily it was a shoujo one. So yeah ever since then I got scared and started hiding my yaoi collection under my bed. Well... that was until one day my cousin opened my laptop and saw my downloaded manga. She just saw the cover o.O and then glared at me. "Oh sure Cousin... It's just two boys kissing that's all - Not two guys doing H stuff and hardcore, not at all" :hamtaro-005 (5):

Ever since then I just made a new folder named "Programs" and hid them there.

Hmm maybe I should change the covers too.

• Like 2

I have several folders in my computer to hide my downloaded mangas in (before I delete them). So it goes like this 1 folder is named anime. inside anime I have several other folders for different animes then inside those are other folders for other animes. It looks so messed up at first glance but I make sure to arrange them so they're always in order. most people would get bored looking through them then they would just give up. :)

• Like 1

Aren't we all geniuses when it comes to hide our Yaoi manga? Ohohoho.

But I think hiding the Yaoi in folders is the best idea, no one would search something named like "Programs" or "animes" especially if you have more folders in them. In the folder I made, I just threw some random programs in and then the yaoi folders >.> Who would search those folders anyway?

But now that I think about it, I don't think it's a good idea to hide them under my bed anymore o.O it would be too obvious if for example Mom would want to change the bed's sheets.

• Like 2

Lucky you :) if I had Yaoi mangas (that aren't downloaded) I would hide them behind my encyclopedias and dictionaries (I have tons of these lol). Nobody would bother looking through those. Unless you have family members who likes reading dictionaries.

• Like 2

Lucky you :) if I had Yaoi mangas (that aren't downloaded) I would hide them behind my encyclopedias and dictionaries (I have tons of these lol). Nobody would bother looking through those. Unless you have family members who likes reading dictionaries.

Ohhoho great idea!

In my family, only the one of my two cousins know about yaoi, and she reads too. My Dad too, and when he found out, it was a year ago I guess. He looked kinda shocked at me and said "Let's... Keep it a secret for Mom huh? Since you already read I can't stop you now" :hamtaro-005 (21)::hamtaro-005 (5):

"Oh poor Dad" I thought, I almost gave him a heart attack.

306778_450153051676029_1038680784_n.jpg

• Like 1

@Rei im pretty much the same, my family dont mind too much as long as i dont become gay or let it affect my life XD

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone in my family is homophobic except me and a few aunts, but they don't know about this side of me lol mine is in the back of my bookshelf hidden away with two rows of regular manga. Luckily they never go threw them lol. ^^

WOW what a dilema ur in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i only have 1 hard copy of a YAOI manga and all others are in my hard drive.. and i live alone so... i dont have to hide them. =) i do have a huge movie poster of Brokeback Mountain but i dont have any space on my wall to put it. =(

• Like 1

I don't need to hide it, cause i live alone.

My friends know about my hobby and my family doesn't come visit me, it's me who visits them (That sounded pretty sad, but that's the truth.)

They Know Already.

yoyo7

Oh Well.You Shouldnt Hide It.

But I put them on shelves or in a neat pile of books.

• Like 1

I started buying yaoi recently as well as other manga so I've got them all together. My mom doesn't pay attention to them since she only see my books as a source of dust, looool... and my bff knows about it so no need to hide them. No one else comes in my room XD

• Like 1

Since I'm already in suspicion, I don't buy YAOI manga's. I usually download them in my p.c and put them into the songs folder which they most likely ignore.

I had borrowed one from my classmate, but it was almost revealed to my parents. Still, I stopped bringing them home, just reading them at school would suffice.

• Like 1

Ahah, mostly my family don't care about my computer but they already suspect me and I don't do much as I did in the old days to hide it... but yea my computer is password protected and I am the only one using it... and knowing the password beside that.... my whole gay folder is hidden deep in my movies folder, where as I said already is as hidden file so yea :D it's hard to find it :D

• Like 1

i hide it in my usb and i dont let anyone borrow it,..hehe.. i always have it with me whenever i go..haha.. just in case i wanna read the manga's and watch the anime's i have, i can watch it anytime i want.. my hard copy manga's, i hide it in my cabinet under my lingerie..haha, who would have thought that i will hide something like that in there..

• Like 1

Hahaha....

If you hide those in my house, you'll be trapped!!

My family members are BOOKWORMS!!

They read everyday hahaha....

:hamtaro-005 (12):