Where do you hide your yaoi mangas?

Kiro

I do not hide them. Everything is out in the open.

Generally what I read recently is accumulated rather disorderly on top of my desk. The rest is properly accommodated on the bookshelves.

However, by biggest and most treasured collection is obviously safely stored on my hard drive :cuteonion7:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Shuyu_chan

• misakixusagi

• Karin

I keep them in the PC for awhile but no super secret passwords or super only-i-can-see secret folders.

I read a lot of BL manga but I'm quite satisfied with online readers and those I do keep are very few which are already transferred to disks.

I used to be a hoarder but now I fail to see the point in hoarding anymore with BL being so much more available online than it was ever before. I have become really picky with what I deem as worth to be in my private collection.

ermmm, i always keep my digital mangas: scanlationtion in an encryprted folder (with password) in my laptop.... So far, nobody know my precious treasure!! hehe..

well, i f you wanna hide your digitalyaoi manga: you can use this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's free to use.

Yaoi manga that i buy online i put it under the bed, in a box of my old school book. So far, they're safe...

My mother seems to be against me reading normal manga boy-girl, but she said noting about me reading yaoi.[i don't know why?]

Everyone in my family knows that I read manga, though they don't know that some of it are 18+X)

So I just put everywhere, except the one with ... cover, I'll hide it somewhere no one will able to see it. Except that person is permitted from me. lol

I attend boarding school, so I have a trunk under my bed there where I store everything from clothes, sailing gear, and yaoi manga. When I come home during the summer, I just put it flipped around in my bookshelf since they take up a whole wall, and my mother never bothers looking. I think even if she did find out, she'd be fairly okay with it, but I don't know. My friends at school have just stopped caring when I talk about yaoi, and sometimes even provide ideas for the fanfics I write. People are more easy-going about it than you'd expect, which really surprised me.

• Like 1

In my closet :D

my mom knows that my friends read yaoi, and she told me last year that even if i would like to read/watch yaoi she couldnt do nothing with this... so she just suggested to me dont do it...

• Like 1

I hate parents who thinks Gay love is bad thing -_-

I don't hide them... Actually I have some kissing pictures in my wall and my yaoi mangas are in bookshelf like other mangas.

I have shown some yaoi to my sister but she didn't like it XD I could watch or read yaoi while my mom is in my room, because there is nothing bad looking yaoi. But usually I stop my yaoi when mom comes my room because she always tell something and I need to listen 8D

• Like 1

I hate parents who thinks Gay love is bad thing -_-

I don't hide them... Actually I have some kissing pictures in my wall and my yaoi mangas are in bookshelf like other mangas.

I have shown some yaoi to my sister but she didn't like it XD I could watch or read yaoi while my mom is in my room, because there is nothing bad looking yaoi. But usually I stop my yaoi when mom comes my room because she always tell something and I need to listen 8D

Oh... I like the parents like your mom! :mashimaro8:

Unfortunatly, I haven't got any BL manga-books T_T *sob*

But, when I'll be able to buy some, I'll probably already moved away from home and then I def. don't need to hide it.

Uhm, I don't really have any on my computer either, since I read mostly online (my external HDD would fill up completely!)...

But the yaoi games and movies I have is not hidden. Don't think my parents know what yaoi is or is interested enough to go through my mess off a computer (which is locked, they would need to figure out my password first)...

Some friends (male friends actually) know that I read yaoi... And are fine with it, as long as I don't force them to watch it 8D

I did semi-force one of them to watch kirepapa once... But he freaked out and fast-forwarded every time they even kissed, so funny to watch xD

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any manga or magazine because I mostly read online. I saved some of my fave digital pages, kept them organized in the Download section of my notebook. The BL games are there as well. My mom knows my password. I play, read and watch yaoi beside her (I have my headphones and maybe she's not looking). Sometimes I leave it open. Idk if she's aware that it's yaoi. I don't care anyway, as long as I'm having fun. ;)

As for my friends, I tell them how awesome BL is, recommended goooood stuff. They are not interested :(

hahahaha well i dont have a room... we brothers and sisters sleep in one room only so i dont have any place to hide XD

I hid it where they can't even find my personal stuff's and its in my bag i always lock it on my drawer there full of yaoi manga :p

when their out for a shopping XD i go open it read quickly or lock the door if im alone..

• 2 weeks later...

I don't hide any of my manga XD My family doesn't really care what I read. They're sitting neatly onmy bookshelf. All 200+ of them

I don't have any yaoi manga/magazines/movies :( I don't have the money to buy them. All my yaoi stuff is downloaded on my laptop so I guess that's where I hide it lol

Well I only have a yaoi novel, with some pictures at the moment. But it hides with my other manga books, so my dad doesn't really care.

Haha I don't have to hide them. When I was too young to buy them, my parents bought them for me lol. On my 17th Birthday, my DAD bought me Gakuen Heaven and Junjou Romantica from Waterstones XD the lady at the till gave him funny looks, it was hilarious hahaha.

I hide mine (movies) in my bedside table , bottom drawer under innocent anime like sailor moon and pokemon

No-one goes in there and if they do ... they will be sorry cause my family knows me to be touchy ... I am the second youngest out of 10 ... horrible but biologically I was first born ...so that made me happy (adopted) ^.^

Mine is more troubling to hide - (religious)

i hide my novels and mangas inside cupboard and my disc i keep with my brother's cd, my mum won check my bro disc anyway, so its very safe:)

(my bro know it and call me yaoi when we alone -_-")

haha!This question reminds me the time when my grandfather found one of my yaoi (viewfinder, yeah, it's not really a soft one ^^) and just threw it into the garbage.But the rest of my family know my "strange readings" so I don't really need to hide them.Fortunately, I live in a dormitory so I can let my yaoi where I want.^^

I keep my yaoi mangas seperate from the others on a shelf in my bed where they're hardly to get. And you can't see them either. But actually I don't really hide them. My family don't know what yaoi is but I think they wouldn't care. Sometimes I would like to tell them that I'm into that, just to see their faces ;D

But everything has it's time and place and I can be patient! ^___^

I don't own any which makes me sad because if i bought one my dad would most likely burn takes its ashes and feed them to a deer then shoot the deer TT_TT

i hide my yaoi stash in a huge toy box that looks like a .. like a treasure box ! and it has a lock, and i always keep that lock with me wherever i go!

and about the stuff in my pc, i keep them ina hidden folder called yaoi, it has 10 folders!

1.manga

2.anime

3.novels

4.fanfics

5.movies & drama

6.pics

7.games

8.doujinshi

9.stories by me

10.drawings by me

and i'm so friggin lucky coz my dad does'ent know how to use a laptop :hamtaro-005 (5):

but the box looks pretty intresting and my sis tried to break it 4 times, so i decided to put it in my closet, or ya know what i'll just put it under the bed .. no it's too big .. help guys, where can i hide it?

I don't have any physical copies of manga anymore, so I've never really had to worry about hiding anything.

My mother is basically computer illiterate, so I'll never have to worry about her there either.

However, when I was in high school, haha! A friend let me borrow one of her manga and I accidentally left it out on the coffee table...

I don't think my heart has ever beat that fast, I had to snatch it up right as she was going to grab it and storm off to my room.

@ {yaoi-loveh..}~

Bring the box in the attick :leaf5:

Or move them in smaller boxes that you could hide under the bad! rabbit4