Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

"I love you Alex" Bryan whispered after he came inside his lover "I think your fans saw enough for now...we should go and eat. If you are tired, I bring your food here".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander smiled softly and kissed the other.

"I love you too." Leaning forward Alexander turned off the camera and wauted for the other to pick him up.

Bryan giggled as other turned on the camera "I think they are happy you are back and they saw enough for today" he lifted his lover and kissed his forehead "Time for us to eat our dinner... being naked" he went into kitchen and let Bryan on a chair "I will serve you".

Alexander chuckled softly.

"Are you hinting you want to fuck me on the kitchen table afterward, it sure sounds like you are." Alexanders stomach growled as a blush crawled onto his cheeks.

Bryan giggled "It's not a bad idea. We didn't do it in the kitchen yet. It will be fun for sure. Just imagine your ass in the air being fucked by me..." he took a fork to feed his lover "Open your mouth naughty boy".

• 2 weeks later...

“Are you dreaming on me…I mean on us doing naughty things?” Bryan asked as he was feeding his lover. “I do think on you while I’m at work” he confessed smiling. “I’m waiting to come back home and hug you”.

Alexander swallowed his mouthful then spoke"I do day dream about making love then cuddling for hours a bit too often." Alexander admitted.

"I also think of alot of dirty things too, mostly things I want you to do with me."

"We are in love" Bryan answered and kissed his lover's forehead. "I was scared I lost you...once I realised who stole you away...I wanted to kill him for real" he confessed.

"I won't kill him. I saved his ass today. He's still my friend after all" Bryan smiled and continued to feed his lover. "You are so cute...smelling of sex and half asleep".

Alexander blushed as his face was stuffed by the other male.

"Thats cute?" He mumbled after swallowing

"Why not? I always find you cute. Asleep, awake or when he have sex. Don't tell me you are shy now?" Bryan teased his lover. "You have to feed me as well..I'm hungry" he said feeding other the last spoon of food.

Alexander laughed softly.

"Please don't tell me you watch me in my sleep that would be a little overboard." He teased the other male as he picked up a fork and began to feed the other male across from him.

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan giggled "I do watch you while you are asleep. You are calling my name sometimes during sleeping" he stopped then talking as his lover was feeding him. An idea came into his mind "Alex, would you marry me?" he asked once he finished to eat.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander flushed a darker shade of red.

"Thats a bit overboard watching me sleep." He mumbled.

"W-what?!" The other asked shocked by the others question.

"I-I don't know... I don't think I'm ready."

"Not not baby, in the future" Bryan replied smiling. He made himself comfortable into the chair "I didn't want to scare you, just it came into my mind. Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired".

Alexander chuckled nervously.

"It's ok." Alexander stood up and gently helped the other up.

"Oh alright...lets get to bed."

“We will have to have fun into the kitchen another time. I’m very sleepy now. I’m sorry to disappoint you” Bryan said yawning. “All I want now is to sleep into your arms if you don’t mind”.

Alexander couldn't help but laugh.

"We don't have to." Alexander lead the other to the bed room and laid down on the bed opening his arms waiting for the other to join him.

"Where's Mark?"

Bryan hugged his lover and closed his eyes but he opened them right away hearing other’s question “I think he’s back to that flat. Or maybe he has to move again since we know his hiding place. But don’t worry, he promised to buy the house and we will be in touch with him”.

Alexander listened to the other and cuddled him close.

"Alright." Alexander closes his eyes as soon drifts off.

Bryan kissed Alex’ forehead before he closed his eyes again and slowly falling asleep.

Mark was outside the flat smiling as the last light went off. He dropped a letter on the mail box knowing Bryan will find it there.

Eventually morning came and Alexander snuck out of the bed to go to the kitchen to make him and his lover breakfast.

Bryan wake up and didn't see Alexander next to him. He jumped from bed thinking Mark kidnapped him again. He hurried to bathroom, then to kitchen. "Oh here you are love. I didn't find you next to me this morning..." he smiled.