Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Bryan giggled "He won't touch you often. ..just if I let him do so. But yes it turned me on when he watches us...especially when he masturbates seeing our show. I knew he had lots of lover in the past while I had none. And your hole needed a cock, you played alone for years".

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Alexander chuckles.

"what if your not around and Im horny?" Alexander moves his hips before leaning in and silencing the other with his lips.

Bryan blinked and kissed his lover. “If you are horny use your toys until I'm coming home” he said once they broke the kiss. “I hope you won’t plan to play with Mark while I’m not at home. I will punish you”.

Alexander tightened around Bryanbat the mention of punishment.

"P-Punish? What would you do to me?" He felt great growing in the pit of his stomach.

"What if I want to be punished?"

"You are a bad boy. I finally have you in my arms after few days and we chat about idiot Mark. I want you just for me now" he slapped other's ass. "The best punishment will be no sex for you for a week".

Alexander whined softly.

"But my toys aren't enough to satisfy me." Alexander tightened around the other as he felt the stinging of the slap to hia ass.

Bryan giggled "Hm, you want a cock daily now don't you?" He slapped other again. "You are a slut my little boy. And I love that".

Alexander let out an aroused whimper as the other slapped his butt again causing him to tighten around Bryan heating pooling in his stomach.

"I love the way cock feels." Alexander blushes softly moving the others hand to his cock.

"Please make me cum im so close." He begged.

"I only regret that I didn't jump on you that day you were masturbating. You played with toys on bathroom" he giggled teasing other's cock. "So you prefer cock now in your butt than a toy. I plan to hide them all".

Alexander whined softly when the other stated we wanted to hide his toys gis breath heavy.

"What if i want to cum while your gone? My fingerss aren't enough." Alexander shuddered and buried his face in Bryans chest.

"I'm gonna cum." He whimpered

Bryan giggled "I will let you the toys. I like to use them on you, not to mention you have some sexy lingerie there to be used. Like some tiny panties for woman than expose your hole better than if you are naked" he teased his lover "Just came on my hand Alex. I want to taste you".

Alexander shuttered as an orgasm ripps through his body, slowly after he calms down he leans against the other panting softly.

"I want both of you to fuck me."

Bryan came inside his lover as well and held other tightly "Do you mean do you want Mark to fuck you when I'm not around? We will share the house but the room...hm, we may need a huge bed".

Bryan smiled “I’m sure he wasn’t a boy toy before but he will be now. He likes you so he won’t say no to sex”. He slapped other’s ass “But don’t forget you belong to me. I don’t want you to fall for him”.

Alexander blushed softly as his ass was slapped.

"Your so possesive. I love it." Alexander pulls Bryan into a gentle kiss then finishes washing himself and helps wash the other male.

"You know I am. Mark usually take away all the cuties I liked. You are my first serious lover so I don't want to lose you". He got out of tube and started to get dressed. "What do you want to eat tonight? I will cook for you".

Alexander grabs a towel and wraps it around himself wantong to dry off before getting dressed.

"You won't loose me." He chuckles softly.

"What do you want to eat?"

“Maybe some pastas with sauce. Since you don’t like meat…plus I want something sweet as dessert…served in our bedroom” Bryan giggled “Let’s go back home. I will call the officer and tell him I found you”.

"I do like pasta but be can't eat it all the time or I'll get chubby." Alexander giggles softly.

"Carry me." He holds his arms out waiting for him to pick him up.

"You are slim. I doubt you ate these few days. So pastas will be good for us both. I didn't eat lots either. I was worried about you"he took his lover into his arms and carried him to his car "I hope you aren't weak. I want to kick Mark's face for hurting you".

Alexander shook his head.

"Always make sure you eat enough. I don't want you getting sick." Alexander nuzzles into Bryans neck ss he is picked up.

"Im just fine."

"I'm sure you are better since you are back into my arms". He gently let other on car's backseat "I will drive as fast I can. I want to go home" he kissed other's forehead before the closed the door.

"Don't worry, we will arrive safely at our flat" he started the car and drove carefully until in front of their flat. He saw the police was there so he sighed "I have to talk to them. Stay here Alex". He got out of the car and smiled to the police officer "I found my lover. Someone kidnapped him by mistake. I found him in a wood, they throw him there when they realise they got the wrong person. My boyfriend doesn't want to accuse anyone, he has no idea who kidnap him as they tied a bow around his eyes". The police officer nodded and left away.