Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander clings onto Bryan as he pulls off his cock his legs shaking softly.

"B-Bryan....I-Im going to cum." He whines gripping onto him his hips rolling softly.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

Bryan smiled "Then cum inside big boy's mouth. I'm sure he will like to shallow it. After all he waited to taste you for long. I want to see you coming baby" he made himself comfortable and waited. "Be sure you are fucking his mouth hard, Mark likes it".

Alexander whimpers as his hips tremble as he releases left sensitive from the previous orgasm. Alexander pulls Bryan into a kiss as he clings to him.

Bryan kissed Alexander and held him tight. He liked the fact his lover was naughty as always and that he was back to him. He broke the kiss and smiled “What will you like to do next baby?”

Alexander hummed softly.

"Should I give the sucker what he wants or should we make love?" He pulls Bryan into a gentle kiss.

Bryan pulled his lover closer “We should make love. You gave him enough for now”. Mark cursed and licked his lips. “I will watch you too. It will be interesting…a thresome dears”. Bryan giggled "Not at all bastard. We are just making things spicy as Alex and I like".

Alexander suddenly smirked softly.

"How about if he can take your dick as well as I do he can fuck me if not we make love when we get in the car." Alexander wanted to see Bryan dominate Mark and show him that Alexander was his.

Bryan giggled "Hm, I think you are right. Come on big boy, make me hard if you want to have just a little from my lover". Mark cursed "Are you two planning to have fun of me?" Bryan laughed "I think he's scared of touching me love". Mark sighed and moved closer to Bryan taking his cock into his mouth.

Alexander watches Mark take Bryan into his mouth without choking and seems a bit suprised.

"He doesn't seem to have a gag reflex." Alexander moved next to him and taked Mark into his hand.

"I'm going to make you cum. This is how it's done" He chuckled and takes Mark into his mouth bobbing his head and swirling his toungue around him before hollowing his cheeks to suck on him his hands moving to Marks hips.

Bryan laughed “Hm, he’s not as good as you baby but not too bad either” he giggled as Alex was sucking Mark. “I’m curious now – how will come first – me or you bastard. Who came first means won’t have Alex” he stated to fuck other’s mouth slowly. “Come on Mark, try your best”.

Alexander moves one of marks hands to touch his ass.

"He's barely even touched me this entire time."Alexander lines up his own fingers with Marks and pushes them in.

"Take charge big boy or you'll never have me." Alexander returns to giving Mark a blowjob.

Bryan laughed “Are you shy Mark? Touch him. He won’t bite” he moved his hand into touching Alex tattoo. “I thought you wanted to have your way with Alex. He likes to be touch, he has lots of sensitive spots”.

Alexander huffs softly as Mark doesn't make any advances, Alexander backs up a bit and sits on Mark's face making sure not to sit on his nose so he can breath.

"Hurry up or me and Bryan will make love and you can just sit back and watch."

Mark was too shock and he didn't know what he wanted anymore. He sighed and took Alex's cock back into his mouth. Bryan giggled "I think he likes to suck you baby. Let him have his way. Maybe he likes more to watch and we will offer him a good show, don't we?" Mark slipped a finger into Alex and started to move it in and out slowly.

Alexander huffed as he heard Mark sigh, Mark was the one making things hard Alexander wasn't sure who to tend to but his mind began to slip away as Mark started to suck him off.

"He's determined for sure." As Alexander spoke the last few words merdged with a queit moan as Mark's fingers slipped inside him and began to move, the finger slipped in and out with ease as Alex had been fingering himself not to long ago, Alexander bit his lip and rolled his hips back against Mark's fingers as he muffled a moan as his sensitive prostate was brushed, leaning back against Bryan for support he looked down at Mark.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bryan laughed "He seems to realize what you want and like Alex". He hold his lover closer and whispered into his ear "Fuck his mouth Alex". He looked around to see if Mark has any toys "Did you bother to enter our house just to steal perfume and clothes Mark? Don't you brought our box with toys? I want some clamps for Alex's nipples and my ring for cock".

Alexander's cheeks flushed a soft red as his lover whispered into his ear, his lover's breath against his ear arousing him further.

"Faster." Alexander whined as he bucked his hips upward, hearing Bryan speak caused his blush to further deepen.

"He does have them somewhere." Alexander commented as his hands found their way into Mark's hair.

“Nevermind, I will go and look myself for them. You should make my lover happy Mark” he jumped from bed and looked under it. He didn’t find any toy there so he looked into bathroom and then on livingroom. There he found not only Mark’s laptop but lots of toys “It seems the bastard used them to have fun alone” he thought choosing some toys and going back to bedroom.

Alexander watched as his lover left the room, Alexander thrusted into Marks mouth with a moan.

"fuck...." Alexander watched Mark.

"Fuck me harder Mark." Alexander whined softly.

Mark did as Alexander asked – he inserted another finger into the cutie and fuck him faster while he sucked other cock. Bryan laughed “I found the toys baby. He had it near his laptop. I bet he used them to masturbate himself seeing us doing it”.

Alexander's moans grew louder as Mark continued his walls tightening as Mark began to hit his prostate causing his legs to shake, his back to arch and his voice to tremble.

"J-Just fuck me already Mark." Alexander whined pulling Bryan into a hungry kiss.

Bryan laughed "No way Alex. I will fuck you. Enough Mark, go in another room and let us having fun". Mark dropped Alexander's cock and slipped his fingers out of him. "I will wait my turn Bryan". Bryan moved himself behind his lover and pushed his hard cock inside him. "I missed you baby". He started to move slow then faster wanting to make him crazy.

Alexander moaned as his lover pushed his way inside his heated body a soft heated whimper escaping his lips as Bryan began to simulate his senstive inners.

"M-Missed you too." The words almost came out as an aroused whine. As the other began to speed up he gasped tighting around him as he gripped the sheets.

"Oh g-god." Alexander bit his lip an arm moving to cover his eyes as his cheeks heated up out of embarrassment of being turned on by being so roughly handled.

“Are you ready to be a slut for me Alex?” Bryan asked moving as fast as he could. “I’m using a ring cock so I can’t come… not until you want me to come inside your naughty ass. I bet you missed to be fuck and filled with hot cum”. Marked licked his lips and started to stroke his cock.

Alexander began to tremble and shake as the other speed up the pace of his thrusting further abusing his inners and prostate.

"c-cum." was all he could manage as he threw his head back with a shakey moan as cum dripped down his cock.

"give me cum." Alexander whined between moan

"Y-your going to..ah make me cum." Alexander spoke above a whisper his voice shaking.