Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

"I'm hungry as you know" he had a seat and smiled "Some eggs and ham for me this morning. I will do the ham since you don't eat meat at all. I like to help you cooking" he stood up and looked for the pan.

Alexander finshed cooking what he was cooking and moved aside for the other male to began vooking as he cutted up vegetables and fruit for a side dish.

"Thankyou for helping big boy."

“No need to thank me my love. We are a team…in bed and outside it” Bryan answered cooking the ham on the other side. “I will do some toast as well. I like it with butter. Do you want some? The coffee smells good.”

Alexander shook his head.

"No need for me to have extra calories." The other was obivously conscious about his weight.

Bryan laughed “Extra calories? You are thin, you should eat more”. He dropped his ham on a plate and added the toast. “I’m hungry so I will eat what you cooked as well. You have to go to work today…I explained to your boss what happened”.

Alexander remained silent as the other commented on his eating habits.

"Don't eat all my food I do need a little bit." Alexander finsihed topping the teo waffles with fruit.

Bryan laughed “I won’t. But you know I like waffles as well. So at least let me one. Or do you want me to kiss you to be sure I taste the waffles” he teased his lover. “I bet you are tasting yummy’.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you love" Bryan said as he finished to eat his ham. "We have to do some shopping after work. We don't have enough food" he started to eat the waffle. "It's yummy. You are good at cooking".

• 4 weeks later...

Alexander blushes softly at the others compliment

“Waffles aren’t that hard to make dummy...” Alexander pulls himself closer to the other untill their chests are touching and then leans in for a kiss.

"They aren't love but yours are better" Bryan said as other was getting closer to him. "Do you want to...?" he couldn't finish his sentence as Alex was kissing him. Bryan knew a kiss wasn't enough for him.

Alexander’s cheeks slowly turned a heated pink as he deepened the kiss and pushed Bryan into a chair climbing into his lap pulling away from the kiss to pull his shirt off.

-it’s about time you taste me.” Alexander teases.

Bryan smirked "Since I couldn't taste you on dinner, I can taste you on breakfast" he leaned forward taking one of Alex's nipples into his mouth and sucked it.

Alexander moaned softly as his nipples were sucked on and moved his hand to the others cock and began stroking it while leading the others fingers to his hole.

“Why don’t you open me up a little.”

Bryan stopped for a moment "You are naughty Alex" he began sucking other nipple while he slided a finger inside his lover, then pushed another one inside starting to move them in and out.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander started to pant as the other began moving his fingers in and out of him his greedy hole sucking then in constantly.

“Ah Da-“ the words slipped from his mouth and he quickly covered it, his legs still shaking softly as the other pleasures him.

Bryan laughed “I only touch you a little and you come already. Bad boy. I should punish you for it. And the best way is to make you begging for my cock inside your hole” he whispered into other’s ear the last words.

"Why love? You aren't virgin anymore. Not to mention you had sex with two men in same time. There is no need for you to be shy..." Bryan teased his lover.

• 3 weeks later...

Bryan kissed his lover "You are like a baby. Why to be so embarrassed when you aren't a virgin anymore? I hope soon you to be more open - speaking about such things it's not a sin. You are a whore in bed and a shy man in rest".

Alexander blushes at the others words and looks away.

“Stop insulting me and just fuck me.” He laughs softly watching the other waiting for the others next move

"I'm not insulting you love". He laughed "Are you begging now?" He slowly push his cock inside his lover. He started to move right away.