Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

Alexander moaned softly and leaned against the other male softly

"It'll take a little more then this to make me beg dear." Alexander kissed Bryan's neck as he leadonr of Bryan's hands to his entrance.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

“Hm, you only like it rough baby” he used his fingers to tease other’s balls. “I’m sure you will be begging me…you are having a ring on your cock so you can’t come without my permission” Bryan reminded to his lover.

Alexander moaned softly his hands longering to the others hair.

" Make me beg. I want you to have me unwound and a moaning mess."

“Tell me what you want from me baby. I love to have you in my arms like this…moaning and wanting more from me” He slided a finger inside Alex and felt the beads. “It seems you are having fun”.

Alexander whined softly and moved the others hand to the pull ring at the end of the beads.

" I want you to very slowly pull them out."

Bryan moaned "That will be a very sexy thing - shake your ass while I will do as you say" he let his fingers to grab the ring and kissed Alexander as he started to pull them out slowly. He could feel how hot was other's insides.

Alexander chuckled softly which was cut short by a shakey moan as he pulled causing the beads to slowly move along his prostate causing his hips to tremble as countless moans escaped his lips.

"F-Fuck."

“Does it feel good baby?” Bryan asked as the other was shaking and moaning. “Do you want me to stop taking them out?” he teased the other pushing slowly the beads inside again.

Alexander grabbed onto a nearby pillow and hugged it tightly.

"Y-Yes...you h-have no ideas jow good...it ah...feels." Alexander felt his stomach tighten ad the other startied pushing them back in abusing his sensitive prosate his legs violently shaking. He knew that he was going to have a long night but he was moee then readt for it.

Bryan laughed "I thought so" he pulled out the beads a little then push them back inside. "Look at you, shaking and drolling. I like this...makes me horny...seeing you all a mess".

Alexander's legs continued shaking moans became more constant at the constant abuse of his prostate Alexander unconsciously reached to hiss chest and started playing eith his nipples.

'D-Don't stop i wanna c-cum alot tonight."

Bryan smirked "Of course my doll, I will do as you want" he pushed the beads deeper inside his lover, then pulled them out half slowly, then again pushing them inside.

Alexander's body twitches and arched as he began to have a dry orgasm unable to cum because of the cock ring.

"B-Bryan I wanna ah! C-cum." Alexander maganged between moans as the prostate torture continued .

Bryan smiled "Are you begging me to let you cum?" He slowly took the ring off and laughed as other cum fast all over the bed. "Well I didn't expect you to be so naughty".

Alexander moaned loudly as he came his orgasm shaking him to the core his legs continuing to softly tremble ad he finally finished cumming.

"It felt so good." Alexanxer blushed covering his face with his arm as he panted the sound of the laptop receiving new chat messages causing his hest to return quickly as he remembered all those people just saw him come undone completely.

Bryan kissed other's forehead "Everyone saw you coming my naughty lover. And from the messages that are coming I think they were more than happy. I think it's good I bought you this suit. We should play all kind of roles for your fans".

Alexander chukled breathlessly.

"It wouldn't be the first time." Alexander pulled Bryan into a kiss.

"Maybe we should do a poll to chose our next theme?"

Bryan kissed his lover and played with his hair "Yes, let's do a poll. I'm sure they will be happy about it".

The man sighed as he shut down his laptop. He left the house in a hurry once the night came. He still had few friends who could help him to find cutie's address. But Bryan? How he dared to touch something that was his? And not only that - he finished the tattoo. He saw it clearly on cutie's back.

Alexander smiled and leaned over to his laptop and opened a new post to find out what they wanted to see letting Bryan add in some of the options before posting it with a yawn.

Bryan shut down the laptop and took Alexander into his arms “We should sleep a little love and maybe later we can have some time just for us. I didn’t fuck you wearing this cute suit. Plus I think you will love to feel my hard cock inside you”.

Alexander blushed softly and leaned against the others chest and began to doze off.

"I'm tired mayhe later if we're still in the mood." Alexander paused as he heard a loud creak out side the apartment.

“What’s that?” Bryan said and pushed his lover on bed as he ran to look outside. He came after a moment “I think it was a cat. There is nobody there. Let’s sleep”.

The man hid behind a tree and sighed. He saw Bryan and knew he found the right address. The cutie was inside “I will have you soon Alexander” he said loudly before he left in a hurry.

Alexander sat up.

"I'm going to get a glass of warm milk to help me sleep...its freaking me out." With that Alexander went into the kitchen to get some milk to microwave.

Bryan lay on bed and laughed “Why are you scared Alex? I locked the door and nobody can get inside house. Bring some milk to me too. I’m sleepy and want to sleep holding my doll into my arms”.

Alexander poured two mugs of milk and put them in the microwave and began to wait. Upon seeing a figure run by the window and went out to the floor level balconey and looked around.

"Hello?"