The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi nods his head as he grabs another one of the same wine brand and then tilts his head. "Alright," he picks up a box of cigarettes and puts it next to the wine, nodding his head, "alright I will do that. Should I do it before I go to the party ... but he might wonder where I am," he rubs his chin.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

"You can send one of the maids with them. You are their boss, you can order them to do such jobs". Aki smiled "I will go to check how the ball room is decorated, to check the food and to check what wine will be served. If we check them together my maids will be happy. They like when their boss is checking their work and appreciate their work". 

"Oh... right," Eiichi smiles and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. "Then I will order one of the maids to make the order so I can be there at the party with you and Kitty." He nods his head with a smile, "okay while you do that, I will inform one of the maids to deliver the cigarettes and the wine to your father and we will meet back up at the party."

Aki left his room and went directly to the ball room "It's so beautiful". His sister was there smiling "Mom kept asking me how is going, she is so curious about it". Aki kissed her head "I hate when she's not trusting me or my maids". She laughed "I think she's not happy about you having a male as the head of your house. She's pissed off because father appointed Eiichi as the head, she wanted a woman". Aki rolled his eyes "Mother is scared for nothing". His sister explained "She likes Eiichi bro... But not as the head of your all servants". Aki smiled "Don't worry sis, she will change her mind after tonight ball". 

Eiichi watches as Aki left the room and then makes his way to the room that the maids were working in. He walks over to the head of the maids before he was appointed as head. "Um excuse me. But we got a gift for the king that we would like to be delivered before the party starts so the king will see his gift right away. Do you think you can do it?"

"Of course not problem," the maid mentions as she continues cleaning the room.

"thank you," Eiichi then heads back to Aki's bedroom, setting up the cigarettes and wine by the door in a box for the maid to get and goes to meet up with Aki and his sister.

"Time to go and get ready for the ball Aki. I have to check on Kitty as well, she made me promise I will let my maid to put make up on her. She wants to be the most beautiful lady for you". Aki laughed "She loves me lots so she likes to show that to everyone". His sister giggled "I think she's in love with you and who can blames her? You are so handsome". They both laughed as Aki knew his sister was joking. As Eiichi was back his sister excused herself and left. Aki smirked "I think my sisters are naughty nowadays. But I do love them all. Let's go and have our lunch love. Time passes so fast and I have to get ready after it".

Making his way back to Aki, Eiichi watches as one of Aki's sisters left and tilts his head as he then looks at Aki. He laughs a little, "well... they are the age for being naughty right," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and nods his head, "yeah we should probably get something to eat for now. It's going to be a long day," he smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, "hey... do you have any idea how your sisters would react... if they find out about us?"

Aki blinked "Do you mean my other sisters? They will be happy about us I think. But they are still young and I don't want to find out yet. It's more than enough that 2 of them know for now. Kitty is the youngest and knows too much already. By the way, my sister wants you to send some flowers for her hair. Just cut some roses from my garden and ask a maid to deliver them". He petted his lover's head "Let's go to eat as I'm hungry now". 

Eiichi laughs a little, "well if they are too young to find out about us, then I guess that technically makes Kitty the oldest in some way since apparently since she knows about our relationship." Eiichi tilts his head and nods his head, "oh, alright I can do that," he smiles. He blushes a little and then nods his head with a smile, "yeah, let's go eat."

Aki laughed "Kitty is the smartest. That's why she knows everything about my stuff". He decided to eat in the garden as it was quietly there. "I want only food, not dessert. And a glass of juice". He ordered to Kiyo who left to the kitchen. 

Eiichi laughs a little, "yeah she sure is... for her age as well," he rubs his chin. He follows Aki to the garden and then tilts his head, nodding his head with a smile, "alright, I will be right back," he then heads back to the kitchen, wondering what to serve Aki since the only thing he knew Aki didn't want was sweets. He wanted to make sure it was filling enough to keep Aki occupied for later.

In the kitchen, Eiichi decided to make a sandwich for Aki. It was the best thing since it will keep Aki full until the party. He grabs some bread and then some stuff for the sandwich like cheese, tomato, ham, bell peppers and mustard and ketchup on it. He gets a glass for Aki's juice, pouring him his favorite kind and then puts everything on a tray. Eiichi walks back to the garden as he carries the tray and sets it in front of Aki, lifting up the lid, "here you go."

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you love. This will be enough until the ball" he started to eat and laughed as he was checking his mobile "Kitty just send me a photo with her wearing a cute dress. She's complaining her dress is too little for her body. I think she's either growing or getting fat. We should give her less sweets". 

"I figured a sandwich would be the best choice, it doesn't fill you up but it's good to have for being temporary full," Eiichi laughs a little. He leans over to look at the picture, "well she is a growing girl after all but I suppose it could be the sweets too. I guess we should limit them a little, even if she is pretty... crazy when it comes to sweets," he laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head.

"Especially she likes your pancakes. To be sincere I think I put a kilo or two myself. I simply love your food" he pulled his lover closer to give him a short kiss forgetting they are in the garden. "I hate we have to hide in public, I really want to yell you are mine but we can't for now". He looked around but they really were alone "Give me a kiss as well, love".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well.... you like my 'pancakes' as well," he smiles while blushing, wondering if Aki knew he was talking about his butt.  He tilts his head and laughs a little, "maybe I should serve more healthier food or something? I don't really cook anything too fattening. I think it's just because you love it, like you said. He blushes a little as he got a kiss and nods his head, "we will be able to say it freely soon so we need to wait until then." He looks around and then nods his head, leaning in to kiss Aki.

Aki pulled his lover into his lap and used hs free hand to gently pat his back. He really wanted just a kiss but he was getting hard as his lover was above his crotch. He broke the kiss and smiled "It's better to stop here babe or else you won't be able to join the party. I really can't resist to your soft "pancakes". I'm crazy about you".

Eiichi blushes a little as he was pulled onto Aki's lap while he was kissing Aki but then stops as he felt his back getting patted, tilting his head to the side and blushes bright red when he felt something hard rubbing against him. Eiichi laughs a little, "your the one that pulled me on top your lap silly," he slowly gets off while blushing, "well... you will be able to have it later," he looks down while blushing, "you... should take care of that before the party," he smiles a little.

Aki sighed "Why I have to take care of it alone? You are my naughty servant so you should help me. Let's go to my room". He entered back into his house hoping the maids won't be around to look to his pants. Once he was back safely to his room he rushed to the bathroom waiting for Eiichi to help him.

Eiichi blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "but... what happens if you cum on my suit? Someone might see that it was stained." He nods his head and follows Aki back to the house, following Aki to his bathroom in his room. "Your such a naughty prince," he smiles a little as he leans down, taking Aki's cock out and strokes it slowly, "so... how should your naughty servant take care of your erection," he mentions as he licks the length of his cock while he continues stroking it.

• 2 weeks later...

"You are free to do whatever you want. Don't worry, once we finish we can have a quick shower and can dress in our ball clothes. I'm sure you will be the handsome man from the ball. By the way, we have to do our hair..." he stopped to moan. "My naughty servant...you really know what to do to pleasure me. Faster please".

"Oh, are you trying to tell me we can go all the way," Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little as he continues stroking him off. "You... think so," he looks at Aki and blushes a little, nodding his head, "well once we are done here, we will do our hair." He continues stroking off Aki and smiles, "well since you ask so nicely," he starts stroking Aki's cock faster while staring at his cock, "looking at your cock... is making my ass twitch. Seems like I am craving being filled up by your cock," he blushes while squirming his hips slightly.

"I really wanted to wait until tonight but right now... Let's do it. We still have time before getting ready. But you have to move slowly, just ride me ok... If your ass is twitching... I have to make you happy... to hear your moans". 

Eiichi blushes a little, "w-well if you really want to wait until later.. that's fine. I just don't know how long I can last. It's going to drive me crazy," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes and nods his head slowly as he holds onto Aki's shoulders and sits on Aki's lap, pressing his ass against Aki and moans softly. He rests onto Aki's shoulder as he slowly slides him deep inside and moans softly while riding Aki's cock, softly moaning in Aki's ear.

Aki moaned "We are both so naughty my love. I promised you I won't touch you today and I forget my promise. But you didn't help me either, you invited me to do it" He laughed hardly starting to move. "Slowly baby, we have a ball to attend later". 

Eiichi laughs a little, "nothing is wrong with being naughty though," he looks at Aki. "I don't mind if you 'broke' your promise to behave yourself. Eiichi blinks and blushes, "hey, I was just cleaning you off. Your the one that got excited," he sticks his tongue out a little. Eiichi laughs softly and nods his head as he holds onto Aki's shoulders while he slowly rides Aki's cock, feeling it thrust deep inside while holding onto Aki, "it's... so deep inside me," he rests his head on Aki's chest while he continues riding, trying his best not to be too loud.