The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki giggled "You are naughtier than I thought. But I'm always horny when I'm around you". He let his hands to explore Eiichi's back. "I like when you clean me baby, we should this more often in the bath. It makes me more excited about your body". 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

"Hey, it's all because of you that I am naughty since your the one that took away my virginity," Eiichi laughs a little as he holds onto Aki as he continues riding his cock while moaning. He smiles a little and nods his head, "if that is what you want, then I don't mind. Besides, we are only rushing because of the party... but imagine what we can do when we are not busy with this party," he laughs a little and continues riding Aki, shivers when feeling his sweet spot getting hit, "I... don't know how much longer I can last with your cock going this deep inside me," he shivers a little, getting close to cumming.

"You didn't stop me from taking your virginity, you ride me back then moaning and asking for more. Plus it happened to my secret house, nobody distributed us there". He hit his lover's sweet spot and giggled "Then come to my tummy. We can have a shower and get ready for the ball. And later we can take our time in doing it. I promised you already". 

"Well I couldn't help it, you made my first time... feel really good," Eiichi blushes while looking to the side while rubbing the back of his head. He laughs a little, "we got to be so wild when we were all alone in your secret house. I couldn't control my moans ... since I was a virgin."  He gasps and shivers a little as he holds onto Aki's shoulders, nodding his head while he was riding Aki's cock while he moans, biting his bottom lip, arching back and cums on Aki's stomach. "Hopefully I won't be too tired later, it will be a long day," he laughs a little while he pants.

• 2 weeks later...

"It will be a long day for us both. Not to mention the ladies will gaze on you too since you are handsome. So I may be jealous and ready to get you out of there...lol" He laughed and looked on his tummy "Bad boy. You have to wash me now. I was good boy and I didn't come inside you this time. But your buttocks are full of cum. We both have to wash ourselves".

Eiichi blushes and laughs a little, "it's going to be pretty busy for both of us huh... since we are both so handsome," he rubs the back of his head while blushing a little. "Oh? What would you do once you get me out of the party? Show me how jealous you were by taking me back to our room and fucking me?" He blushes a little and nods his head, smiling, "well you wash me and I will wash you," he pouts a little, "but... I want to feel your cum deep inside me but your saving that for later so I don't leak at the party, right," he smiles as he starts washing Aki's stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki giggled "I didn't buy the butt plug yet so no cum inside you for now" . He started to wash his lover and giggled "Who taught you to be so naughty?" he asked kissing his lover's shoulder. "You have to cover you neck well as I let a hickey on it. I'm sorry". 

Eiichi blushes a little and nods his head slowly as he closes his eyes as he was getting washed, smiling a little.  He looks at Aki and points at him, laughing a little, "well I was a virgin and your the one that took it away... so you the only one that made me naughty," he sticks his tongue out a little.  He  blushes a little and nods his head, "well I will be wearing a tie so I think that should cover it fine," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki smirked "Good, cover it well love. If anyone sees it we are dead. My maids will know you are mine since you don't sleep with any of them. I'm not blind, some of them like you but won't dare to hit on you since you are always with me". He kissed the hickey and smiled "I will be gentle next time, I promise. You know how much I love you". 

Eiichi blushes bright red and nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah that's true. I guess they didn't want to annoy the prince," he laughs a little. "I bet if I were to quit being your servant, they will hit on me after that." He blushes a little and nods his head with a smile, pointing at the hickey, "and that is a true sign how much you love me. Also how much times we have had sex," he laughs softly.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "You will stop being my servant when we will get married. I will be so happy that day" he slapped others ass "You like to have sex with me and also you left some marks on me before so we are both naughty in bed. By the way, the maids are allowed to leave my house only when they get married. Until then, they aren't allowed to sleep with any man under my roof". 

Eiichi blushes a little and laughs a little, "when we are married, I will be known as your husband so.. I will get upgraded from the servant status." He gasps a little while blushing a little while looking at Aki, "we are both very naughty when it comes to the bedroom it seems," he sticks his tongue out a little. Eiichi blinks and tilts his head, "well I guess that means I am safe from any of the maids if they can only leave when married but can't marry another man the same house."

"Let's get dress babe, you are clean now. I'm sure my parents and my sisters will arrive soon. I have to receive them since I'm the host". Aki explained smiling. He took a towel and wrapped it around his waist, then gave a towel to his lover as well. "You have to do my hair as well". 

"Alright, sounds good to me," Eiichi smiles a little as he gets out of the tub and watches Aki, "thank you," he mentions while grabbing the towel and nods his head as he starts drying himself off, "yeah I will help you once I am done drying off."

Aki went into his bedroom and started to dress himself looking into the mirror "I'm very handsome in my tuxedo. I wonder where are my gloves. I thought the maid prepared them for me". He looked into his closet and giggled seeing his top hat. "Should I wear the top hat when I will receive my guests love? If I wear it, you need to wax my hair". 

Eiichi smiles and nods his head as he starts getting dressed as well, "yes your very handsome," he puts the towel in the hamper to clean later. He looks at Aki as he was styling his own hair and laughs a little, nodding his head with a smile, "oh, I can do that for you if you do choose to wear a top hat. I know I wouldn't mind seeing a hat on you." He looks around and picks up the gloves, "looks like your gloves fell down," he gives Aki his gloves.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki smirked "Go dress yourself love. We have to leave my room in a while. Also please check all the servants, be sure all of them are wearing their formal uniform and tell them not to do mistakes". Aki looked into his closet and take out other pair of gloves. "Wear them please, I want you to look like a gentleman today, not like a servant". 

Eiichi blushes and nods his head, laughing a little, "o-oh alright. I was just making sure I was dry before getting my clothes on," he starts putting on his clothes. "Alright, I will do that once I am done here," he smiles a little as he puts on his clothes. He tilts his head and nods his head as he looks at Aki, putting on the gloves, "is this good," he smiles a little and finishes getting dressed, sitting down to put on his socks and shoes.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

Aki smiled "You look great love, like a noble. Once we will marry, I will make you a duke, you will have your own servants and your parents will move to a bigger house with servants". He used some perfume and smirked "I'm ready now to conquer all the ladies on the party, I'm sure Kitty will be crazy about me lol. By the way love, I should hide some candies on my pocket, the little devil likes them". 

Eiichi blushes and laughs a little with a smile, nodding his head, "well I am glad you think so," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks and tilts his head, "you really can see me as a duke," he looks at Aki. He laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he sniffs Aki's perfume, "hopefully I can control myself, you smell so good... it's hard to resist," he sticks his tongue out a little. He laughs softly, "yeah and Kitty will truly have a reason to flock to you because you will have candy. She is already going be watching you like a hawk from the girls."

Aki giggled "Then you should use some perfume too... So that I can be crazy about you as well" he gave the perfume bottle to his lover. "Kitty always knows I have something for her into my pockets, also my mother knows I love to spoil Kitty but never scolded me... She thinks I'm the only one who can control Kitty". He looked himself one more time into the mirror before he left his room heading to the garden to wait for his parents and sisters. 

"But your always crazy about me without me even wearing perfume," Eiichi laughs a little as he grabs the perfume bottle, spraying some on himself and gives it back to Aki. "Better watch out or I might attract the girls too," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi laughs a little, "yeah you control her with the power of sweets. Do you think I should have some candy with me as well," he tilts his head to the side. "Well I should go check to make sure everything is ready," he smiles and then heads for the kitchen. He notices all the maids busy making final preparations and all the food was ready. He went to the ballroom, seeing it was all ready as he heads for the garden, standing next to Aki, "everything is all set for the party."

Aki was waiting for his lover into the garden and smiled thinking of what his lovers said "I will kick out any maid who dare to gaze on him" he thought and giggled when Kitty arrived holding his mother's hand "Welcome to my humble house, mother. He greeted his mother first who pushed Kitty forward so Aki could take her into his arms " You look like a lady for once Kitty".  She sighed "That's because mother insisted in wearing gloves and a tiara but you know I'm not fond of them". The queen smiled "Don't believe her son, Kitty chose the jewellery herself. She said you have to keep her eyes only on her". Aki nodded and put Kitty down so he could greet his others sisters as well. Kitty took Eiichi's hand into hers and said to him "Don't be afraid Eiichi, I will protect you tonight". 

Eiichi blinks and laughs a little, "they can't even look at me? Your so harsh my prince," he rubs the back of his head as he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Kitty and the queen, smiling a little, "well don't you two look very good." He watches as Aki went to greet his other sisters and smiles a little. He didn't really know that Kitty would have a girly side to her. He looks down as he watches Kitty take his hand, laughing a little and nods his head, "well I am glad to hear that. I don't typically look like this on a daily basis... so it's going to be a interesting night," he rubs the back of his head.

Kitty gazed on him "Would you like me to add a flower on your smoking? If I give you one from my hair the other girls know you are mine". She took out a natural rose from her hair and give it to Eiichi. "You should knee down so I can add it on your smoking" she explained smiling. Aki giggled seeing Kitty being so girly with his lover "Mother, I think Kitty likes my servant more than she likes me". The queen laughed "She likes him because he spoils her as much as you". His sister came and took Aki away "Kitty is already claiming your lover so is better for me to do the same. The man father wants me to marry is here. He keeps gazing on me". Aki turned around to see the man. He couldn't believe his eyes his father wanted to marry his sister with a nerd. "Did he take the nerdie out of library? You won't be happy with that ugly man".