The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki smirked as some of his friends were flirting on purpose with the girls from the party. He approached his best friend and patted his shoulder "From what I know, you aren't really fond of the girls who only want your money but look at you - one of them may catch you". His friend laughed "Since you don't seem interested in any of them, why not? You are only after your younger sister and I wonder why you are so closed with your new servant?" Aki saw his lover was drinking and smiled to him "He is not only my servant but also my friend and my father will let me go to college with the condition my servant to keep his eyes on me". His friend giggled "I'm not stupid Aki, is he really only a servant or does he warm your bed too?" Aki knew his best friend isn't stupid "You got it right. He's my lover" he whispered into his ear before he left to join his lover. His friend giggled before he went to look for the girl he liked. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi continues to drink before he looked over, catching glimpse of Aki talking to someone. He still honestly couldn't believe that Aki's father accepted their relationship. He smiles a little and rubs the back of his head as he places the glass to the side before he noticed Aki walking over. "So is that your friend," he tilts his head to the side. "Did you get thirsty from all the dancing as well," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at all the food, "there sure is all kinds of food dishes. It looks all so good," he smiles and heard his stomach growl, blushing a little. "I guess all that dancing made me more than just thirsty," he laughs softly.

• 3 weeks later...

Aki nodded "Yea, he's my best friend and he already knows about us. I have to keep my eyes on him as the girls are after him for sure. He's a duke after all". He slipped from a glass of champagne and smirked "To be sincere you are handsome and the girls are watching at you too, love. Should I be jealous?" he teased his lover. 

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "well I guess we don't really need to worry about hiding it anymore since everyone seems to know now," he rubs the back of his head. He drinks some of the champagne and looks at Aki, looking over at the girls that are looking over and laughs a little, "I mean... I don't see why you would since ... you know, you get to see what they can't see," he leans over to Aki, "... naked," he whispers in Aki's ear teasingly and laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki smirked "I hope the ball to finish soon as I really want to see what girls can't" he whispered into his lover's ear "You... Naked... In my bed". Kitty ran to them and Aki had to take her into her arms "What's wrong?" Kitty pouted "They know about you two being lovers". Aki laughed "Yea, but our parents agreed with us Kitty. We don't have to hide anymore". Kitty sighed "But it was our secret". Aki nodded "Don't worry Kitty, none of them know Eiichi is sleeping in my room. Only you know". Kitty smiled "Then this is our new secret". Aki nodded and set her free. He turned around and laughed "She's still our ally love. She wants to be sure she is the most important person to know my secrets". 

"Oh... I'm sure it will end s...-," Eiichi got caught off guard to Aki's words and blushes a little, laughing a little, "you must be craving me a lot. It must be hard... to keep yourself from getting hard," he whispers at Aki and nudges him before noticing Kitty running over. Eiichi blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "... quite the secret to know as well," he laughs a little. He watches Kitty and then looks at Aki, laughing softly, "she is a silly one isn't she," he rubs the back of his head. "Well, she truly knows a big part of our secret," he laughs a little.

• 3 weeks later...

As Kitty took a seat Aki laughed "She is a silly girl indeed but we have to keep her on our side". He then whispered into his lover's ear "I'm getting hard already as you are damn sexy into your smoking. But I have to be a good boy and wait until later". Aki then ate some cake and smiled to his mother. "I will go and dance with my mother. You should take Kitty out for a while, she ate too many sweets". 

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am sure she will stay on our side," he smiles a little. He looks at Aki while blushing bright red, "gees... your getting hard now? Such a naughty one you are. I feel bad making you wait until after the party," he whispers softly to Aki and laughs a little. "I am sure... it will be worth the wait." Eiichi looks at Aki and then at Kitty, "right, I will do that," he picks up Kitty, "come on you little hyper one," he chuckles a little as he takes Kitty outside.

• 3 weeks later...

Kitty was pouting when she left the ball room. "It's not fair Eiichi. Aki never let me eat my favourite cookies". She took a seat on a bench in the garden and smiled to Eiichi "Why don't we go into the kitchen and take some cookies from there... Aki won't know". 

Meanwhile Aki was dancing with his mother "Mom, are you really ok me to be with Eiichi?" he asked her as he really wanted to know. "Yes, I am. Even you tried to hide from us... I found out because of Kitty. Usually she's possessive about you but with Eiichi... She accepts him right away as a friend. That was suspicious so I knew at her birthday party why she likes him lots. Because he is your lover and she knows that". Aki was shocked "I'm sorry for hiding of you, I really thought you won't agree with us". The Queen smiled "Enough about that. Go to them before Kitty will steal your lover". Aki rushed outside hoping they are into the garden. 

Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little, "Aki just wants to make sure you don't get too overweight from eating too much sweets," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a little and laughs softly, "how about... I get you some later if you be a good girl," he goes into his pocket and pulls out a bag of cookies he got from the chef just in case if he got hungry later. "Or ... how about you have mine. I was going to maybe give you mine by the end of the night if you were a good girl that is," he opens the bag of cookies and shows Kitty, "just... try not to get too full okay? You need room for later," he laughs softly.

• 3 weeks later...

Kitty giggled "I know he tries to protect me but I'm big girl now" she took the bag Eiichi gave to her and started to eat the cookies. But soon she saw Aki was coming so she hid quickly the bag back into Eiichi's pocket. "What are you two doing?" Aki asked and Kitty sighed. "You send me out to keep me away from the sweets". Aki laughed "You ate too much and soon you will get fatter and won't be able to wear your favourite dress anymore". Kitty nodded and looked on Eiichi. "Can you take me to bathroom? " Aki took her into his arms "Eiichi will wait for us here". 

"You'll be a big girl if you eat too many sweets as well," Eiichi pokes Kitty's nose and laughs a little. He watches as Kitty was eating the cookies and looks, seeing Aki, feeling Kitty putting the bag of cookies into his pocket, and rubs the back of his head, laughing softly, "and... I was just looking after Kitty while I was taking a breather from all the dancing." He looks at Kitty but then looks at Aki as he picked her up, "yeah I will be right here," he smiles as he leans against the railing.

• 2 weeks later...

On their way to the bath, Aki laughed "So you were eating sweets again. How did you bribed Eiichi to get them?". Kitty sighed "I didn't do anything, he wants to spoil me since I'm his sister as well". Aki rolled his eyes "You are being naughty lately. Actually I wanted to chat something with you. Can you help me with something?" The little girl nodded " Can you go to my room and bring me my wallet?" Kitty nodded and smiled "Put me down then. I will use the bathroom from your room". Tony let her down and giggled "Eiichi and I will wait you in the garden. Hurry". Kitty left and Aki hurried back to the garden where his lover was waiting him. 

Eiichi waited patiently for Aki and Kitty to come back. He watches everyone from the party, eating and dancing. Eiichi was quite happy to get a break from all the dancing since he was pretty tired from all the dancing that he had done. EIichi stretches a little and yawns a little, tapping his feet a bit as he listens to the music from the party playing.

• 3 weeks later...

Aki went back to the garden and smiled seeing his lover. "I send Kitty in my room to bring me something. I know you give her sweets, you can't resist to her charms, can you?" Aki looked at the party as well and smiled "My father is happy for me, he is proud I passed the exams and I can go to College now". Kitty came back and gave Aki his wallet. He thanked her and took out of it a small box. "This is for you Eiichi. I wanted to give this to you later but I think is the perfect moment to give it to you". He hoped his lover will like the necklace he bought for him. 

Eiichi perks his head up as he notices Aki coming to the garden and rubs the back of his head, sticking his tongue out. "eh... heh, just a little. I guess I couldn't resist. I suppose she has me wrapped around her finger huh," he laughs a little. "Guess I am just easy to persuade," he looks at Aki. Eiichi nods his head, "oh really? Well that is good," he smiles a little as he looks over, seeing Kitty walking over. He looks at the box and then opens it, seeing the necklace and smiles. He looks at Aki and smiles, "thank you, the necklace is very nice," he leans over and gives Aki a kiss, shortly after starts putting on the necklace.

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty giggled "Can we go back to the party now? You two are kissing now and such things aren't for kids like me". Aki laughed and took her into his arms. "Like this?" he kissed her cheeks and Kitty laughed even harder "It's nothing wrong on kissing someone's cheek Kitty. Do you want some from Eiichi too?" Kitty shook her head as no "Enough kisses. Let's go inside as I'm hungry". 

Eiichi blushes a little as he pulls back as he looks at Kitty, "w-well I am just showing Aki how grateful I am for his gift," he blushes with a soft pout as he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little and looks at Aki, "I guess Kitty is more hungry than wanting my kisses huh. Well I am starting to get pretty hungry as well. All that dancing made me very hungry," he laughs softly.

Back to the party Aki took Kitty to their table and was surprised to see all his sisters there. "What's up girls? No more dancing?" They all pouted "We all wanted to dance with your lover but Kitty took him out". Kitty sticked her tongue out "Because he likes to spoil me, not you all. Let's eat and after you all can dance with Eiichi. Plus don't forget, our mother wants us to behave well, so please smile. Being upset for no reason it's not good, we are in public". Aki laughed "Kitty is right, I will dance with you all too". Aki made a sign for Eiichi to take a seat next to him "Come on love, let's eat". 

Eiichi follows Aki and Kitty to their table, blinking a little when he saw all of Aki's and Kitty's sisters sitting at the table. He laughs a little and scratches the back of his head, "had no idea I was this popular with everyone." He pokes Kitty's nose and laughs softly, "hey is that bragging I hear?" Eiichi blinks a little and scratches his neck a little, "u-uh right, I will dance with everyone." He nods his head, glad that Aki was going to dance with all of his sisters as well and looks at Aki, "alright," he smiles and sits down at the table next to Aki, "I guess I better start now, need to get the energy to dance with everyone."

• 3 weeks later...

After few more hours when the party was over and his parents and sisters left, Aki was finally into his room being so tired. "I can't believe Eiichi, my ALL family approved our relationship and now all my sisters are after you. You had to dance with them twice and even kiss their cheeks". He gazed on his lover as he took off his clothes "I'm so tired that all I want is to sleep, our lovey-dovey night it's ruined". 

Once the party was over, Eiichi was completely exhausted from dancing so much. He looks at Aki and smiles a little, "I guess everyone surprise you tonight huh?" He blinks and rubs the back of his head, "well at least you know I only belong to you." Eiichi takes off his clothes as well and then lays down on the bed, looking at the time and chuckles a little, "well, we can make up for it tomorrow so we can rest for tonight."

• 3 weeks later...

Aki nodded "Yea, they did. First, my parents for accepting our relationship and second, all my sisters are crazy about you now. Kitty has rivals to your heart and she never loses. I hope no war will start between my sisters to get your attention. I don't want to be dragged in their mess". He pulled his lover closer and smiled seeing Eiichi was wearing his gift "It really suits you love. And tomorrow be sure I won't let you escape so easily". 

"I think I was more stressing out what your parents would think then your sisters. I knew Kitty was accepting towards it, give or take her age," Eiichi laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "yeah I don't think I ever dance this much in my life. I am so exhausted," he stretches on the bed. He laughs a little, "it would be interesting if there was but I am sure you will put up a big fight for more. I am sure they .... already know you already claim me as your territory." He blinks and rests his head on Aki, looking up at him and nods his head, "yeah, I really do like it," he smiles. He blushes a little, "oh, I have no doubt you will," he kisses Aki. "Well let's get some sleep, it was a big day today. I can pass out at any moment," he laughs softly.

• 4 weeks later...

Aki pulled his lover closer as he yawned "Yea, let's sleep. We can chat more about what happened today. And be sure my sisters know you are sleeping with me. But we still have to hide in front of my maids". Once he finished talking he closed his eyes and fall asleep. They were both very tired so soon he was snoring.