The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

"Oh, don't worry. I will ask Yuki to buy it. He's the one who brings food for me and covers my escapades here. Come on, let's have the bath. It will relax us. The water it's warm and so fresh" he explained running from kitchen to the backyard where the river was. He threw his clothes on the floor and jumped on the water starting to swim.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi slowly perks his head up and tilts his head to the side, wondering why the prince wasn't mad at him but nods his head slowly as he follows the prince. He watches the prince strip down and glances to the side, watching Aki go into the water. Eiichi sighs softly and takes off his clothes, stepping into the water and holds onto his arms, shivering slightly when the water hit his skin.

Aki swam for a while and then looked around to see where Eiichi is. "What do you thing? Isn't this place wonderful?" He asked approaching the boy who was shivering. "You are not used with the water..." he said hugging Eiichi from behind and whispering him "I was right. We are spied. They sent you to me to be sure I will make you my whore. We will pretend we are...lovers"

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yes it is very nice here," he smiles softly and blinks, tilting his head and slowly shakes his head, "it's not that.. it is just so cold," he shivers a little. He blinks as he felt Aki hug him and tilts his head, "what... how can that be? And why me, I am just a normal going to college student?" Eiichi glances to the side and sighs, nodding his head, "as you wish.."

"Shttt. Don' t speak loud. I told you we are spied" Aki explained still holding other tightly. "All we have to do is to pretend we get along well. Being together all time and so. I have to find what they want. And why they choose a normal student to work for me." He moved away from Eiichi as he felt he was getting hard. Being both naked and close in the cold water it simply happened. "Let' s have a race. The first on the shore will prepare the breakfast tomorrow morning".

Eiichi blinks and tilts his head, blushing a little as he was getting gripped tightly. He nods his head with a sigh, biting his bottom lip and looks at Aki, "but.. what are we going to do to show them?" He turns to face Aki, tilting his head to the side and looks at the shore. Eiichi narrows his eyes, "but.. I am the servant, I will wind up doing it anyway.

Aki laughed "You are right. I'm just silly as I never had a friend before. What bet to do then?" he asked approaching Eiichi again. "I know. If I lose I will be study with you on math. I will be good boy and won' t try to run away from it" he suggested and smiled. "Are you ready? One...two...three".

Eiichi blinks a couple of times and sighs, shaking his head and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki, "wait.. what happens if I lose," he tilts his head to the side and sighs, getting in the proper position to get ready to race.

"If you lose you will prepare the breakfast for me and served it to bed" he replied before the race started. He was a good swimmer and always finished first. But he had no clue how good Eiichi was. He hardly knew things about his new friend. He arrived on the shore and looked around to see where his servant was.

Eiichi blinks and tilts his head, wondering why his part of the deal was just to make breakfast and serve Aki in bed. He rubs the back of his head and nods his head as he starts racing Aki, swimming as fast as he can. As he was getting closer to the shoreline, he gets a muscle spasm and swims out of the water seconds after Aki reached the shore and rubs his leg.

"I win. So no maths for me" Aki clapped his hands being happy. But that was for few seconds, he saw Eiichi wasn' t ok so he went next to him. "Are you ok?" He asked being scared. "We should go back in house. I have a cream for such situations. I will carry you. " he added taking other into his arms and running to house forgetting they are both naked.

The spy laughed seeing Aki was behaving as they expected him to do. He called his boss "The Prince just took his bride to bed".

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah... I suppose you won fair and square," he rubs the back of his head as he continues rubbing his leg with his other hand. He perks his head up and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah just a muscle cramp, it has been a while since I actually swam," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. Eiichi blinks as he was suddenly picked up and looks down, covering himself, "o-oh um okay," he looks to the side, "t..thanks," he lowers his head embarrassingly while Aki ran into the house.

Aki let carefully Eiichi on the livingroom sofa and ran to his room for the cream and some towels. "Here you have. Massage your leg with it. You will feel better soon" he explained starting to dry his hair and didn' t care about the fact he was naked. "I will go and recover our clothes." he said wrapping a towel around his waist and going back to the backyard. He wanted to check if the spy was still around but he didn' t find anyone.

Eiichi covers himself as he was sitting on the sofa and tilts his head as he watches Aki. He looks at Aki and then at the cream and towels, nodding his head as he massages the cream onto his leg while watching Aki head out back outside. Eiichi spreads his legs a little, stretching out his sore leg as he massages the cream onto his leg and wipes his hands off with the towel.

Aki came back with the clothes and smiled "The spy ran away. They sent you on purpose. I have to find what they want from us. " he explained letting Eiichi' s clothes on the sofa next to him. "It will be dark soon so is better to dress in pyjamas. You have to do the fire in my room. It' s damn cold here on nights. And you will sleep in bed with me. You have to keep me warm" he explained before he left the room.

Eiichi looks up and tilts his head to the side, wondering what the spy wanted with him and sighs softly. He looks at his clothes and starts to put on his underwear, pants and finally his shirt. He nods his head, "o-of course, dinner should be ready soon," he stands up and walks to Aki's room, bending over the fireplace and starts setting up a fire.

Aki was taking his underwear when the other entered into his room. He then looked for pjyamas for both of them. He dressed in his and went to bed. "I let your pyjama on the chair Eiichi. Once you finish with the fire you may come next to me. Don' t worry, I won' t touch you" he explained closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Eiichi finishes setting up the fire and looks at Aki, nodding his head slowly as he walks out of the bedroom and rubs the back of his head, picking up the pajamas and walks back to the bedroom. Eiichi gets undress and starts putting on the nightwear, laying down next to Aki and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Aki wake up during the night feeling it was cold. He got out of bed in silence and added a log on the fire. Once the flames lighted the room he went back to bed and covered himself with the duvet. He still felt cold so he pulled Eiichi close to him and closed his eyes again. He fell asleep again peacefully.

Eiichi was sound asleep, shivering slightly and pulls the blanket over his head, mumbling softly and continues sleeping, rubbing his face against the pillow. He slowly opens his eyes and glances at Aki before closing his eyes, going back to sleep once he was pulled closer to Aki.

"Sir, wake up" Yuki called his master who yelled "Go away. Let me sleep". Yuki knew how stuborn his master was during mornings. "If you don' t want your father to find you in bed with your new servant is better to wake up". Aki jumped from bed and pushed Yuki away from him. "So that was their plan. To make father believed I like boys. As you see both me and Eiichi have pyjamas on us and nothing happend. We only slept in same bed as is cold during night".

Eiichi was fast asleep, mumbling softly and turns on his side, grumbling a little and pulls the blanket over his head from the commotion so early in the morning. He slowly opens his eyes and turns on his back, rubbing his eyes with a yawn and sits up, unaware his pajama top was sliding to the side, exposing one of his nipples, "is.. it already morning time," he stretches his arms over his head.

Aki looked on Eiichi and then back to Yuki. "Go away and let us sleep. We didn' t do nothing wrong. It' s a trap. Go and find who' s behind it" he ordered. Yuki bowed and left thinking his master is crazy. Aki jumped on bed again and pulled Eiichi closer. "Sorry about that. It seems they run and tell father I like boys. They sent you to me on purpose. You are cute so maybe they thought I will jump on you. Let' s sleep more. It' s only 7 am".

Eiichi rubs his eyes and mumbles softly, slowly watching Yuki walk out of the room. He looks at Aki and tilts his head to the side, "oh.. is that it," he lets out a yawn and lays back down on the bed, curling up and slowly closes his eyes, falling back asleep and rubs his face against the pillow.

Aki fall asleep in the moment he put his head on pillow. The king arrived to his son house at 8 am and entered inside as the door was open. "Where is the fool?" he said loudly looking around. He headed upstairs trying not to make a sound. He opened the bedroom' s door and saw the boys were sleeping peacefully. "They have clothes on them and sleep away one from each other. Those idiots lied to me. It was just a trap. My son is not gay" he thought smiling and leaving the house in silence.