Say whatever you want XX

Key

Ne, I'm actually sulking a little bit...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That night I was staying up late because I had some work to finish. When I heard giggling and complaining from Ryuu_L's place across the street. Getting a little worried because I know Ryuu_L can't hold their liquor well, I decided to go over and check on her. I found her dead drunk accompanied by

and
. Since the little devil littlespiral was whispering in their ear and from Ryuu_L's facial expression I could immagine what spiral was telling Ryuu.

It was then that I decided to take her home with me before Lethalyx and Spiral-chan would make a total mess out of my chibi seme Ryuu. Turns out I was too late and the seductive words of Spiral-chan had already taken effect on Ryuu. When we arrived over at my place Ryuu got all bothered and tried to seduce me with all they got. I teased her a little, asking what littlespiral susurrated to them. Damn you should have seen the reaction Ryuu went red like a tomato, blushing, her ears turning red and looking so incredibly cute.

I'm not a person to reject the advances of a possible partner. It felt wrong doing it with an inebriated Ryuu but she was begging me so hard. You can imagine what happened next. I won't go into detail but Ryuu sure never mentioned something being painfull or hurting. I can assure you that I did take good care of them. But then...

when I woke up the next morning, Ryuu was already gone~ made me feel quite hurt. And now I hear them talking about their ass hurting, I guess you went a little too wild my dear for your first time. But you wouldn't let me stop you. Don't you remember about it. That would make me even more sad to hear you were so wasted you actually forgot about it...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Well, you can still thank
and I, dear Preeh. You've got your dreamed night you've always wanted with our dear Ryuu thanks to us 8D

I think it's time we switch and go on the RP section *can't stop laughing*

I want to die!! (ಥ﹏ಥ) I will not drink anymore!! *runs naked around*

Noooo, don't die yet

!

Don't worry I won't share too much details on what happened that night. And I'm sure together with

and
we will take good care of you - sharing you between the three of us.

*hand Ryuu a towel and a drink* don't go running around naked and seducing us...

kun! *cuddle* ..... wait! what.. What am I doing?!! i hate this my new 'uke side' Grrrrrh! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I'M SUCH A SLUT!!! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

please punish me, m-masta-sama Preeh-kun.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN! I have schizophrenia!!! *cries* 。・゚゚*(>д

we will take good care of you - sharing you between the three of us.

*hand Ryuu a towel and a drink* don't go running around naked and seducing us...

Beg your pardon? Dear

, I'll let both littlespiral and you deal with that matter, I'm not interested in taking Ryuu in my bed. I only kiss~ I'm more like her guardian angel, watching her from afar and giving advice when needed (above all if it concerns kisses (▰-▰)✧)

I'll let both littlespiral and you deal with that matter, I'm not interested in taking Ryuu in my bed. I only kiss~

Hm

well I don't see the problem. You can kiss the cutie
while
takes care of the other end. And since Ryuu begged, I'll playfully whip them while we're at it. Ne, Spiral-chan do you want a gentle whipping too?:cuteonion49: Don't worry, it won't hurt. I'll keep it to a playfull teasing.

Mmmmm, yeah, let's play together (¬‿¬ )

5e331942c4fd227d2e2b4d2aa211e916f16f3960_hq.gif

Told the guy downstairs to turn down the music, and now I feel bad because he's kind of cute. Ugh.

you shouldn't feel bad (even more if you asked him correctly/gently, you're not in the wrong at all), this kind of situation can really be annoying, having a neighbor that doesn't respect their surroundings and puts the music too loud, thinking the whole building wants to listen to their music (be it shitty or cool, I don't care). You've done the right thing, and even if he was kind of cute, he'll know now that his actions can disturb others and he'll be aware from now on.

kunn~ i'm sorry i fell asleep... T_T

i'm scared of pain... just a gentle one would be okay, i think? lol....

Good morning everyone... i hope you lovely people have an amazing Monday! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I found two mating toads in my shoes:leaf13:

Now I wonder how they got inside the house and what more:cuteonion46:

how come none of my dogs ate them, normally not a single bug or mouse survives.

Guess they were lucky I found them before my dogs did. :leaf20:

Gon X Killua! I love this friendship, ahhhhhhh. They're so cute. I want a friendship like this. And yes, I said friendship.

I know people ship them romantically, but I can't because I hate ruining a beautiful friendship for romance.

But anyway, OTP!

Rise and shine every one foxy2 +jumps out of bed*

Thank you

to remind that it's Monday today! I nearly overslept cuz it feels like a Sunday to me :( (disturbing feeling)

that's some how cute finding two froggies who made it them selfs comfortable in your shoes, making love (jokiiing

No problems! Happy to help. Does this happen often?

Mmmm, nope- I think.. only during weekends and holidays (╥ω╥)

- - - Updated - - -

morning guys (from our bedroom

(¬‿¬ )) have a wonderful day pirates! ❤

a18be8b9a0a2c8c600aefbb4069336d1.jpg