Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Ame looks at randy and shurgs. "I don't know it was just a idea since we have no idead what the button does" He says rubbing neck feeling like he said something stupid. He notices buzz and leans over and sees cole hiding he chuckles. yup there was something going on with those two. he thought they made a cute couple if they were indeed together. he then thought what it would be like if him and lev got together but that was for another time.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

Cole smacked Buzz on the arm. "I told you they'd see you fool!" His yell came out as a whisper, so only Buzz could hear. "Oh come on, you can't honestly expect me to hold myself back do you?" Buzz said back. Lev had mastered the art of listening in on their conversations. However, Buzz wasn't very quiet either. "I would hope you would when your in public." Lev spoke out, watching as Buzz flinched at Lev's comment. Buzz turned around and rubbed at the back of his head and laughed awkwardly. Lev turned back to Ame and winked. "Works every time."

Ame heard what was going on and chuckles. thinking it was really cute they are. When lev spoke to buzz and he finished he couldn't help but laugh and then when lev winked at him ame blushed and glances away. really not wanting lev to know that he had a cruch on him or that he finds him attractive at not just yet.

Lev noticed the slight blush of the other before turning away. Lucky for Lev, Ame didn't catch the large grin on his lips. The day went on, Lev teaching Ame about the new fighter, and the other three fixing up theirs. The attack from the outer beings didn't do all that much damage to their fighters which was good. If something major had happened the would have had to send their fighters out to be fixed. That only lessened the fighting force. Soon enough it was dinner time and all six of them left for the cafeteria. However, like normally, the Rangers were once again asking for advice from Lev, seeing how he was back to his normal self again.

Ame didn't notice the big grin on lev's face. when lev started to talk and teach ame about the fighters and everything he listened and tried to learn from what he was being taught. When they started to walk away because it was dinner time. he walked to the cafeteria and got food then sat down and noticed that everyone was back to asked lev stuff. he sighed feeling bad for him. he wanted to tell the guys to leave him alone so he can eat but he didn't know what that would do. he noticed that lev hasn't taken a bite of his food because he was being asked so many stuff he made the decision and turned to the guy who were asking lev things or showing him things. "Why don't you all let Lev actually eat and then ask him stuff once he's done. yeah that sounds good" He says and turns around starting to eat again hoping he didn't offend anyone but he knew lev was hungry so he had to say something.

The room fell silent at Ame's commented. Lev looked from the guys at the table, to the guys standing next to him, and back to Ame before letting out a laugh. Yeah, only in his team would guys have the balls to say something like that without batting an eye. Ame returned to his food as if it were nothing. However the guys seemed to think they had been insensitive towards Lev and apologized before leaving the table. Let let out another laugh before ruffling his hair. "Thanks Azuna!"

Lev noticed the guys looking at him and at lev and he heard lev laugh. he was relieved to hear lev laugh after all he has been though. he was worried that he did something wrong but hearing lev laugh made him happy. he heard the guys apologize to lev and leave then lev ruffled his hair. he smiled while looking at lev. then looked at lev. "Now you sit down and eat your food" he said and winked at him then continued to eat his own food. he didn't know why he winked at lev but he did and he didn't regret flirting with him or anything because in a way he kind of felt that lev as flirting with him but not very noticeable.

Lev smiled at Ame's actions, they kid totally seemed like some shy embarrassed recruit who wouldn't know how to speak up. But he was quickly turning those thoughts around. Lev took a seat at Ame's words, the smile still on his face. Lev began eating then. Randy spoke up next. "Oh boy, our cutie hear has a way with words. He even ordered the captain of all people." Buzz whistled. "Better keep yourself in check there kid. We have no problems with it, but some of the captains might." Chad slapped buzz in the back of head. "If your trying to freak him out, stop it. I'm pretty positive the captains won't mind at all." Chad turned back to Ame then. "But the commander, he's one person you don't talk like that too." Cole then spoke out. "Unless your Lev. Then you van talk like that." Lev snorted at the comment. "I had to tell him somehow he was making a mistake in those tactics."

Ame was starting to get used to being around all the guys and not get shy and embarrassed about stuff. he knew he would fit in just fine now. When lev sat down and started eating he was happy because he actually is seeing Lev eat a actual meal and not just a bite of food here or there. when spoke up and started telling him that he shouldnt do that to the captains. he looks down when randy is done talking. he didn't mean to get out of line. he just thought the guys should leave lev alone for right now and he should get to eat before he has to deal with anyone. "I didn't mean to get out of line. I just thought Lev should beable to actually eat and then deal with people" he said looking at the guys.

Lev stopped mid bite when Ame lowered his head. He thought he had spoken out of line. That they were punishing him. Lev sighed before smiling at the other. "Listen Azuna, you also have to learn when your own crew and comrades are joking with you." Lev let out a chuckle when Ame looked up at him. Lev jerked his head in the direction the guys sat in as he continued to look at Ame. When Ame looked, the guys were all snickering at him. Clearly their joke had taken affect and succeeded. Randy spoke out with a mouth full of food. "You guys are gonna get punished one of these days." Buzz chided in then. "You started it!" And form there they partook in a 'No you did' Squabble.

Ame was still learning about his teammates. like he clearly could tell Buzz and Cole had a thing together and he is starting to the pieces together that they like to tease and joke with him and each other. It would probably take time for him to learn when they are teasing and joking with him and then they are being serious. he has wanted to be a ranger for a long time that he is scared that he will screw things up in he gets out of line. when Lev started telling him he will have to learn when they are joking he sighed relief glad that he didn't screw anything up. He chuckles and starts to laugh when others started to say 'no you started it" and "no you did" back and forth. after a bit he couldn't handle it he started laughing and holding his stomach with his hands. the guys fighting/playing around like that made him remember his sisters because they do that to each other all the time and he would do that with his sisters as well. it was funny to him.

Everyone stopped and watched as Ame laughed out honestly. It was a good laugh, Lev could tell. He had plenty himself. He even remembered when he was a recruit and had no idea how to feel in front of his comrades. So he knew what Ame was going through. In fact they all knew what he was going through. They had all been a recruit at one time or another. But unlike Ame, some of them got into serious trouble. Like Lev and Cole, before now they were enemies. They tried anything and everything to get back at the other or sabatage their tests and training. After seeing Ame laugh at so hard the two looked at each other and grinned, remembering the time they too had laughed so hard after becoming friends.

Ame continued to laughing hard for a few more minutes then he stopped still holding his stomach. he finally let go of his stomach and looked at his teammates. "You guys are funny" He says with a big grin on his face. he's happy that his teammates remind him of his family that he misses. "you guys are like a big family here aren't you?" he says still having the big grin on his face.

They all grinned back at Ame when he stopped laughing. And at his comment of being a family they were quiet with smiles. Then all answered in unison. "Yeah!" Lev however continued to talk. "That's all you can be. Our families stay on earth as we protect them. If we think that the people we fight beside are just sticks in the water, then we have another thing coming. That's why we fight with outer backs against another. If we die, whose going to protect our families? Whose going to remember us after all of this?" He smiled as he closed his eyes and thought about all his fallen comrades. "That's why we keep a family up here with us too." Randy chirped up then. "Right on captain!" Then the other three in unison said. "Agreed"

Ame smiled as they all reply to his comment about being a family he was happy that they all thought of each other as a family. the guys women needed people to trust here while they fight and protect their family. He nodded in agreement when lev said they had to be because who would protect his family. He didn't know how many people lost there fighting here he wanted to know more about the people here and the people that lost there lives maybe he would go back to the place lev took him to and looks at the pictures or something later. once ame is done eating he leans back a bit then gets up. "I'm going back to the room I finally got my boxes and need to get settled" He said looking at the guys.

The other's had all finished their food as well, but instead of leaving they all stayed in their seats. specially Lev, who was instantly being pulled away by other Rangers. The guys all watched him leave until Ame spoke up about going back to his room. "Ah! I'll help you unpack, cutie!" Randy spoke up, standing along with Ame. "Take care" Chad waved them off. "Don't have too much fun with him, Randy" Buzz called over. "Shut it muscle brains!" Randy called back. Cole stayed quiet until they walked away. "You deserved that one." He looked over at Buzz who was pouting.

Ame started walking away then stopped so randy could catch up to him when he said he would help him unpack. he waved to the other guys as he walked away with randy. He chuckled when chad told randy to now have to much fun with him. he could tell chad as teasing randy and he didn't have to worry about anything. he trusted and liked randy but he didn't like him as much as he liked lev. he was starting to think of chad, buzz and like they were the brothers he never had. he always wanted a brother. maybe he would have a new sibling soon he thought it would be nice not to be the only boy. When they got back to the room he saw his boxes on his three boxes on his bed. he opens one box and takes out a some things then sees something and smiles.

Randy followed Ame to his room. To the room he shared with Lev. As he entered the room he looked around as if he was a kid at a new toy store. It was actually his first time entering Lev's room. Having had been off limits to him in the past. He sat on Lev's bed feeling how soft it was. The man always liked soft things. Even sweet things. When Ame opened up a box and started taking things out, he found himself smiling at one thing in particular. Randy noticed and got off the bed. "What's that?"

A took out a tan stuffed bear. he looked at randy. "My sister gave this to me for good luck. she told me that it will protect me from any harm. I had no choice but to take it poor girl was crying when I left." He smiled. "I wonder how they are doing" He says staring at the bear. He looked at the bear for a few minutes then he puts the bear on his stand. he then starts taking other things out of the boxes and starts putting them in drawers. "So do you have any sibings or you an only child randy?" ame says wanting have a conversation with randy so its not so quiet or being akward.

Randy smiled at Ame's happy memory of the small bear. "Im sure they're doing fine. The new city on Earth seems to have good control on society. So there's no crimes and unfortunate deaths. Most of the time only the elderly obituaries are sent to us. Never ones with younger people." He watched as Ame set the bear on a stand and Randy stared at it himself, even while Ame took out more items. He did however hear his question. "Yeah, i do. A little brother. I don't remember much of him though. We were separated when we were younger."

Ame continued to put things where they belong. He hears randy's reply. "I've always wanted a brother, but nope I was cursed with three sisters who are a pain in the neck" he says with a chuckle. he loved his sisters but they were indeed a pain sometimes. they like to be the center of attention most of the time. One time when ame was younger and it was his birthday he had little party and his younger sister managed to everyone listen to her singing the whole party. it was a funny memory for him with his sister. He finally finished unpacking his last item was a family picture that his mother forced him to take with him. he didn't mind. he liked the picture.

"My parents divorced before I could have a sister from them. I heard my mother got married again and had a kid, but I never met with her or 'it'." Randy continued to watch Ame unpack his things. It sort of made him jealous of watching the other smile at his things. Because of his upbringing, Randy never got the family he wanted. He ran in a gang, and sure they were similar to family. But they never watched each other's backs. And any chance they got they got rid of another member. Then Ame pulled out a picture. Randy looked over his shoulder at it. "She's pretty. That your mom?"

Ame listened to what randy said. he didn't know what it was like to be in Randy's shoes. he parents are still together and happy with four kids and possibly one on the way Ame didn't know what was going on with his family. He wanted to learn more about his teammates and he was learning about randy now. when randy asked if the women in the picture was his mother. He nodded. "Yup that's my mother. she keeps telling me I got my good looks from her" he chuckles. "but I think I got my looks from my father." He says putting the picture down.

"You do almost look like her though." Randy said as he watched Ame set the picture down. Then spun on his heels, heading back to Lev's bed and sitting down. "Hey, hey, I need some dirt. What was it like seeing Lev in nothing but skin." Randy loved to gossip. Better yet, he loved to gossip about the hottest guys on the ship. He just so happened to be on the same team as three of the hottest in the Ranger corps. Lev of course being number one. Cole was also one of the hottest guys, coming in at third with Chad in second and Buzz in fourth. The fifth hottest guy making Randy's 'Top 5' just so happened to be his room mate. He was certainly the luckiest guy ever. Except for Ame, who was rooming with Hottie number one. That meant Ame was even luckier then Randy.

Ame laughs when randy asked him about lev. he sits on bed and looks at him and winks and puts a finger to his lips. "sorry but these lips are closed" He says with a big grin on his face. He wanted to keep that information to himself. "But I will tell you that he could hold me at night with that body anytime." He says then realized what he just said and face palmed. "Why do I do this to myself damn it" he says a little embarrassed but not regretting what he told randy.