Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Ame nodded and left to go to the ranger area with chad. when randy gets all excited with his fighter and chuckles. he wondered what his fighter would be like and how hard they are to drive. He nods when randy realizes that he doesn't have his fighter yet. He still couldn't stop thinking about lev. he really felt bad for him. He looks down at the round and sighs. "I hope Lev will be ok.." he says to chad.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

The three of them walked together as they headed for the hanger. Chad of course in front. Randy was going off on how he was going to fix everything on his fighter and how was going to teach Ame almost everything else. When Ame spoke out, even over Randy's jabbering, Chad was able to hear Ame well. He tilted his head up a bit to try and think of what to say. "Lev is a strong guy. But he lets his kind heart get era of him sometimes." He stopped a moment before entering the hanger as they reached it. "Don't worry too much over it. Before you know, he'll be laughing and joking around like he always does"

Ame walked with chad and Randy to the hangers still thinking about lev. When chad said he should be fine it kind of relieved him.

He smiles a bit at what chad says. "good..I like it when he smiles and he has a cute laugh.." He realizes what he said and quickly covers his mouth with his hands. his face starting to turn red once again. why does this happen to him he thought. surely chad and randy now know who he likes. today is just not his day he thought to himself wanting to go run and hide somewhere.

The three of them walked through the hanger. Their bay being the first to reach easily. However, before reaching the bay area, both Chad and Randy stopped dead in their tracks after hearing Ame's comment. Both of them smiled slowly, except where Chad just smiled and shook his head. Randy burst out in excitement. "I knew it! Hell, yes! Buzz owes me ten dollars!!" Chad gave Randy a look at the gambling bit between the two. But as Randy scurried off to his fighter, Chad turned back to Ame. "I have no issue in the matter. But if your stats go down because you can't concentrate enough, then I'll have to suggest pulling you off the team." Chad was never a cruel man. In fact he was probably like a father to every one here. Being the second oldest of the Rangers besides the commander himself. He ruffled Ame's hair as he turned back towards the bay. "He might accept your feelings you know. But...you'll have to compete with all the other Rangers who have their eyes on him. Except for Randy, the kid only wants his body." Chad began walking away and waved back at him. "And even that won't happen."

Ame stood there quiet and was a little shocked when Randy got so excited about knowing its lev that he likes. He watches as Randy takes off toward where his fighter was. When chad talks to him seriously about if his stats go down become of lev that he would be pulled off the team he was worried but he wouldn't let that happen. when Chad ruffles his hair be smiles a bit. Chad told him he might accept his feelings. if he told lev that he liked him would he accept or would be rejected and have to watch Lev be with someone else. he wasn't sure what to do. he would have to think of something. he knew he had to at least try with lev at least tell him how he feels. but that worried him. he didn't want to be rejected but he was going to take that chance but that day was not today he was going to leave Lev alone. so he started to follow chad to where they were going. he didn't want to get lost.

When they reached the bay, Randy was already in the cockpit of his fighter. Apparently during the fight he was skimmed by an enemy shot. And although the shot missed his engine our any part of the fighter that would actually be needed. The shot went straight through and nearly shot Randy's leg. His butt was slightly raised in the air as he leaned over in the pit. Chad walked over to his own fighter and clapped her front end. "This Ame, is a T-fighter version 224s. Randy's is the same. Buzz has an older version of the T-fighter. And Lev's..." he trailed off as he looked over at Lev's. It was much larger in size compared to the others, built for speed, not power. "Lev's is completely different. A S class A-fighter version 1." Chad smiled at the thought that his captain had such a driven fighter. Of course it fit him perfectly. Chad pointed at Randy, butt still in the air. "Go ahead and climb on up. He'll teach you what you need to check on these things."

Ame follows Chad and Randy. When they enter the hanger and chad starts talking about the Fighter. he looks at it and whistles. "its nice" he says. he started to wonder what his Fighter would look like and how fast he could go on it and what his would be built for. He turns and looks at lev's fighter. "whoa wow that's big" He says and when Chad said to get on the fighter with randy he nods and gets on the fighter with randy. "its very different from like a bike or a scooter" he thinks to himself.

The moment Ame climbed into the cockpit, Randy started talking. "So obviously you've seen a cockpit. While we were recruits they stuffed us in some little thing that was supposed to be like one, right? Well wrong! That shit is nothing compared to the real deal. And this my friend is the real deal." Randy began pointing out differences between the simulator and the cockpit of a real fighter. There were many, the simulator was clearly outdated from the newer models. "Now we had a scheduled test run with the team tomorrow. I don't know if it's going to happen. But if that's the case these cockpits are big enough to fit two people, so long as they practically squeeze together." Then randy leaned forward and whispered to Ame. "Except if your with Buzz, the man is so big that he himself can barely fit in." Chad called out then, knowing exactly what Randy was talking about even without hearing what he said. "Older version, Randy. Those things were only made for one person."

Ame listens to everything randy said about the fighter how he points out the difference between the fighter here and the fighters at the recruit place. he listens to what he says about buzz. he chuckles a bit from what he says about buzz kind of feeling bad for laughing. buzz was not fat he was just a well built guy he knew that.

Lev had dragged himself back to his room where he needed to cool off. When he was younger he lost his grandparents on his mothers side. During the outer beings attack, he lost his mother and grandfather on his fathers side. He was an only child, so he didn't have siblings. His family wasn't very big and most his uncles and aunts removed them from their lives. He never fully understood why. But now, after all this time, his last living family members were gone. He was angry at himself, at his father, he was sad amd above all, he felt alone. He didn't know how he was going to cope with this feeling.

It was nearing lunch when Buzz returned to the hanger with Cole. Cole however left for his own bay. Buzz watched him walk away, staring at his ass. Yeah, something was definitely going on between the two. "Your late, kid!" Chad called out to him. "Ah, sorry about that old man." Buzz didn't need to be told what to do, he immediately went straight to work on his own fighter. He caught Ame looking at him from the actions of just moment ago. Buzz grinned and winked at him before he went to work.

Ame saw buzz walk and cole leaving. He saw how buzz stared as cole walked away. he thought it was cute and sweet. even after all the fighting and lose people still had time to have crushes and be with others even if it was with the same sex he didn tmind that. hell he himself had a crush on a man. He saw Buzz wink at him and he glanced away quickly.

Randy began throwing wiring out of his cockpit. "Don't need this. Or this. Definitely not this. What the hell is this?" Buzz realized how Ame looked when watching Randy dismember the fighter. "Randy is the only one smart enough to actually take a part a fighter from the inside out and still now what to put back in." Randy spoke up to explain his skills. "Before the attack years ago I used to run around stealing parts from machines. Became really handy for me when I joined the Rangers." Chad cut in to the conversation before they could continue with it.. "Lunch time kids. You eat or don't but I ain't passing up my daily food." Chad began climbing his own fighter while the others looked at each other and smiled. Eventually they two followed behind Chad and left for the cafeteria.

Ame listened to what buzz says as he continues to watch how buzz takes apart the fighter. "You all are very talented man I guess I'm just gooad aiming my target which is a good talent it just you all are more talented the me" he says as he watches buzz continue to take apart and having no idea what are the names for all things he is taking a out. When Chad said its lunch time he grins. he starts following the others then shouts "Last one there gets no food!" He takes off running to the cafeteria.

The three stood dumbfounded as Ame burst out with a challenge and took off running. They looked at each other, until Randy grinned mischievously and he too took off running. "Last one there gets raped in the showers!" With that one sentence Buzz and CHad grinned and took off running as well. Poor Randy was passed in a split second as the two rushed past him. They laughed as they did, clapping each other's hands as they rounded the corner. Luckily no one was there, because if so they would have ran right into them. The cafeteria wasn't all that far from hanger one, so no one had to worry about Randy passing them and attacking them in the shower. Randy might have had skill taking apart machines, but he was the worst of the crew when it came to running. The four of them all reached the cafeteria. Ame winning, Chad second, Buzz third, and Randy last. Ranger's who were already there eating stared at them as they bent over to catch their breaths.

When Ame entered the cafeteria and the other three weren't there he starts doing a victory dance because he won. realizing that he has stares and people are chuckling he stops and stands there embarrassed while the other boys catch there breath. he hates making a fool of himself but he had fun running with the boys. he is starting to feel comfortable around his three teammates and that's good.

"No-t....fair...!" Randy gasped out his words as he tried to catch his breath. The other two were laughing when they notice the stares and Randy's problem of stamina. When they finally managed to breath again, they stretched themselves. "Ah, I think I worked up a good meal now." Buzz spoke up as he headed for the food area. Chad followed after him, "I can agree with you there." Randy followed behind slowly, still trying to catch his breath. It was not working out in his favor. When they each grabbed their food, they went to find a table to sit at. When they sat down they instantly started eating and upon eating, Lev walked into the cafeteria. He had managed to calm down enough to show himself in front of his team again. He walked up, sitting quietly at the table with them. "Hey...sorry about earlier." The guys looked at each other before smiling and looking back at him. "Why the hell are you apologizing!" Buzz clapped him on the back. Clearly they could care less about his actions.

Ame chuckles as the guys catch there breath and goes over to get his food once he hears his stomach growling. he hated when his stomach did that he was starving or anything his stomach just tends to have a mind of its on to him. He gets his food and walks over to there they usually sit at. He then hears lev and doesn't look at him still embaressed of what happened this morning. he wanted to tell Lev his feeling and he was thinking of what to do. when Lev started talking he still didn't turn around he continued to eat quietly.

Lev noticed the silent treatment from the other. He wanted to ask what he did to deserve that, but he left it. Instead he started a conversation with the other three. Randy wasn't entirely listening, since it was more about his orders for the day and their plans for tomorrow. While the other three continued the conversation, Randy turned to whisper to Ame. "Dude, seriously? The silent treatment? For what? Are you trying to keep your feelings hidden from him." He elbowed Ame in the arm, not hard, but enough to get his attention. He wanted some dirt on his captain that he could use later.

Ame listened to there conversation but kept quiet. He didnt mean to be rude and hoped lev didnt think he was being that. He didnt know what to do after what happe ed this morning. When Randy elbowed him he sighed ans whispered back. "I dont know how to tell him i made a fool of myself this morning and its just embarressing alright" he replied back.

Randy rose a brow. "You? You made a fool of himself? Heck I would have expected that from the captain." Randy finished his whisper just as Lev looked back at the two of them whispering. Unfortunately, Randy didn't mask this whisper oh so much. "Expected what of the captain?" He asked. Randy flinched and slowly looked at the man across the table from him. He swallowed down the bit of food he had in his mouth and smiled. "N-nothing captain! Excuse us!" Randy threw his food down on his tray and grabbed Ame but the arm. He pulled the new crew member out of the cafeteria just enough so they were out of his line of sight. Leb watched them run off, a brow raised for a moment until he couldn't see them. Then turned back to the other two who were just as surprised as he was.

Ame sighed and nodded when questioned what he said. when Lev notices randy and him talking and asks what they are talking about. he looked at him slightly blushing. he suddenly was grabbed and taken out of the room alone. he follows randy out looking back at lev then back what is in front of him. he wondered what randy was going to ask or say to him now. randy was right though he need to tell lev his feelings but how would he do that and plus what does he have that others don't have. he wasn't the best of the best there was plenty of guys and girls here for the captian that were better then him.

Randy looked bak behind him as he pulled Ame into a corner. When he looked back at the other he put his hands on his waist. "Listen man, and listen well. I'm not going to tell you when you should tell him your feelings. In fact, I think it might be better to wait off for a little bit." Lev did just lose his family, Randy didn't think he was ready for a love confession. "However, your going to tell me what made you a fool this morning. Because if its stupid, I'm going to tell you to forget about it and stop giving our captain the silent treatment." Randy was a very straightforward man. He stated the truth when ever the truth was needed to be said. He was also very blunt, and spoke his mind. This was normally what got him into trouble more then he should have been

Ame listened and knew Randy was right he didnt plan to tell Lev about his feeling yet. Not after what he just learned about his family. He was a little bit embaressed to tell Randy what happened. "Fine fine I'll tell you what happened" "Lev started changing and took off all his clothes and when he was finished he looked me and all i could do was say he had a nice body..i got so embarressed I took of to the cafeteria" he said with a sign. "Its stupid that I ran off thats what Im embarressed about the most" he said and looked back at randy.

Randy sighed, a smile on his face. "That's what your embarrassed about?" He shook his head slowly before wrapping an arm around the other's shoulders. "Listen, see that guy at the table way over on the right? The one with tattoo on his face? That guy has hit on Lev so many times we have all lost count." Randy pointed out several more guys and girl who either Lev had flirted with or had hit on Lev. Then he turned to face Ame again. "He's a playboy for sure. But half the time he doesn't want the attention that naturally draws to him..." Randy trailed off. "So what I'm trying to say is your not the only one who says stuff like that to him." Then he threw up a finger and pointed at Ame. "Plus! He was the one who had no decency in exposing himself. But your going to have to get used to that too. In the middle of the night is we get called in to battle, there will be a lot of naked men, and probably, women who come running out of their rooms."

Ame listened to everything Randy says feeling better. He chuckles when Randy starts pointing out all the people that have hit on him. He thought if this mean people have hit on him would he have a chance maybe he would him in a few day or in a few weeks. He just didn't know how to tell him. when Randy pointed to him and said he would have to get used to naked guys and women. he nodded. "alright I understand no more silent treatment." he said with a smile.