Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

"Randy I don't have eyes on the Captain. What about you!?" Buzz broke the intercom system. "Negative. I don't see anything but shots a debris." Randy was heard 'tsking' when he finished his sentence on the intercom. The battle seemed to be worse off then they thought. More and more fighters were being called back to the ship. The medical certainly had their hands full now. Lev seemed to be the one pulling the most strings around. In most cases, if something had happened to the commander Then Lev would be the next one in rank to take over. The fight continued on. Most of the Rangers still wondering what happened to Lev. His own team wondered where he was, they didn't believe he had been shot down. Suddenly the intercom system broke and Lev's angered voice came on. "Fuck. You. Assholes!" Each word emphasized with a shot to an enemy ship. "Captain!" All three of the crew members called out at once. "Damn kid, your way too reckless." Flynn called out next. Then Cole "Nearly gave me a heart attack." Each one of the remaining rangers let Lev know how happy he was to see him. Then his voice broke again. "Commander. Section 55 of the left wing. Just under coordinates 99L-23I" Whatever Lev meant was a plan he had hatched out with the commander. He literally cut off his own system so that the enemy couldnt track it and snuck under the ship and attached floating bombs to the undercarriage. The commander was the last to speak up over the intercom. "All divisions, return to the ship. This war is over." With that a sudden explosion happened within the ship of the enemy. They had one the battle as the remaining outer beings retreated. The fighters returned to their hangers.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

Ame helps the medical staff as much as he can while continuing to listen and hope that Levs voice would vome through ."It sounds bad out there" he thought to his self. He did everything he could do t try to distract himself from the nerves and worries. When Levs voice finally came though he wanted to scream for joy but he remained calm and smiled with a sigh of relief that his captain is alright.

When the fighters all returned to the hangers, Lev is the last. He stayed out to make sure that the ship wasn't in danger of a counter attack suddenly. When that didnt happen he returned to the hanger. He landed his ship in the same place as before. All the other have already either exited their cockpits or are just opening them. When Lev opens his own cockpit and takes off his helmet he stands up, fist pumping in the air. The hanger erupted into cheer as if they just won the war on peace. Lev climbed down off of his fighter and was instantly met with his team. They surrounded him and yelled at him. Randy gave him a good punch in the arm. "Captain, your crazier then the commander himself. Oh, don't tell him I said that." Buzz wraps his arm around his shoulder. "One of these days I'm going to have a stroke because of you." Chad grinned at him and shook his head. "Remind me why we still follow you?" They laughed together, and eventually other members of the corps came to talk to him about his actions. Others just plainly congratulating him on the win.

When Lev and the others finally came back Ame was very happy. He was glad that all his teammates made is back safe. When Lev started fist pumping the air and everyone cheered. He cheered along with them. He was so happy that everything was ok. When everyone ran up to Lev he smiled and leaned against the wall just watching letting the others celebrate and talk with him.

Lev laughed and pushed Buzz off of him. "I get it, i get it." He noticed Ame standing against the wall watching them. He ordered the others to get out of their suits and go relax, he would deal with the rest. When the three left, clapping his shoulder each, he came up to Ame. "So, how was your first battle?" He smiled down at the other, his height being just a few inches taller.

Ame smiles at his teammates as they continue to talk to Lev. He noticed Lev looking at him and stared coming over to him. When Lev asked him how his first battle was he gave him a thumbs up. "It was sooner then I expected but good. Glad your back safe" he said. He starts rubbing his neck. "To be honest when your intercom went dead I was worried they got you but it looks like you get to see another day " he says with a small laugh.

Lev was glad he wasnt going to be losing a new member of the crew so soon. After the battle today, he wouldnt be surprised of the corps lost some of telhe new recruits. It was bad enough they lost some if their men during the battle just now. When Lev saw the slight discomfort from the other about him cutting himself off, he spoke up. "The commander came up with the plan before. I think it might become an active plan. So long as the enemy doesnt catch on to it." He looked at the ground when he said that, but then he raised his head, a smile on his face. "I dont think we have that to worry about any time soon though." He ruffled Ame's hair before pointing over his shoulder. "Head back to the room. Get some sleep. Ill be there once i finished here."

Ame listens to lev not really surpirsed that it was a plan with the intercom. He understood that and thought it was a good plan as long as the outer beings dont catch on to there plan. When lev ruffled his hair he looked at him with a smile and nodded when he told him to go back to the room and get some rest. He turns away from Lev and starts walking in the direction of there room. When he gets to the room he lays in his bed and quickly falls asleep. He didnt realize but he was exhausted it was a long day for him. It was a long day for everyone because of the battle and he was sure he was not the only one exhausted.

By the time Lev finished everything he had to, it was midnight. He was exhausted from everything that happened today. Having to wake up early to meet with the commander first thing in the morning. Then to train the recruits like earlier, only to have a battle with outer beings and then the clean up. The commander had met him personally in the hanger with the rest of the division captains. They congratulated him and they planned out the next days events of repairing the fighters that were damaged. When he got to the room, he plopped himself on the bed face first. He didnt even worry about kicking off his shoes or changing out his clothes. He fell asleep and stayed asleep until the next morning.

Ame woke up for some reason in the middle of the night and saw that lev was in his bed. He saw that he still had his shoes on and thought. "Man poor guy hes so tired he didnt even change. He quietly got up and took levs shoes off for him thats the least he could do without waking him up or making things akward with him. He got back in slept the rest of the night.The next morning he woke up with major bed head. He got good sleep but morning came to soon for him he was still tired. Ame got up and stretched looking over to see if lev was still there.

Lev had woken up early that morning. But after finding Ane still asleep and after staying up half way through the night, he decided to go back to bed. He managed to look up enough and found that his shoes had been taken off. He didnt even have the mind power to think about it and went back to bed. A little later he woke up once more. This time at the same time as Ame. When he groaned and looked up at the other he noticed that Ame was looking back at him. A head of hair completely messy. He couldnt help but let out a laugh.

Ame sees that Lev and looks at him them laughs. "What? Somethint in my teeth" he goes over to a mirror thats in the room and sees his hair he also couldnt help but laugh. "When your hair is messy that means you slept good" he said with a chuckle.

His hair was narturally messy. Sticking up almost anywhere. "Guess that means I always sleep good." Lev laughed before he stood up off the bed. He dug through the dresser he had with his own clothes and pulled out a whole new uniform. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving on his boxers before fixing his pants to pull on. But before pulling his pants on he slipped his boxers off, and pulled on new ones. Then of course he pulled on his pants. He went over to the bed to pull his boots back on and then threw on the new shirt. The entire time he changed, Ame was still in the room. He turned with a smile. "Take your time. Breakfast is probably already being served so head on over there. The guys are probably there already too." With that he left, not even letting Ame ask any questions if he had any.

Ame laughed with him. When Lev started changing and getting ready he couldn't stop staring at Lev's body for some reason. He tried to look away when Lev took of his boxers but he couldn't. His whole face starting to turn red. When Lev finished getting ready and turns to look at him his face is red. when Lev mentions something about breakfast. he nods. "You have a nice body" "Shit! I mean yeah breakfast...I am..hungry!" He quickly fixes hisself up and changes and leaves the room. thinking to hisself. "What did you just do..oh my god what did you just do.." over and over to hisself on the way to the cafeteria room. he was so embarrassed he didn't know if he could look at Lev again.

What Ame didn't know was that Lev walked away with a giant grin plastered to his face. Lev knew exactly what he was doing. When Ame showed up at the caferteria, the other three were there, along with Cole the other division captain. Randy was going off on some ridiculous story about having sex in his bed last night. Apparently his room mate finally gave in to the pressure after the battle and they had one hell of a night all night. It was well known through out the corps that Randy was gay. I mean he flaunted it everyday every moment he could. Buzz on the other hand was rather close to Cole. Although nothing was said, moments could be seen, if paid attention to, of Cole touching Buzz. However out of the whole group Chad was the only one straight. Having had a wife back on Earth. And he could always be seen watching the rears of the women Rangers. Randy spotted Ame as he walked in. "Ah! Over here cutie!" Yes, Randy had given Ame one of his amazing nicknames.

The whole way to the cafeteria he was just embarrassed and kept telling himself that hes a idot and everthing. finally he made it to the cafeteria and before entering he leaned against the wall and took deep breaths to calm down. When he entered he could see Randy, Cole, buzz and chad. He walked over hearing stuff about sex and quickly turned around but it was to late to leave. Randy called him over to him. He sighed and walked over to them. "...Hey guys.." He said a bit nervous. He realized that randy called him cutie. He glares at Randy. "Unless you want a fist to your face I don't think you should call me that..only one person can call me that." He suddenly thought of Lev and went red.

The guys all went silent as Ame spoke out violently. Then they all grinned at him as he turned red. But it was Randy who spoke out. "Ooooooh, Cutie as a cru~sh. How adorable." Randy a AMe were the same age. But sometimes it didn't even seem like it. Randy continued with the name calling. Unfortunately Ame would have to get used to it. Randy gave everyone names. CHad spoke up to explain Randy's name reasoning. "Apparently Buzz is sexy. Cole here is Mr. naughty and I am..." Randy piped in. "Gorgeous!" Randy laughed, clearly happy about the names he had given them. He had names for most everyone. The division captains and the commander especially. "Come, come. Sit down." Randy patted the seat next to him.

Ame was so embaressed that they are making fun of him. at least they are not asking who his crush is or anything. he wondered what they would do if they found of that he likes the Captain. the captain out of all the guys here. he didn't know how to feel or what to do. when chad told him them the others nicknames he couldn't help but laugh he then he sighed. "fine..you can call me by your nickname" he said and crosses his arms as he sat down next to randy.

Randy smiled as Ame sat down next to him. Clasping his own hands together like a woman would. "Yay, I got cutie to sit next to m-" Randy's words cut short as a fight broke out between some men. "If you had been following our flight training we wouldn't have let him!" "My flight training?! What about you? He was right in front of you when he was shot down!" The fight wasn't getting anywhere and while other Rangers tried to stop them, it just escalated. Even Chad felt the need to try and stop them, only making Cole and Buzz follow after him. Randy sat quietly in his seat as he watched the whole thing happen. Finally it stopped, but only by a single loud word for one person. "Cease!" Lev had shown time. His anger eminent on his features.

Ame heard yelling and turned around to see what was going on only to see some guys fighting. he thought it must be about the battle from yesterday. He didn't know what to do if he should go try to stop it or just let them be. he watched as the fight went on and on. then he hears the voice of Lev. He looks at him and then quickly looks down not wanting to see him because of what happened in there room.

Lev glared at the men before him. Even his own, though he knew they weren't doing anything wrong. He held a file in his hand and passed it to Cole. Practically slamming it into his chest. He didn't mean to be so rude to the other captain. He was just in a foul mood. Leg walked by to the sandwich bar as he spoke. "We all lost a brother, a sister out there yesterday. We all lost someone since the outer beings first attack. Right now is not the time to put blame on your own comrades." Lev finished his speech and grabbed a sandwich, looking at the men before him before leaving the cafeteria.

Cole looked down at the file when he left, Chad and Buzz looking over his shoulder. Randy got up, looking at Ame. "Let's go over there." Randy left and went to stand by the others. Cole read through the file. "It's all the people who died yesterday. Both up here and on Earth...." It fell quiet around the room. Then Cole held up a paper and showed Chad. Chad sighed, Buzz shouted out with a "what?!" And Cole put the paper back in the file before addressing the men. "The captain is the last of his family. Apparently the last two members of his family died." Cole gave the file to Chad before walking away.

Ame looked down as lev walked and got his food. when randy said he wanted to go over there h got up and walked over to the others. he heard what they were talking about what happened when he heard that lev's last two family members have died he felt so sorry for him. he wanted to ask chad or Cole if anyone of his family members were on the list he wanted to make sure his family was ok but that would wait he wanted to go over to lev and talk to him but he knew lev probably wanted to be alone stood there quiet.

After Cole and Lev left, Buzz following after Cole, the rest of the Rangers went about their days. Slowly they either continued eating or they left. The two who started the fight apologized and fell silent after. Chad walked back to the their table from before, throwing his arms over Randy and Ame's shoulders. "Listen, let's leave Lev alone for now. Based on what the file says here, his mother died from stroke and his father took his own life." He whispered so that no one else could hear him. Then flipped through the file again. "It doesn't look like we lost any family though, most of the deaths are from the battle." Of course with the exception of Lev's family. There was another Earth death as well. But it was merely an elderly man with no more family left anyway.

Ame felt so sorry for lev when randy wrapped his arm aroud his should and told him how his parents died which was terrible and sad how that went and that they should leave him alone for the day to think about stuff and to just give him space. he nodded. he knew it was the best to leave him alone. he would probably he worse if one of his family members died. lev has no one know but he has his parents and this three sisters still. When Randy told him that no one lost any members here he sighed relief thankful that his family is still safe.

"Let's just go to the hanger for now. Randy and I can teach you how to work some Maintenance on the fighters." Chad smiled as he tucked the file into the back of his pants. The pockets on his pant uniform would have fit the file. So he just stuck between his back and the hemline of his waist. Randy jumped in excitement. "Ah, that's right, cutie! You don't have your fighter yet." Chad was walking away already until he heard Randy's comment. "It should be coming in some time at the end of the week. Lev even tried putting a rush order on it." Chad smiled at Ame. After one crazy first day, his second spray wasn't looking any better. Chad, being the second in command of the division hoped to make his days better.