Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Ame slightly Grins at the fact that it was Lev who is his bunk mate. He liked he other guys though he just felt more comfortable around Lev then the other guys at the moment. He takes off his coat and puts it on the bed. He wondered what time it was it should be close to dinner time. His stomach growls. He chuckles. "I havent eaten since Breakfest this morning. Is it close to dinner time?" He asks kinda embaressed.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

Lev heard the growl of the others stomach as he turned towards him holding his stomach. Lev chuckled just by watching the whole thing. He stood up then and went to the door. "Its just about dinner time. And if we dont get there soon Buzz and Randy ate going to eat all the food." It was known throughout the whole corps that Buzz and Randy were the only two Rangers that ate food twice their size. Most of the funding had to go to their food alone in order to last through a month. Lev left through the door. He didnt check to see if Ame was following him. He just figured after his stomach calling to the food he would just naturally follow. It was far from the Ranger's sleeping quarters before they reached the cafeteria. And like he thought Buzz and Randy were already there, devouring their first llate of food.

Ame sighs relief when Lev confirmed that it was indeed close to dinner time. He saw him walk to the door not wanting to miss getting food. If he missed dinner he would surely be starving all night long. When Lev walked out Ame followed close behind not knowing where the cafeteria was. He didnt want to get lost so he followed Lev in order to get food. As they walked to the cafeteris his stomach growled a few more times. Ame was getting annoyed with his stomach growling.

Lev walked up to the table and leaned against it, arms out on front of him. "So, is the food good enough to swallow down whole?" Lev smiled down at the two eating there...no, more like wearing their dinner. He had the best of the best when it came to his team. But they were still slobs. Lev told Chad to take care of Ame as he left to take care of some business with another division captain. Chad watched him walk off as Ame sat down at their table. "He's popular around here. All the other divisions practically fight for his attention." Chad looked over at the smaller member and smiled. The poor kid would get used to the atmosphere soon enough. "So, let me know when you want to get your food. Ill head on up there with you."

Ame walked up with lev and Laughed at how Randy and Buzz were eating. "You guys eat like my younger sister" he said. He thought it was funny how they both are indeed wearing there food. He sits down and smiles and watches as Lev leaves. He sighs kinda sad when Chad says "everyone basically fights for his attention" he looks at chad. "That must be hard on him having to talk to so many people and they all want his attention." Ame gets up and goes over to where he sees the food and gets some for himself. He gets as much as he can and walks back to where he was and is so hungry he starts eating like randy and chad except his food goes all in his mouth and hes not wearing it like the other two are.

When Ame decides to get up and get his own food, Chad follows. He had yet to get his own food prior to him coming and decided now would be best. Randy and Buzz were moving on to there third plate of food. When they returned to the table, Lev was now making his rounds with the other tables. Each one called out to him. Asking him to "look this over", or "what's your advice for?" And "are you free for a drink?" Poor Lev always ended up as the last person to eat. Not that he minded. When he finally returned to his crew, he plopped himself down in a chair between Chad and Ame.

Ame eats alot of food like Randy and Buzz. When Lev finally came back to there table to eat he could tell Lev was hungry. He felt bad that Lev was so busy. He should get a day off from all this and just focus on himself but yet again thats not going to happen because of the war. The ranger got no breaks but stil he felt bad for Lev. Ame finished his drink when Lev sits down. "You sure are popular here Lev " he says with a small smile.

Lev had his eyes closed and his head tilted back. When Ame spoke up he slowly raised it again. "Ah, apparently when your the best of the best, everyone wants your opinion or for you to look things over." He smiled at the other for a moment before continuing to speak. "Calling me that is much better then sir." Lev then went on to talk to Chad about something the third division said. Apparently they needed the guys expertise on a certain subject. "Understood, sir." Lev rose an eyebrow and stared at the other man hard. Chad had cracked one good joke.

Ame listened to Lev when he talked to him. He smiled when Lev he liked it when he called him by his name instead of sir. Ame continued to eat his food as Lev talks to Chad about what they needed. He chuckles when Chad calls him sir. Once he finishes he gets up and goes and gets more food and come back and again continues to eat. He finally get full and stops eating. He leans back a bit and holds his stomach. "oh man that food hit the spot" he says happily.

Lev punched Chad in the arm, hard. Lev turned to watch as Ame stood up to go grab another plate of food. When he returned to the table, Lev decided it was his turn to get something. After ten minutes of once again being pulled aside and asked about things he was able to choose a sandwich and side of rice before he returned to the table. He groaned as he leaned back again. "Why do they do this? Can't they catch me during work?" He waved his hands in the air as if emphasizing his words. Buzz looked up from finishing his fourth plate. "Listen Cap, no matter when they find you, you always complain about them coming over. Gotta make up your mind man." Lev raised an eyebrow at Buzz and tapped at his cheek. "You've got a little something." That was an understatement. Buzz had chosen the messiest of foods for his dinner tonight, and it covered the whole of his mouth and both his cheeks. Randy however had the decency to wipe his face before talking. His conversation directed at Ame. "The food is like this every time. You'd think bags of liquids or some mush, right? Nope! Three course meals every day. That's fine by me." Lev just shook his head at his crew members.

Ame listened to what chad said to Lev. "It seems like this is a usual thing that happens everyday" he says. "You just said yourself Lev your the best of the best so of course everyone wants to talk to you." He says smiling. He looks at Buzz and suddenly laughs when he sees that buzz has food all over his face. "its like looking at my 5 year old sister all over again when she eats" He says with a big grin on his face.

Lev laughed out, he was glad to see that Ame was already fitting right in to the crew. Buzz felt offended, at least, he tried to be. "Wha-? Sister!? The hell is that?" Chad pat Buzz on the head like a child, adding to the joke. Lev laughed at the two. He took a bite of his sandwhich after, the first bite had gotten in since he got his dinner. He always had a small dinner, focusing bigger meals in the morning and after noon. He had more time to work off the meals that way. He took another bite of his sandwhich before addressing Ame. "So tomorrow I'll show you around the hanger a bit more. The guys here will be joining as well," he said looking at the other three. "and then we are all going to head to a meeting with the commander himself." He pointed at Randy. "You head to the medical wing after. Your physical needs checking." He pointed at Buzz. "You, finish your maintenance check. I know for a fact you didn't finish it." He then looked at Chad. "I need your report on the last training program you fixed." Lev always made sure his team kept to their jobs first before having time to play.

Ame laughed at how patted buzz's head. All the guys were nice and he now realized that. he realized that this is a family to them cause they either left theirs to protect them or they died. he liked this feeling but mentioning his little sister made him start to miss them, but he was here to protect them and that's what he was going to do and have fun at the same time when they are just relaxing. he sat there and when Lev talking to him he nodd. "sounds good to me i do need to know where i will so it works out" he says in chuckle. about the meeting tomorrow and what the other guys needed to do. he listened.

Eventually the other three finished their dinner and left, leaving the two behind. Randy would be going back to flirt with his room mate, who clearly wasnt into him at all. And Buzz and Chad would go back to either, read or do reports. Ame was welcome to do what he wanted but Lev figured he wouldn't know what do really do. Either way Lev didn't mind. Lev was now eating his rice when another captain stopped beside their table. He passed Lev a file and he read it right there. Lev nearly chocked on the spoonful of rice he had in his mouth. He swallowed before talking. "S-seriously?! Has the commander seen this yet?" When the other answered with a no Lev stood up. He looked at Ame and gave him a serious look. "Ame, I would normally tell you to go back to the room. But this is going to include you later anyway. Follow us." Lev and the other division captain began walking away from the table, heading towards the command wing of the ship.

Ame kept Lev company as he finished eating watching as the other guys left one by one. He laid his head on the table to rest while Lev finished eating his rice. He stood his head up when another guy walked by and started talking to Lev. Ame didn't know who the guy was or what the file was about. "maybe about outer beings?" he thought. He could tell thet Lev was shocked when he started to almost choke on his food. when Lev turned to him with a serious look he knew it was busniness and when told him to follow them he got up and followed Lev and the other.

Lev and the other captain spoke seriously in hushed tones. The file for now being kept between the two of them for now. Eventually they made it to the command wing and requested permission to speak with the commander. When they were given access, Lev looked behind him and nodded at Ame. He was glad the other didn't scurry away. As a Ranger he had to learn how to do these things periodically. The three stood at attention in front of the commander. "Sir, you might want to take a look at this." Lev passed the file to the commander, who took it and read it over. It fell silent and he looked up from reading the file twice to make sure what he was reading was right. Finally he spoke, "You three, in my office." They followed the commander into the room where they then started tlaking about the file at hand. Lev stepped up before the other captain. "Commander if what we see in this file is correct, and I have pretty much put my trust in Cole's judgement, then we need to prepare. Now." Cole, the division captain who stood with them stepped forward. "I had my crew look over this information five times each, it all came out the same." Lev looked up at Ame, realizing he was left out of the loop. He stepped to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Ame listen to me. The file has found evidence of an outer being attack heading our way right now. If the timing is right, they will be here in two hours." He gripped his shoulder just a little tighter. "Go back to our wing, room 203 and 305. Get the guys and bring them to the hanger. Get them ready. I'll meet you all there."

Ame continued to follow him and was curious of what they were talking about and what the file was about but it was not his place to ask. if they wanted him to know he was sure they would tell him or something so for now he kept quiet and just continued to follow lev and the other. When they got to the command wing he let Lev and the other do what they are there to do. he stood quiet. He followed them into the office a little worried now. he wondered what was going on. When finally Lev turned to him and told him what was going on his eyes widened and he knew this is what he was there do. Lev told him to go get the others he saluted him and took off to rooms 203 and 305 to get the others. he was there and told them what was going on even though he was out of breath he did his job and got the others to the hanger where they would then meet up with Lev and prepare for a battle.

Lev and Cole remained behind with the commander for only a few minutes. It didn't take long before the made up a plan. Cole and Lev left the office, looks on their faces completely serious. While they made their own hangers the commander came onto the intercom. "Attention Rangers, this is the commander speaking. Brought to my attention no more then mere minutes ago, I have knowledge of an oncoming invader attack. Unfortunately at this time, we have only two hours before we are attacked. During this time I ask you prepare your teams, and yourselves. May the spirits guide you." The commander switched off, and suddenly there was an uproar of yelling and sirens all around Lev made it to his hanger and found the crew standing by the fighters. "You three, get your suits on, now. Buzz, check your fighter right after. Chad, double on the ignition gas. Randy, stopping complainging about your muscles being squeezed to death in your suit." The last bit would have been awkward for any body random passing by. But luckily everyone here knew Randy and his jump suit problems. Lev then turned to Ame. "Azuna, listen. The Ranger Corps haven't officially finished your fighter. It's still in the works. Which means I need you to stay here and help the medical staff. There's going to be a lot of uproar in here and you need to kepp it calm." He didn't want to send the younger ranger into battle on his first day here. But they just happened to be lucky today. Thirty minutes passed and they were all now standing together in a circle. Lev instructed them on the plan. "Division one will be the first to lead the other divisions out when needed. However, the Captains will be sent out first in hopes to stop the oncoming invaders. When you hear the call, Chad you get everyone out of here." They all nodded. Inside however, they hated sending their captain, or any of the captains out alone.

Ame waited with the other three for Lev to come back. when the commander came on the intercom it made him nervous but he knew this wa sno time to be nervous this was serious. life or death situation and he had to remain calm no matter how badly he made have wanted to runa nd hide and pray to the gods for safety. doing that was not going to solve the problem. When Lev came back he waited orders. As lev told everyone what to do he was having to stay here and help with the medical which he understood and was kinda thankful because it was his first day. He nodded to lev when he told him to help with the medical field today. He walked over to where he would help and introduced himself getting ready to help as much as he can while his other teammates pepared to fight.

Before they knew it an hour had passed. The divisions were now all waiting in the hangers awaiting further orders. Chad and Buzz made light jokes to each other, a way of calming their own nerves. While Randy drooled at the other men in their tight suits. This was the only thing he enjoyed about battles. Lev left his group for a moment to speak with the medical officer. He was glad Ame hadnt been given a fighter yet. The poor guy didnt even have time to practice with his own team yet. He excused himself and returned to his fighter. It was about time the captain's left to meet the invaders. Lev climbed up on to his fighter and shouted out to the other three captains in the hanger. "You three old men better not slow me down." An echo at first then a shout. "Let me show you how Division three does its job." Then another. "Division two has you both beat." And the last. "You pansies just keep yelling like that and Division four will beat you all." This was an exercise the captains did all the time before they left for battle. It managed to calm everyone's nerves. Lev climbed into the cockpit of his fighter and switched it on. The engine came roaoring to life. He looked down at the three senior members of the crew and reminded them of their orders. Before he placed his helmet on his head he looked over at Ame. Lev threw a thumbs up at him and put his helmet on, attaching the gas mask and bringing his fighter to life as he flew it out of the hanger with the other three divisions.

Ame was fighted but not at the same time. He expected this kind of stuff to happen now that he was a ranger. he just didn't expect a battle against the outer beings on this first day. he would have to learn quickly. As he watched the captains get ready to take off he sees Lev come over and talk to the medical officer he didn't pay to much mind to it he had to be prepared for what was going to happen if things go bad. As Lev and the other captains do there shouting to each other I guess it was a way to leave the nerves behind he thought. he himself was nervous and he wasn't even going into battle yet. when Lev turned and looked at him and have him a thumbs up, he gave a thumbs up back to him.

Lev was the first to leave the hanger, the other three right behind him in order. When fighters went out to battle, their intercom systems were relayed back to the ship. Luckily the commander was good enough for the systems to be broad casted through out the ship. He noticed how it eased the Rangers, knowing they could hear what was happening. Lev was the first to speak up. "This is Division One: Silver heading out to intersect the invaders." Then another "Division Two: Bronze. Heading out." A third. "Division Three: Tiger. Heading." And the fourth. "Division Four: Titan. In pursuit." The four captain's left the safety of the ship and met the oncoming invaders further out. However, they got there before they did. So for nearly an hour they waited. Finally the mother ship picked up a signal. "Silver this is Heaven. We're picking up an unknown signal coming your way." LEv answered back. "Understood, tracking now." Lev set his systems into motion and began looking for the target. Within minutes he was able to pick up the signal and hack into their intercom system. "Unknown. This is Captain Lev. Division One of the Ranger Corps. Respond to this message in one minute or you are classified as an enemy." Thirty seconds went by. "You have Thirty seconds to answer me." There was no answer. At fifty seconds Lev began counting down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.." The intercom broke with static until a voice came on. "Captain Lev. Ranger Corps. Death to you all and your planet." The call ended and Lev lost the signal. Immediately after Lev and the other captains were initiated into an attack. "Emergency call 1. Rangers into positions now." The commander broke over the interom and all the rest of the fighters left the hangers to engage in the battle as well.

Ame listened to what was going on through the intercom he was happy that he could as least hear what was going on and no one was left in the dark in a situation like this. As the captians head to meet the outerbeings all he could do is listen and wait to find out what was going to happen. When the captians initated a attack he wasnt shocked but kinda sad. He hoped no one would get hurt to badly during the fight. For now he had to wait and be ready to help when it was time.

The battle commenced. Ranger corps circling, diving, turning and flipping all in order to avoid direct hits. What they weren't expecting was the large number of enemy ships either. They overpowered them with numbers. But the Rangers managed to hold there ground. "Travis watch your twelve. You've got to." The intercom would call out. "Shake them Division six. Don't let them get you." It went off again and again. However the one voice that wouldn't ring through was Lev's. Then it did. "Chad, Randy, get those ships off of Buzz. Cole your team better be holding up out here. Division eight form a line crossing straight through." Lev's voice could be heard shouting out orders and the responses of the other men to him. It continued like that for nearly twenty minutes before things started to go downhill. "Hans! To your righ-!" The intercom went dead. "Shit, Jues is do-!" Again. "Lev I can't shake them!" Cole shouted out over the intercom. "Hang on I got you!" Lev called back. The fighting went on further before Lev came on again. "Commander we need assisstance. I've got men and broken fighters returning to the ship. But at this rate we won't ma-" The intercom sliced into silence. Lev's intercom had been cut short. "Lev? Lev!? Dammit Captain!" Chad's voice came on.

Ame listened as the fighting went on. He was scared now. He wanted to do more then just wait to help the injured he wanted to run out there and get everyone back safe but that was not going to happen. He continued listening to what was going on and when Levs intercom went dead a bad feeling over came him. He was sure that and the others could handle thereselves but that didnt help the fact that he was still scared for them. He started to panic a little inside wanting to hear Levs voice so he could know that he was alright.