Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Randy nodded vigorously at his triumph. "Good" Then he fell silent, looking at the floor. "Because right now, we have to keep him strong. Which means no ignoring him." If Randy had gone into more detail, then Ame would have found out that although Lev is one strong Ranger, he has times when even he can break down. According to what Randy had caught himself, Lev couldn't handle the death of room mate, along with his already deceased family members. He broke down in front of Chad at the time, and eventually even Buzz ended up seeing the break down. It took them two hours to get him to calm down before anyone noticed what was going on.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

ame nodded. "I will be there for him in his time of need. If that was me I would want the same from people." He didn't know how he would feel if he was in lev's shoes losing all his family. he felt bad now for giving lev the silent treatment. He wondered if lev was going to be alright and how long it would take. he knew lev needed time and he totally understood why. he would fel the same way and probably become seriously depressed if he lost a family member. He looked back at randy. "lets go back and eat with them" he said turning the corner and walking back in the cafeteria and walking toward Lev.

Randy nodded again when Ame agreed to stop ignoring him. A smile formed on his lips as he did. He didn't want to just walk away from the other until he wanted to go back too. It would make it seem like they just got into a fight or something. Which totally wasn't true. When Ame said that he wanted to go back and finish eating Randy couldn't agree more. Ame had already started walking back before Randy did, so he had to skip a bit in order to catch up to Ame. When they returned to the table and sat down, the other three were certainly curious as to what just happened. Lev especially as he looked at Randy to Ame who this time didn't look away from him. "You two are like two pees in a pod, ya know?" That was Buzz, once again stuffing his face with his food.

Ame sits back down and looks at Lev when he says something. "we just had to talk about something no big deal" He says and goes over and gets his food then come back and eats it and starts eating it luckly his stomach didn't start growling guess he made it to the cafeteria in time before it started growling. once he eats a bit Ame turns to lev. "I'm sorry about your family Lev" he said wanting to be supportive.

Lev twitched as Ame mentioned his family. Buzz nearly choked on his food. Chad tried to stop Ame from saying anything else with crazy hand signals. And Randy slapped his forehead. It didn't seem like Ame got the message Randy was trying to portray to him earlier. Lev looked down at the table, a silence falling over them. Then he looked up, a smile grazing his lips. "Thanks Azuna." He turned to the other three. "And thanks to you guys too. I wouldn't have survive out here if it weren't for you." Lev spoke the truth. If he didn't have the team he had then, Lev probably would have killed himself right after his room mate's death. Some rumors had been passed after that, stating the man was actually Lev's lover. But when people tried to confront him on it, he just ignored it.

Ame sees lev twitch and realized what he just did and covered his mouth his hands. when lev said thanks he takes his hands away from his mouth and looks down and nods. He just really screwed up. why does he do this. he didn't mean to make things worse. Ame finished his food and stood up. he was now quiet once again. twice in one day he thought. this had to be a new record. he just wanted to show his support and instead made him sad once again. some days he just wanted to sew his mouth. he sighed and stood up. "I think I'm going to go back to my room see ya guys" He said and starts walking away.

"Hey, wait! Ame!" The guys called out to him to come back. They didn't want him to be depressed now. Lev watched as Ame walked away from their table. "If it's not me it's another." Lev commented on his own depression and got up after Ame. "I'll take care of it." He waved to the other three who watched him head after Ame. Buzz looked at the other two. "Is it just me, or are we one messed up family?" Randy and Chad only nodded. Lev jogged to catch up to Ame, calling out to him. "Azuna. Hold it." When he got up to the other he cleared hi throat a moment. "Follow me. We need to talk." He started to walk off, but this time he looked back to see if Ame was following him.

Ame heard the guys but continued to walk away. he knows he should be walking away but he just didn't know what else what to do. When lev catches up to him he looks at him and stops. when he says to follow and they need to talk he was a bit worried. he eanted to tell him no but he didn't want any more problems so he nodded and follows Lev.

Lev took them down a wing Ame hadn't been to before. Down the wing, and to the right was the medical wing. Here, along the walls, pictures of those deceased hung in straight rows. There were five rows on either side of the walls. Which meant there were over a thousand Rangers who had lost their lives. Lev continued walking down the hall until halfway. He then turned to Ame and pointed at a picture. "Azuna, look at this picture. I was in love with him, but he was straight." He watched Ame for his reactions. "He died because of me. I was the one that got him killed. That night I nearly almost killed myself." He looked at the picture. "At the anniversary of his death....the same anniversary of my mother and grandfather. I come here to talk to them." He looked back at Ame again. "You'll hear stories like this all the time Ame. You'll have them one day too. But you can't turn away from them. Your a Ranger now. Stop walking away from things you aren't sure about." His eyes narrowed. "Those are my orders to you." Then he smiled, he wasn't angry at the younger male at all.

Ame continues to walk with lev. he goes into the room and down the hall the lev. when lev stops in front a picture and he tells him what happened and how he was in love with him even though he was straight. he felt bad but continued to listen. when lev told him to stop running away he noded. he want to tell lev his feelings right there but right now was not the time or the place to confess, it just want a good time period. when lev gave him ordered he nodded and smiled back at him. "I'll do my best lev" he said now having a big grin on his face.

Lev grinned himself, nodding as he confirmed Ame's answer with his orders. Lev stepped forward and ruffled Ame's hair. "Now, let's go back. The guys didn't know how to react to you leaving." Lev started walking. He didn't check to see if Ame followed though. He wasn't forcing the other to go back. But if he did he would just end up following Lev. If not that was fine too. Lev continued to the cafeteria, where he decided he' get himself some food. Since all he ate was some sandwich from this morning. He grabbed a bowl of soup before returning to the table.

Ame nodded and looks at the guys picture kinds sad that he had to leave the way he did but everyday people are dying in battle or by natural. He wondered if lev kind of knew that he liked him from this morning when lev started walk away he turned and followed Lev back to the cafeteria and sat down having already ate earlier before everything happened.

For once no one came to bother Lev as he ate. This morning must have scared them away. There were some glances to their table still, but Lev ignored them. Cole returned as well, sitting once again, close to Buzz. Lev was able to have a decent lunch eating his entire meal without interruption. When he finished, so did the others. "Well, lets get back to the hanger boys. We've got work to do." Lev stood up, throwing at his trash. The other four following right behind him. Cole wasn't part of the crew. But he was the closest Ranger captain to becoming a brother to Lev. Plus, he was pretty sure the guy was dating one of his crew members anyway. They all went back to the hanger to finish their work. If so, then they would be able to go out and play tomorrow.

Ame noticed the looks and glances to his table and was glad no one came over to bother Lev. Lev needed alone time and plus he needed to eat he was glad for one Lev got a decent meal and was able to eat it in peace. When they got up and started walking away to go to the hanger he got up as well and followed them

In no time the group made it the hanger. The went straight for bay one as Lev began giving out his 'to do's'. Buzz knew exactly what he had to finish, so Lev didn't bother with telling him his orders. Cole followed after him. Apparently his crew were done checking their ships, not receiving as much damage to them during the battle. Randy went off to finish his own ship and Lev finished handing his orders over to Chad who left for his own ship. Then Lev turned around and faced Ame. "Come on." With a large grin, Lev went over to his ship and began climbing up.

Ame followed to the the hanger and heard lev give the others orders and then they walked off to do whet he told them. He noticed cole following Buzz and was pretty sure they are a couple maybe he will ask buzz about it sometime. When lev turned to him and he started climbing up ame grinned at him back. Nodded and began climbing up as well on to the ship.

Lev sat on the other side of the cockpit so that Ame could climb up and watch from there. "All right. Test time." He grinned at Ame, a devilish look in his eyes. The academy may have trained the recruits first thing. But not only was it too early for them to learn and remember the processes of what they learned. But the system was completely outdated. This would be where Lev made sure Ame knew exactly what he was looking at. Especially with Lev's fighter being the newest of the new. "So first thing's first. Show me the console switches." He pointed into the cockpit. He was letting Ame know he had permission to get in and look around.

Ame climbed up all the way and when lev said its testing time he didn't expect that but nodded he then saw the look in levs eyes. he glances away for a second trying not to blush. He did know some stuff about the ship read about them he was always interested them. when lev told him to show him where the console switches are. he got in the cockpit and went straight to the switches and pointed to them.

Lev watched as Ame got into the cockpit and began pointing out switches. When he pointed to switch that on any normal fighter would have been ignition to the hyper jump, Lev had to teach him otherwise. "Ah, you see, on the stimulator that normally would be the switch. However on this new model the switched is now over here under the initial engine switch. This switch....this switch does something else." His brows furrowed and he called out to Chad. "What the hell is that switch for?" As if he knew exactly what switch he was talking about Chad answered on cue. "Lights, it switches on the pit lights." Lev crossed his arms. "It's a stupid switch Id say."

Ame listened and didn't know the difference between the models. He listened to what lev taught him. he liked learning new things. he chuckled when lev didn't know what a certain switch for and had to ask chad what it was because he didn't know. he listened close because he might have to learn the difference between the switches.

"Other then that most all of the other console switches are the same. However this switch here? Its not a console switch but actually cloaks the fighter in a force-field. Its not as strong as the heaven's force-field, but its there. The older fighter dont have this option. And in fact their ejection switch is there instead." Lev continued naming off the differences and similarities between the two versions. In fact, the new fighter was equipped with more useless switches then that of the older fighters.

Ame continued to listen and learn more things about the console switches. He indeed had to learn about is ship. he listens when lev started naming off the difference names between the two different. he didn't know there was so many different switches. he points to one. "what about this one?" he asks about a green button.

Lev looked into the pit when Ame points out about a green button. "Hmmmm. To be honest I have no idea. I've never used it myself. You would think they would send manuals with these things." Began looking through the cockpit, as if a book on buttons was just going to magically appear in front of him. But nothing popped out as he sat back up and furrowed his brows. "Maybe I can get one of the mechanics on a call tonight and he can talk me through some of these things."

Ame looked at the button when lev told him he didn't know what it was. when lev got in and started looking around he looked as well but found nothing. "Maybe its like a self destruction button or something" he said tempted to press it but he knew that would be bad if it was indeed a self destruction button. He nodded when lev said he might have to call someone one to learn about the switches and buttons. "That might be best so you can know what is what and not have to ask chad" He says with a small chuckle.

"Why would they put a self destruct button in a fighter?" Randy popped his head up from his fighter. "There would be no point in that matter at all! Let me know when you call them! I'll give them a piece of my mind." Clearly Randy was inviting himself to the conversation Lev had planned out. Lev rolled his eyes at Randy and looked over to see Buzz leaning over in one hell of a suspicious way. Ah, yeah...they were doing it again. Lev grinned, widely. "You know your on duty right?" He called out to the two as Buzz shot up and Cole hid himself away. Really, there was no need in hiding, at this point everyone knew.