Paradoxical world (Bloody x Perch)

Bloodysadist

Goto had been resting against the rock when suddenly his leg had been grabbed and slightly pulled. Goto had actually let out a small yell before swinging himself around to find Kanase standing behind him. His brow lifted as a large irritated grin crossed his face. "Why, yoou~" He wiggled his fingers at the other, threatening to get back at him. Then Goto noticed the direction Kanase's gaze fell in and noticed the monk coming their way. He had been holding something in his arms, but from where they were Goto couldn't see.

As the man called out that he was going to go make something for them to eat Goto raised his brow. "Didn't we already eat?" He didn't out right voice his words, so he wasn't expecting an answer. He looked back at Kanase as the other smiled, claiming that they now had more time to stay in the river.

Goto loked at the other just in time to catch him sticking his tongue out at him. Goto smiled with a smug look as he rested his elbow on the rock and his chin in his hand. "Ah, you don't even know." He whispered to himself as the other laid back against the water after telling Goto how much he wanted to mess with him. Goto grinned once more and pushed himself off the rock. He reached Kanase quietly before the other could float away from him and held his hand in the air.

"Hold your breath." Were the only words, and the only warning Goto had given Kanase before pushing down on the other's stomach. He pushed Kanase into the water as he was submerged, head to toe. He didn't hold him long under, a quick push and that was it. He laughed when the other popped back up, gasping for air. His stomach had nearly started to hurt form laughing so hard.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• YellowPerch

Kana looked rather all innocently at his friend, raising his arms in the air, as if giving up, while still giggling silently. He heard Goto saying about the food, shaking head and pressing his index against his lips: "Shh, I can eat twice more still." He said as he rubbed his stomach, nodding all proudly, already imagining the food.

He saw Goto pushing himself off the rock, yet at first just smiling, not even expecting from the other to do anything, though as soon as he heard his words, he widened his eyes yet too late - he was submerged. Thanks god he managed to hold his breath and close his eyes on time, yet some of the water going through his nose, as soon as he popped his head back over the water, taking a deep breath and sneezing trying to get rid of the water. It took his few seconds to normalize his breathing as he looked at Goto, slowly making his way to the other.

"You are a dead meat, Goto." He said all silently, yet putting on a small, rather all creepy smile, just before to approach his friend though, being as clumsy as ever today, he stepped wrongly on one small rock and flopped back down on the water, hissing and almost swearing for his luck, yet stopped himself from saying anything, looking all sadly at Goto.

"How can everything hate me so much, when I want to do something to you?" He mumbled and looked aside, pretending to be sniffing.

Goto continued his laughing. Even when the other tried his hardest to rid himself of the water up his nose. When the other finally gained his composure, he slowly stalked towards the other. Goto couldn't stop his laughing even then, as he slowly walked backwards. It had been a long time since he laughed this much and his stomach was hurting him. He held hold og his stomach with one arm as the other was held up between him and Kanase.

When the other nearly reached Goto, he slipped on the slippery surface of the river. Instantly turning away and pouting. Goto's laughter slowed then and he walked over to the other, placing his hand on his head. His snickering was still evident however. "You weren't going to do anything to an injured person were you?" He looked down at the other.

Goto always enjoyed teasing Kanase. FOr some reason he was the only one he did it too. The other kids their age weren't normally teased like this by Goto. Instead he sternly spoke to them. Even the younger generations, Goto never teased them. In all Kanase was the only one who received this much attention from Goto, even though at one point they drifted apart.

Kana noticed how much was the other laughing, shaking head and somehow making him laugh as well, even though not that much, when he flopped down again. It was good though to see Goto laugh like that. It wasn't that common, unless the other was with him, so he was kind of maybe not addicted, but liked it, when his friend was being like that.

The younger boy looked up, slightly narrowing his eyes at first, yet a small playful smile popping over his lips. "Hmm, I wonder. What do you think? Would I?" Kana put his most innocent gaze, while blinking too purely to even believe himself that he could be such a good guy, knowing how playful his personality was.

He, himself, wasn't sure why, but the other always enjoyed teasing him. It wasn't like he was complaining about that, because he was teasing as well. It was rather nice to know that Goto was so opened towards him.

Once Kanase got up again, he stretched himself and let out a small chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck slightly.

"You know, I am glad that we can still be so friendly with each other, like brothers, even after everything that happened." The younger boy said kinda silently, yet loud enough for Goto to hear him, leaning against the nearest rock he saw.

Goto let his hand rest at his side after ruffling Kanase's hair. "Hmm, I believe your kind enough to not hurt an injured person." Goto winked. He returned to his rock from before and rested against. The warmth from the sun clearly felt good against his skin. He heard the other moving around in the water and glimpsed behind him.

He noticed as Kanase stretched out and then rested against a rock next to him. Goto closed his eyes again as the other spoke to him. "Hmm, I don't see why I wouldn't..." his words trailed off and he thought for a moment. He rose from the rock and looked at Kanase. "Hey, don't think I'm going to think differently of you..." He looked at the other as he stared back "Just because you...we found out your something different, doesn't mean your not my friend."

He leaned down, looking straight into Kanase's eyes. "Got it?" When Kanase gave him his answer, Goto stood back up and nodded. "Good." Then he went back to resting against his rock. Yes, his rock, he had claimed it and deemed it his. From now on, whenever they returned to this river, this is where he would rest.

It wasn't like Kana thought that the other would think differently, just he, himself, couldn't believe it yet, that he turned to be something that wasn't even a human, but what was left for the rest. Thinking about that, he wondered for a second if the Prime Minister would say anything about that to the rest? After all he nearly killed one of his people.

"No, I know that, just... I don't know. I just feel, h-..." The younger one got cracked seeing Goto so close to him, for a moment feeling himself leaning as much as he could over the rock, looking up at the taller male, raising his index, as if ready to defend himself somehow, yet ending up just biting on his lower lip slightly and nodding. He could hear it perfectly. His heart beating all fast, as if he had just stopped running. Maybe it was due to the fact that Goto was standing so close, almost naked, looking at him straight in the eyes, or due to the fact that...No, that was impossible.

Kanase took a deep breath as soon as the other pulled back and went back to his rock, a small chuckle though running out. "You look like you just married this rock, you know Goto?" He said rather all jokingly, pointing with his head at the rock, the other was leaning on, hugging his own one, as if to imitate what he just said.

"Come on, you should kiss the bride though." Kana kept teasing his friend, while he, himself, was laughing all loudly already just by image of his friend actually doing that.

Goto hummed against the rock as Kanase mentioned he should marry it. He mumbled against his crossed arm. "I feel like it's sucking me in....its so warm." Goto hated the cold. It was something he never enjoyed dealing with. When he was able to lay out in the sun like this he would. Sometimes Goto could be found laying out on the hill of the village on warm days. He'd escape from doing his fathers work, and would walk up to lounge in the grass.

Goto opened an eye when Kanase teased him about kissing the rock, his bride. He raised a brow in a mocking manner and turned to face the other. He moved fast, the other unable to realize what was happening. He placed his hand on Kanase's face and leaned foreword, pressing a kiss to his forehead. When he pulled away he laid back against the rock, a smirk set on his face. "I never said the rock was my bride you know. And kissing something inanimate is just weird."

That was the reason? Only because the rock didn't move? That was the reason he chose to tease Kanase with a kiss like that. Unfortunately for Goto it really meant nothing to him to lean over and place a kiss like that on his friends head. He'd already hugged him with so much ,ore emotion earlier, why was this any different. However, what Toto couldn't understand. Was the staange feeling of anger he got when Kanase teased him about the rock. Which made him act in such a manner.

Kana knew that the other hated the coldness, which was kind of cute or so he thought. Unlike him of course, who would do anything to stay in the coldest place he could especially in the summer. That's why he was often scolded for not doing anything by his father, but he couldn't help it. Just the heat was killing him, not literally but from parts it was doing it. He was often teased that he had hot blood all the time, due to his age.

When he heard the other's words though, at first he widened his eyes before to understand what did the other mean, a small chuckle running out.

What made him freeze on place though was Goto's next move. Just before to throw any more teasing words, he felt his friend's warmness coming from the palm over his cheek, instantly closing his eyes and even slightly squeezing them, his face getting slightly red by the kiss over his forehead. He couldn't believe it the other actually... did that. It was uncommon, odd and... he liked it. Kana took a deep breath almost forgetting to breath as well, staring at the other in surprise, clenching his fist. "A-and that's why you.. kissed me instead?" He asked still trying to believe it, pushing himself off the rock and walking in front of Goto, reaching his hand upwards and flicking his forehead slightly. "Be happy that you are bandaged. Else I'd kick you so hard." He mumbled and instantly stepped back, turning around and taking his way out of the water.

"I will be heading to the house." Kana said the words, while lowering his head slightly, pressing his palm for a moment over his chest, feeling his heart beating quite fast. Maybe Goto hasn't realized it yet, but just now he did. Maybe due to the time they spent together, or due to the era they were living in, but he... maybe liked his friend.

Goto had turned back to his rock before Kanase could say or do anything. But he heard the other speak soon after. It was soft, so he almost couldn't be heard over the quiet rush of water. "Hmm?" Goto turned to face the other, about to ask him what he said. But soon enough his forehead was being flicked. Goto threw his hand up to his head, holding it in place. "What wa-!?" His words never finished when Kanase yelled out at him.

He watched as the other angrily yelled at him and got out of the water. Yes, he continued watching even when the whole of his body stood before him. They were men, there was no need for Goto to turn away in embarrassment. When Kanase stated he was going back to the house, Goto sighed. He didn't want to leave the rock. But if he didn't get out of the water soon his skin would prune and looked old.

He was also not going to let the other walk alone. He soon stood up out of the river himself. He reached for his Kimono that wasn't all that far from the rock he had wandered to and slipped it on. He then came over to Kanase and pet his head. "Sorry..." He mumbled. He didn't think Kanase say would take so much offense to his actions. They used to tease each other so much like that when they were younger he thought it was just natural.

The monk probably had food ready for them anyway. And it was nearing mid day by the position the sun was in. "Come on, let's go back." Goto began walking away as soon as Kanase was dressed himself. But he stopped a few feet away and looked back, making sure the other was following behind him.

Kana didn't even realize that Goto couldn't hear him before to see his confusion just before he left the river, taking a deep breath again and just shrugging. He knew well enough that they used to do such things before as well, yet, somehow right now, he was just too confused by himself to even be able to react to the joke. He felt bad though, for being kinda rude to his friend.

Once he reached the rock he left his kimono on, Kana dressed himself quickly, seeing Goto coming out of the river as well. He had to apologize maybe? Or just leave the things the way they were? While asking himself all sorts of questions, he felt the pet though, almost jumping backwards, kinda surprised.

"I also should apologize for reacting like that... so it's fine." Kanase looked at his friend and gave him a small smile, shrugging all the odd thoughts away. He walked straight behind Goto, sniffling for a second, surprised that he could smell the food even from here. Maybe, because his true nature was unlocked. The younger boy ran next to Goto though as soon as the other stopped, nudging his shoulder and pointing at the already visible house.

"Whoever's last will be doing what the other says." He said the words quickly and started running, just like the old times, to the house, while grinning widely. There was no need to worry right now about his feelings and all. What mattered was that he was here with Goto.

Goto smiled down at the other when he apologized. Before he had walked off though he had told Kanase he didn't need to apologize for anything. He smiled back at Kanase as he heard the other catch him to him. He liked walking beside Kanase, not him walking behind. Although he didn't mind if he was the one walking behind Kanase.

Soon enough the house became visible and he felt more relaxed knowing no one was going to jump out at them. Then all of a sudden Kanase elbowed him lightly in the side. He looked down at the other with a curious stare. "Whoever 's last will I've doing what the other says." Those were the words he heard before Kanase ran off towards the house.

Even with a false start, and Kanase running off before him, Goto could have one. He had longer legs that allowed him to take larger steps, which would allow him to carry his body past Kanase. However, because of his wound, he was unable to run at his full capacity.

Kanase was the winner of the race, beating Goto a few more steps a head of him. Had he run fast he would have beaten the other. But he would have also aggravated his wounds. He played it off as Kanase being faster this time around. That he was learning how to beat the other at almost everything now.

Kana could see his friend trying to catch up with him, yet somehow, maybe he was thankful for the other's wounds for a moment. Not because of anything else, but just he could win this time. Unlike all the rest he tried. Darn, Goto was just way faster. Yet, winning meant the other would listen to what he told him to do, which was from parts something good.

The younger boy peeked backwards just to see how was the other doing and if his wounds were fine, a small grin popping over to his face. "I won." He said all proudly, opening the door to the house. The smell of something yummy being cooked instantly hit him, almost making him melt on the floor. Darn, Sato was good at cooking.

"Oh you are back boys?" Kana heard the monk saying, gesturing them to walk further. "Come sit on the table. The meal is just done." Without waiting a second more, the dark haired boy rushed to where he sat in the morning, taking his place, while rubbing his tummy slightly.

"Sato-san, you know how to make me hungry." Kana saw the monk letting out a small laugh, once Goto sat as well, serving them the meal. It smelt so good that, he couldn't even wait, looking all happily at Sato, then taking to spoon and starting to eat.

Goto huffed out when Kanase made it to the house before him. His wounds were slightly stinging, but not enough to worry over. When the other looked back at him with an excited grin, Goto laughed. He pet Kanase like always and smiled. "The first time ever too!" Clearly Goto threw a tease at him.

When Kanase threw open the door, the smell of cooking hit Goto's nostrils. The smell was delicious, more so then this morning. Kanase bounded into the house and ran up to the table sitting immediately. Goto smiled and shook his head at the other.

Kanas always loved food. In fact he used to eat more then Goto when they were kids, and Goto was normally scolded for eating too much. Even now, where Goto barely at anything then the normal amount, Kanase still ate more then him.

Goto sat down at the table and as soon as he did the monk set a plate in front of him. He nodded a thanks to the man watched the other eat first. As soon as he knew the other liked the food then he would eat. He always made sure Kanase got to the food first, or had his food handed to him before Goto.

It was kind of a surprise that even though Kana would eat way more all the time, he was still lighter then Goto. But well, he wasn't really training that much, but was just fighting and messing around with the small robbers, so it was normal.

As soon as both sat on the table, he though, already was making his plan how to leave the house without anybody's knowledge of where was he going.

He saw Goto starting to eat soon after him, smiling a little that at least his friend was liking the food as well. The younger one though hurried a little and as soon as done with the food, he bowed his head to the monk as a thanks and got up.

"Um, I want to go take a small walk in the forest by myself. I hope you two won't mind." Kana looked at Goto especially, being sure that he would get up instantly, wanting to follow him. "I will be fine by myself, so you shouldn't come, Goto. Also, if you try to refuse, I use my win and order you to stay here." Even though he didn't like the fact that he had to order his friend, he did it. Just to make sure, nobody was going to mess up his small research.

Without even waiting for Goto and Sato to say anything more, Kana just bowed once again and quickly walking off the house, heading to the nearest road, leading to the city. He had to go there as soon as possible. He had to know, if he could get help or no.

Goto hadn't even finished his first helping when Kanase stood up announcing he was going for a walk. Goto raised a brow at the statement and started to stand up. If Kanase was going on a walk, so was he. But the other ordered him to stay behind. Goto didn't like where this was going.

He sat back down and looked away from the other clicking his tongue. "That's what I hate, you know?" He mumbled his words at the wall. Kanase was just as stubble as he was, but Kanase always had it in him to do things on his own, without help.

He watched as the other left the house. Clearly pissed off he growled at the monk from across the room. "Follow him. He doesn't realize what he's getting himself into." Then Goto relaxed his expression a little. "Please trust me. He won't get into the village that easily. You have to go after him."

Goto was serious. The minister was looking for them. By now he had every government official and soldier stationed in the village. Kanase wasn't going to be able to sneak around like he was trying to do.

Kana heard Goto saying he hated that in him, but he couldn't help it. Even though he tried to hide where he wanted to go, he was sure that his friend knew by now. He was also sure that the other would send the monk after him. Taking a deep breath, he just kept walking, after quite few minutes, already seeing few of the first houses in the village. Even though he knew that maybe he would be seen, he after all risked, quickly ran past the empty place between the forest and the city, managing to hide into the first small street he saw, between two of the houses. What he needed to find right now, was Goto's house. His plan - he had to talk to his father.

"Are you sure you don't want to go yourself? Even if it's an order, if it's for his own good, maybe you'd know better where would he go?" Sato said, looking at how angry Goto was, feeling even kinda bad.

After few more minutes walking, Kana could already see Goto's house. It wasn't a big one, yet big enough for his family. Now, the problem was that he had to sneak inside the yard somehow. He peeked from side to side, though what he saw just right in front of him, made him almost hit the nearest wall he saw. There was a poster with his face, drawn and a small text written: 'If anybody sees Yokuzawa Kanase, catch him and give him to the Prime Minister. He killed his own family and is now running away.' Running away? Killed his family? He was craving to kill this guy, so badly. Yet his work was other now. Kana took a deep breath and quickly ran to the other side, sneaking inside the yard. Damn, he was feeling like a running prisoner for real. Yet he came here for a talk. He was sure that.... Just before to let the positive thoughts take over him, he saw it.

"So, our deal is still valid. You give me Kanase via your son once he find him and I give you Yokuzawa's house and everything else he had." What... was the Prime Minister doing in Goto's father's house? Why was he talking with... him? Give him what? Kana couldn't believe it. Did that mean... Goto was... with him just to catch him? No, it couldn't be true... His friend? The younger boy froze on place, not even sure what to do. He... was betrayed.

Goto clicked his tongue at the monks comment. "If I knew he would listen then I would have left by now." He glared at the wall, imagining someone there to glare at. Then he closed his eyes and stuffed his chin in his hand as he rested his elbow on the table. "I told him not to go back. The Minister isn't someone you should mess with alone." Ha slammed his fist into the table. "Dammit! Does he not think I don't want to do something!?" He wasn't yelling at anyone in particular he just wanted to vent his anger.

He stood up quickly, knocking the chair he sat in behind him. He stormed out of the house, to upset to listen to the monk any further. He was aimlessly walking. Unsure to where he was going. Eventually he ended up on the edges of the forest. He stared at the village before him. It seemed quiet, no one walking the streets like they normally did. He walked along the edge until he saw some sort of life.

There was lights on, but nothing that told him he would be able to get their attention or not. Even if they did, what was going on in the village now? Were they against the two? Did they want to help the two? He continued walking along before the forest opened up into a street, perfect for him to enter the village at. But just before entering the street he found a poster on one of the building walls. He read it, If anybody sees Yokuzawa Kanase, catch him and give him to the Prime Minister. He killed his own family and is now running away

Goto clenched his fists and clicked his tongue again. Then he grabbed the poster violently from the wall and crumpled it up. He dropped it on the ground and stared at it in anger. He brought up his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose. Did the village actually believe this? And what about his parents? They knew Kanase as much as Goto did. The prime minister had to be stopped and quick.

"I am sorry... Wait, though. Take this with you if going. This bracelet. Put it around his wrist as soon as you find him. It will press down his true form and power. It's still dangerous for him to walk around like that." Sato threw the bracelet at Goto, before to take a small sigh.

Still staying there, near Goto's house, Kana was just staring at the nothing in front of him, pressing his palm against his forehead. He wanted to laugh. So, his so called friend... really did betray him? He knew, that asking would be the best, but would Goto actually tell him, if it was true? The young male let a small rather all ironic laugh, leaning against the wall, lifting his gaze up at the sky. It was so dark... as if any moment it was going to rain. How well was it describing his mood.

"I will never leave you?" Kana repeated the words and let out another all hurtful laugh. What an idiot he was.

Just as he pushed himself off the wall though, he noticed someone coming his way, widening his eyes. Now what was he going to do? It was one of the Prime Minister's people. He looked from side to side, yet the options weren't that much. He had to either go where Goto's father and the Minister were, or be caught. Kana took deep breath, deciding that whatever was going to happen would be here. For his biggest surprise though, just before to approach him, the male turned to another direction, sighing in relief. He was saved for now. Using his chance, Kana quickly left from the backwards of the house where he managed to came from, throwing a quick peek at his house. Should he have gone there? No, he couldn't trust anybody... not anymore.

Kanase ran back to one of the non so visible streets, between the houses, not even realizing that Goto was around here as well. The memories of him, being in the village and playing around hit him for a second, making him stop and just stare. Was that really the end for him as a human being? Wouldn't anybody come and save him?

"Goto..." He mumbled his friend's name, before to turn around and head back in the forest. It started raining. As if the whole nature was crying along with Kanase.

Goto caught the bracelet as he left the house. He looked down at it in his palm. Was it really going to control his powers? Goto clenched it in his fists and continued walking. After reaching the town, finding the poster, and then entering from a side street, Goto was all ready wanting to go back. He didn't like the silence of a village that was always loud. Goto had to hide a few times against the wall when he heard footsteps coming his way. He was right, the minister had almost any one he could get his hands on patrolling the village. Possibly even the nearby towns as well.

At this point in time they were safest in the monk's cabin then they were traveling else where. Suddenly he heard more footsteps coming from the street over. Slowly he crept his way to the end of the street and peered down. It was to dark to see anything. But he wouldn't have to worry about that much once he heard the figure standing still speaking out his name.

At first he thought he had been caught sneaking around. But the familiar sound of the voice calmed him. Kanase, he had found kanase safe. He popped out from behind where he was hiding from and walked up to the other. "Did you call?"

It may have been dark, but he was pretty sure he was able to make out how dejected he was. And then how angry he was. Had he learned something that he wasn't pleased about hearing? Then Goto remembered the bracelet. "Oh here, the monk wanted me to pass this to you." He held out the bracelet in his hand and waited for the other to take it.

Just then one of the ministers men turned the corner from where Kanase had come from. He spotted them and was about ready to start yelling out, but Goto beat him to it. Had Goto been a magician, it would have made more sense. His fast reflexes and quick running made it look like he had disappeared and reappeared in front of the man. Goto quickly knocked the man out cleanly.

Goto came back to Kanase and grabbed his hand. "Come on let's go. Its not safe here." It was getting late anyway. Just like the night they had run away, if they left now they would end up stumbling around in the forest. Well, at least Goto would be.

He just couldn't accept it. How was it even possible that Goto's father was playing along with the Prime Minister? Was his own father that hated to even want to kill him and take everything from him? That was really the biggest paradox. Help and get killed. Be an asshole and the world could be in your hands. With a small sigh, Kana kept walking his way to the forest, just when he saw someone coming towards his direction. He widened his eyes, at first ready to fight, even looking around for anything that he could use as a weapon, yet in the next moment he realized who he other person was. Goto.

As the other asked, Kana let out the most ironic chuckle he could, lifting his gaze up at the other, while the rain drops were sliding down his face, his eyes slightly red from the few tears he shed off. "To call you?" He asked back, clenching his fists, just before to continue though, Kana saw the bracelet, yet instead of taking it he pushed Goto's hand away, the bracelet falling down on the wet ground, yet thanks god managing to stay still without breaking. "You know, you should've stayed in the house." He said silently, kneeling down and after all taking the bracelet from the ground, just on time to hear the steps from the minister's guy, even before they both could even see him. "Damn." He mumbled silently, turning his head slightly, just to see the other male coming to their direction. Yet, Goto was faster. He somehow managed to knock him out so easily and quickly, for a moment making Kana smile, just before to remember the conversation he heard a while ago.

The younger boy looked at Goto, staring at his hand, yet making a sign that he wasn't going to take it. He straightened up though, taking a deep breath, trying to keep his cool yet, throwing the other his coldest gaze.

"We need to talk. That's the only reason I am gonna follow you, because." He said all calmly, yet in his voice it could be felt how angry he actually was. He needed explanations. The questions - had to be answered. Without waiting more, Kana headed forward, while keeping on looking from side to side, hoping that nobody was going to follow them.

After few minutes of walking, he could already see the forest and the road he came from a while ago, taking a deep breath again and quickly running until the first few big trees and only then he put on his bracelet, turning around to see if Goto was coming as well.

Goto wasn't able to see the reddened look on the other's face. And with the rain come down now even more, it was hard to make out that the other had even been shedding tears. But what got Goto was when Kanase slapped the bracelet from his hand. He didn't know what had gotten into the other. He was just here to receive him. To bring him back to where it was safe. When the other told him he should have stayed in the house himself Goto scowled at him. Of course he wasn't able to say anything to the other before the man appeared before them. When he had knocked the man out then he was able to comment.

In a low angered voice he spat back at Kanase. "Stay in the house? Like I told you to do? I don't think it's rightfully fair that I'm not allowed to do things to protect you and yet your allowed to get yourself into trouble." The two had fallen quiet. The only thing making any noise was the sound of the rain. Then suddenly Kanase spoke up, telling him they needed to talk. Goto raised his brow. "About what? What's gotten into you?" But he received no answer as the other pushed past him and started walking.

Goto sighed and hung his shoulders down. He had no idea what was bothering Kanase so much. He watched as he followed behind the other at how paranoid he was. What did he expect about walking into a village that's on watch? But when the other looked behind him to see if Goto was following, the man nearly stared back at him. Goto was quick to anger, that he knew, but even more so when his closest friend started giving him attitude. Because he came to the village to get him? Or was it something entirely different? Goto wouldn't know until Kanase said something.

Kana could feel the anger in Goto's words as the other spoke, yet he didn't answer just yet. As soon as they were on a safe place, he would. He... regretted coming back here. Just to see all he saw. What the hell did he do to the karma to receive such punishment? Where did he go wrong? He, himself, had no answer yet. Sighing, the younger boy finally stopped as he made sure the other was coming, for a second though slightly shivering by the other's anger. He could feel how much they were going to shout at each other, but he had the right to. He needed explanations.

As soon as he made sure that nobody is following them, Kana leaned against one of the trees, sure that nobody would see both them here, looking at Goto. He kept silent. For just few seconds, yet it felt like hours. In the end, he pushed himself off the tree, just to walk in front of the other, who wasn't that far from where he was, taking a deep breath and grabbing him by the kimono.

"Did you know?" He looked up at Goto, the anger taking over him. "Did you know that your father is working with the Prime Minister?" Kana asked the full question, the grip over the other's kimono getting stronger, slightly his body starting to shiver, not even a bit from the coldness, but the emotions. Kana raised his other hand, taking a hold of Goto's kimono with his other hand as well.

"Tell me for god's fucking sake!!! Is it true that you are with me to bring me back to your father!? Tell me Goto??" Kanase gripped as tight as he could against his friend's kimono, pressing his forehead against the other's chest. "Why... why if you knew... you didn't tell me?" Not being able to hold himself anymore, Kana felt the tears slowly rolling down his cheeks again. It was painful. It was killing painful. Everything.

Goto continued to follow Kanase. He realized where they were now but made no attempt to walk past the other. The silence was certainly killing him though. He had no idea what the other was thinking. Then he stopped as he noticed Kanase move to lean against a tree. He rose a brow at the action, but the other didn't say anything. "We're here now. What is it you want to talk about?" There was still no answer.

But soon enough Kanase was pushing him off the tree, a set grim look on his lips. Goto watched, as the other got closer, but he didn't move away. "Whats with yo-" his question was cut off when Kanase grabbed his kimono, gripping it hard. "Kana-!" Again his words were cut off as the other yelled out in anger.

'Did you know?' Did he know what? 'Did you know your father is working with the prime minister?' Goto felt the other shiver at his own words. Working with the prime minister? My father? Goto's mind turned and turned in thought. He he known he would have done something, right? Kanase then gripped hold of his kimono with his other hand. By now the fabric was being pulled and stretched.

Tell him? Tell him what? "Of course I cam to get you. Of course I was going to bring you back. Heck we were going to work together to take down the prime minister weren't we!?" Goto felt his own anger starting to boil. Did Kanase actually think he was turning against his own friend? Goto wasn't that cold of a person. But his father? What had Kanase heard?

Goto glared back at the direction of the village. He could feel the other shaking from the crying. He could even feel the wet tears, so he thought, hit his chest. The rain still fell, soaking them now to the bone. If they didn't get inside and warm quick they would end up with a cold. "Come on, let's at least get back to that cabin. We can talk later."

Goto tried to get the other to move. He didn't want to push him away or suddenly start pulling him. Kanase wouldn't be able to handle that from him right now. The only thing Goto knew for sure, was that as soon as he got Kanase out of this rain, he was going to go back to his house. To figure out just what was happening. And to talk with his father.

The silence was cracked by the other's words, yet Kana was still unable to say a word, until he reached the other. He couldn't think of anything right now. Just the thought that he couldn't trust his own friend was killing him. His heart was beating all fast, yet this time, because of pure anger and sadness.

"To bring me back? To your father? Hah. Gotooo! Your beloved father wants to sell me to the Prime Minister for my father's house and everything he has. Do you realize what does that mean?? He is using you..." Kana sighed all deeply, his silent crying doesn't even stopping for a second. He was still gripping on Goto's kimono, on few times wanting to literally hit his friend's chest. Not of anything else, but just pure anger to everything. Yet he was managing to stop himself. Maybe, just maybe... he could try to trust the other at least a bit. Maybe Goto didn't know about all this? But also, maybe he was just pretending. Even though he knew he shouldn't have had such thoughts, it was impossible. At least for now.

Kana heard the other's words and without saying a word more, he just nodded rather all obediently. He, himself, was feeling how soaked he was, the coldness of the upcoming night hitting him slowly. The younger boy bit rather too hard on the tip of his lower lip, finding it difficult to even move right now, all shaken by the emotions. Yet he managed to, pulling back from Goto and wrapping his arms around himself, all slowly making his way inside the forest, the tears already mixing with the rain, as if trying to wash the pain.

Goto couldn't believe the words the other was speaking. His father? Sell Kanase? Use him? That was just insane! His father's best friend was Kanase's adoptive father. So why? Wasn't the anger the man felt towards the prime minister real? Then why would he be working along side him? Planning on selling Kanase to the evils known as the prime minister. Goto stare off into the forest as he wanted the other to move. Soon enough he did, slowly.

Goto knew he wouldn't be able to move the other without pulling him along. Kanase was in no mood to move himself. Goto gently grasped hold of one of Kanase's hands and even though he felt the slight struggle against his touch, it gave in. Goto pulled Kanase back into the forest. Into the safety of the dark shadows. He must have mesmerized the steps he took. Because he never once stumbled and tripped. Or it could be he was so made his walking became large steps that lifted off the ground instead of dragging just above the surface.

By the time they reached the house it was well into the night. it wasn't all that late, normally at this time many people in the village were still out. But it was well past dinner. He let Kanase into the house first before ordering him to go take a warm bath and rid himself of the cold of the rain.

It took awhile for the other to move away. Goto could tell he was unsure of what to do. But eventually he did, not first before looking between him and the curious monk who wasn't expecting them when they came. When Kanase had finally left the room Goto turned to the monk and spoke quietly. "Watch over him....please. Don't let him leave this house and go back to the village." Goto then turned and stopped at the door, looking back after hearing his call to wait. "I have to go back there. I have to figure out what Kanase was so upset about." He looked at the direction to the bath. "Keep him here for as long as you can."