Paradoxical world (Bloody x Perch)

Bloodysadist

Goto couldn't see a single sign of Kanase having been here. He could hear the Minister's men running around loudly and shouting. A few times he had to stop and listen, hoping they weren't yelling because they found the younger male. He found the tree finally. But no Kanase. Goto mentally cursed. Where could he have been? He circled the tree a few times, looking out into the forest as he did. "Kanase...." He wanted to shout, to call the other, but with the other men still running around he couldn't risk it.

Then Goto remembered the river. They used to fish there all the time. He even had to save Kanase once from drowning. Which resulted in Goto teaching the other how to swim. He had no other choice but to check there. And if he wasn't? Well, he didn't want to think about that just yet. Goto took off running for the river and just before reaching the shores bumped into someone. He groaned out from the sudden impact of the smaller body that hit him. Wait....smaller body? His eyes widened as he looked down. He finally found him! He found Kanase. He noticed the demon like eyes of the other, but quickly ignored it.

He pulled Kanase into his arms. He was sure the other could feel his shaking, hear his heart beat, but that was all from the running and a little from the worry. "Kanase...Thank god your safe." He held the other tighter before pushing him away to look him over. He found no evident injury on him. He sighed at the realization that the younger was safe. Then he looked at him, seriousness in his face. "What the hell happened at the inn? Why did the Minister show up?"

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• YellowPerch

It was really him. It was Goto. He would always find him, no matter what, right? 'You should find where to hide'. He remembered his father's words. Maybe, just maybe, he could go... no. He shouldn't get Goto involved in this, yet once again. He was here now. Nothing else mattered right now.

The younger boy wrapped his arms back around the other, just staying like this being enough for him to calm down a little. Yet, the other though seemed to have run around a lot. Kana could hear his heart beating, him, shaking. He patted Goto's back as he smiled a little. From everything that has happened tonight, having someone by his side right now was enough.

"Please, I can't die so easily, right?" Kana tried to joke, yet for sure right now it wasn't the best moment to do that. The dark haired boy blinked a little when the other checked on him, probably for injures, a small giggle running out. "I told you I was finee~ I just turned out to be a demon fox, not-..." he realized a second after what was he just saying now, sighing and looking aside. "I am not sure... When I reached there, I understood that... There is an order for me to be caught. Probably the Minister's work. But tell me, how is my mother? How are the rest? They are all fine, right? You saved them, right?" Kana looked at Goto with eyes full with hope, slightly taking a hold of the other's kimono. That was the last thing that was holding him - To know that at least the rest are fine.

Goto's expression fell when Kanase tried joking.this was no time to be joking over something like this. When Kanase told him what had happened at the inn he growled. "Arrested!? For what!?" Goto was getting even angrier, he couldn't believe the minister had the galls to produce papers that had no meaning at all for the younger's arrest. But he had no chance to speak more about it as Kanase suddenly asked how everyone was. Goto twitched, his hands squeezing Kanase's arms a little too much. He realized he was and pulled his hands away, still being held by the other. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. This wasn't going to be easy. Kanase listen to me. Your parents are both dead. Your mother killed herself when the minister demanded she become his mistress."

Goto was able to see the tension in the other. He saw the rage in his eyes. Goto had to hold Kanase back as the other tried to storm away back to the village. "Hey! No you don't!" He pulled back on he other. "Your mother died saving you! You have to except that!" It was a struggle to keep the other back, but he had to. He couldn't let him back in that village. Suddenly Goto heard voices coming to them. He listened, it was the ministers men. "Kanase, please. Come on. They'll find us if we stay here." Kanase wasn't moving. He had no choice, growling at the thought of having to do such a cruel thing. Goto raised his arm high and smacked the back of kakase's head, knocking him right out.

Goto lowered his body to the ground to get a better grip on him. Then he positioned him onto his back and stood up. Goto ran off deeper into the forest, farther then they had gone before. He carried Kanase on his back. He had to get the younger away from the village. During the time he ran he thought about his family. He hoped the would be safe. That the rest of the village would be safe.

"I have no idea... but you know, if the Minister decides, I can be arrested for breathing the same air as him." Kana sighed, not even sure what to think. He could feel himself though calming for a bit, even his eyes turning back to blue ones, until he saw Goto's reaction. He blinked a little confused at first, almost considering on taking few steps back, before to hear his words. Wait... he was joking, right? He... he must have been joking. Yet, once again: Goto would never joke about such thing,especially feeling how tightly he was squeezing his shoulders.

"They... are dead? B-both of them?" Kana was unable to speak more. He felt his vision going blurry again, the hatred and the violet color coming back. He tried escaping from Goto, so that he could be able to go check it himself. It shouldn't be true. It couldn't be.. She gave her life to save him? Why did she...? Kana sighed and calmed for a second, yet just staying there, the memories with his parents passing one by one in front of him. He didn't even hear the men approaching them. Like anything but the memories were left for him. Was there any use to fight? He was al-...Before to finish his silly thought, he felt the hit a second after collapsing.

He wasn't sure how much time has passed, once he started awakening, but he was sure in one: Goto was carrying him around, as they both were deep in the forest. Kana himself was surprised, yet he could hear quite well everything now. Even the minister's men who though were far away from them already. They were giving up on chasing. What a relief. As soon as he opened his eyes fully, the younger boy took a tighter wrap of the other's neck, puffing his cheeks.

"You shouldn't have knocked me out like that, okay? Just.. understand me... I can't leave them like that. Even if not now, I am going to take my revenge on them." The dark haired boy mumbled, looking around for a second. "You can let me down as well. They are no longer after us. Though.. you are here but, do you have any idea where are we going to sleep?" Kana peeked at where they were, clearing his throat and leaning for a second over the other's ear: "Together? Snuggled against each other?" He had to joke. Even though few minutes ago he was on way to kill anybody shown in front of him, right now he was rather calming down. Yet, not for a long time. Once the morning's next come was here, he would probably head to the village again.

Goto had een running through the forest for so long, he felt it had been an entire day. He had no real clue as to what time it realy was. ALl he knew was that it was dark. Way too dark. The night sky was able to help him see just a little bit before. But now the trees toward over. There were times when he even stumbled, almost dropping Kanase as his body slammed into a tree. A coupe of time he had to stop, his legs starting to give out. But with the men following him, there was no way he could for long. By this time Goto's chest burned, his heart felt like it would burst any moment. His arms were tired from holding Kanase on his back, and his legs were shaky from all the running. He needed to rest, to stop running.

That was when Kanase woke up. He instantly told Goto that he shouldn't have knocked him out like he did. "Hah, right." Goto scoffed. His voice sounded strained, as if he were being strangled. Then Kanase told him to put him down because the men were no longer following them. Before finishing however, he added where they should sleep. Goto clicked his tongue at the joke. Unfortunately that is what they would have to do. Out here, with nothing but trees. He hesitated for a moment. But when he glimpsed back at Kanase and saw the look in his eyes, then Goto decided to believe in his words.

Goto slowed down before coming to a complete stop. He let Kanase slide off of him as he instantly fell against a tree, exhausted. He closed his eyes and held a clump of his kimono against his chest. He'd never ran that long since he was a kid. Even then, he was pretty sure he ran longer then he ever did through the whole of his childhood. When he opened his eyes again his vision was blurry. But he could see Kanase standing there watching him. He tried to speak, "We...have to sl-...slee out here for now...so ba-" He coughed harshly before continuing. "Bare with it....okay?"

Kana had his arms still wrapped around Goto's neck, while slightly resting his body over the other's back. He couldn't say that he was tired, yet all that happened took his energy mentally. It sucked big time. On top of that, right now he was a running prisoner, which was probably worse then being in the prison itself, during the period they lived in. Every single person would want to catch him, because they knew they were going to be paid for that. Also, with what the Prime Minister saw - his true form, he would surely send some of the shamans to chase after him as well. Just by the thought of it, the younger male sighed.

Once Goto stopped fully, Kana slid off his back, yet instead of being able to stay on his legs, he plopped on his bottom, on the ground, whining like a little kid. "Darn.." The dark haired boy mumbled and peeked up at his savior. Goto looked so tired. He probably has been running for a long time, seeing that it's already dark in here. Yet, even though it was dark, for Kana it was still good enough. Maybe because due to the fact that he was a demon fox, he could see perfectly fine even in the darkness, though hearing even the smallest sound was driving him crazy.

The younger boy got up after few more seconds, just to catch the other looking at him. Man, he looked terrible. Kana sighed and walked closer, pointing at the ground, while the other was speaking.

"First sit here, after that we will speak again, hmm? You need to catch your breath first. I will go search for some deadwood, so we can make fire, okay?" Kana said and smiled a little, before to look around. Thanks god there was enough material for them to use, though the food, that was a problem now.

While Goto was talking, trying his hardest to catch his breath, Kanase was pointing at the ground. The moment he told Goto to sit and rest he tried to leave to get wood. Goto instinctively reached out and grabbed his hand. "Don't go back...to the...village." Goto knew Kanase, he'd know that the moment he stepped away from Goto, he would venture back to the village. And right now they needed to stay low, to stay away. Then when they gained a plan, more knowledge, they could return to the village. But until then they had to stay in the forest.

Goto looked at Kanase with stern, forceful eyes. Right now Kanase had to listen to his words. He couldn't be getting upset and heated over the fact. Even Goto wanted to seek revenge for them. His grip tightened. When he saw the look of promise in Kanase's eyes, then he slowly let go. Goto slid down the the tree he rest against and closed his eyes. It never felt so good to just sit and relax before. He took his lazy days for grants and now it was kicking him in the butt. It's not like he wasn't fit, in fact out of anyone in the village, Goto was the only one actually training his body for using a blade.

Goto sighed as his breathing slowly started to come back to him. The shadows of the tree were making him colder as his sweat covered the whole of his body. He shivered at times and rubbed his arms to keep warm. If Kanase didn't come back with fire wood, then he would probably end up freezing to death out here. And what good with that do? He wouldn't be able to keep Kanase safe. Nor would he be able to save the village. He wouldn't be able to get revenge for Kanase's family either. He heard a crack of a stick and instantly looked in the direction it came from. He didn't see anything, but then a shadow came out of the darkness. Kanase...he had come back as promised.

Kana widened his eyes as soon as felt the grip over his hand, almost jumping up surprised a small chuckle running out. He was sure that Goto could read him well enough to know what was he going to do, so he shrugged his shoulders at first, yet seeing the other's eyes, how he begged, he couldn't do anything silly. Maybe Goto actually had a plan, so he should give it a try.

The younger boy shivered when the grip tightened, looking slightly aside for a second, then back at the older male.

"I promise. I won't go anywhere. Don't worry." He gave the other male a small smile and once he was freed, he walked a little bit further, while looking for firewood. Yet as he was searching for them, he heard unfamiliar steps behind himself, just like a real fox turning around and looking around all concerned and worried.

"You ran away without letting me finish what I was about to say, Kanase.." This voice, he knew it. The monk from before, was it? The boy took a deep breath almost throwing few sticks at the other, shaking head.

"If you are going to appear like that, at least say something, okay?" He sighed and seeing that he took a good among of firewood, turning back ready to go back to Goto.

"Would you let me explain? You have to listen to me, Kana." The old monk kept walking behind him, while Kana was trying to ignore, yet it wasn't happened.

"Look, just let me get some fire made first and make sure that my friend and me will survive, then you can keep saying your fairy tails." As he said that, the dark haired boy, turned around to check if the monk was there, then stepped to where him and Goto were.

"I am back. You still alive, Goto?" Kana said the words and let out a small chuckle, letting down the firewood, near Goto, squatting in front of him. "Are you sure we are going to be fine outside?" He asked kinda worried, yet in the next moment losing his balance and flopping on his butt, on the ground, sulking all painfully.

"Darn!... Ah right, this is... um.. the old monk I met a while ago. He.. um... says that he knows about me?" Kana turned around, for a moment thinking that the monk was no longer there, yet, in the next moment he saw him and sighed in relief. This night seemed to be getting longer and longer.

When Kanase returned with the firewood, Goto scoffed at his comment. "I wont die that easy. Just remind me to make a habit of training my stamina." He had closed his eyes when he spoke, so he didnt realize that there was another man with Kanase. When he opened his eyes he tried to stand on his feet, utterly failing. His legs had no strength in them anymore.

Goto glared at the man, even as Kanase introduced him. Introduced him as what? Kanase didnt seem to know who the man was either. Goto raised his brow however, as Kanase remained seated on the ground beside the man. Clearly he was unfazed by his presence and could care in the least that he was here. Goto managed to relax some more.

He stared at the firewood. If they didnt start it soon then they would freeze. Goto pushed himself off the tree and took two sticks. Quickly he began rubbing the two together, in hopes that a fire would start. Unfortunately after several minutes of this he was unable to start one. He groaned and sat back against the tree. Even if the fire didnt start, Goto would be able to keep Kanase from the cold. Even if it meant losing his own life.

Kanase raised a brow, pretending to write a note in the air: "To remind Goto about the training. Done." He said rather all jokingly, sticking his tongue at the other male, shrugging slightly. The younger noticed the other is trying to get up, seeing how tired he actually was, the guilt starting to take over him. Only if he hadn't knocked him because of his actions, they could run together and this wouldn't have happened.

Kana noticed to glare and waved his hand in the air, trying to show Goto that the monk maybe... wouldn't hurt them at all? He patted the seat next to his and the monk took a seat, both staring as Goto tried to make the fire. It however wasn't happening. Great, they were going to freeze here. The dark haired boy sighed again almost lying down on the ground all hopeless, just to hear the monk speaking.

"I live in a small house not so far from here, so you can stay at my place. I know that you don't trust me, but let me prove that I am not your real enemy." Kana thought for few seconds over the other's words, shrugging and nodding. It wasn't like they had any other choice. They would either die here or die there, in the house, if this monk was lying. He somehow preferred to trust him though.

"Goto, let's go. I think... it's better then staying here." He offered his hand for the other, though if he wouldn't be able to stand up, he would have to carry him. That's why he threw a small sad look at his back, patting it and stretching himself, ready for doing that.

Goto watched as Kanase laid across the ground. He would have to attempt to make a fire soon, or tell Kanase to come sit against his chest so that he could protect him from the cold. He was still cautious of the monk beside Kanase, so that would also move him away from the other man. Then the monk spoke out, informing them of a house near by. Goto was a little suspicious of the idea of following a strange man to a random house.

But soon Kanase was standing up holding out his hand. 'Let's go' he says. 'Its better then here' he says. Well, yeah true. But he didnt readily trust the monk to just follow him. However this wasnt stopping Kanase. He noticed he pat his back for Goto to lean against if he had to.

Goto huffed a sigh out before pulling himself up. It was quite the struggle, but he managed. He held out a hand and gently dropped it on Kanase's head. "Dont worry about me. I can walk." Goto was obviously trying to look cool. There was no way hed be able to keep pace with the other two. Either way he nodded at the monk to get him to start walking.

Goto walked behind them, trying to use trees as support to help him walk. When a break came between them he stumbled and and struggled to walk on his own. But he forced himself to go anyway. He wasnt going to let his legs stop him. Luckily his breathing was back to normal and they were only walking. He just hoped they would get there soon.

Kana could understand why Goto wouldn't be able to trust the monk, he himself was not sure why was he doing it, yet not having much choices from which to choose the best one, this was probably just the better one.

The younger boy waited a little for the other to get on his back, yet as he saw him getting up on his own, he widened his eyes, ready to help if needed, puffing his cheeks a little as his head was patted, nodding slowly.

"You know, I feel like a kid right now." He mumbled somehow shyly, clicking with his tongue, yet nodding slowly and getting up as well, heading a little forward with the monk.

It was getting darker and darker as they kept walking around, the house of the monk, seen nowhere yet. Kana threw few glances at Goto to check if he was alright, though seeing him barely walking behind them thinking for few seconds before to run back to the older male, taking his hand and wrapping it around his neck, while throwing him a small judging gaze.

"I didn't know you can keep everything inside so well. Next time just say it. You saved me, so the least I can do is offer a shoulder, okay?" Kana said quite serious, though seeing the monk stopping in front of them, raising a brow, just the see a small wood house behind the other male.

"We are here." He heard him saying, nodding slowly and walking inside the house, while still holding Goto for support.

Goto continued walking the best he could. His breathing was normal, but the shooting pain through his legs made him walk slower. He wanted to keep up with them. If the monk was someone they couldn't trust, then Goto flling behind was something he would take advantage of. Goto pushed himself all the time. Never this much, but if it were for Kanase then he would do anything. Kanase was his best friend, even though he had plenty of friends in the village before Kanase's father found him. Kanase had stopped for a moment to relax his legs and closed hi eyes. So he didn't notice when Kanase came running up to him.

He felt his hand being grabbed and thrown over a shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked down, finding Kanase's smaller body pressed against him. He smiled with a sigh as Kanase mentioned him playing cool. "Ah, you know very well it's my personality. Especially when I'm around you." He let Kanase help him walk as they continued following the monk. "Thanks for the help anyway." He always wanted to act cool in front of Kanase. He had felt like that since they were kids. But he knew when to let the other do as he pleased and knew when to thank him.

Suddenly the monk stopped, and Goto tensed. But when the monk turned and said they had reached the home Goto relaxed only a little. Kanase helped Goto reach the house where he had to enter by himself through the small narrow door. Goto of course went first, making sure nothing was going to harm Kanase when he walked in. When he found nothing he allowed Kanase to enter after him as he leaned against the wall behind him. The monk came walking in after that.

Even though he has been seeing Goto smiling a lot around him, it was still surprising and also somehow warming to see his friend's smile even until now. Thinking about that now, Kana tilted his head slightly aside, realizing how close they both were. Even though he wouldn't let anybody help him in anything, even his own father, he would still let Goto do this. It was like a habit, that he both liked and didn't like, yet it was Goto once again, so.

The younger boy let out a small chuckle, hearing the other's words, nodding slowly at them. That was right. He always acted cool around him. They were slowly making their way behind the monk, though once he heard Goto thanking him, he, for just a moment, froze on place. It was rare to see the other say these words, but he knew they were full of sincere, that's why, he just shook his head and gave him a small smile. "You are welcome."

Once they reached the door of the house, just before Kana would go inside first, he saw Goto do that instead, a small amused chuckle running out. Once allowed to, the dark haired boy took his way inside, peeking at the small house. It looked pretty nice actually, though... it seemed like there were two rooms in the best case, which meant him and Goto had to share the room. Kana twitched by the thought, peeking at the monk kinda lost about what to do now.

"So, please take a seat. I will go bring you new clothes, you can also take a shower if you want. Though it's really small." Kana peeked at the door the other pointed at, tilting his head aside, for a moment considering the idea.

"Well, I will go for the shower, though... a towel.. or.. something?" It wasn't like he couldn't just walk naked back here, but it'd be embarrassing, though seeing the monk's face, he sighed and waved with his hand, just entering the really small place where the bathroom was supposed to be.

Goto had nearly collapsed upon entering the home. He still remained against the wall where he leaned against as the monk mentioned cleaning himself. I nice hot bath would certainly do wonders for his legs. He noticed as Kanase took the first go, hoping there would be a towel of sorts for him. At the monk's shake of the head, Goto snickered. They were all men, yet Kanase still hated when others saw his naked body.

Goto wanted to follow Kanase, to make sure this house really was safe for them. But his legs wouldn't allow him to do so. Instead he found a chair against the wall he leaned on. Slowly he made his way to the chair and when he reached it, collapsed immediately into it. Forget the hot bath. He wouldn't be standing up from this chair anytime soon.

Goto closed his eyes as the monk started a small fire from the fireplace on the other side of the room. Goto could feel the warmth of the fire right away. And it felt good. Goto decided he would try to relax a bit more in here. The monk didnt seem to be all that harmful now that he watched him.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, Kana almost felt like running away. The so called "bathroom" was actually just a small room with a snap-roll in the middle, where the water was supposed to be. Ah, he already missed the bathroom at his house. With a small sigh, he walked to the snap-roll, grabbing a small cup left near it, though forgetting to check the water, he just took a quite big among of it, as soon as he poured it over himself, shouting out from the coldness hitting him. The water was so cold, damn it! Kana looked at the door all annoyed, almost kicking the snap-roll, yet trying to keep his calm, he took a deep breath, clenching slightly his teeth and pouring again from the water until he actually got used to it.

After like ten minutes he was done with the "shower" all shivering walking to the door and opening it slowly, peeking outside.

"Um... do you really not have even a small towel?" He asked already quite embarrassed. Kana hated it when being naked and he was sure that Goto would be snickering all the time, if he hasn't done it already, because he knew that fact.

"Wait, I will go search, you come out. It's warmer here." He heard the monk saying, as he got up, probably done with the fireplace, sighing and nodding slowly, making few steps outside the bathroom, instantly though throwing a small glare at Goto.

"Don't you dare say anything, or I swear, I will kill you." He said while looking down, from time to time still shivering a little.

Goto had closed his eyes and leaned back against the chair he sat in. The warmth of the fire certainly felt good on his stressed body. He heard the other call out from the bathroom. But nothing worried him after realizing it was just from the cold of the water. Je closed his eyes again and listened to the crackle of the fire.

After ten minutes, Kanase stepped out nearly enough so he could at least see the monk who he was talking to. Goto had opened up his eyes at the sound of his voice and looked over to see Kanase shyly hiding himself behind the wall. He smiled at the scene, resting his elbow on the arm of the chair and his cheek in his hand. He quite enjoyed the shy, embarrassed side of Kanase.

When Kanase had no choice but come sit down by the fire he glared at Goto, who still had his smile plastered to his face. After the small threat from the other, Goto threw up his hands in defeat. "I haven't said anything, yet." Yet was the keyword. And that smug look of Goto's didnt help either. He watched as Kanase took a seat by the fire, facinf his back towards him.

As he thought, Goto enjoyed it and was going to tease him, he even smiled like that. Kana puffed his cheeks, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, while still slightly shivering walking to the fireplace, sitting down. The boy was literally having his face all red and his head lowed, sighing as soon as he heard the other's words.

"At least if you are going to tease me, come and hug m-..." He stopped just before to finish his words, realizing what has he just said, facepalming himself and hiding his face between his palms. Why, why was it needed for him to say this? He seriously wanted to hit himself. He was also hoping that the other wouldn't get up and actually do it, especially as he was still naked. It wasn't like he would dislike it, just it would feel awkward. Where was the monk as well? Just he wanted him to be back sooner.

"I found a towel and clothes for you two." Kana heard the monk saying, sighing in relief and peeking at him, as the other threw the small towel toward him, getting up and drying his body, quite happily that he wouldn't be staying naked anymore.

"Once you are done, let me know. I will go prepare the room for you two." Darn, as he knew, both were going to share the same room. Without even realizing Kanase pursed his lips out all childishly, nodding slowly though, as he saw the monk heading to some room.

Goto was going to stand up and head over to the other. "Kanase, are you cold?" He asked the other. He thought him wanting to come hug him meant the other was just cold and the fire wasn't enough. It was obvious that Goto was sometimes oblivious to certain things. The monk returned, passing a towel to Kanase he was very glad to have one. He even laid out clothes for them to change into.

"Once we're done he says. I can barely move right now. I may just end up sleeping here." Goto truly was tired. He wanted to wash the sweat off his body before it made him feel even ,ore dirty then it did now. Plus if he slept in his own sweat he'd end up with a cold for sure. But Goto had to try and stand up. If he didn't his legs would never be able to walk tomorrow. He pulled himself off the chair, slowly stumbling as he stood up. As he stood up he groaned. His legs weren't really in pain anymore. They were just utterly sore. He took the clothes he monk gave them and head towards the wash room. He turned back to face Kanase.

The other was still naked, yet to have changed into his clothes. By the time Goto washed himself, Kanase was sure to be fully clothed and possibly even asleep. "Go ahead and sleep first. You need to rest." He then turned and left the room, leaving Kanase alone. He didn't care about the temperature of the water. Just that he wanted his body washed. Goto found a moss scrub and ran it over his body as the water fell over him. It felt amazing.

By the time he finished, changing into the black ninja clothes the monk gave him, he enters the room. He had no idea how the monk ended up with such clothes, but they fit Goto perfectly, and were really easy to move in. He entered the room and found Kanase lying on the bed already. He didn't bother with anything else. Goto plopped himself down on the other side of it and laid down. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Kana just sighed and waved his hand, mumbling that he isn't rather all silent, a second after running to his clothes. He smiled a little seeing that they were around his size, though as he was holding the wait kimono he was given, he took a look at Goto quite worried. Just before to ask if he needed any help though, he heard him speaking. "Okay.. though be careful, hmm?" The younger boy said silently and just put on the clothes quickly, feeling way better as he changed into them.

A few minutes after he was already in the other room, which wasn't much bigger then the bathroom, yet still better. The futon looked way too comfortable, so he just thanked silently the monk, lying down. It felt nice to lie down after such a long night. Kana glued his gaze for a moment at the ceiling, a small sigh running out again. He wasn't sure what was he going to do, yet he knew one thing for sure: Maybe hurrying up wasn't a good idea. So he would wait and get ready. After that, he, himself, was going to kill the Prime Minister.

While deep in his thoughts though, he didn't even feel when he actually fell asleep, slightly hugging the blanket, nor even feeling when Goto lied next to him. One thing was sure though: He felt calmer, sleeping next to someone tonight, especially if it was his friend.

The night was cool. But thanks to the warmth from Kanase's body heat, Goto was able to comfortably sleep well through the night. When morning broke he had smelled the fire. The monk either put out the one from the night, or he slept in the other room so he could watch it. Goto groaned as he rolled off the futon. Kanase still slept silently, not even twitching when Goto woke. Goto crawled to the wall where a small bench sat against it. He was able to pull himself up with a little bit of struggle. His legs weren't as sore as when he first went to bed, but they still were. He hoped they didn't have to walk today. But he knew they had to get a little further away from the village.

Goto wobbled into the other room. The monk was not there, however a nice pot of soup was being cooked in the fireplace. The monk must have been cooking something for them to eat when they woke. Goto returned once more to the chair he was sitting in last night. He didn't know where the monk left to, but at least if he saet here he would be able to watch the door properly and protect Kanase with more ease. Goto relaxed against the chair a little more.

Kana fell asleep almost instantly, without even realizing when, snuggling a little against Goto's body. It was both warming him and making him feel protected. One could say they both were like a couple at the moment.

The night passed quite fast though. Even if Kana didn't even wake up, when Goto did, he still whined all silently into his sleep, once the warmth left him. He tried to snuggle against the blanket, yet that didn't work as well. So in the end he just woke up, slowly looking around all clueless.

"Goto?" He called for the other, but couldn't find him. For a moment the younger boy jumped up from the futon, rushing out of the room, just to see his friend in the other room, sitting on the chair. Kana almost slapped his forehead, taking a deep bresth and clearing his throat, mumbling a silent "Hi", then quickly rushing to where the food is. Darn, it looked nice.

He was already getting hungry.

Goto was sitting when Kanase came rushing into the room. He had thought something was wrong when the other ran in. "What's wrong?" Goto was ready to fight back whatever it was that had Kanase running in here. But then the other mumbled a slow 'hi' and quickly found himself in front of the pot of food. Goto relaxed against the chair again. He had seen this happen before. One night when they were kids, Kanase stayed over at Goto's house. Goto had woken up early that morning and left before Kaanse woke up. An hour or so later the kid was running into the room panting for air. Clearly he had ran around the house looking for Goto before finding him in the kitchen. Just like now that must have what happened. Kanase had worried himself about Goto leavening his side and ran out of the room, only to find him sitting in the chair. "I didn't mean to give you a scare you know." Goto spoke out from across the room while Kanase admired the food.

Kana rubbed the back of his neck a little awkwardly, feeling quite stupid for getting scared that the other was not here. He shrugged with his shoulders and waved his hand in a sign that everything was alright, then like a little kid he grabbed the wood spoon left inside the pot, where the meal was, taking a small among of it and trying it.

"It's darn delicious! Nae nae, let's stay here a little bit longer, what do you think Goto?" Even though it sounded way too cheesy, Kana actually didn't mean it like staying here and just resting. They could train more and gather some information. Even though for him it'd be the best if he would just go and kill the Minister, that wasn't what should be done first. His family was ruined, so what he could do now if to prove that they were not in any fault, but just the opposite.

The younger boy got up slowly and walked to Goto, for a first time feeling kinda taller then him, since the other was sit on the chair. He grinned all cheesy, reaching out his hand and messing the other's hair, like a little kid.

"Though, if we stay here, would you teach me how to fight even better then before?" He asked with the best smile he could put on his face, just the hear the steps from the monk, coming behind him, feeling his head getting slightly smacked, yet not that painfully by the older male.

"First, you should learn how to train the power of the demon fox in yourself." Aah right. For a moment he forgot: Kanase was no longer just a mere human.

Goto watched as the other excitedly tried some of the soup. He snickered at the others actions. Before watching as the other walked up to him. "What?" He asked, just before Kanse ruffled his hair. "H-hey!" Goto laughed and reached up for the others wrist to pull it away. But when the other asked to teach him how to fight, he rose a brow. Kanase? Learn how to fight? That was funny. "Why wou-" his words were cut short when the monk came in and smacked Kanase in the back of the head. Telling him he had to control the power of the fox.

"Then before that...old man, who are you? Why do you seem so familiar with Kanse?" Goto still held on to Kanase's wrist, but not tightly. Goto wanted answers first. And only then would he consider Kanase's question of learning to fight.