Paradoxical world (Bloody x Perch)

Bloodysadist

Kana let out a small chuckle, yet he, himself, feeling like wanting to kiss the other, once he heard Goto's words though slightly widening his eyes. "You also felt it? Yeah... that odd smell. It's always like that, when mages' magic fades away." Sato was the one to explain this time, making even the younger look kinda surprised at him, nodding slowly. That was true. He met few mages during his training and even though they couldn't see him, because of the barrier, he could smell this different scent around them. Which from parts was good, yet once again, he doubted that the minister would choose only such weaklings who wouldn't be able to hide themselves just as well as Kana himself.

He could notice Sato taking a deep breath, shaking his head. As if waiting for them to sit down first, he took himself like few minutes, while Kana looked kinda surprised at first, as being pulled down on his lover's lap, yet without fighting even a bit, he sat down there, wrapping his arms around Goto's neck. "So, what's going on here?" He asked once again, as he saw his uncle taking a sit on the chair in front of them, taking a deep breath. "To be honest, I don't know much either. I've heard from your father that years ago, there were werewolves in here, but even he hasn't met them. as far as I know, his grandfather fought with them, but whom were they, why were they here, I have no idea. Goto, have you heard anything? Like even a small story about that among your family members?" Sato looked at Goto, while Kana was peeking at both of them like a curious kid, searching for the answers.

"As for your last question, there is a legend that once a werewolf and a kitsune fell in love, but both died. Because nobody agreed to their love. You see, the foxes are real cheaters, they are smart and graceful. Just look at Kanase for god's sake, he is all these. While wolves are more like beasts. They search for prays. They are killers. So the elders thought that both coudln't get along. Though as I look at you two, I think that it's not that impossible." Now when Sato said it, Kana also remembered of hearing a similar story from his mother, while he was still young. Yet, he, even then, didn't agree to that story. He looked at Sato all sadly though, like a real kid once again, pursing his lips out. "I am not a cheater though!" He mumbled silently, peeking at Goto as if searching for his approval to his words.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• YellowPerch

Goto looked down at Kanase, watching with a smile as the others eyes grew wide at the mention of the smell. He nodded before answering. "I smelt it. A nasty smell, really. But Sato doesnt smell as such. So what...black magic or something? Im guessing that the minister is joining forces with black mages. Ive heard of them before but i never saw one." He had lifted his head during his speech so when he finished he looked back at Kanase. "We have to be careful now, Kana. Ive heard rumors about them, and they aren't so easily defeated." When he finished he pulled Kanase into the sitting room to let Sato speak.

Before he could say anything else however Sato was taking in a deep breath. Goto smiled at the surprise he caused in the other and was glad he agreed to sit with him, wrapping his arms around Goto's neck. Then Sato spoke, his voice shaky at first. But as he continued to speak his voice calmed. And when he asked Goto what he knew, the other only shook his head. "My family has never said much about the elders. Its like they feel once dead, they should never be spoken about again." He fell into a quiet thinking before remembering one specific thing. "I do remember though....I was young. I had woken up from my sleep and heard my parents arguing over something in the kitchen. When I started listening, they had said something about my grandfather and a Daimyo starting....a war, I think are the words they used..." he looked up at the man. "I thought it was just some random dream. Because after that I went back to bed. I never thought into it at all."

Sato was earnest about answering their questions. And he made sure to answer all to his best ability. Even their last question about getting along. Goto brows raised at the story being told and started rubbing Kanase's hips as he held him in place on his lap. "Cheater? I dont think so. Oh, but if you have another man that I should no about then you'd be considered a cheater." Goto let a grin shape his lips and chuckle just a bit. He knew very well that Kanase didnt have any sort of qualms in him. But Goto was still a teaser in his own way. "Whoa, wait...im not a killer. Far from it in fact. Besides, we are in a new age arent we? People can be a little more understanding now, right?" Goto was exactly enjoying the idea of dying just because his relationship with Kanase wasnt accepted by others.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

"Wait wait, I am far from being called a mage, Goto. More like I am just a man, who likes searching such forbidden things. All I was taught about the magic I showed Kanase though, was from his own father." Sato explained quickly which kinda made Kana laugh. His uncle, trying to defend himself, that was adorable. "I know... I saw them a few times myself. They are a real pain in the ass. I swear." He continued, remembering the exactly few times from before, seeing the mages through the barrier. It was surely getting complicated around here and he didn't like it.

The younger saw Sato widening his eyes slightly, nodding as if to himself, leaning against the chair. "Yeah... Once the foxes were a strong clan, until the people found about their true form. Then they were forced to leave in this forest. That's why scary stories about this forest exist. But... what would your grandfather have in common with them, if it was the same daimyo? Do you remember a name or anything?" Kana kept looking from his lover back to his uncle and the opposite a couple of times, totally confused by what was going on. "Wait, so Goto's grandfather was a werewolf and he was chased by my kind? Why?" He stared blankly at Sato, feeling slightly like these idiotic characters in the manga, yet he was just freaking confused. "I don't know, Kanase. But so it seems.."

The younger twitched though as Goto rubbed his thighs, shifting slightly on his place and looking at him questioningly, raising his hand as soon as the other spoke, slightly hitting his head. "But please, I have three more lovers, Goto. Mhm.." He puffed his cheeks all childishly, throwing Sato a small glare. "See? Now how am I going to clear my name, uncle??" He whined all childishly, sighing and hugging Goto all tightly. "True, he is not a killer as well!" Finally, the all serious atmosphere was broken, Sato letting out a small laugh, raising his both arms in deffence. "Wait, wait guys. I am just telling you the story, okay? Haha, you both jumped on me as if I killed something, gosh. But Goto, you are right. They could. Yet you see, the times we live in now, aren't any different then back then. Just now, the monsters are the humans, not mythical creatures like you. Which is sad. People turn into beasts and beasts turn into humans."

Goto thought a moment to himself after hearing the words in which Sato spoke. A name? Did he ever hear his grandfather's name before. He tried to recall. The man had passed well before Goto had been born, by then not speaking the deads name was already in affect. Then his eyes grew wide for a split moment. "Sasha....I remember...Sasha, the name of my half blood grandfather. He was Russian, fallen in love with a Japanese girl. They married had my father and my father married and had me. If that's the case....perhaps the Russian blood of my grandfather is what has the werewolf genes. And with myself being only a quarter that would make sense as to why I have such a pathetic form." It was all starting to make sense now. But soon he scowled. "But....that would have meant my father was one too....but, I don't remember him changing at all." He looked up at his lover and back to Sato. "This story just gets more and more confusing..."

Goto let out a chuckle upon being tapped on the head by a slight hit of a hand. But what told him that Kanase was entirely upset with him, was the tightening of his arms around the others neck. Goto only returned it, holding his waist tighter to him instead of rubbing at his thighs. He liked the moments they had, simple or not. And moments like this is what captured him within the world of he and Kanase. Suddenly Sato broke out in small laughter which made Goto smile. The man, in his defense, tried to break the stabbing words from the younger males so that he wouldn't get blamed for anything. Goto's smile however grew into another scowl when Sato fell serious once more. Goto nodded in agreement to the man's words. "I hope it does change. And if not, I'll make it change. Cause there's no way in hell I'll be letting anyone separate us again. Two months away, and an entire month on my death bed was enough for me."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kana peeked at his lover, tilting his head slightly aside, smiling a little, yet as soon as he heard the name, he slightly widened his eyes. He was sure that he has heard that name before! Was it from his step father? "Sasha... If not mistaken, once my parents also said that name while I was around. What was it?" He tried so hard to remember, yet failed, sighing silently. Though what was more surprising was Sato's reaction. "Sasha... Sasha! I've heard of him. Kanase's father said his name a few times. Yeah, that was the leader of the werewolves. But... from what I know, they weren't such innocent creatures, if that's the same Sasha, Goto. And, about your father... as far as I know, the power is given from grandfather to grandson or something like that, so it's possible your father to have not taken the power from his father." That was just getting more and more confusing. "Okay, is there anybody we could ask in the village about that?" Kana peeked at both the older ones, shrugging.

Somehow he was feeling safe, every time he was in his lover's embrace. He liked that feeling and for sure he wasn't planning on changing it for anything else. Goto was right. They were going to change that no matter what. Nobody would die anf nothing would happen with them. The younger saw his uncle smiling slightly at Goto's words, nodding. "I am sure you both will make a lot of changes from now on. And now, I think it's time to leave you. Right?" Sato let out a small chuckle, getting up and taking his leave, as he headed to his room, leaving the younger ones alone.

"S-so... What are we going to do now?" Kana peeked at his lover, leaning slightly forward and stealing a small kiss from the other's lips, an all big and cheesy smile shining over his face.

"So it's a familiar name at least. But that's about all I know. But why would your parents even know about his name? Please tell me I'm not the grandson of some ruthless murderer?" He nearly slapped his forehead at the thought. If that were the case, it explained why he was so easily angered and why he felt an overbearing want to kill those who defied him. However, at Sato's words, Goto had lifted his head in surprise. "Leader of the werewolves? Can this get any stranger?" At Sato's words to explain a generation skip of the were gene, Goto commented. "I suppose it can get even stranger. That would explain why my father didn't have the gene." Then Kanase spoke his turn. "I would think my family. But we'd have to travel to Kyoto if we wanted answers from them, and with only being my mothers side of the family, there's no promise they would know anything in the first place."

Goto groaned out a sigh. He didn't know of anyone who could explain his current situation to them. Heck, he could barely tell the, of his own situation. As it was he was still in his were form and had no idea how to calm it back to his human form. Sato broke his silence when he mentioned the two of them being able to change the way things were.mgoro could only hope their efforts were worth it in the end. Without any any more talk about the situation, Sato excused himself into the other room, leaving he and Kanase alone. Goto blinked at the empty chair Sato just sat in.

"That man is like the wind. He just comes and goes as he pleases and it's so hard to track what he's thinking." Goto let a small smile cross his features before he felt Kanase shift a little bit in his lap and speak up and place a kiss upon his lips. His smile grew wider before he leaned forward and placed his forehead on Kanase's chest. "Your just as bad as he is. I never know what your thinking or planning on doing." He held Kanase close to him, letting his hands run across the lower parts of his back.

While both were still talking, Kana was trying his best to remember the conversation his parents had about that Sasha guy. Yet, nothing has come to his mind at all. Like... that memory was a blank spot. He heard then Goto's question, a small chuckle running out. "No, Goto. Only I take the bad relatives here. Look I probably have a crazy father who is alive somewhere there, because the dream after all, and mages who want to kill me. I can burn the forest if not careful. You still have what to learn from me, kid." For a first time ever, the younger dared to call his lover like that, as he even patted his back, causing Sato to let out a small laugh. "Oh it can get stranger if we search deeper. So, it seems that everything is pulling us to Kyoto after all, hmm?" His uncle raised a brow, shrugging before he took his leave.

Kana looked at Goto, another chuckle coming out at his words. "I guess it's a habit of my family, hmm?" He said jokingly, as he gently ran his fingers though, through the older's hair, caressing it slightly. "Silly. Want me to tell you what is it in my mind right now?" He peeked down at his lover, sticking his tongue out. "You~" It sounded so cheesy to say it that he even shifted slightly on his place again, for a moment hugging Goto slightly tighter, spending few moment with just staying like that and cherishing the moment.

"So, wanna go our room?" Kana couldn't hold it, but winked the older male, a small giggle following. His teasing mood just came to an action, so he should be careful - if he didn't want to end up like last night. He noticed though that Goto was still in his werewolf form, instantly his thought going from just naughty one, to how could he help him. There were few ways, like... kissing him, hugging him tightly until he calms down fully and stuff, but he wasn't sure if that'd work actually. Sato had told him that it works for a the fox, yet only if it was in love, else... no the other ways were a big no. Ugh, what should he do? Without realizing, Kana shook his head, pursing his lips out.

Goto really hadn't realized how quiet Kanase got until the other finally spoke up, laughing at Goto's own comment about his blood relations. Goto let a smile cross his features, but there was no way he had Amy sort of bad blood running through his veins. The foster parents he grew up with were certainly kind, and they took care of everyone in the village. And based on stories Sato had told them, even Kanase's birth parents seemed kind. He was the one, who certainly had bad blood in him. But as Kanase continued to speak out. He ended up calling out to Goto as if they had been teacher and student. Goto let his lips turn into a grin and ruffled Kanase's hair. "Your a few years to soon to be calling me of all people kid there!" He stopped when he heard Sato laugh and comment before leaving the room and the two of them alone.

"A habit for sure." Goto let out a chuckle as he felt the thin fingers of his lover caress his head. He closed his eyes against the touch and allowed himself to drift slightly in it. He looked up when Kanase answered his own question. And with his answer, Goto smiled and allowed Kanase to shift on his lap into a better position. Both tightly hugged against the other, they sat like that for several minutes. They could have sat for a day if there was knowledge of never being interrupted. But they could only take what time gave them. Though Goto woul never grow bored of the small gestures they shared.

When they broke it was when Kanase asked to go to their room. 'Their room' despite living in another man's house. He could only wonder what it would be like if they found a home of their own. One with several bedrooms, for family to visit. There was a different reason however for the many rooms. Goto was always a family man, cherished those moments. And he'd always liked kids, always dreamed about having kids. But he would never make Kanase feel unwanted just because they wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Perhaps...orphanages would be a good choice. They could adopt, perhaps. Goto came out of his thoughts when the other made a pouting face. Goto laughed and caressed his cheeks. "After suggesting that you want to go to our room now you don't? You should make up your mind."

Kana puffed his cheeks once again, yet leaving his hair like that, eye smiling like a little kid. "Sorry... you are not angry right right?" The younger looked at his lover, poking his sides slightly. Of course he shouldn't even dare calling him like that, yet after all the seriousness from a while ago, he felt like he had to realize the stress, else, he'd really go crazy. He was happy that after all, he could steal like just few minutes, yet they'd be only theirs. Because soon, even they would not be able to be given to them. He was clear that they had to take their move, else the minister would win for sure. By that thought, Kana let out a small sigh. Only if things could stay like that, frozen in the time.

The shorter boy noticed that Goto is thinking of something, raising his brow and just admiring the view of his lover in front of him. The younger yet blinked slightly, a small giggle running out. "Of course I want to go back to our room, humph. Hey now. I can decide what to do clearly." Kana whined silently, jumping of Goto's lap and heading towards their room, yet he was still with his face looking at the other while walking backwards. "Hey Goto... How are we gonna reach Kyoto though?" He asked all of sudden, realizing that they had to actually come up with something. Walking, yeah, it'd be great idea, but that'd take a lot of time and they didn't have such. "Also... how are we going to meet Tokugawa? Isn't he in Edo yet?" Usually he was staying there, by the information Kana had, so if they had to go to Edo itself, that'd be just another problem.

Goto laughed at the other's pout. "No, I'm not angry." He let his hands run up through Kanase's hair then, admiring his features. When this war was over, what would he be able to see of the other. Even now, he was playful, seductive. But they were always on guard. When the fight with the minister was over, what could he see of the other then. Goto had fallen in to thought once again before the other slid off his lap and watched him walk backwards to the room. Goto let a grin return to his lips as he rest his elbow on the arm of the chair and his chin in his hand. ((Totally meant Edo to begin with)) "Tokugawa will see us I'm sure. He knows very well of the situation here in Kyoto. He will help us." He stood up then, stalking his way towards Kanase and gently pushing him back towards the room. Upon reaching the door way he stopped, kissing Kanase for a moment. "This fight will end, and we will be the winners, Kana. We will make a difference here in Kyoto." He kissed Kanase again before he could answer.

Goto continued pushing again, bringing his hands up and placing them on Kanase's cheeks. He kicked the door closed behind him, gently of course, and pushed the other into the room just before reaching the futon bed. He broke the kiss and licked his lips with a grin wide on his lips. "I won't let anything happen to you either. They have to go through me before reaching you." Goto went to untying Kanase's kimono. He slowly unwound the ribbon and pulled it off, the kimono fell open exposing Kanase's body. Goto lowered himself and began kissing down his chin, neck, collarbone, chest, over both nipples, and traveling down more and more. He would make sure to lavish himself with every part of Kanase. This time he would make sweet love to him, not ravenous beast like sex. Kanase was his lover, not something to relief stress. He would treasure the other in every aspect that he could.

The younger peeked at his lover, once he made sure that the other wasn't angry for real, nodding and smiling slightly. He slipped once, twice yet not even that fatal at all to fall down or anything, while his eyes never left Goto's face. "I just don't know, Goto. I am kinda afraid to trust Tokugawa. Yet, I will do it for you, only." It was true, more or less, Tokugawa was no different then the minister. He was forcing his dead father to leave the village very few months, because of his own fear of someone to not take him off the throne. So, he had quite big reasons to worry. Kana raised a brow though, seeing the older male taking his way to him, almost caught off guard, yet instantly returning the kiss. He parted his lips to say something, yet was cut again, slightly gripping on the other's kimono with one hand, while kissing him. One thing Goto know: That was how to shut Kana up, the most arousing way.

The younger almost twitched at the sound of the door getting opened, a small sound coming out, sliding his other hand to Goto's hair, instantly gripping on it, a small smile popping over his face. "I know. But hey, nobody is going to lay a finger on you after all. We both will survive this, okay?" He peeked at his lover though, gulping nervously, letting go of everything he was holding on, turning his head slightly aside, his cheeks getting reddish and reddish. Unlike the two wilder times they shared now, this one, was totally feeling like his first one of all, nibbling on the tip of his lower lip. "Goto..." He whispered silently, yet a second after, he already had his eyes closed, covering his face with his palms, his own hands finding their way down the other's kimono, slowly untying it, while silent sounds were already running through his lips. He wanted to say it all loud, how much he liked these full with love touches, yet in the same time, he almost forgot how to talk at all. Goto was corrupting his mind fully and there was no place for anything else, but the pleasure slowly taking over him.

"Together," He whispered out. "We'll endure everything together from now on. I won't leave you behind anymore." He kissed Kanase's neck as he rose back up to meet his eyes. "If Tokugawa betrays us, then I'll protect you. And together we will find both he and the minister if we must." Goto stopped all his actions to stare back at Kanase. His eyes showed warmth, showed trust, determination. He would stay true to his words and do what he must to keep his lover safe. Allowing Kanase to speak what he wanted never came as Goto kissed kanase again. Goto lifted the other up into his arms and carried him over to the bed before slowly dropping himself to his knees and lying Kanase against the futon. The kiss continued, never once breaking the entire time the action happened. But Goto broke it soon after. "Let's just shut up about it though. For now, let me make love to you."

Goto lowered himself to kiss Kanase's neck again, but instead of traveling down like he normally did, he traveled up. From his neck, to his ear, to his forehead, his cheek, chin, nose, and finally once again kissing his lips. Goto would never be able to sop himself from savoring the sweet taste of his lover's soft lips. His left hand helped him keep balance even while he sat on his knees, while his right hand touched Kanase. He started at his neck and gently grazed his fingers down the length of his body. All the way down his leg, where he lifted himself up and began kissing the leg up to his toes. Goto's eyes had closed while he did so, taking in the feeling of Kanase's skin. The other times they had had sex was incredible, sensual and amazing, but it was rough, wild and cray. The sex they had now, this was real, full of love. Goto was going to treasure Kanase slowly and gently and lovingly. Despite the form he had of his wereself.

Every word, every action of the other, it was more than just an encouragement. Goto's voice, darn, it sounded so sexy at the moment. Kana came to find out that he had an fetish towards the other's voice. He looked back at the older man with the same, soft, lustful and loving eyes, before he closed his eyes once again, returning the kiss. It was slow, yet full with all the emotions both wanted to share. The younger for a moment kissed his lover so passionate and hungrily, that he was like almost desiring to eat these sweet lips up.

He wrapped his legs around the other's waist, pressing his smaller body against his lover's. A small twitch, a silent sound, following, came out, once on the futon, opening his eyes and all obediently shutting up, no word, only silent pleasing sounds echoing around. Kana was slowly getting drown into the pleasure. From time to time he was taking a small hold of either the sheets near him, or Goto's still almost untouched kimono. Even though he tried to open it, darn, he failed. Every kiss was sending him further and further to the real heaven. He returned every single kiss they shared, always asking for more, a small whine coming out after the kiss was broken once again.

What surprised him though, was the soft kisses all over his leg. Kana blushed and turned his head aside, covering his face with both his palms, while small more like mewly sounds were coming out one after another. "G-Goto." He moaned out all silently the other's name, every place Goto has kissed until now, burning. "Gosh, I want you. I so want you." He mumbled all silently between his palms, slightly arching his back, an all silent squeal coming out. This guy, he loved him. Yeah, he loved him and he treasured every moment with him. Every touch was like a small mark left over his body, a mark that his skin, his heart, his soul, non would forget about.

Kanase was the greatest lover anyone could have wanted. He was sexy, despite not thinking so, he was adorable and cute, despite not thinking so, and he responded to everything his lover did. The interaction, the friction, everything ignited when Kanase responded to the touches of his lover, of Goto. And with every response, Goto's actions grew fevered in want. The kisses, their lips, the roaming hands, entangling legs. Whatever the other did, it was returned with a stronger desire. Like now, the kiss they shared only drew them closer, un-wanting to part with the other. Of course, Goto did part, breaking the kiss. But he didn't part from his lover completely and only traveled down his body, finding a new place to touch.

That place now, was Kanase's lean, long leg. The highlight of his height. Although to many other men, Kanase's leg would be deemed feminine, it's muscle proved to me masculine. But no matter what was said about his lover's legs, Goto loved them all the same. Which was why, when Kanase's moaned out for him, Goto didn't stop touching his leg. "Patience, love. I'll take you, in due time." With Goto's husky whisper, his eyes bore lust in them. He rubbed his cheek against leg and watched his lover squirm beneath him. His nails, still very were-like, grazed over Kanase's leg, not breaking skin. Goto followed his fingers, placing gentle kisses against his skin, all the way up to his toes. When he reached the end, he followed back down, drawing closer and closer to his groin. But as soon as he reached his inner thigh and the section that becomes pelvic, he rose and slowly kissed up from his naval to his neck.

Goto held Kanase's leg against his side, still tracing his nails along it. He bent the knee forward and ran his fingers up his thigh, let the leg fall back again before doing it again. Goto pushed his own groin against Kanase's then, both their erections rubbing against each other. For under his kimono, Goto was commando. Goto rubbed himself against Kanase again, before pulling back and hovering over his lover. He let his leg go, letting it gently fall back against the futon. Then he ran his fingers through Kanase's hair and smiled down at him. "I have no idea I was missing out on this two months ago. And I'm glad I came to my senses sooner. I love you, kana."

It was true that Kana wasn't really with the greatest thoughts about himself. He was often whining about being that short, so soft and feminine, yet he has also been hearing from random girls around his age, that he actually looked still either way sexy or cute. He liked getting these comments of course, yet he was not giving them such a big meaning. He wanted to hear them only from Goto and now having him here, being his lover and all, well, he was the happiest, that was for sure.

Every kiss the other was leaving over his leg, it was seriously twice better then anything done to him until now. By the smallest contact with his skin, the younger was squirming, moaning and flinching, making sure his face is going to be covered the whole time. Gosh, he was probably as red as a tomato. How embarrassing. He whimpered all innocently, though, hearing his lover's words, yet nodding slowly. Not that he was left any choice at all, uncovering his face just to grip on the other's hair slightly, yet his other palm never leaving his lips. Just as he was getting used to the kisses, they went upper and upper, making Kana widen his big blue eyes, one pretty muffled yet loud enough cry coming out, as he arched his back upwards for a second, even though Goto hasn't even touched his bulge yet.

Kana took off his hand, taking a hold of the futon once again, peeking at his lover like a little kid, purely and innocently, yet still quite lustfully. He felt the rubbing, instantly reacting, as he rubbed slightly at first, harder with every second passing, as his sounds kept coming out, silenter and quite loud ones. The younger rested his leg back down, at first almost pressing his both legs against each other, yet realizing that, spreading them shyly, his hands finding their way over his lover's kimono, gently travelling his fingers around it, as one palm was holding onto the cloth. "You have me now, Goto. All for yourself. I am yours." He whispered out all silently, a small smile shining over his face. "I love you too."

Goto enjoyed every second his lover let out a sound. The moans, the gasps, the cries of need, every thing made Goto want the other more and more. Upon reaching the nearest part of his groin before actually touching it directly, Goto loved the sound of the cry he received from the touch. The arching of the younger's back as the feelings swept over him. Goto smiled and continued his work before rubbing against Kanase. Even then, the simplest gesture of the other obeying and doing the same had Goto chuckling, the want growing steadier and quicker inside him. Though he enjoyed the foreplay with his lover, he'd want the love making to come soon. And soon it shall.

Goto groaned with need as the other gripped hold of his hair, he wouldn't admit it, but he'd grown a fetish of liking his hair tugged during sex. Of course in general he just liked his head being touched, and the gentle touches of his lover made it all the more better. But when the hand released his hair, falling back to the futon and gripping hold of it, Goto's own hand followed. He placed his hand atop Kanase's and entangled their fingers together. The rubbing increased, drawing out to be rougher. Goto groaned again before lifting his hips and completely hovering over Kanase. The hands upon his kimono gave him a smirk. With his free hand, Goto removed the fabric and let it hang, exposing his front side to his lover. Goto leaned forward and placed kiss after kiss over Kanase's cheeks and neck as the other spoke back to him. "You better be mine alone. Or someone will get a punishing." He laughed. He wasn't quite sure if he meant he'd teasingly punish his lover, or severely harm that who also held Kanase. Though he knew very well, there was no one else beside he himself.

Goto lowered himself again, resting on his elbows so that not all of his weight was lying on Kanase. He kissed his forehead, his nose, then his lips before speaking. "I'd like to continue the foreplay. But really, neither one of us will last any longer. So let's just skip forward a bit." He kissed him again, still resting on his elbow, brought his hand through Kanase's hair. His other hand, still holding Kanase's hand, moved and settled beside their heads. The kiss was hot, passionate, but it wasn't crazy and wild like it had been all the other times during their sex. Goto was truly keeping to his word in treasuring Kanase's this time around.

Even though he, himself, was enjoying it being kissed and touched, he also had to admit that the desire to feel the other once again, inside of him was getting higher and higher, especially with these rubs, that were driving him crazy, literally. He loved it, yet he also wanted to feel more. Like, he even spread his wider, few small whines coming out, as if pleading his lover to take him fully. He peeked though at his hand, then Goto's finding its way over it, intertwining his fingers with his lover's, another small yet big enough smile shining over his face.

Kana had to admit that every time he had seen Goto naked till now, darn, he wanted to just scratch this skin, but not the rude and painful scratching, but more like marking. Gosh, at times he was feeling like a dog. Marking his own territory. Yet it was true, Goto was his and only his, so everybody should've known that. The younger left his hand, pressed gently over the other's now bare chest, from time to time, scratching, yet rather all slightly and playfully, while once again getting sunk deep into these kisses of his lover. "I wonder what that punishment is gonna be." Kanase let out a small chuckle against the other's lips, after returning the kiss, all teasingly nibbling on the tip of Goto's lower one, rawring, yet it turned out more like an all cute sound.

"Come here, Goto~ Show me that you know where and how to touch, just to take out the sweetest sounds from me." Kana finally spoke his naughty mind out, closing eyes and parting his lips, just to return the kiss, tilting his head slightly aside, as he gave the other's hand a slight squeeze, few small moans running out, while kissing his lover though, slowly pushing him backwards, so could sit up, letting go of Goto's hand, setting now both of his palms over his chest, while slightly deepening the kiss. "Let me ride you tonight. Lead me. Push me back down whenever you want to, but let me take a small control over you, my only one." He whispered silently, breaking the kiss and peeking at his lover, instead of giving him any perverted gaze, his eyes were more like all innocent once again, as he even bit on the inside part of his cheek slightly. "Or you have other plans for me?"

Upon the widening of Kanase's legs, Goto smiled against his kiss. The fact that he managed to get his lover to open wider to him made him feel confident in his actions. Sure if Kanase found out about his confidence, he'd probably tease him like hell. But what he didn't know wouldn't kill him. So he made sure his confidence was hidden from his other. Goto felt the other press his hand against his chest, the touch made him shiver against it. Soon it was added with the small touch of nails, a scratching sensation over his bare chest. It made him groan in pleasure, as Kanase's nails grazed over his skin. The kiss continued, despite the need to possibly breath. Even if they needed breath, he didn't want to pull away. The kiss did break however, momentarily as Kanase nipped at Goto's bottom lip. Goto laughed against the nip.

Come here, Goto~ Show me that you know where and how to touch, just to take out the sweetest sounds from me. Those words sounded amazing and with a twitch of his hand and a shiver down his body, Goto almost lost his control in wanting to take things slow. The kiss returned, which Goto gladly indulged in. But it didn't last long, for Kanase broke the kiss once more. But what came after had Goto's eyes widening and his lips curving into a grin. As the kiss grew and deepened, Kanase pushed Goto back forcing him onto his knees. Kanase broke the kiss, and spoke up in a whisper. The words he spoke had Goto once again trying to fight back his control. Ride him? Kanase, ride atop him? The thought ran through his head for a brief moment and it left Goto shuddering with a groan. Goto brought his arms up and pulled Kanase's face towards him. "I can't stand it when your this way. It makes me want to just take you and in one movement." He kissed Kanase again.

Slowly Goto managed to pull his legs out from underneath him and wrap around in front of him. He pulled Kanase onto his lap before falling back against the futon himself. He pulled Kanase down by his arms and held him over his body. "Well then, my foxy beast. Let's get this started." Goto laughed before lifting his head and kissing Kanase again. They'd had sex a few times now, but being ridden was a first for him. He would be able to add this position to his list once it was done and over with. He pulled away and let his hands fall to the side of his head. In all his glory, Goto lay exposed to his lover as he sat above him. Goto wasn't anything like Kanase, his was muscled and hard, long, unlike Kanase who was lean and long. Goto wouldn't normally have seen himself beneath another man, but if it meant being ridden, he was pretty sure he would be able to handle it. Goto brought his right hand up and ran his fingers through Kanase's hair. "Your good at this you know."

Even though his actions, Kana couldn't hide that he was feeling shy. Well, yeah. He was a playful nature, he liked to tease Goto, yet, he was still feeling embarrassed at times, yet once again, he also enjoyed the reaction he was getting. That's why he was ready to keep teasing, until both were content with the result. The younger locked his gaze with his lover, a small chuckle running out. "I am sorry for being such a tease. Just handle it a little bit more. I promise to take a good care of you." He whispered the next words all silently once again, his fingers for a second, scratching slightly more, yet just leaving small red lines after.

He slowly took his seat over Goto's lap, setting his both palms next to each side of his head, once pulled down, another giggle following. "As you please, m-a-s-t-e-r." He spelled out every letter slowly and with an all seductive voice, without really thinking about the result of his own actions. He was just playing with the fire again and again; what a bad fox he was. Kana peeked down at his lover, for a moment just admiring every part he could see of the other's body, from head to chest, licking his lips. It was different when he was the one to lead the game. Yet he liked it. Maybe way too much. All slowly and rather teasingly, he slightly rubbed his butt cheeks against the other's already hard little friend, setting one palm over Goto's chest, as the other leaded to his lips, biting slightly over his index.

Just like a real pet, he leaned into the touches of his lover's fingers though, purring all silently and even closing his eyes for a second, a small childish smile shining over his face. Yet once he opened his eyes, the innocent gaze was already mixed with both this gentle loving one, yet the lustful one as well. "G-Goto... but..." He leaned lower, still biting slightly on his finger, as he reached the older's ear, smirking slightly. "I am not stretched. W-what should I do?" Even though this time was full with love and no wildness, that didn't mean, he couldn't tease yet, right? So he used his chance and did it, quickly pulling himself away, just to peek at his lover and see his reaction.

If Goto didn't get himself some action soon, he was sure he was going to burst just from the thought of it alone. The teasing, the excitement, Kanase acting like he'd never had before, all of it was causing Goto's stomach to flip around and around. He watched the eye's of his lover stare at him, follow the length of his body with a lustful gaze. It made Goto shiver with want and need. To be able to sheath himself inside Kanase's entrance once more and have his way with his lover. But he promised he'd go slow, bide his time. Tonight they would make love, gentle in all its glory. Not rough and wild like they had the past couple of times already. But Kanase was quickly changing Goto's idea of gentle sex.

Goto shuddered as Kanase grazed his nails across his chest again, but unlike before, where his nails just left a trace of a feeling of being there, small little red scratches were left in place. It made Goto growl in in need. His head spun round and round, and his brows knit together as he gasped out. Kanase had leaned himself forward, making sure that his ass rubbed right against Goto's aching erection. "Control it a little better you said. Like hell that's going to happen." Goto grinned up at the other, his chest heaving as his breathing accelerated. His hand, which was already running through Kanase's hair, was gripping it tight and pulling him down towards him. "Your not making this easy for me." He let his grip go and let Kanase lean back up again his hand still in place on Kanase's cheek.

Goto watched as his lover closed his eyes, leaning into the touch of his hand. When opened again, a new profound look took over. It had Goto shivering against it. It was a look Goto would never be able to stand against in a fight. Kanase leaned forward again, but instead of lowering into a kiss, Kanase lowered himself to his ear and whispered out to him. Goto's eyes widened at the words spoken, and as the other pulled away again, his teeth grit together and his eyes glazed over with furious lust. Goto pulled Kanase back to him and bit his shoulder, then grazed his teeth up along his neck where he sucked hard on it. Then he continued to his chin, licking at it before following to his ear and nipping it. Goto's breath was ragged and he was finding it hard to concentrate on anything but the want to thrust into Kanase then and now. While one hand held Kanase in place, his other, now leaving the futon it laid against, was making its way down Kanase's back and grazing over his ass. With two fingers Goto was instantly rubbing against his entrance. "Hmm, I think I know...exactly what to do."

It wasn't like he meant it to turn away the idea of the gentle love they were going to make tonight, even though he kinda felt like he did exactly that. He just couldn't control it, this teasing side of himself. Kana, even though not aware of that until now, just realized that he was most probably the time to experiment with his luck. Like seriously, he could just let Goto touch and spread kisses all over his body, then have him, yet wasn't it more interesting, when he was also joining the small game? He didn't want to just stay, and since he wasn't that experienced yet, that was the only one he could do his things. That was his way.

The younger let out a small chuckle, shrugging innocently and winking at his lover. "But master~" were the only words, Kana spoke out, once again with the same seductive and all silent voice. He was seriously falling for the other's reactions. Every single one of them was making him want to tease more. He gasped kinda caught off guard, as he leaned lower, yet this playful smile never leaving his face. "But I am not doing anything. Just..." He gently ran his fingers lower to Goto's abs, slightly sinking them there. "Playing with the big sweet wolf." The younger spoke out the last words, giving his lover a small eye smile.

Kanase could see the other losing his control, ups, maybe he went too far with this. He cried out silently, as soon as he felt the bite, almost losing his balance for a moment, moaning out all pleased, closing his eyes and slightly taking a hold of the other's shoulders, squeezing a little. He twitched though and almost froze on his place, widening his blue eyes and flinching over his lover, his teeth instantly, once again, finding their way into his lower lip. "G-Goto..." He whispered all silently as his inner walls instantly clenched, even though the fingers were not even inside yet. Once he felt them in though, one all innocent, quite long mewl came out, just like a little kitty, shuddering by the feeling. "Darn..."