How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

Aeldric was pleasantly surprised when he felt the touch on his member by Arcane, feeling pleasure gradually building up in his hot rod. He chuckled as he let go of Arcane's lips for air, only to get down to a even deeper embrace moments later. Everything was so wonderful, and Aeldric felt that he was getting increasingly captivated by his dear friend's body.

Meanwhile Aelfric began to explore more into Arcane's body with his fingers. At first he was a bit worried if he was causing discomfort to the fairy, but seeing no objection from him Aelfric continued, and gradually began to put more fingers in. With the tip of his finger he pressed around, rubbing, massaging inside Arcane trying to find the spot of pleasure he read about in those books, and he knew he had found it when Arcane's body jumped and the pleasurable moan came out of his mouth. He slowly pulled his finger out and put Arcane's hip down, and said with a teasing smile: "Well, it seems that we've made a lot of progress with you."

"Yeah, you came rather quickly! Was it that good back there?" Aeldric asked as he licked off the cum on his hand. "Hmm... I think I'm starting to like the taste."

"Really?' Aelfric raised his eyebrow and scrapped some of Arcane's cum off his belly and brought it in front of him, immediately the unique aroma went up his nostrils. He then brought the finger into his mouth and the weird taste spread out immediately. While in no way did the white slim taste or smell pleasant, it seemed his mind was all too eager to associate it with desire, with pleasure, with lust, and perhaps more importantly, with the beautiful being which the white slim came out of.

The twins waited for the fairy to catch his breath. While their erection was now screaming for relief, at the same time they didn't want to rush things too quickly. Of course there's also the curiosity inside them wanting to explore their own bodies. Aeldric said: "So Arcane, want to play the active one for a change? Don't worry we don't expect you to do the two of us at once. You can start with Aelfric first."

"I thought you'd want to go first for sure. Why the sudden change of heart?" Aelfric asked.

"Well, if Arcane had practice with you, he's certainly gonna do a better job when it's my turn." Aeldric smiled.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

"Shut up... you guys are total perverts....." Arcane glared a bit as he sat up. He nodded about being a little more active because he was just so sick of being the first one to come and the others wouldn't come at all. "You two won't know what it's like to have to people doing so much to you at once... Plus I'm just pent up!!!" He huffed a little as he then moved in on Aelfric. "Guess you're first," he carefully whispered in the older twin's ear just before licking it.

Arcane placed one hand on Aelfric's chest and began to play with his nipple a little, rubbing his thumb over it until it was hard so he could start pinching it. At the same time, Arcane was licking and nibbling Aelfric's ear before he slowly moved down to leave wet kisses on his neck and collarbone. The fairy then shifted so he could kiss the human. He remembered how Aeldric had kissed him using his tongue and so, Arcane did the same slipping his tongue into Aelfric's dark wet cavern and began exploring. His free hand had been supporting him but now Arcane moved closer to hold himself up and used his second hand to stroke and then began pumping the older human's length.

The fairy released the kiss when they needed to catch their breathes and he then moved down to lick and kiss the nipple that hadn't gotten any attention. Arcane started to suck on it as soon as it was perking up and hard. "Want to know what it feels like inside?" He whispered between licks and sucks. The hand that was pumping his length let go and moved downward on Aelfric's hip waiting for permission.

Aelfric layed back waiting for Arcane to approach. It's one thing to be the initiator of such things, and a totally different matter when you're at the receiving end. Aelfric felt quite nervous to be frank, but once his lips touched with Arcane's, and when the fairy began to explore his body, all of his worries were gone. The licking and nibbling on the ear was pleasant, but the kiss was simply mind blowing. He kind of understood why Aeldric would like to go second, since Arcane was certainly better at this.

As if the kiss wasn't enjoyable enough Arcane began to stroke on Aelfric's length, which was always welcomed. Having been hard all this time made it rather hard to not coming in the first instance. But Aelfric was enjoying this too much to let it end so quickly.

When Arcane finally released his lips Aelfric was able to moan out more freely from everything Arcane was doing. At this point even his nipples were feeling pleasure. He didn't feel much at first, but as the stimulation went on a strange sensation began to spread. When Arcane moved down and began licking and sucking the small bump all of the pleasure piled up, and he was only moments away from reaching the threshold of climax. So when Arcane asked if he wanted to try it from behind he almost said no. But his curiosity for greater pleasure defeated his immediate need. He said weakly as he was still panting from all the pleasure: "Yeah…go ahead. You want me to raise my hip up, or maybe I can get on all fours so you can come in from behind?"

And during all this Aeldric's eyes were fixated on the two men in front of him. It was rather strange to see his twin brother moan under the fairly since Aelfric was always so calm and in control. It was also oddly arousing seeing someone so similar to himself get lost in pleasure. For a moment he even thought it was himself who was under the fairy. Instinctively he held onto his length and began to stroke on it slowly, wanting to pleasure yet not wanting to cum before the great show in front of him was over.

"Just lift your hips a bit." Arcane brought his hand up and began licking and getting his fingers soaking wet with saliva. When he knew they were ok, he brought it down and gently slid the first finger in. He moved it around the way Aelfric had done for him and he went back to playing with his nipple. At the same time, he used his mouth again to kiss Aelfric again.

The fairy finally got the human loose enough to slip the second finger. He moved around searching for the same spot that he came at. There was no way Aelfric could resist coming at that. The fairy pulled his head away a bit and pressed against the human's prostate. When Aelfric finally came, Arcane pulled away breathing a bit heavily. "How was that?" He smiled. "You still hanging in there Aeldric?"

Arcane turned around and smiled at the younger twin. He moved closer and was ready to do the same for him. "You better hold out long enough for me to do this." Arcane leaned in and kissed Aeldric on the cheek. Before nibbling his ear a bit. Human ears certainly were strange to him. They were so round and different from a fairy's point ears.

Aelfric nodded rather nervously and lifted his hip up, waiting with both anticipation and fear for the upcoming intrusion. It was indeed quite embarrassing to reveal himself to people like this, especially with Aeldric also being present. He groaned slightly when he felt the first finger entering him, stretching his entrance open. It wasn't as bad as he thought but it was certainly not pleasurable. The touch of his nipple was a pleasant distraction however as Arcane prepared him for more.

Soon enough another finger entered, and Aelfric felt them began to move around inside him, touching, poking here and there. With the pleasure coming form the nipple and weirdly spreading towards his lower body, the fingers inside of him almost began to feel nice. He raised his eyebrows however when Arcane touched his prostate, letting out a small moan and he muttered weakly: "Ar...Arcane? I think it was there...right.. that spot. Umm.....?" As Arcane continued to touch on the spot the sensation became more and more prominent. It was strange, alien even, but in a good way. He was surprised by the sweet moans leaking from his mouth, and for a brief moment wanted to hold them in. Yet as the stimulation continued he could no longer control himself, and soon enough with a loud moan he reached his climax, twitching slightly even after he had came and sprayed his white slime all over his belly and chest.

"By the Gods you're good at this Arcane....!" Aelfric said in the intervals of his heavy breathing, and looked at Aeldric with a teasing smile: "We might have created a monster, my dear brother." He moved his body slightly so he could lay more comfortably, and also get a better view at what's gonna happen next.

As for Aeldric, he was caught off guard as well by the sweet sensual moans coming out of his older brother. Even though he rarely admits it, Aeldric did hold a certain respect towards Aelfric as the older sibling, and always regarded him somewhat infallible. So it was quite a surprise to see him pretty much surrender to the frail looking fairy, and more over, it was arousing. "Judging from how you messed up Aelfric, I doubt I would last long." Aeldric smiled as he happily embraced Arcane, feeling him nibbling on his earlobe. He wasn't about take it completely passively like Aelfric however, as his hands roamed along Arcane's body and towards his back, caressing slightly on those beautiful wings.

Arcane twitched when his wing was being caressed. It was hard to stay focused on what he was doing when Aeldric was touching him like that but he tried to continue with what he was doing. The fairy was now fully hard and feared that he might come too early again if his wings were being played with. The only good thing was that Aeldric was also on the brink of release. Arcane finally released his ear so he could move down the younger twin's neck and collar bone leaving kisses and licking it.

Arcane so carefully moved to lick and tease Aeldric while one hand came up and started to play with his nipple the way he'd done with Aelfric. The fairy wanted to do the exact same thing as he had done with the older twin but it was steadily growing harder and harder with Aeldric's wandering hands. Arcane was determined to make this human feel really good and went to licking and playing with the other nipple with his tongue. He then nibbled and sucked at it. With his free hand, Arcane reached down and began to pump Aeldric's length. The fairy soon started panting. He couldn't keep this up and hold back for much longer.

"Hang on, Aeldric. Don't you want to try having me stick my fingers in you?!" He needed so relief right now or he was going to burst and come before Aeldric who was already holding it in longer then him. This was exactly like when they pulled all nighters. The twins would be able to stay up the whole time and Arcane would always end up falling asleep.... there was no helping it.

Aeldric moaned pleasantly when Arcane continued to explore his body, while it was surprisingly soothing when Arcane licking and kissed on his collar bone, unlike Aelfric his reaction wasn't as apparent when Arcane reached his nipples. Perhaps Arcane needed to be a bit...rougher with him? That being said he was so close to cumming so even such weak stimulation was hard to bear.

He chuckled at Arcane's question and said: "Yeah of course. But I also want you to have fun as well." Aeldric thought for a moment then he showed a devious smiled: "I have an idea!"

Aeldric let Arcane lay down on the bed, then he crawled onto him with his groin on top of Arcane's face, while he was facing Arcane's raging erection himself. "This way we can both have fun!" Aeldric smiled as he opened his mouth and swallowed Arcane's length, finding himself enjoying the sensation of his mouth being filled up by the hard member.

Arcane was going to complain about suppose to be the more active one but he didn't mind that much and simply took Aeldric's length into his mouth and began sucking on him. It was definitely a strange and sensational event. Arcane was about to come but he stayed focused and sucked and licked at Aeldric's member the best that he could. After a few minutes, the fairy moaned unable to hold back anymore. He'd have said something but his mouth was full as he finally released and came right after.

The fairy dropped as soon as Aeldric came and relaxed. His drank just about all of it as he laid there. "Im.... exhausted...." He panted. Arcane was done for the night. "Thanks guys but that's it for me, I can't do anything else." He felt dried up. The fairy laid on the bed where he was for a while until he caught his breath and half sat up to be able to look at the twins. The thought of what happened with the crowned prince was long forgotten and Arcane didn't even remember serving him for the day.

The fairy finally managed to get all the way to sit up. It was pretty late. "I should probably head back to my room now. I need to shower and get some rest." Arcane got up and began crawling out of the bed needing to grab his clothes.

Aeldric moved down his head to let Arcane's length enter further down, all the way against the soft membranes of his throat. The sensation was supposed to be unpleasant, yet Aelddric found himself enjoying it. Meanwhile he could feel his own length getting surrounded by the moist and warmth inside Arcane's mouth, with his lovely tongue nimbly stimulating the sensative tip. It wasn't long until Aeldric found the pleasure too unbearable. Lovely moans leaked from his throat and he soon released his cum, the hot member pulsed several more times until all of the white slime had been released.

Almost simultaneously he felt the burst of Arcane's desire in his mouth. Happily he swallowed it all and sucked on the tip to make sure he got the last of it.

After the climax he got down from Arcane, laying beside him breathing heavily, while Aelfric. also. got. close and laid beside. Arcane on the opposite side. For a while the three of them simply laid there resting, starting blankly on the ceiling.

"Wait!" The twins said simultaneously when Arcane said he was about to leave and grabbed on his hands. "It's pretty late already and you're exhausted. Why don't you save yourself the trouble and sleep here for tonight?" Aelfric asked.

"And I think we do have some clothes of yours here as well. Remember the last time you slept here for a week cause there was something wrong with plumbing lines in the servants area, so the whole section smelled like sewers?"

The twins looked at Arcane with anticipation, while they were certainly feeling over protective after what happened between Arcane and the crown prince, perhaps the main reason for them wanting Arcane to stay was simply the fact that they wanted to spend a bit more time with their dear friend.

Arcane was suddenly stopped by the twins and he looked back at them. It was pretty late and he thought he'd taken all of his clothes out of their room but he might have forgotten for some reason. "Alright, I may as well stay here then," He laid himself back down between the twins. The fairy felt incredibly dirty with all the come on him and in his mouth and of course that just made Arcane want to scrub everything.... but now he was growing tired and would have to deal with it tomorrow. He fell asleep fairly quickly as he curled up on his side.

The next morning, Arcane woke from his deep sleep feeling even more disgusting then he did the night before. He could just about taste his bad breath and his body felt sticky and just nasty. The fairy noticed that he was the first awake and carefully crawled out of the bed hoping not to wake the twins. He did find another pair of clothes but wondered if he should just bathe here.

The fairy walked back to the end of the bed and called to the twins somewhat loudly in an attempt to wake them. "Aeldric, Aelfric!! Come on guys, wake up!! I'm going to bathe here before I run to my room to finish getting ready so if you want to join me then don't sleep forever." With that he turned on his heels and walked, still butt naked, across the room and all the way to the bathroom.

Arcane drew a bath and washed himself before getting in. A morning bath was surprisingly soothing. The fairy lifted his wings and stretched them out. He really hadn't given them a good stretch in what seemed like forever even though the library was good wing exercise. Still, Arcane would have to go for another long flight probably not inside the castle building if he wanted to keep his wings in shape.

The twins were happy to see Arcane deciding to stay for the night. They smiled happily as Arcane laid down between them again, and watched as the fairy quickly fell asleep.

"Well this is awkward. I wanted us to go to the bath first." Aelfric smiled.

"I'm exhausted. Let's take the bath tomorrow." Aeldric said before yawning.

"Yeah... me to." Aelfric nodded.

The twins rolled on their sides and curled up closer to the fairy between them, watching with happy smiles seeing the beautiful, innocent looking expressions on his face. It's almost hard to imagine that the face belonged to the face man who've just did so many new and erotic things with them. We that thought both of them chuckled slightly, then they grabbed the sheets to cover the three of them under it.

They closed their eyes, and quickly they could feel their consciousness fading. But before they surrender to their slumber, Aelfric called in a rather serious tone: "Aeldric?"

"Yeah?"

"....Let's get stronger...strong enough so no one would dare to bully Arcane again..."

"....Of course."

The next morning the twins awoke hearing the voice of their old friend ringing loudly in their ears. "Morning Arcane..." Aelfric sat up as he rubbed his eyes.

"Damn dude! Don't need to be so loud!" Aeldric complained, stretching his limbs on the bed before jumping up from the bed. They followed the fairy to their bathroom, enjoying the back view of his naked body running across the living room along the way. The juxtaposition of nakedness with normal living space was rather intriguing to say the least.

Once all the sweat and filth had been washed off the twins certainly felt much better and refreshed. Going back to their room and putting on new clothes. They said farewell to the fairy who wanted to go back to his room to prepare first, and began to read while they waited for Arcane to return and bring their breakfast along with him.

"Just got to make sure you guys get up since you sometimes have a tendency to oversleep on the days you don't pull all nighters." He quickly added before they left the room and went to the bathroom. Arcane left and made sure the maid hadn't yet brought breakfast. It was almost an hour early so of course the food wouldn't be there. The fairy was able to return to his room wearing clean clothes and went into his bathroom to brush his teeth... twice... and he brushed his hair and put it up using magic.

Arcane made sure he was ready before he hurried back up stairs where the maid was just placing the cart outside the twins' room. Nice timing. The fairy was just about to push the cart in when he noticed the new girl. She looked pretty disheveled and was clearly running late.... She also wasn't coming from the direction of the servants' chambers. Looks like the crowned prince still managed to have some fun last night after what happened. Arcane shivered and went back into the twins' room.

"Hey guys, are you planning on going to your classes again today? If so then I'm probably going to run into town really quick. There are a couple things I'd like to get, that's all." He smiled a bit as he collected the food and placed it out. Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches with sides of home fries. This certainly was a good breakfast. The fairy closed his eyes for a moment to take in the bliss of being with the twins again to enjoy a meal before he opened his eyes and began eating.

Arcane also really needed to stretch his wings so going into town was a bit of an excuse to be able to do that much. "Now, I know you guys don't like me going into town alone because my looks attract attention and in the colorless town, my red hair really sticks out, but still, I'm only getting about two things, and even though people don't like fairies, I'll be flying right there and right back." The fairy smiled and showed off his wings, lifting them. He put them down soon after though.

It was clear that the twins were not so happy about Arcane's decision to go out alone, especially after what just happened yesterday. "Yeah we have to go to classes today but... you sure you're alright going alone?" Aeldfic asked worriedly: "Can't you wait for a few more days, we can go out with you during the weekend if you like? Plus you get more hands to carry stuff for you."

Aeldric however didn't join his brother in trying to stop Arcane from going out, as he knew his fairy friend was too independent and strong willed to let what happened yesterday stop him. Even though the empire was human-centric, traders and travelers of other species also roamed the capital city quite often, especially around the markets. Since Arcane said he wanted to go shopping, it's may actually be safer for Arcane in the streets than around the palace. He put a hand on Aelfric's shoulder and shook his head slightly saying: "I don't think Arcane's gonna change his mind on this. Besides I think he really needs some alone time out of the palace." He then whispered the last few words "Especially after yesterday."

Aelfric frowned slightly and let out a deep groan, then finally he sighed weakly and said: "Alright Arcane, go and have fun. But be careful, wear a hood or something. Oh, and also...."

Aelfric got away from the dining table to the middle of the room, chanting spells which caused a gust of wind around him. When the wind stopped he returned to the table with a small bird in his hand. He raised his palm slightly and the little bird flew up, and quickly stopped on Arcane's shoulder. "Take my familiar with you. Put it in your pocket or something. But once you're outside the palace it won't be able to tell me about your status telepathically to the magic jammer around the palace walls. So tell it to fly back to me if you get into any trouble."

Arcane nodded, agreeing to the comment about him being too stubborn and unwilling to change his mind. He knew he'd be fine in the market place, in the middle of the day. Still, he would at least agree to wear a cloak that had a hood to cover his bright fire hair, and it would also be able to cover his wings even though he was going to be flying to and from the market place. He needed to stretch his wings.

"Alright, Alright. Jeez guy, you're a bit too protective. I have my magic and I'm only going to buy two small things. I'll wear a hood and I'll keep the familiar close but you guys don't have to freak out about it."Arcane knew that he couldn't make them worry any less then then they could make him stay.

"Since I'll have to put away your laundry before I leave," He added. "I won't be leaving until an hour or so before lunch so I may not be here for lunch. Go ahead and eat without me and I'll be with you guys for dinner with plenty of time for us to go out and have a fun night dancing. We agreed to do that today!!!" The fairy smiled as the twins got ready for class. Arcane took the clothes from the maid and found the servant Barton hadn't put away last night's batch.

The fairy had to put away both now. Still, he waved good bye to the twins as they left for class and got the clothes where they belonged before heading out. Arcane picked up a dark, crimson red cloak that didn't stand out too much. He didn't put it on just yet because it would just hinder his flying. "Stay close," He muttered to the bird familiar before heading out. Arcane was super careful not to run into the crowned prince before he left through the front door. It was rare for him to be doing this since the only time he left the palace was to sneak out with the twins and of course they never would use the front door.... too dangerous.

Arcane took off in flight just outside of the castle walls and flew down to the town where he landed in a nice, dark alley and put on his cloak. He put the bird on his shoulder so he was hidden in the hood as well so unless someone was looking at the fairy's face at eye level, the bird would probably go unnoticed. Anyway, Arcane walked out of the alley and down the streets. It was much busier during the day and it was nice to be able to be out here. The fairy took his time looking at all kinds of things and was careful not to make any eye contact.

The market was lined with small side shops and booths of people trying to sell things off, calling out their best items and sales pitches, calling out to people in hopes to catch their attention and draw them in like some kind of brain washing. Of course Arcane drew closer to a few things but there really wasn't much for him. Still, it was nice to see the shops that were owned by different kinds of people. Humans, non humans, elves, demi-humans, one booth even was surrounded by and run by dwarfs. Sadly there weren't too many fairies in these lands. At least it wasn't like the land where he came from with slave fairies at every turn. At the very least, this kingdom had enough respect not to enslave certain groups.

While walking past one of the booths, something caught Arcane's eye. He looked down and saw a book. Not just any book, the one magic fairy book he'd been looking for, for a very long time. He was so amazed that he just wanted to grab the book and ask how much it was like a fan girl or something. Of course, he didn't. Keeping his face hidden, he tilted his head slightly and said, "You're trying to sell a fairy magic book here?"

"I know, it's a bit silly but I've had to book for a while and I'm just hoping someone will take it," the elf running the booth replied.

"Well, that sucks. It's going to be hard to get rid of it. Good luck." Arcane then turned as if he was going to leave and the elf quickly tried to stop him.

"Of course, I can give it to you at a low price. It's a well made book and heck, you might like it for some kind of collection."

"I do know of someone who might want it in a collection but he can't even read it so he doesn't care for fairy books much anyway."

"Come on, I can't keep dragging it around!!! How about I give it to you for only half price."

"Half price? A book that big probably cost a lot... If you really have to get rid of it though I'll take it for 5 pieces."

"5?! That's not nearly enough!!!"

"Then good luck dragging that fat book all over the kingdom!!!" He waved and the elf finally gave in. Arcane thanked him, paid him, and took the book with him as he left with a huge victory in his heart.

Arcane didn't waste much more time buying the last two things. It was crazy late when he finished and he quickly got into an alley and flew back just barely in time for dinner. He rushed into the twins' room and placed the cloak next to him as he sat down to eat. "Sorry I'm nearly late but I actually had a surprisingly good time at the market." He showed the twins that he bought an extra toothbrush and hair brush to leave in the twins's room. That's what he was going to the market for originally anyway.

The twins went to their classes after Arcane has left for the city streets, but only paid half attention at best to what was going on in class, since they've already learned everything they could from these classes and only pretended to fail. But the more important reason was due to the fact that they were worried about how Arcane was doing. The only relief was the fact that Aelfic's familiar hadn't show up, but that could also because the little bird was on its way back. They ate their lunch rather quietly, as the table felt incredibly empty without the fairy sitting there. They spent the afternoon studying, researching in their room, but to be honest little progress was made.

When they finally saw the fairy coming through their door around dinner time they sighed in relief. "Glad to see that you're okay." Aelfric smiled as he raised his hand, and his familiar flew back to him quickly, then disappeared into a gentle breeze. The twins blushed immediately however when they saw what Arcane had bought: an extra toothbrush and hair brush, since this can only mean one thing.

"You got some new toothbrush and hair brush huh? So does it mean you're gonna stay here for the night more often?" Aeldric asked happily. "Oh ,oh, then maybe you should put some more clothes of yours here as well! You know what, why don't you just move here completely so save you the trouble of commuting everyday?"

Hearing that Aelfric knocked on Aeldric's head lightly and said: "You forgot we've already talked about this? Arcane attracts enough attention as it is, what happens if people finds out he literally lives with us? What do you think people are gonna say? Plus I think living with us 24-7 would drive Arcane crazy."

"Easy Aeldric, like Aelfric said I can't stay here all the time. You two put me through enough with the time I already spend with you. I'd completely lose my mind if I spent my few quiet moments here with you guys as well." He laughed a little and nudged Aeldric. "Also, it's not like I could just learn to stay here without everyone finding out. I'd have to tell the head maid since she is the one that knocks and wakes me up every day so she wouldn't waste all her energy waking someone who's not even there. That right there makes it impossible. Besides.... It's probably safer to be that far...." He glanced down for a moment at the thought of what had happened to him yesterday. The crowned prince already had his eye on the twins and now on Arcane. If this fairy stayed with the twins, it would make it easier for the prince to watch the three and try something sinister.

"Don't worry guys, I'm going to be spending a little more time around here.... like I might bathe here more often. It's hard to return to my little shower when you two have such a grand bath in there. I got the brush because my hair gets in the way a lot when I'm here and it gets super tangled!! I can't return to my room just to brush my hair and tie it back. This just makes it convenient and the toothbrush is so I don't have to return with a bad taste in my mouth. Not that big of a deal."

Arcane still had the book with him but he didn't pull it out yet. It wasn't because he didn't want to tell the twins, it was because he wanted to talk about it and the fact that he was already having a hard enough time with level four spells. He knew he wasn't ready for level five and if he showed the twins and got too excited, he'd over do it and get seriously hurt. So, he finished his meal and cleaned up the plates before grabbing the toothbrush and hair brush. "I'm going to stick these in the bathroom." He walked off and found a nice cabinet to put the two new items in. He didn't want the new items to end up covered in the twins' next experiment.

The fairy then walked out and walked back to the cape and book he'd left on the ground. "Are we going out soon? If so should I wear the cape or just ignore it. You guys are there to protect me so I don't see me needing this." As he lifted it, he carefully kept the book hidden mostly from himself. Just then he realized he really could rely on the twins for this. Even if he may look like an idiot, Arcane closed his eyes and held out the book covered by the cape. "Please, take this book and hide it for me.... I don't think I can stop myself from reading and trying it out.... That would be too dangerous for me and everyone within miles. Please hide it until I'm ready to take on that level of magic." The twins should be able to understand what he meant.

The twins looked at the book, then at each other. They smiled slightly and Aelfric took the book from Arcane's hands, saying as he walked away: "Alright then, I'll keep it same from your hands. Although I don't think there's anywhere in our room where I can hide this thing from you, cause you probably know the place better than we."

"Oh and Yes we're going out." Aeldric said happily: "How about we have our dinner outside as well? Maybe that fish restaurant? And then we can go to a bar and get drunk! What do you think?"

"I don't mind Arcane getting drunk, but don't expect me to carry you back." Aelfric chuckled as he got back from hiding the spell book somewhere. "In any case, if we're gonna eat dinner we should probably tell the maids that they don't need to bring dinner for us tonight. Arcane do you mind go and tell them? We'll meet you at the front gate."

Arcane stood there with his eyes closed until he heard Aelfric's voice close again and figured he probably hid the book already. He opened his eyes and listened to their ideas. "Alright, then let's do it!!! Since tomorrow is the weekend and you guys don't have any classes, we can go out the front gate and spend as much time as we want out there. Unless of course, you guys think we should sneak out anyway so no one else gets word...." it wasn't like he expected the crowned prince to follow them out but he might see them and say something tomorrow. "Whatever, let's just go out the front gate. Meet me there and I'll go tell the maids."

The fairy hurried out the door quickly waving to the twins. He held onto the Cape and as soon as he got out of the room, he flew the whole way down to the maids and talked to them. He wasn't even thinking about needing to walk as he put the Cape back in his room and flew for the front door. Arcane landed before he made it and was stopped by the 3rd prince. He complained about having to see the fairy and whined for about 10 minutes before huffing and walking away. He didn't have enough power to get rid of Arcane unless he talked to the crowned prince. When he finally left, the fairy hurried off to meet with the twins.

"Sorry about that guys, I might have flown a little too much indoors." Still, that wasn't going to ruin this for them. They headed out and made it down to the town where they found a nice bar with great food and music. They ordered their dinners and Arcane didn't let the twins order him a juice. This time, he went with a heavily alcoholic beer. If they were to get drunk, may as well do it the right way.

The twins waited for Arcane at the main gate for quite a while, just as they were beginning to get worried they saw the fiery figure coming close. Aelfric smiled: "You met the the 3rd prince while flying? That's unfortunate. He isn't a bad person, but just really likes all the rules and formalities."

"Well, enough with all the chit chat, let's get going! I'm starving!" Aeldric said as he grabbed Arcane's hand and began running. Aelfric smiled and followed the two.

They ended up in a nice bar, and to the twins' surprise Arcane actually ordered alcohol for himself this time. "Now we're talking!" Aeldric laughed as he patted on Arcane's shoulder: "It's about time you join in the big boys. Plus you can't get used to alcohol if you don't drink it enough!" He then turned and waved at one of the waitress; "Give me two more beer! Yes, bottles!"

Aelfric on the other hand wasn't as excited, and said weakly: "At this rate I think I really have to carry the two of you... By the gods I hate it when Aeldric gets drunk." Aelfric remembered the time when the three of them got sneaked out the palace for some fun, and both Aeldric and Arcane ended up drunk. Arcane was easy to deal with since when he got drunk he simply fell asleep, and wasn't heavy to carry. But Aeldric was different, as he would get all talkative and have extreme mood swings, laughing his head off in one moment and crying like a baby in the next.

"Ya, I'm not too worried about him. He's not too bad," Arcane admitted before Aeldric began rushing the two out the door. His hand was grabbed and happily pulled forward so the fairy smiled and went along with it glancing back to see Aelfric close in tow.

"Whoa, take it easy Aeldric!! You don't want to give Aelfric a hard time, besides, if you pass out he's going to leave you here!!" Arcane was laughing when he saw what Aeldric had ordered. Still, the fairy took the time to enjoy his food, the music, and the conversation before he even touched his beer. When he did finally take a sip, it felt like the whole world spun and Arcane's head felt incredibly heavy. He weighed as much as a child so it was no wonder alcohol effected him so badly. Still, he didn't want to go out with just a sip.

The fairy took his drink and downed as much of it as he could in one go which was only slightly more than half. He put the bottle down and leaned back feeling terrible. For him, this night might end a bit early. "I'm gonna go to the *hic* bathroom...." Arcane slipped out of his chair and began to make his way to the bathroom. He was really wobbly and walked into a few people. He apologized but kept going. It was incredibly difficult not to pass out.

The night was filled with great food, great beer, and a lot of laughter. Aeldric was in no mood of self control and began pouring down the alcohol from the beginning, while Aelfric was more took more time between refills, but affected by the atmosphere he too began to indulge more freely. As time went on the twins found themselves enjoying the moment more and more, which was inversely proportional to their ability of reason and grasps of reality.

"Don't leave me Arcane~~~~ I'm coming....coming with ya!!." Aeldric cried as he failed to stood up, and only succeeded in standing at the third try.

"Yeah... I need to... to pee as well...." Aelfric followed, holding his head due to dizziness. He got up easier than Aeldric but his steps were wavy as well.

The twins followed the fairy and stumbled their way to the bathroom, thankfully they were not too drunk to find the urinal, and managed to relieved themselves. Being the relatively more sober one Aelfric lead the two out of the washroom, leaving some coins on the table and walked out of the bar. As they stumbled along the quiet alleys of the city Aeldric lost his balance, and pretty much slammed into Arcane, pushing them against a wall.

"Dude you okay?" Aelfric said as he tired to pull Aelfric away, but his brother had held onto the fairy, and said refused to leave : "No! I ..eh. I wanna be with Arcane! Heh heh...you smell like bear..!" Aeldric laughed and pressed a kiss against the fairy. Seeing this Aelfric seemed to have lost his reason as well and said like a jealous child: "Hey not fair! I want to kiss Arcane too!" He then pushed Aeldric's face aside and covered the fairy's lips with his own. It quickly devolved into the twins kissing Arcane alternately.

It seemed each of them had a very different way of being drunk. Arcane was basically falling asleep even before they left the bar, Aeldric was a loud and emotional drunk while Aelfric basically turned into a child. While they were walking, the fairy was suddenly slammed into and pressed against a wall. He didn't fight it at all and was clearly dozing off. Still, he went and stayed put while the twins fought over who got to kiss the fairy. Arcane was kissing back with whoever pressed themselves against him. He was quietly letting the others have their way. The only problem was it was much harder for him to breathe. The fairy soon had to push them back to gasp for air.

"I'm soffocating," he whined but held onto the twins so he wouldn't fall over. The fairy caught him breath and leaned back again. "Ok, now you can continue!" He announced, his eyelids growing super heavy. When the twins continued, Arcane still didn't do anything to stop them. He was far too busy trying to stay awake to even care what the twins did. Besides, this was nothing compared to the other things they had done. The fairy just kissed the other two.

The twins took turns kissing Arcane, while they've forgot all about skills and techniques, they made up for it by sheer affection, wanting to feel the fairy's soft lips and the warm and moist interior of his mouth. When Arcane pushed the two away for air Aeldric was seconds away from bursting out crying. When Arcane said they could continued Aeldric's expression turned 180 degrees and showed a big smile: "Arcane you're the best!!!"

The twins continued to kiss Arcane. Since both can't kiss his lips at the same time so they soon began to move on to other parts of the fairy's body, such as his neck and ears. At the same time their hands began to roam all over Arcane's body, reaching under his clothes and began to play with his nipples and caressing his wings.

(I'm thinking how far should they go at the moment. Do you mind if they actually go all the way here while drunk?)

Arcane was pretty happy when the twins finally stopped suffocating him in their impatient moods and began kissing different areas including is neck and ears. When the twins got to his ears, of course he started getting turned on by that and couldn't help but shift a little under the two as they kissed and licked at his weak spots. Even though he was waking up more, he wasn't getting any more sober so of course, the fairy didn't care or in this case, find anything strange about the wandering hands that searched his body.

It seemed he was beginning to get use to his nipples as they made him swing his hips slightly as his half boner was growing rather uncomfortable. More hands found their way to his wings and Arcane groaned as they were so gently stroked and his member went from half hard to standing tall, begging to be released from its fabric confinement. Touch my front," He whispered erotically in both of their ears at once.

(I don't mind at all. Now seems like a fine time to go all the way. Just be warned that he will pass out at the end. I'll have him wake up a bit more but right as they finish, he will fall unconscious and need to be carried back. Whether the twins want to keep going while he sleeps or not, that's up to you he'll still react.)

The twins continued to touch, to kiss, to nimble and to bite slightly all over Arcane's body. It wasn't long before they found Arcane's clothes being in their way, and began to strip the fairy bare, completely forgetting the fact that they were not in the comfort of their own room, but rather down an dark alley in the middle of the city. They tried to take off their own clothes as well, but found even taking the clothing off to be a hassle in the way of them playing with Arcane.

"This looks delicious!" Aeldric said before opening his mouth and taking in Arcane's length completely, sucking, licking the tip and nibbling on the rod lovingly, while his hand played with Arcane's testicles, rubbing and pressing gently with his fingers.

Meanwhile Aefric of around Arcane, kissing and biting all the way from his neck towards his wings, kissing and licking both of them from the bottom to the tips, then all the way back. He then moved down towards Arcane's lower back, and finally arrived at his rear. Sinking his face against the soft and rather bouncy buttocks he giggled like a child. "Your butt is so soft~~" Aelfric said joyfully. Then he used his hands to part Arcane open so he could get to the soft and pink entrance easier, reaching out his tongue and began to lick on the folds around the entrance like it was the treat of a life time.

• Saga locked this topic