[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here are the GIFS you requested. I wasn't sure how long or how big you'd like them to be. I didn't want them all tiny. Sorry if it took so long. I enhanced their colors and sharpened. Included original subs. (well it's hardsubbed duh!!, lol)

Untitled1.gif

Tell me you don't like me. I don't. Gaze~~

(4MB)

Untitled2.gif

(2.7MB) Just to show the transition before GIF1 to GIF3

Untitled3.gif

Gaze~~~ what else you want?

(3.2MB)

anyone wanna me to make GIFS for them??

Ooww Sloan.. THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for this. Really like the GIFs. Especially GIF3, how could he has such a killer eyes like that. As if he really strike right at BLY's heart, seeking the truth coz BLY keeps deny/hide his feeling to Gu Hai.

Thanks again Sloan, have a nice Sunday.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn the EP 12, I almost choked my heart out watching from beginning to end! it was such a breath of fresh air knowing that the kidnapping is supposedly traumatic for BLY and yet it seems like they are coping up from the predicament in the past, it seems the kidnap thing has to happen before they get closer, such an angel in disguise... BLY is now getting comfortable with the touchy, obsessive compulsive , possessive traits of Gu hai (i find it sexy!) hahaha... now BLY doesn't mind being with gu hai 24/7... hahaha... although their relationship status is unclear perse, but anyone who sees them, knows what's going on between them hahaha... You Qi for instance.. damn. that boy is so good looking!!! i wonder what would it be like to be BLY, 2 of the most gorgeous men in school wanting to be with him, like a grand prize from a duel rivalry... damn... I guess if am BLY, then gu hai and you qi each swoons me... I might end up committing polygamy hahaha... two timer eh? hahaha...

anyway, i hope the uncut version would be uploaded soon... i though i doubt it if they release any, since the Ep 11 exposed its complete edition, but of course, there's more to censor in sex than a kiss...but i still keep my finger's crossed tightly..

The cut scene for EP 12. The 4 second kiss haha. We saw it before from ending song credits

UPDATE: Now that I rewatch this scene , I think I've been cheated hahaha. The uncut scenes won't be this short for sure:leaf7: silly me.

The cut scene for EP 12. The 4 second kiss haha. We saw it before from ending song credits

Only 4 seconds!? I need more!

:Stomping:

Eng Sub for the physical examination on Ep 12. So funny. =)

onion0 Haha....it is even funnier with the subs onion0 I couldn´t stop laughing yesterday..and today it is even worse...rofl...what kind of physical exam is this..hahafoxy4 I just love the facial expressions our boys made..GuHai full of self confidence..BLY who wished he was somewhere else interely and You Qiwho who wanted to see what the doctor was praising onion0

Eng Sub for the physical examination on Ep 12. So funny. =)

this examination scene is not important, but sooo funny & entertaining. thanks to it, we all informed well how "big" is GH's gun. well, big enough to scare other classmates & made them join the next team than being in one room with GH.

:8onion73:

episode discussion

actually this scene is a bit awkward coz GH put down his pant while the doctor was not present & scared his teammates, then later when the examination began he pulled down his pant again? doesn't quite make sense right?

pfft, it was not even 4 seconds. the frame rates are different between these two. it's plainly obvious it was inserted!!! BONUS my ass!!!! hahahaha. Uncut version definitely would be longer than 4 seconds!!! also, if it was 'uncut' then why did they cut the part when Johnny just started to crawl on top of him/get on bed like in regular episode?? some people are so desperate enough to lie.

Awww

, don't worry, they will keep us with updates while we wait. If they will have fanmeetings in May, and then start airing in May, then they're moving quickly!At least we don't have to wait for another year.... or end of the year!!

really? I thought the first GIF was exactly what you wanted and I liked it the best!! Glad to have made some for you xD/

Lol!! Even though it wasn't said clearly what their relationship is like. Most normal people would say 'complicated' but... it's so obvious to me at this point- that BLY is now too stubborn or too prideful to admit anything. Maybe he wasn't used to be 'manhandled' by GuHai, but now he is... because he still had a lot of masculine traits to himself.

Ok..... like heeeeelllllllo?????? He came out of the shower and like... can I have a robe like... and he's like okay sure... and like... he totally took off the towel... like in FRONT of GuHai. yeah.... yeah??? PFFT, Yin!!! You know GuHai has kinks for you and you just bare it ALL!????!? Nu huh, nope not TO-DAY!!!

He couldn't be THAT naive or stupid. He couldn't even stop himself from smiling either when he stuffed the towel in his mouth- and I think he secretly liked it. I mean, come on, after that 'traumatizing' attempted rape and the kidnapping thing (and if you wondered why he got over it so quickly- I'm pretty sure there's a cut-scene after that part... and I think it was because BLY wanted to do this for his father to be happy...) so.... yeah I don't think he would have bothered going to GuHai's apartment... bwahaha he is slowly falling hard in love....

:cuteonion57:

I loved Gu Hai in this episode! (Okay in all but mostly because in this one we can see BLY softening). When he tries to kiss/feed BLY from his mouth and then thinks I know he prefers coaxing to force and then goes and hugs him. The fact that BLY spent so much time before that saying basically don't touch me because I'm contagious and I don't want you to get sick. When they're lying in bed later and he kisses his forehead and BLY covers his face (so cute)! I love these boys, and then at the end when they're cuddling in bed. Sigh. Yeah BLY is a ways away from confessing but the way he acquiesces to GH advances is lovely. The way he cares is nice, I still think he would deny his feelings even if GH asked again, but I think he's accepted GH's feelings for him and the way he reacts when 'coaxed' tells us the rest right? Because he's cuddled up in bed with GH at the end of the episode.

Looking forward to those cut scenes eventually!

pfft, it was not even 4 seconds. the frame rates are different between these two. it's plainly obvious it was inserted!!! BONUS my ass!!!! hahahaha. Uncut version definitely would be longer than 4 seconds!!! also, if it was 'uncut' then why did they cut the part when Johnny just started to crawl on top of him/get on bed like in regular episode?? some people are so desperate enough to lie.

Awww

, don't worry, they will keep us with updates while we wait. If they will have fanmeetings in May, and then start airing in May, then they're moving quickly!At least we don't have to wait for another year.... or end of the year!!

, i surely hope they will work fast with the production but with better quality (like johnny's acting). in my opinion, this series is quite good considering the tight budget. the storyline is amazing, the acting is quite good, the settings are not lacking nor exaggerating, the OSTs are terrific & the casts are all handsome.

all leads to this drama's success.

so the faster they start the next season, the better. like forging the iron while it's hot :D

(plus, i'll die if i have to wait 1 year!!!) :leaf7:

Lol!! Even though it wasn't said clearly what their relationship is like. Most normal people would say 'complicated' but... it's so obviously to me at this point- that BLY is now too stubborn or too prideful to admit anything. Maybe he wasn't used to be 'manhandled' by GuHai, but now he is... because he still had a lot of masculine traits to himself.

Ok..... like heeeeelllllllo?????? He came out of the shower and like... can I have a robe like... and he's like okay sure... and like... he totally took off the towel... like in FRONT of GuHai. yeah.... yeah??? PFFT, Yin!!! You know GuHai has kinks for you and you just bare it ALL!????!? Nu huh, nope not TO-DAY!!!

He couldn't be THAT naive or stupid. He couldn't even stop himself from smiling either when he stuffed the towel in his mouth- and I think he secretly liked it. I mean, come on, after that 'traumatizing' attempted rape and the kidnapping thing (and if you wondered why he got over it so quickly- I'm pretty sure there's a cut-scene after that part... and I think it was because BLY wanted to do this for his father to be happy...) so.... yeah I don't think he would have bothered going to GuHai's apartment... bwahaha he is slowly falling hard in love....

i found it a bit weird too, for BLY to be that un-selfconscious. everyone in his position should be very aware being half naked with the person who just recently kidnapped, kissed & confessed you, right?

perhaps he unconsciously want to seduce GH like GH said? onionn6

I loved Gu Hai in this episode! (Okay in all but mostly because in this one we can see BLY softening). When he tries to kiss/feed BLY from his mouth and then thinks I know he prefers coaxing to force and then goes and hugs him. The fact that BLY spent so much time before that saying basically don't touch me because I'm contagious and I don't want you to get sick. When they're lying in bed later and he kisses his forehead and BLY covers his face (so cute)! I love these boys, and then at the end when they're cuddling in bed. Sigh. Yeah BLY is a ways away from confessing but the way he acquiesces to GH advances is lovely. The way he cares is nice, I still think he would deny his feelings even if GH asked again, but I think he's accepted GH's feelings for him and the way he reacts when 'coaxed' tells us the rest right? Because he's cuddled up in bed with GH at the end of the episode.

episode discussion

yeah yeah, that's exactly how i feel about this episode! for me, the way they cuddled together & looked so comfortable toward each other is the best ever! the sex scene is important of course, but not as important as this since we can really feel their emotion by watching their cuddle :)

Partially eng subbed ep 12 - Just past the forehead kiss.

OMG!!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyouuuu!!!!

*went to the moon and back*

This episode is hilarious and fulfilling in many ways! Oooh... The feels... Finally the flowers of romance starts to bloom!

:In love:

Yes, especially after he found out from the physical exam what he had, he became suddenly self-conscious about himself. I love this episode too for the same reasons as yours! BLY definitely let his guard down...for now! And the fact that GuHai's feelings did not change one bit. Maybe a little more! and more protective of him now, considering that part where he kicked the other poor guy! Aahahaha!

i found it a bit weird too, for BLY to be that un-selfconscious. everyone in his position should be very aware being half naked with the person who just recently kidnapped, kissed & confessed you, right?

Yep there is no other explanations!!!

Really? You think Johnny's acting needs to be improved? I thought he was superb, considering he lacked any experience in the past. I found more weaknesses in Zhouzhou's performance than Johnny's. Like the 'stomping wife' scene LOOoooool, I thought that was.... well it could've been better! AHahahaha, but I am curious about your opinions on their performances!

OH MY GOD. LIKE. I want to show off my friend's fancam. She was like one foot away from Johnny. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh okay okay! OMG Johnny LOOKED AT HER, MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! at 0:43-0:51, omg you so lucky GURL!!! I'd just faint oh! WAAAAAAAAAAAAa IDK why I'm so excited for her! AAAAAAAAHHHH If it was zhouzhou, i'd dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T^T (she was in the FIRST ROW!!!)

Awww

really? I thought the first GIF was exactly what you wanted and I liked it the best!! Glad to have made some for you xD/

Lol!! Even though it wasn't said clearly what their relationship is like. Most normal people would say 'complicated' but... it's so obvious to me at this point- that BLY is now too stubborn or too prideful to admit anything. Maybe he wasn't used to be 'manhandled' by GuHai, but now he is... because he still had a lot of masculine traits to himself.

Whatttt!!! I been cheated!No wonder I felt weird why only few seconds. hahaha at least there'sa kiss, Lets wait for the DVD then!

P/S: BLY you naughty you...haha obviously BLY already in love with GH, he just to shy to admit it!

, i surely hope they will work fast with the production but with better quality (like johnny's acting). in my opinion, this series is quite good considering the tight budget. the storyline is amazing, the acting is quite good, the settings are not lacking nor exaggerating, the OSTs are terrific & the casts are all handsome.

all leads to this drama's success.

so the faster they start the next season, the better. like forging the iron while it's hot :D

(plus, i'll die if i have to wait 1 year!!!) :leaf7:

Nooo... Not one year, please... :No!:

With the popularity of this series, I think starting the next season sooner is better, like you have said.

Personally, I never like BL drama (or even hollywood movies) because the drama/movies can not fulfil my imagination, but this one is just... Addictive!

The story is good (while the editing is not so good, making some time skips/holes in the stories etc), the actors are GORGEOUS (!!!), their acting is good and the chemistry between them is.... AARRGH! Just be a couple already! LOL. I love watching the BTS and fan meeting as much as watching the series. This is the first for me to be this way.

perhaps he unconsciously want to seduce GH like GH said? onionn6

Well, in my opinion, BLY secretly already fell in love with GH. Heck, if he had not, how could he let GH groped him all those nights!?

While he looks strong, BLY psychologically wants someone to pamper him (this is the psychologist in me talking, LOL).GH at first annoyed the hell of him, but slowly, BLY started to open himself to GH. His allowing GH to stay at his house after helping the auntie is a sub-conscious love declaration!

*squee* *faints*

Yes, especially after he found out from the physical exam what he had, he became suddenly self-conscious about himself. I love this episode too for the same reasons as yours! BLY definitely let his guard down...for now! And the fact that GuHai's feelings did not change one bit. Maybe a little more! and more protective of him now, considering that part where he kicked the other poor guy! Aahahaha!

Yep there is no other explanations!!!

Really? You think Johnny's acting needs to be improved? I thought he was superb, considering he lacked any experience in the past. I found more weaknesses in Zhouzhou's performance than Johnny's. Like the 'stomping wife' scene LOOoooool, I thought that was.... well it could've been better! AHahahaha, but I am curious about your opinions on their performances!

, really? i think his stomping is hilarious muahahaha.. like you said, if there is a roach on the floor, it'll definitely fit!! :Stomping:

well, in my opinion, johnny's acting sometimes kinda awkward (perhaps it was filmed at the beginning of the series, when he was still very rookie & not used to acting), but in some scenes he really did amazing acting skills. as for zhou2, i think he is good. not perfect though, but still good. better than johnny in my view (please don't kill me for this :_red_fox 11 )

OH MY GOD. LIKE. I want to show off my friend's fancam. She was like one foot away from Johnny. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh okay okay! OMG Johnny LOOKED AT HER, MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! at 0:43-0:51, omg you so lucky GURL!!! I'd just faint oh! WAAAAAAAAAAAAa IDK why I'm so excited for her! AAAAAAAAHHHH If it was zhouzhou, i'd dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T^T (she was in the FIRST ROW!!!)

whoaaaaa, she is so damn lucky!! please switch place with me!!! :Red_fox10:

Well, in my opinion, BLY secretly already fell in love with GH. Heck, if he had not, how could he let GH groped him all those nights!?

While he looks strong, BLY psychologically wants someone to pamper him (this is the psychologist in me talking, LOL).GH at first annoyed the hell of him, but slowly, BLY started to open himself to GH. His allowing GH to stay at his house after helping the auntie is a sub-conscious love declaration!

*squee* *faints*

THIS!!! couldn't be more agreed with you! :_red_fox 10

, discussion

like you said, in fact BLY is a VERY spoiled person! the fact that GH spoiled him rotten made him couldn't help but fell in love with GH even if he hadn't realized it yet ^^!

Nooo... Not one year, please... :No!:

With the popularity of this series, I think starting the next season sooner is better, like you have said.

Personally, I never like BL drama (or even hollywood movies) because the drama/movies can not fulfil my imagination, but this one is just... Addictive!

The story is good (while the editing is not so good, making some time skips/holes in the stories etc), the actors are GORGEOUS (!!!), their acting is good and the chemistry between them is.... AARRGH! Just be a couple already! LOL. I love watching the BTS and fan meeting as much as watching the series. This is the first for me to be this way.

yeah, we all can agree one thing, this series is AMAZING!! and i think one of the reason behind it is because the chemistry between them. many BL theme movies i saw were just empty or so-so at best :(

THIS!!! couldn't be more agreed with you! :_red_fox 10

, discussion

like you said, in fact BLY is a VERY spoiled person! the fact that GH spoiled him rotten made him couldn't help but fell in love with GH even if he hadn't realized it yet ^^!

I agree!!! BLY needs both soft, caring approach, because he needs to be pampered, AND more firm, aggressive approach, because he is so stubborn! See how BLY and his dad's conversation about GH? His dad was using combination of soft/caring approach to make BLY understand his fault, and yet, he also had to be firm and ordered BLY to apologise otherwise BLY's stubbornness was getting in the way!

I think GH finally observed this in ep. 12, that he needs to combine caring and aggressiveness. He had been too aggressive before!

Btw, I LOL-ed hard when GH kicked the poor vice-class leader. When watching without Engsub, I though GH kicked him because he did something wrong to BLY. Apparently, GH kicked him because he told the truth and disrupted GH's plan! LOLOLOL!

yeah, we all can agree one thing, this series is AMAZING!! and i think one of the reason behind it is because the chemistry between them. many BL theme movies i saw were just empty or so-so at best :(

Ikr! At first I just curious and thought that this would be "just like another BL drama". Buuuut... I accidentally saw the BTS and instantly fell in love with GH and BLY! Their intimacy during BTS is swoon worthy! I particularly like how Johnny pulled Zhouzhou to his chest

. Subconscious gestures like that indicates a very close relationship. Heck, even a real couple might not as touchy-feely as these two!

*jealous* :Sad:

Last time I am gushing over a BL pairing was... hmmm... Seishirou/Subaru? Not even Touya/Yukito could make me like this!

:Wink:

I agree!!! BLY needs both soft, caring approach, because he needs to be pampered, AND more firm, aggressive approach, because he is so stubborn! See how BLY and his dad's conversation about GH? His dad was using combination of soft/caring approach to make BLY understand his fault, and yet, he also had to be firm and ordered BLY to apologise otherwise BLY's stubbornness was getting in the way!

I think GH finally observed this in ep. 12, that he needs to combine caring and aggressiveness. He had been too aggressive before!

Btw, I LOL-ed hard when GH kicked the poor vice-class leader. When watching without Engsub, I though GH kicked him because he did something wrong to BLY. Apparently, GH kicked him because he told the truth and disrupted GH's plan! LOLOLOL!

once again, THIS!!! :_red_fox 10

couldn't say better than this!!

what you said is sooo TRUE!! BLY is stubborn yet very thirsty with love. i don't think any ordinary girls (or men) can keep up with him. for him to have GH as partner is a heaven match. GH both spoiled him to no end (he even washed BLY's daily underwears and how terrific is that? :D ) yet at the same time pushed him beyond limit. for a person like BLY, with his personality, he really needs to be pushed or else "the dish will be gone" yoyo6

Ikr! At first I just curious and thought that this would be "just like another BL drama". Buuuut... I accidentally saw the BTS and instantly fell in love with GH and BLY! Their intimacy during BTS is swoon worthy! I particularly like how Johnny pulled Zhouzhou to his chest
. Subconscious gestures like that indicates a very close relationship. Heck, even a real couple might not as touchy-feely as these two!

*jealous* :Sad:

gyaaaa... that BTS is my most favorite one!! it shows us how close & comfortable they were toward another. i don't think i've ever seen such natural skinship in my whole life.

Last time I am gushing over a BL pairing was... hmmm... Seishirou/Subaru? Not even Touya/Yukito could make me like this!

:Wink:

seishirou-subaro from X? i love them too, but too bad they had tragic ending :(

as for touya-yukito, they are amazing. my first yaoi couple EVER! (back then, my pure heart was still into male-female couple, so this couple made me confused about male-male relationship, picked my curiosity thus leading me to forbidden yaoi door muahahahaha...)

UPDATE: Now that I rewatch this scene , I think I've been cheated hahaha. The uncut scenes won't be this short for sure:leaf7: silly me.

Regarding to this "BONUS MATERIAL", I just rolled my eyes especially when seeing the comment stating that it's from some "secret source", LOL. onion0 It's just a fan made video, here is the original source:

If anyone is having youtube acc, feel free to post this original source at there, I think the fan should deserve the credit.

well, in my opinion, johnny's acting sometimes kinda awkward (perhaps it was filmed at the beginning of the series, when he was still very rookie & not used to acting), but in some scenes he really did amazing acting skills. as for zhou2, i think he is good. not perfect though, but still good. better than johnny in my view (please don't kill me for this :_red_fox 11 )

Funny how we all have different perceptions xD. And it's the exact reason I find it so interesting to share our opinions with others.

Actually for me, Johnny's acting skills are better than Zhou's. They're both lacking experience but they're both doing reaaaaaaaaally great, and even more considering they're new at this. But, I think Johnny can show a wider range of emotions with his eyes and facial expressions. And I also find his acting more natural than Zhou's which sometimes seems a little too theatrical. Johnny can convey emotions in a more subtle way.

They both showed really great skills though.

Regarding episode 12. OMG!!!! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! *_______*

I think I'll rewatch this one like a thousand times!!! It was funny, cute, adorable, sexy.

And to those who were still wondering if Gu Hai's feelings were one-sided, I think you have your answer...

Seriously, this scene where Luo Yin comes out of the shower and stands naked before Gu Hai I laughed hard xDD! The guy was being too obvious! Yeah, you don't have any feelings for Gu Hai... This Gu hai who showed you obsessive behavior, kidnapped you and was not so far from "raping" you, and still you were there just standing right before him naked and all?? YEAH RIGHT!!!! xDDDD. Tell me he wasn't doing this on purpose?!.... Seriously who's he trying to fool??? Not Gu hai obviously xDD.

I don't think for a second he's not aware of his own feelings. We all know Luo Yin is very smart, don't tell me he was doing that not knowing what would be coming later... This guy was like turning Gu Hai on on purpose.

Actually I think he's very well aware of his feelings. He just doesn't want to admit anything (for now). Sometimes he gives me the impression he's trying to "play the victim" because it may be easier for him to accept their relationship this way, thinking Gu Hai's not letting him much of a choice.

Regarding to this "BONUS MATERIAL", I just rolled my eyes especially when seeing the comment stating that it's from some "secret source", LOL. onion0 It's just a fan made video, here is the original source:

If anyone is having youtube acc, feel free to post this original source at there, I think the fan should deserve the credit.

OMG Facepalm cheetah15cheetah15 . Someone need to tell all the cheated fans about this:_red_fox 10!

Thanks to skeletonworks. After reading this

, I'm dying here with nose-bleeding. :Frustrated::Sleepy::Playing with fire::leaf10:

I think we have established here that:

BLY was already in love with GH in eps. 12, but he was too shy/stubborn to admit his own feeling!

However, I am curious about the novel, does it portray BLY-GH relationship like in ep. 12?

On acting, in my opinion both Johnny and Zhou play wonderfully (but of course it is possible that I am blinded by their gorgeous looks, LOL!)

It is just GH character is very playful, so he tend to express more (through his smirks! Argh, I LOVE his smirks!). BLY, on the other hand, is very reserved, so his face is... stoic? But when he smiles... Oh my... It is as if the whole world is brighter because of his smile!

*wipes nosebleed*