[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

i kinda expected this episode will be cut & they might include it in the dvd, but still i'm very content with this episode.

WARNING! drama discussion & novel spoiler

personally i really really like zhou's BLY. imho, compared with BLY in novel, there is some differences. BLY in novel is very restrained person, with harsh mouth, cold attitude & a bit violent toward GH. but watching this live version of BLY, i felt that he is really affectionate one. this BLY is way more tender than the one in the novel. even in this initial stage of their relantionship, i can see BLY already has feeling for GH & accept him comfortably (while in novel, at this point BLY is actually still struggling and rejected GH). with the way zhou portrayed his BLY, i can hardly wait to see season 2 & season 3. heck, i even want them to present us with season 4

:leaf5:

Hmm... hope this time there will be lesser people to complain... we should be grateful. :_red_fox 9

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, yeah we should be grateful indeed. they gave us a very nice series & from the very start we know that the intimate scenes will be cut & included in the dvd. so, why so angry? being angry is easy, ranting is easy, complaining is easy, but you need be rational too! they didn't make this series out of nowhere & just for fun. so profit is definitely needed if we want to see season 2,3,4...10

onion3

THIS!! they especially focused on this thing for a few seconds? no wollies, i got the EXACT idea about what happened there!

yoyo4

Capture.jpg

PS: anyone please kindly let me know if the image above worked or not. thanks :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Eng sub of episode 11 is now available on j2skyj's YT channel. I like the translation better. Very straightforward. Because the truth is, Gu Hai wants to fuck BLY - none of that 'I want to eat you' stuff. :D

i kinda expected this episode will be cut & they might include it in the dvd, but still i'm very content with this episode.

WARNING! drama discussion & novel spoiler

personally i really really like zhou's BLY. imho, compared with BLY in novel, there is some differences. BLY in novel is very restrained person, with harsh mouth, cold attitude & a bit violent toward GH. but watching this live version of BLY, i felt that he is really affectionate one. this BLY is way more tender than the one in the novel. even in this initial stage of their relantionship, i can see BLY already has feeling for GH & accept him comfortably (while in novel, at this point BLY is actually still struggling and rejected GH). with the way zhou portrayed his BLY, i can hardly wait to see season 2 & season 3. heck, i even want them to present us with season 4

:leaf5:

, yeah we should be grateful indeed. they gave us a very nice series & from the very start we know that the intimate scenes will be cut & included in the dvd. so, why so angry? being angry is easy, ranting is easy, complaining is easy, but you need be rational too! they didn't make this series out of nowhere & just for fun. so profit is definitely needed if we want to see season 2,3,4...10

onion3

THIS!! they especially focused on this thing for a few seconds? no wollies, i got the EXACT idea about what happened there!

yoyo4

Capture.jpg

PS: anyone please kindly let me know if the image above worked or not. thanks :)

EP 12 discussion

I also like how Zhou's carrying this character. Everytime when BLY put a little smile on face for GH, I feel like his expression is really from the bottom of his heart and it's priceless. :cuteonion41:

Yes, I can see the image.:_red_fox 4

Eng sub of episode 11 is now available on j2skyj's YT channel. I like the translation better. Very straightforward. Because the truth is, Gu Hai wants to fuck BLY - none of that 'I want to eat you' stuff. :D

Haha, yea, j2skyj is better. The accuracy of the subtitles is quite important for us to feel their emotion in every single dialogues.

You know the releasing of the uncut video in YT has attracted many Chinese fans accessing to YT for that episode. But then they also taking the opportunity to have a look around on those subbed videos here. Many of them commented that many subs are too simplified and in wrong perspective.

EP 12 discussion

I also like how Zhou's carrying this character. Everytime when BLY put a little smile on face for GH, I feel like his expression is really from the bottom of his heart and it's priceless. :cuteonion41:

Yes, I can see the image.:_red_fox 4

episode discussion

right, right? :_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4

at the beginning BLY rarely smile, but since he started open his heart to GH, he kept smiling & smiling, and those are priceless ^^!!

especially in this episode, i feel a huge gap of emotion compared to episode 11. this episode is so full of love! oh yeah, the spring is coming baby!!

yoyo5yoyo5

Haha, yea, j2sky2 is better. The accuracy of the subtitles is quite important for us to feel their emotion in every single dialogues.

You know the releasing of the uncut video in YT has attracted many Chinese fans accessing to YT for that episode. But then they also taking the opportunity to have a look around on those subbed videos here. Many of them commented that many subs are too simplified and in wrong perspective.

wow really? they can accesss youtube in china? :leaf13:

i guess it shows how famous this series is. and yeah, the subs are not 100% accurate. it'd be very difficult to do so since interpreting other language is not an easy task. but still personally i think they've done great jobs here :)

ps: do you guys realize, in the fanmeet & their vids between fans, there quite a lot males fans there too. whoaaaa.....

to quote a Youtube comment

When BaiLuoYin started showering :

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When GuHai walked into his bedroom: ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

When he pushed him onto the bed: ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ

When the scene got cut :

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

episode discussion

right, right? :_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4

at the beginning BLY rarely smile, but since he started open his heart to GH, he kept smiling & smiling, and those are priceless ^^!!

especially in this episode, i feel a huge gap of emotion compared to episode 11. this episode is so full of love! oh yeah, the spring is coming baby!!

yoyo5yoyo5

hahahaha I see rainbow everywhere. BLY look most adorable when he smile.:In love:

Thank you

for that info about Chinese fans on YT. I like to know what they think about International subs; if you know more please post, I'm curious. ^^

hahahaha I see rainbow everywhere. BLY look most adorable when he smile.:In love:

, i can't be more agree with that leaf3

I watched episode 12..and OMG...I LOVE this episode...this drama is getting better and better...

Spoilers for episode 12 with lots and lots of gifs and pictures: :Dancing:

OMG..haha....was this supposed to be some kind of health exam foxy4 haha...GuHai´s anticipation was so obvious..rofl :_red_fox 2 and LuoYin was stalling.. 12-3.gif

Why were they dropping their pants? onion0...well some people seemed to be quite interested..haha

12-7.gif and after this scene..GuoHai´s self satisfied smirk...

OMG :Red_fox12:..for one minute I wondered whether or not I was watching an adult movie..:_red_fox 2

Should I should make a new gif for my signature with it.....haha..onion3 But I fear..that this wouldn´t be so good for my blood pressure. :Red_fox5:

12-mp4_000643349.jpg

12-mp4_000665463.jpg

12-mp4_000649277.jpg

12-mp4_000647033.jpg

12-mp4_000656673.jpg

It was so funny..LuoYin was showering and GuHai really seemed to be under a lot of stress..haha onionn6..his imagination was probably running wild..and then whether he should take a peak or not...or join him...haha..I am just speculating here :cool:

Even..if they cut some obvious scenes...I am really happy that they didn´t cut some hugging and these cute little kiss scenes..:cuteonion45::Red_fox5::cuteonion45: And then there was this honeymoon atmosphere :leaf15::

12-10.gif

12-mp4_000597549.jpg

12-mp4_000607911.jpg12-mp4_000609343.jpg

12-mp4_000858339.jpg

onionn0 I just noticed on what page this thread is right now...I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow...reading all those posts that you all wrote, when I didn´t have time to come to the forum last week.

wow really? they can accesss youtube in china? :leaf13:

i guess it shows how famous this series is. and yeah, the subs are not 100% accurate. it'd be very difficult to do so since interpreting other language is not an easy task. but still personally i think they've done great jobs here :)

They can use vpn, though it might slowing down their connection speed.

Yep, translating is quite difficult, that's why I'm trying to translate some trailers before this to feel them. :7yoyo10: But sometimes the inaccuracy is too obvious... leaf2 For example, in EP 10, GH said that his hatred towards BLY's mom is not even 1/1000 of his feelings towards BLY. I think the fraction is very important in describing his strong feelings towards BLY while in anger, :_red_fox 1 rather than just translate it as his hatred towards BLY's mom is not comparable on his feelings towards BLY. It's a bit way too generalised. And I think that j2skyj's sub is quite accurate on that scene.

Thank you
for that info about Chinese fans on YT. I like to know what they think about International subs; if you know more please post, I'm curious. ^^

You're welcome. cheetah4 Nothing much actually, they're just surprised that there are so many different kind of subbed version around.

You're welcome. cheetah4 Nothing much actually, they're just surprised that there are so many different kind of subbed version around.

yeah, i'd love to know more about chinese fans & their opinions (toward us & toward the series)

is really well informed & thank you for always share with us ^^! (ps: your translations are amazing toofoxy3)

yeah, i'd love to know more about chinese fans & their opinions (toward us & toward the series)
is really well informed & thank you for always share with us ^^! (ps: your translations are amazing toofoxy3)

Thank you, but I think my translation is just so so, :cuteonion58: I'm weak in grammar. :9onion70:

Thank you, but I think my translation is just so so, :cuteonion58: I'm weak in grammar. :9onion70:

, your grammar is fine dear ^^! looking forward for the next translation foxy1

EP 13 - 1 min

waaaaaaah, this is superb! thank you for sharing, BLY is indeed an evil genius!! brain sure works in the time like this :cuteonion54:

13_1.gif

gwaaarrrh, those smug looks!!!

wifey sure works hard to earn some money for hubby :cuteonion41:

, your grammar is fine dear ^^! looking forward for the next translation foxy1

waaaaaaah, this is superb! thank you for sharing, BLY is indeed an evil genius!! brain sure works in the time like this :cuteonion54:

13_1.gif

gwaaarrrh, those smug looks!!!

wifey sure works hard to earn some money for hubby :cuteonion41:

Haha, this latest trailer is nothing much to translate, it's all about playing mahjong(for something that mentioned in EP 12) and how GH feeling proud and giving compliment to BLY in front of his friend.:_red_fox 15

Yes, I also would love to know more about Chinese fans opinions toward the series and us. ^^

SFwd47s.jpgSERxCrC.jpg

Aaaahhhh...

My favorite expression: GH's smirking face - BLY's pouting face

I just can't hold myself! :In love: :Gangnam: :Playing with fire:

Here are the GIFS you requested. I wasn't sure how long or how big you'd like them to be. I didn't want them all tiny. Sorry if it took so long. I enhanced their colors and sharpened. Included original subs. (well it's hardsubbed duh!!, lol)

Untitled1.gif

Tell me you don't like me. I don't. Gaze~~

(4MB)

Untitled2.gif

(2.7MB) Just to show the transition before GIF1 to GIF3

Untitled3.gif

Gaze~~~ what else you want?

(3.2MB)

anyone wanna me to make GIFS for them??

Update: another one

Untitled4.gif

you don't like me huh? then ill keep you here till you do!!!