[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

I can see where you came from with this argument and indeed, Addicted is very successful to the point of attracting common crowd who usually are not interested in BL drama (well, me included!).

However, I hope that the Chinese govt does not take this case too seriously since govt can do terrible things against what they perceived as "subversive movement". Sorry for being grim here, but that's how politics work, maybe especially in China which put cultural integrity (and maybe homogenity?) at high priority?

i'm afraid ADDICTED now is where the SAURON's eyes directed leaf2

On a lighter note: there is no chance other BL products will be this successful unless the drama/series/movies hire actors as gorgeous and talented as Johnny and Zhouzhou! LOL.

HELL, YEAH!!!

not to mention their chemistry (which i think is one of the most crucial point for this drama's success):cuteonion50:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Do y'all know the type of stitch to knit the red scarf. Thanks lol

Omg you know after seeing the bts of zhouzhou knitting the scarf, I found it really attractive and cute. Haha I might actually take up knitting just for the sake of it and to pass the time. knitting will remind me of the awesomeness of all things bai Louyin and Gu Hai. #Knittingacarfcuzimaddicted #scarvesforaddicts :No!: :Frustrated: :Sad:

I agree this might be one of the factor.

It's getting more and more attention.

I remember last time when I posted this, Addicted was at number 8.

China Web Series Viewership Daily Chart:

2eumqyp.jpg

Source: Vlinkage organisation weibo

WHOAAA!!! seriously?!!! :cuteonion26::cuteonion26::cuteonion26:

the last time it was at 8th rank & now suddenly jumped to number 4??!!

how f***king cool is dat!!!

guess now we all can understand the very reason BEHIND the 'inspection", duuh...

:8onion5:

Thanks for the clarification!

I still wonder tho. Even if one of the investors (legally or illegally, doesn't matter) uplaoded the uncut video to YT and people like us were able to connect via a VPN(because obviously censorship is boring), what's the gov's role here? I don't believe for a second it is the kiss scene because this was nothing. Is it the beaureu being pussy because the show's so damn popular in mainland and pics from abroad were leaked illegally(VPN access)?... Not like Addicted wouldn't see an uncut BDVD release sooner or later anyways. Or is the investor's upload of the uncut verison to blame because the gov was being pussy about this show since the beggining because it's so damn popular and they just needed a reason to "inspect it"?

I mean there are quite a few good BL shows with kissing scenes and other bigger scenes that have aired in China recently, if not on TV, then they got their uncut release on B DVDs, but still, they received a release and some of them can even be found on iqyi/qq/you name it. I just recently watched Nobody Knows 2 on iqyi... with not one kiss, not two kisses, but x kisses. LOL

What I am looking for is the reason why the beaureu decided to inspect the show. Then, just because fans shared pics from their trip beyond the great firewall, it is not a reason to take the show down...unless "the gov was being pussy about this show since the beggining because it's so damn popular and they just needed a reason to inspect it".

Whatever the case, let's not fall in despair, I can't see how the beauru can keep it down for long. I'm (almost) sure they will release the show at some point in time(could be months!) because there's just nothing real to it and weibo just caused stupid drama. We've had this before, stupid people(yea, all of you using a VPN to go beyond the great wall and posting stuff from the West on Weibo are stupid) posting stuff from abroad to weibo and making the beaureu shit pants. This is just so frequent. LOL

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I am not big on interacting with social media so I didn't really follow addicted on weibo=had no idea they were on weibo.(only luhan and a few dozens of other celebs have my attention there, lol)

---

BTW, it is funny and laughable. The beaureu has always been BEHIND everybody else. One can say many things, but the Chinese have been opening up recently and the homo-taboo is not so much a taboo anymore. I hope the guys at the beaureu will realize it sooner than later. It's always the same story. Trying to preserve the old ways. They catch late. lol "Mao was 70% right", only this much. There's room for improvement. Gay is ok. xD

If anyone wants to read more about censorship & other web series that also have been taken down before:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

There's still hope that the series will be allowed on Chinese websites again, but they will probably have to cut even more content in order for it to pass inspection. Luckily we have Youtube :/

Omg i am in love with this series. Came across it the other day and watched all episodes twice already. The actors are cool. Sadly im reading all this cancelling stuff :( but im also reading about spiolers of the novel about rape and accident then those ejght frikin years they are apart. I need to know everything about this novel im dying here please!!!

Okay was watching the fan meeting video...of Zhouzhou and Johnny singing man man zou, I'm tearing up guys...that's BLY's thoughts before and at the car crash T.T

I'm totally speechless for what's going on with the inspection shit...

I just have to share these!

image.jpg1_zpsq3qxilf4.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsx6cbcgba.jpg

image.jpg4_zpslhc7noh2.jpg

Look how Zhouzhou's eyes lit up when Johnny unexpectedly held his hand!

*squee* *faints*

Taken from Toru Muto's video on youtube (song starts at 56:40)

[video=youtube_share;pZliZuywWro]

i read a comment via youtube and it says, there might*be a lot of changes if ever the season 2 starts, the location might be set somewhere in taiwan and there also might be a possibility that Johnny and zhouzhou replace by others , supporting casts might be replaced too... they may set an audition for it... damn...

i hope its gonna be hoax... nothing compares to johnny and zhouzhou... if someone has to be replaced it should be LULU hahahaha... damn!!!*

crying out loud!

Yes, I think they're just bunch of cowards!

:Red_fox12:

Who rather have people to hold the same conservative ideals as them. My a$$!!! Move on. Let prove them they're just as useless as a screen door on a submarine!!! I went into a chat recently and many fans seem to be laughing at them like they're some of joke... But still! Good number of fans are genuinely upset and saddened. And paranoia (including rumors of course) is running rampant still..... Okay, so let's stay really strong right now!! If the chinese fans are strong, then so are we!!!

I absolutely teared up inside when I saw that! Speaking of that fanmeeting I wanna share some pictures as well!!! They are from weibo, of course!

b8469875jw1f173zmlbhsj20rs1dbaic.jpg

b8469875jw1f173zs8hntj20fa0osn18.jpg

b8469875jw1f173zuoibmj20i20snwjd.jpg

006oxF5bjw1f18fgtsz5hj32573cpx6r.jpg

006oxF5bjw1f18ficq1yfj32ix3r4b2c.jpg

006lD4ywgw1f16sr2b3uyj315o0rstbu.jpg

006lD4ywgw1f16sr33bmpj315o0rsq6d.jpg

:cuteonion8:

Johnny With Fengsong

d55c9be7jw1f1742k7dw1j20qo0zkqrz.jpg

The hand-holding !!!!

006fBrkugw1f189nglozoj315o0yvwiq.jpg

006oxF5bgw1f18fnitvu4j32mh1vd4qr.jpg

006oxF5bgw1f18fnpi96sj32hi3p7hdx.jpg

006oxF5bgw1f18fnvfstoj32g81h3b2a.jpg

006oxF5bgw1f18fnyszxjj32lb1n7b2b.jpg

006oxF5bgw1f18fnbtqaej33sj2kmnpi.jpg

AAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM FOREVER!!!!

And one last thing AAHH Isn't the PILOT so kawaiiiiii~~~(ah so sorry for the lack of whale... )

Just a repost before I go to bed soon!

A REPOST!!

For those who don't understand how YT revenue works, the creators get paid based on audience 'interactions'. This means you have to like or comment on the videos. BUT a big chunk of the revenue comes from the ADS. So don't skip the ads on their official YT channel. If you have Adblock, you can put them on whitelist. The way, the ads still show (only for the channels you put on whitelist). I don't know how much the revenues from YT will help the producers financially but at least, in our own little way, we can help them. Thanks! :D

Everyone follow their official youtube channel, support, like and watch all the vids!!!

Ok! Little goes a long way, right?

Let's do this! Let's support Addicted and Chai Jidan!

By us, the Addicted Anonymous!!

Click, click, like, like, comment, comment! VIEW, VIEW!~~

加油!!

Sorry for being soo annoying! But I absolutely want to FLOOR them with views!!

Paper sisters, paper brothers!!! Just an idea.

How about we copy and paste everywhere you see on non-official Addicted videos! So we can direct all these fans to support this official channel!! (and the channel link is:

)

For example, I'd say something like this:

Please support CJD and the Addicted official YT Channel, please!!! By viewing all of the videos and 'like' them. Search: 耽美校园CP网络剧《上瘾》 by 上瘾网络剧-官方频道!!!

Edit your message if you'd like. As long the fans can search above Chinese keywords I just colored, they can find them and subscribe to them!!

But please use common sense!!! Do not attack other uploaders for uploading same videos and whatnot~ and REMEMBER to THANK the people who helped to put subtitles for all of us!!! Likewise, help other fans to point out Jchan's channel, Blake's or whoever has the subtitles ready too. So that way, they don't annoy them with requests for eng subs when we already have others to do it for them!

Please tell me if it's a good or bad idea. I am not even sure if what I'm asking you for is appropriate or not.

Good night~~Sweet dreams 晚安好梦!

How about we copy and paste everywhere you see on non-official Addicted videos! So we can direct all these fans to support this official channel!! (and the channel link is:

)

Please support CJD and the Addicted official YT Channel, please!!! By viewing all of the videos and 'like' them. Search: 耽美校园CP网络剧《上瘾》 by 上瘾网络剧-官方频道!!!

Edit your message if you'd like. As long the fans can search above Chinese keywords I just colored, they can find them and subscribe to them!!

But please use common sense!!! Do not attack other uploaders for uploading same videos and whatnot~ and REMEMBER to THANK the people who helped to put subtitles for all of us!!! Likewise, help other fans to point out Jchan's channel, Blake's or whoever has the subtitles ready too. So that way, they don't annoy them with requests for eng subs when we already have others to do it for them!

Please tell me if it's a good or bad idea. I am not even sure if what I'm asking you for is appropriate or not.

Hehe...we have similar thoughts...yesterday I already started and looked where I could post something like this ...:_red_fox 2

Thank you so much for the pics and the videolink..ah...they always make smile.cheetah4

Paper sisters, paper brothers!!! Just an idea.

)

this is a FANTASTERRIFIC idea

!! :Excited:

all fans really need to be notified with this channel!

i opened & liked all their vids yesterday. a bit sad seeing there aren't as many viewers & likes as i hope, esp.ly compared with china websites before.

of course since chinese fans couldn't access yt, there are such a huge gap in numbers.

but i wish i could do more for this series aside from watching, liked, subscribed & shared the link

:8onion74:

, these is her official website:

i really want to write to her, so just i can say my encouragement in this hard time, but unfortunately i have no weibo account (curse the list which doesn't contain my country in it!)

i read that CJD is very successful with all her projects (novels, drama series, etc) so i think she won't start kickstarter for now. plus i think she must has some sponsors to support the series (not sure how they react toward this oh-so-called "inspection" though). but i think they won't let go this gold mine so easily, not without fights. i guess we can only wait to see the next progress?

ps: does anyone know how long the "inspection" is and how the casts react about this situation? (

, perhaps you can enlighten us?)

I've a weibo account, if you want I can write a message to Chai Jidan and the actors, but sadly I don't know Chinese..., if someone want to help me, I'm glad to leave a message of support to them, with something like ''International fans support you, ecc...''

Nice idea

! :)

I've a weibo account, if you want I can write a message to Chai Jidan and the actors, but sadly I don't know Chinese..., if someone want to help me, I'm glad to leave a message of support to them, with something like ''International fans support you, ecc...''

Nice idea

! :)

, kyaaa thank you very much for the offer dear yoyo5

i asked

's help yesterday, but your offer is most appreciated ^^!

for now i think CJD & the teams need moral support from all of us, so i think just a "加油" is enough (i'm grateful if you can convey it to her :) ). at least they know that we are with them & willing to support by any mean :)

Exactly my point. Rumors are rumors, let's stay focused and avoid believing stuff random people post on YT. It doesn't do us any good!

About Adicted's main cast, I ship them so much. They look absolutely H.O.T together. I want them to be real... or gay at least. I see them together...each night in my dreams!

I hope eveyrthing's gonna be alright!!! It must be!

The censorship beureau is making me dizzy. It's hard enough to maintain a stable connection to a VPN, having to remember that what you read in the West should not be brought back home is even more difficult. And that's why I can understand excited fans posting stuff to weibo, posts that lead to trouble. Those people are humans too and not everybody will think stuff through before posting in online, especially if the thigns they wanna post involve those hot guys from Addicted.xD

Secretly, I want to see that hot scene from before the tissue box rolls thru my screen- they clearly had susususex. >.

Damn censorship bureau. It's even worse on CN net. Like, when you're reading comments and you have those gov. jerks talking stuff you don't wanna hear, sharing their propaganda, I mean..."educational posts". >.

Dear gov, I don't need democracy, I need yaoi and BL. If you give me my dose of yaoi I'll be OK with you! You don't want the power of love for an enemy! xD hahaha

11849399_241495809523866_1696794935_n.jpg

Ep 15

ep 14

ep 13

watch them all now!!!

damn leakages!!!

LovelyThings updated her wattpad post: the show is banned.

Any official conformation about this?

Thanks, :) sent a message to all of them. ;)

I don't know anymore wtf it's going on, these news, the leaked episodes, it's a mess. :/

@ I hope someone can clear this for us.

Found this between weibo comments, 2dag7ix.jpg someone can translate for us?

In my point of view, it might not a leakage. They just giving up and disclosed all the remaining episodes. The source is from IQIYI. IQIYI released all the remaining episodes by setting up for Taiwan IP location (viewers) only.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, :) sent a message to all of them. ;)

I don't know anymore wtf it's going on, these news, The leaked episodes, it's a mess. :/

@ I hope someone can clear this for us.

Found this between weibo comments, 2dag7ix.jpg someone can translate for us?

Translation:

-The DVD is banned from selling.

-Anything related to 'Addicted'.

-Everything is banned.

(But I think this conversation is referred to China Mainland. The DVD might be able to released in area outside of China Mainland. Stay positive.)

Noooooooo!!!!

I am so sad hearing this...

What will happen with Johnny and Zhouzhou? Their career? Next season? Argh!!!

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

In my point of view, it's not a leak. They just giving up and disclosed all the remaining episodes. The source is from IQIYI. IQIYI released all the remaining episodes by setting up for Taiwan IP location (viewers) only.

- - - Updated - - -

Translation:

-The DVD is banned from selling.

-Anything related to 'Addicted'.

-Everything is banned.

(But I think this conversation is referred to China Mainland. The DVD might be able to released in area outside of China Mainland. Stay positive.)

I'm just too devastated right now, i can't even find anything to say ... except i was already sure that would end up like this....

Yep, 2016 and society didn't fucking evolve one bit.

Fuck that.

China Huace Film channel in youtube is releasing all three eps.

Ep. 13

[video=youtube_share;L3ZChSYG5EU]

Ep. 14

[video=youtube_share;hnD8OqNdN58]

Ep. 15

[video=youtube_share;YygkdTxQorw]

China Huace Film channel in youtube also releasing all three eps.

Thank you for informing. Just released 10 mins ago.

Let's watch the raw videos from Huace official channel, support the original released.

HUace channel