忘(却)那(些)流(言)蜚语

F Em C

我(要)和你(白)头偕(老)

F Em C

我(要)和你(白)头偕(老)

F G C

我(要)和你(白)头偕(老)

Thanks to skeletonworks. After reading this
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I'm dying here with nose-bleeding. :Frustrated::Sleepy::Playing with fire::leaf10:

Uuuhh... Reading the chapter excerpts there make me want to read the novel even more!

The story is soooo good and the series cut lots of the good/subtle parts!

I think , i rather familiar with the song score in the serise.

from this clip

Between 11.13 - 12.08 (and in some episodes)

and Now I found the answers ^^

begin at 0.30

His followers rate goes up amazingly!! Go go My Boy!! :Excited:

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, it's his real IG account. He's so amazing, stunning and beautiful. :_red_fox 5

I can't stop stalking him. LOL :Sleepy:

- - - Updated - - -

Uuuhh... Reading the chapter excerpts there make me want to read the novel even more!

The story is soooo good and the series cut lots of the good/subtle parts!

I'm also hoping seriously on this. Fingers crossed!! I want to imagine Jingyu's face vividly with nice novel plot!! XD :leaf5:

First Part of ENG SUB EPISODE12 is out!

Enjoy you guys!

*edited

I just found the EP12 engsub without relizing that there are already full episode with subtitle in youtube. Sorry to make this post too exciting

"[...]that there are already full episode with subtitle in youtube."

What do you mean? Where is EP12 on YT?

"[...]that there are already full episode with subtitle in youtube."

What do you mean? Where is EP12 on YT?

has 90% of ep 12 with sub. Only the last couple minutes are without sub.

I finally finished reading the entire novel today and it got me thinking... (novel spoilers, S2 discussion, random rambling, etc.)

Volume 2 was really... over-the-top and unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I feel like it would be really difficult to film? I mean, all of the military/flying scene, rescue scenes, etc. It's more like a Hollywood movie than a web series tbh. Also, can military officers really just take a plane and go flying wherever they want? Can someone really climb 200 trees within x number of minutes? The list of crazy things just goes on and on and on.

It kind of made me wonder if they'll ever do a season 3, because if they did, so many things would have to be changed/deleted. However, ending season 2 with a car crash just doesn't seem like a very good/satisfying ending lol

Also, I remember in one of the livestream interviews last week, Chen Wen said that in season 2 Yang Meng and You Qi's relationship will become more clear and he hinted at some more intimate scenes. But in the novel they didn't even get together until 10 years later (finally. my goodness).

I wonder if they're thinking of changing some of the storyline for S2 in order to wrap it up nicely and not do a S3.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my thoughts because there's nowhere/no one else I can share my thoughts with. Me and my ramblings. :p The novel was really good, I hope everyone can read it soon. The ending made me cry (he finally said it! ;__;)

(btw did anyone else laugh at the foreshadowing in episode 12? I almost spat out my water haha)

I finally finished reading the entire novel today and it got me thinking... (novel spoilers, S2 discussion, random rambling, etc.)

Volume 2 was really... over-the-top and unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I feel like it would be really difficult to film? I mean, all of the military/flying scene, rescue scenes, etc. It's more like a Hollywood movie than a web series tbh. Also, can military officers really just take a plane and go flying wherever they want? Can someone really climb 200 trees within x number of minutes? The list of crazy things just goes on and on and on.

It kind of made me wonder if they'll ever do a season 3, because if they did, so many things would have to be changed/deleted. However, ending season 2 with a car crash just doesn't seem like a very good/satisfying ending lol

Also, I remember in one of the livestream interviews last week, Chen Wen said that in season 2 Yang Meng and You Qi's relationship will become more clear and he hinted at some more intimate scenes. But in the novel they didn't even get together until 10 years later (finally. my goodness).

I wonder if they're thinking of changing some of the storyline for S2 in order to wrap it up nicely and not do a S3.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my thoughts because there's nowhere/no one else I can share my thoughts with. Me and my ramblings. :p The novel was really good, I hope everyone can read it soon. The ending made me cry (he finally said it! ;__;)

(btw did anyone else laugh at the foreshadowing in episode 12? I almost spat out my water haha)

Did you mean this?

The physical?

The comment about being a pilot?

Seriously, I can´t get this scene out of my head..because I was wondering whether or not he meant pilot- the one that flies a plane--or whether this was meant as a figure of speech...because...O_O rofl..I wasn´t aware that the size or form of a penis could be an indicator, that someone could be successful as a pilot. foxy4

ohh btw guys, j2skyj says

that they didn't have sex in ep 12, GH just jerked BLY off, so theres way more intimate scenes to come!!

EDIT;; at least, in the book, they said

Did you mean this?

The physical?

The comment about being a pilot?

Seriously, I can´t get this scene out of my head..because I was wondering whether or not he meant pilot- the one that flies a plane--or whether this was meant as a figure of speech...because...O_O rofl..I wasn´t aware that the size or form of a penis could be an indicator, that someone could be successful as a pilot. foxy4

Yeah that part haha It made me laugh so much. :leaf5:

Hi, can you please let me know where you found a translated version of the novel? Thank you!

I read it all in Chinese (here:

), but I know justblthings is slowly translating it on their tumblr

Only 4 chapters out so far (there's 300+ chapters in total ^^)

Few questions about the novel

I've learned the hard way few times already that I should be careful with youtube comments. For some reason the people who post comments there never learned how to spell 'Spoiler Alert'. The other day I came across a comment where someone wrote that GH and BLY will be separated for 8 years because a car accident and that GH actually thinks that BLY died. Although I don't know anything about the circumstances of this accident it bothers me a bit, and since I don't speak Chinese I can't read the novel. (and google translate is not my friend and doesn't help me out in this matter :) )

However I like a bit of drama and angst, can someone ensure me who has already read the novel that after the 8 years they meet again the novel won't be overload with too much unnecessary drama? Like "I want you, but I don't want you", "Get back together with me. - No I will not" "I still love you. - I love you too but I don't know what I want" etc etc. It'd be a bit disappointing. I am sure there will be some drama going on after they meet again, I just hope it won't be too overcomplicated and the guys will still lust for each other :)

Sooo... I watched ep. 12 again, for the tenth time! :Excited:

I love their pillow talk; I think this scene is important in showing how BLY was comfortable enough to talk about future with GH. And how he said he want to be a business man too (BLY, that's just because you want to do something similar to GH!), and how he smiled when GH objected to it... Oh that tiny smile, from the usually stoic/pouting BLY, radiated warmth and affection and melted my heart!

*squee*

:Sleepy:

Now, what am I going to do until Wednesday? How can I survive that long without my daily dose of HaiYin?