Confess something :)

BLdesu

Awhile ago(12, i think?), my male cousin and I were horsing around in my room after not seeing eachother for awhile. Somehow, my trash got knocked over and everything spilled out, including a bunch of used tampons that I had stuffed to the bottom lol. I dont really know if he knew what they were, but it was embarrassing...(u_u)

The first time I learned the full definition of "Sex" and "Being molested"

2jb4cnq.jpg

This is the first time I was about to share this experienced of mine. This experienced was true and after you read it. You might maybe get angry with my STUPIDITY AND BEING TOO MUCH CINNAMON ROLL GUY BEFORE. This was already 2 years ago or so I think and until now. I never give a damn on it since I don't want it to be an issue and get ruckus about it. It just that "Let's it slide" or something.

It was happened when my finals in my 1st year college was about to finished. I'm done reviewing for our exams that night when I was called by my ex-classmate way-back in my 4th year High School in the phone. By the way, we're not in the same university anymore that time. It just that I needed to keep in touch with all of my classmate in case of emergencies. He said, He needed my help to make ease to his project and assignment. And since even though I gave everyone a cold shoulder before. I still help a lot of my classmates before especially at school stuff's. I accept his favor without questioning him and went to his house. While on the road, my head filled with lots of way on how to do his project and assignment immediately but-

By the time I am already there at their house. The only one was there was only him. His parent perhaps still at work. He welcome me and went to his room immediately. This classmate of mine if I can described him. He is just the a stereotype student. A typical one. Not noisy yet not quiet too. Not that great nor bad. At first, our doing things to his project and assignments was casually and normally but-

After a couple of minute. He got bored, asking if I can still finish it by myself and I just nod to him nonchalantly. No things like chit-chat happened since I don't want to be disturbed while doing things especially if school stuffs is involved.

After another several minutes. My classmate was already behind me. Asking some weird stuffs to me that was first time to my ears. I was just stunned there, eyes frowning and trying to collaborate what he said. When he suddenly kissed my lips for a minute. I guess yeah, it was only a minute. His hands are already inside of my T-Shirt and trying to unzipped my zipper on my pants. You might laugh if I said things are still progressing inside of my brain even in that moment. And to be truth, the definition of "sexual intercourse" for me before was only meant for couple and married person. And when things was already realized. I just casually asked him this (I still remember it) "Are by any chance, are we having a sex right now? even though we're both boys and this stuff are only meant for couple and married people? His eyes widened, stands up and help me to fix my clothes and ruffles my hair while muttering the word "sorry" to me. Before he leave me in his room, He said what things happened back there was not gonna happen again and I casually agreed and continue his undone project and assignment. When I was done and gonna head home. I saw him in their living room, playing his guitar. We both looked to each other for a second. Before I took my leave, I said to him that if he still needed my help about school just ask me casually and he just only nods on my offer but until now. I've got no response from him and our path never cross again.

After that~ several weeks after. I was accidentally watched news about a teenage girl who was molested and that thing flashes to my mind and that's the only time I realized I was molested too but surprisingly I felt no need to pay hid on what things happened.

And the reason why I never gave a damn on that thing. My classmate was probably drunk. He slightly bit reek of beer that night so his mind was clog and fuzzy. I considerate that his mindset and action during that time was not functioning very well.

I had another thing to confessed again and this time when I was 2nd year college and a girl. Follow my stupidity and innocent for the 2nd time.

My confession. I am pansexual. Ima Woman and some days I want a penis just to have a bulge in my pants because who doesn't love to stare at bulges when guys walk into a room

You guuuys I love cucumba! What a versatile vegetable!

And

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I understand you too good!

Me tooo

can you also sing along all the songs? The older the movies the better

'_' um ..no im affraid not xD

I Think you are more hardcore than me then XD .

And i enjoy stalking my beloved

chan instagram! (๑・ω-)~♥”

And i enjoy stalking my beloved
chan instagram! (๑・ω-)~♥”

Y-YEAAAAH!

77e5fd118ab380_full.gif~c200

Confession #2 I like a girl I'm sure she doesn't realize that I like her in the way she thinks is playful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I took a year off before entering college... to find out what I really wanted to do with my life not just what my mother wanted for me

I don't like having friends because the more people know your secrets the more likely it is someone will betray you. So I just keep everyone at arm's length and go about my day. It's a bit lonely but it I'd rather be lonely than place my hopes on anothers corrupt humanity.