Confess something :)

BLdesu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
W.T.F.?! LOL!

I confess that I ran through a park, topless, when I was a teen.

O___________O ^

I confess I don't tell people the whole story sometimes, which makes it sound like I'm being dramatic or the situation bothers me. When all honestly, I just want someone's opinion on it.

I also confess that I have alot of things in my mind but I wouldn't tell people everything about it. Because I don't want them to think I can't handle stress. Which I can. So I just tell people a couple of things that bother me. And just move on from it.

One more thing to confess (for now) When I was a kid (I can't believe I done that) I got made fun of because I wanted to take off my top. Because I wanted to be like the guys. And I end up wearing a shirt instead of the bathing suit top. Which was awkward for them. But whatever.

I confess I think the songwriting of luciferians, as cliche' as it is.

It speaks to me on the astral, as they see it.

And that brings me closer to their deity satan.

And also to their thoughts and dreams of aeons.

I confess that I do push people away because I don't want to continue to hurt them. And yes, that does mean I'm not the nicest person to be around. I also wanna confirm that, even though I wanted an apology. I just wanted a closure, without being too dramatic about it. But I figured it was going to happen anyways. And I wanted to say I'm sorry for having people see it. And the way I come across. Even though I'm not the most intelligent. I figured that, as person, whose almost 30, needs to get everything out. I mean learn everything about myself. And yes, I'm still at that stage about it. Because I haven't learned much as I wanted to. And I keep asking questions about it. So I can understand more. But I haven't realize, I don't need to understand everything. That's all. *walks away*

You need to take the time to self reflect. Pull yourself away from cyber space and the world around you. Get a notebook and just let loose. Whatever is going through your mind and heart....put it in there. Do this everyday. You will learn about yourself when you go back and read what you wrote. I did this a few years back, when I needed to catch myself and root.

I confess, I should be in bed already, but naughty as I'm, I'm sitting behind the pc watching not so naughty things:cuteonion8:onionn6

That's funny that you mention it. Why? Because I had alot of people who use to listen to my rants, would say you should get a notebook and write it down. Which I have. Maybe once or so. Then I would forget about it. Because I know whatever problem I have, isn't really important (or worth mentioning. Unless I know for sure or I'll say it). Plus I feel much better when I tell someone about it. Because I can understand, while learning about it.

I confess...

Well, I am happy that you are back but it still feels like your mad at me for something. Since the "take the stage" sounds like it's me taking over. No? Then how come you don't want to end this? I mean I already move on from you. But I wouldn't mind be your friend or start over. Yet it seems like you don't want to at all. Okay. I respect that. But at the same time, I think the problem should be dropped and moved on.

I confess...that I think people think I'm dramatic. But I'm not. It may seem like it or the way it comes across, when all honestly I'm just speaking how I feel. Yet it gets taken wrong.