Because of You (ACuckoo and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Camden stared after the other man when he had walked away from the bed, his brows knitted together in confusion. What had he done? He sat up, slowly backing away along the bed when the other man turned around to reveal a toy tapping against his palm. “W-why…? What did I do?” He had simply talked to him… He had been playful, but then when he was talking about whatever it was this man was going to put him he had been matter-of-fact. When had been disrespectful as opposed to playful or simply plain? When he called him cruel? That was the truth, but perhaps his master didn’t like to hear the truth?

“Please… I didn’t mean anything. I wasn’t trying to insult you or treat you poorly…. I….” He gasped when he backed up too far and fell off the bed, hitting the ground a bit harder than he thought he would. He tried to back up some more, but there was only empty space. The wall was much farther away than he thought it was; after all the room was larger than any room he had been in. “Please, master… Please, don’t do this. I didn’t mean anything. I was just being playful, I’m so sorry.” Camden’s mind was blur of the past few hours, of all the torture he had endured, the wonderful pleasure he had been given, the few times he laughed with his master, the fear that slowly turned to acceptance, and then reason that maybe this deal wasn’t such a bad one. Now… Now he was just lost. He bit his lip as he turned around on his knees anyway, still begging his master to change his mind and hoping he would at least come to understand the difference between being a playful that his master liked versus a playful he didn’t like.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ACuckoo

• Gladis

Alex put on a pitying expression as Camden blabbered about not understanding what he'd done, flinching barely when he fell off the bed purely from the surprise. "Oh, sweetheart, there's going to be plenty things you do wrong. With time you'll learn each one... And how to avoid them, too." He smiled, pleased, when his pet turned on his knees either way. This was enough for lube. As the toy was slicked in it, Alex gripped his hip tightly and shoved it inside, as deep as the toy could go before flipping on the highest vibrations. Smiling sweetly, he slapped his ass once, gripping the asscheek. "I'll know if you've taken it out or switched off during the night, so don't try it." He warned, spreading his cheeks apart forcefully.

"I suppose a short spanking won't be anything bad... Count with me, pet. Every time you mess up we start over~" He chuckled, beginning to deliver the harsh smacks over his ass, dangerously close to his balls. He didn't hesitate to strike hard, making the flesh a bright red color. It was fascinating, and very enjoyable for him... He didn't intend to stop until Camden got to twenty without any other words. Please, stop, fuck, shit - nothing else was accepted. Each time he screwed up, the hit would be delivered right over the vibrator, pushing it deeper into his willing body.

All night…. Camden had known what his torture would be the moment he saw the toy but now that it was happening he shook in fear. He didn’t want to experience this thing all night. He didn’t want to be tortured. He didn’t want to believe this man was as insane as he actually was. For a moment he believed he had a heart… For a moment he began to think that maybe this man wasn’t as terrible as he had first come off. And he felt foolish for thinking such a thing. He felt foolish for thinking this man actually wanted a companion as opposed to a pet he could torture and hurt. Companions spoke with one another. They interacted. They enjoyed each other’s company, their varying opinions, and how their personalities differed. This man… He just wanted a toy.

Camden cried out when the toy was stuck inside of him, biting his wrist to keep from crying out too loudly. He breathed heavily as he felt the familiar vibrations of the toy, but it wasn’t as nice as it had been just a bit ago. It wasn’t welcome this time, and his master was laughing at him. Torturing him and enjoying every moment. And Camden wanted to smack himself in the face for trusting this man even for a moment. And then he went and wanted to humiliate him more by making him count. Fine then… “One…. Two… Three….” So far he had gotten to fifteen and hadn’t messed up. He refused to mess up. He just wanted this man away from him and to get through the goddamn night.

Alexander grinned widely as his pet counted up to fifteen, certainly satisfied with how he was doing. He adored how obedient Camden was being... It was far easier than trying to prove him it was worth obeying. "Aren't you a cutie?" He cooed softly, with his other hand reaching over to tug at his cock slightly. "I love your current look... But don't worry, I won't forget to spank you in the morning!" He laughed, grabbing his asscheeks roughly to squeeze. He was purposely stopping the current spanking, to give his pet the false sense of it having ended. If he spoke a single word, it would start all over again...

And to rise the chances of that happening, he rose his hand, roughly slapping him right over his balls, chuckling to himself. "Did it hurt?" He asked in a sweet voice. Sure, he would be taken care of later, but now... Now Alex just wanted to have fun. What could possibly be better than spanking his pet? Watching how the skin got redder with each hit, hearing his little moans, his pants, it was all incredibly arousing. He spread his asscheeks once more, pressing his knee against the end of the vibrator, pushing it a bit deeper inside. "You'll get used to this... But something will always be in your ass, especially when you go out. I might keep an eye out... Turn it on when you do something bad... That way you won't be able to forget me!" The blond smiled, obviously intending to have absolute ownership of his precious pet. He payed a good amount of money for him... He had the right to do it.

He hated the way he was talking to him. He hated the way he was touching him. He hated the way he treating him, but there was nothing Camden could do. Well, there was one thing he could do… As long as he kept Alexander happy, then it was possible he would experience less pain. Maybe he wouldn’t be tortured as much. Maybe if he just kept Alex happy, then he could make this work more in his favor… As much in his favor as could be managed with this maniac. It was what he told himself… It was what his clever mind told him to do. Just keep him happy.

But now he was confused. If he said anything did he respond like a robot would? Did he hide himself, his true personality in favor of something more… Boring but obedient? Or did his master like his playfulness, but just in small doses? Fuck, he thought and at the same time crying out when he was smacked and as the toy was driven deeper inside of him. He cursed himself, his body for getting hard, though he wasn’t enjoying a moment of this. But it didn’t matter if he was or not, only if his master was. Ahh… Look at how I’m thinking. Perhaps he has broken me. And so quickly too. Or maybe I’m just weaker than I thought I was. He looked back at his master with small, barely noticeable tears forming in his eyes. He didn’t say a word as he reached behind him and took his master’s hand in his own… For what reason he didn’t know. Perhaps it was a last ditch effort to make him happy or maybe he was trying to show him that he had learned his lesson. Or maybe he just truly wanted to make this man happy. What am I doing…? I don’t even know. I just… I don’t know.

Alexander felt confusion slithering inside of him when his pet reached out and... Took his hand. Not to stop him, it seemed, but more like something romantic. He couldn't get himself to raise his hand again. The blond pushed the other slightly to get him on his back, his touches a lot more gentle as he pressed their lips together again, keeping their hands connected. He... He liked this. He liked the softer side of a relationship, too. Just usually, his pets were too disobedient to try something like that, or too scared, but Camden... Camden was special.

Pulling away, he reached out to take out the vibrator, looking down at him with confusion still showing hints of itself in his eyes. "Don't play with me." He muttered quietly, slowly letting go of his hand. His eyes narrowed slightly, teeth on his lip a bit. It was confusing. "Come... Come here." He added, slowly sitting back on the ground, patting his lap. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, he felt like he was pushed into a situation he'd never experienced before. "What was that about?" He asked, his voice a bit softer. Placing one hand on his hip, he let his fingers move over the soft skin, gently feel the smoothness of it. He still wanted to have this one as his pet, but... It felt... Weird. What the hell did Camden do to him? He couldn't have done anything. There wasn't anything he had access to. He waited for some sort of an explanation. This wasn't how pets were supposed to act, but he didn't want to punish him, either. He had no idea what he wanted to do anymore. Camden seriously messed with his head.

“I’m not, master. I’m not playing with you….” Camden was sincere and earnest in his words as he lay on his back, flinching slightly as the vibrator was taken out of him. The kiss was nice. The hand holding was nice. It was all so nice. His master was confusing, one moment being so rough and frightening and the next moment being so kind and gentle. Then again it seemed Alex was just as confused when Camden had taken his hand. For him to just start acting that way…. Camden took a quick intake of breath when the other told him to sit in his lap, though he quickly rolled over and crawled to him, placing himself exactly where he was supposed to.

“I don’t know,” Camden answered honestly. “I just… I wanted to hold your hand.” He raised his own hand, placing it on his master’s cheek as he stared into his eyes, deciding it would be better to be completely and utterly honest with him. “I just… I had the thought to make you happy. It just came into my head… ‘I should make him happy.’ And I took your hand. I don’t know why, but that’s what I did.” He pressed his head under the older man’s chin, nuzzling against his neck as he allowed his hands to travel around his chest. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know what you’re doing to me or what you’ve done. I can’t promise that I’ll always be perfectly obedient, but I’ll try. I’ll try, master. So….” He gently pressed his lips to Alex’s, not deepening it so his master could keep all control in his confusion. “I’ll learn.” This wasn't the end of it all, but it was just the beginning. If Camden were to truly accept his situation, accept this man as his master, accept his new life with him, then it would all start here and now in this moment.

Alex watched the other uncertainly, letting him place his hand on his cheek. It was clear he was incredibly baffled. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, he rested his hands on Camden's hips, lightly stroking the soft skin. His slave wanted to make him happy? That... He still didn't understand. Was it out of fear? It probably was. He clung onto that idea, leaning into the kiss rather willingly. His lips curled out into a smile, hands sliding to his ass, squeezing it slightly. "This is surprising." He murmured, leaning down to lightly kiss his neck, gently trailing over the marks he'd left. "I hope you're not thinking I'll let you go after you spoke so sweetly... My rules stay the same, love." He smiled to himself, bringing their bodies closely together.

"I will keep this in mind, though... Now be a dear and wait in bed while I get you your clothes. Tomorrow we'll go shopping, and we can go past your house to get your things..." He murmured, letting go of his ass to let him get off. He still seemed a bit cautious. A morning spanking was still a must, though. Like a ritual, not as a punishment... No, the spankings in the morning would be far lighter than the ones used for punishment. The morning spankings would be light and even playful, especially after Camden's confession. He was growing to like his pet so quickly...

Everything was fine for now…. While Camden didn’t know what he had done or why he had done it, he knew that he had avoided his punishment for now, and even better he might have figured out how to keep punishments from happening in the future. It was just keeping his master happy. It wouldn’t be easy, and he still wasn’t sure what exactly would keep him happy, but he knew he could do it. He knew that if he was stuck in this situation he could make it work for him. And maybe… Maybe the two of them could have fun. Maybe this man could open up Camden to a new world that would make him… Happier? Better? More open minded? There had to be a bright side to this….

Nevertheless, Camden nodded to his master and crawled onto the bed, curling into a small ball as he waited for his master to get back. He wasn’t sure what to say now or if there was even anything to say at all. “Master?” He called to him, turning to lay on his back. “Can you tell me what stores we’ll be going to tomorrow? I’m… Curious. This is all so new to me.” He was sure he had never set foot in any of the stores his master would want to take him to tomorrow, but he had a bit of a plan forming in his head. If he could stop by his apartment first and gather his things, then perhaps he could make his master even happier and thus make his life a little easier.

Alex watched quietly as his pet got on the bed before standing up himself. He put on a pair of boxers and looked through the big closet, picking out a soft, cotton dress-like gown for Camden. It seemed to be incredibly comfortable, having actual sleeves rather than straps. It was a bit short, however, revealing one's ass when they bent down. This was perfect for spankings... When he heard the question, Alex turned around to look at his pet, tossing him the clothing.

"I don't really know, honestly. We'll go wherever I think we might be able to get you clothes. Where we'll certainly go is back to the shop we first went to... I want to get you some more private outfits." He chuckled, getting into the bed, pulling the blankets over them both. "Come on, put it on. If it doesn't feel too good we can shop for something else tomorrow as well. Try to think of what you want to take from your apartment, too. I'd suggest not taking clothes... I'll get you more than enough." He smiled, pulling him in for a kiss. All of his anger was gone like dust in the wind. It was certainly confusing how quickly his moods could change, and so drastically, too.

The only thing Camden could think was “What the hell is this?” when his master tossed him his sleepwear, though he didn’t dare say it out loud. The last thing he needed was to incur this man’s wrath again. The calm atmosphere was nice and welcoming and he intended to keep it that way. The dress fit him easily, and though he was loathe to admit it, it was actually quite comfortable. He sat on his knees for a bit, tugging the dress down to cover his more private parts (as if his master hadn’t already seen his everything and fucked him silly) before laying down next to him.

“It’s fine,” he told him, not lying entirely. He would need to get used to it, but for sleeping… It wasn’t so bad. “It’s soft.” And so was his master. For whatever reason the thought of sleeping alone in this huge place shot fear through Camden and he was grateful his master was allowing him to sleep in his bed with him. Broken… Had he already become so broken? He kissed his master back, curling up next to him just to make sure there was someone beside him. “Can we go by my apartment first, master? Also… I don’t think I’ll be able to just break the lease and leave. I might cause a problem.” There were procedures to go through with these kinds of things, but Alex didn’t seem the type to really care either.

Hopefully tomorrow would bring new things. New ideas. New perspectives of his situation. But for now, Camden couldn’t stay awake. He fell into a fitful sleep beside the other man, experiencing one of the most difficult nights of sleep in his life.

Alexander smiled, gently stroking his side. "We can still look for something more. It's always fun to have several outfits, even if just for sleeping." At what Camden said next, he let out a quiet laugh, shaking his head. "We can go by your apartment first, but there won't be a single problem, unless you cause it yourself. I'll pay whatever amount of money they want to keep quiet." He smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Watching his pet fall asleep in his arms was rather soothing for him. He stayed awake for a bit, gently stroking his hair, watching his peaceful expression. It was calming, to see someone so innocent right next to him... And know they were his.

After sleeping through the night, Alex was first to wake. He was usually an early bird, actually. Leaving his pet in bed, he pulled out cuffed jeans and a white T-shirt for Camden, setting them aside for now. Their first going out was enough walking around naked, until he disobeyed again. Of course, he hid the clothes for the time being - his pet would have to get his morning spanking before anything else. He walked out of the room, not bothering with any more clothes. Walking to the kitchen, he made sure to make it clear that people were to bring it to his bedroom. He wanted to have waffles, with whipped cream and chocolate, and if they had them - strawberries, too. After his order was placed, he returned to the bedroom, ending up rummaging through the toys to find something small for Camden to wear while they were out.

He knew waking up that this wasn’t a dream. The sheets were far too soft, the bed was far too large, his pajamas had ridden up so absolutely everything was exposed. A small moan escaped him as he pulled them back down, his eyes staying shut just to try and pretend that none of this was actually was happening. But it was real… It was all real and it was time to wake up. Camden had no doubt that his master would happily wake him, but he didn’t want to see how. With a weary body Camden sat up and stretched with more sighs and soft moans escaping him. And there in front of him was his master, rummaging through his drawers for something.

“Master?” Camden crawled off of the bed, his mind already thinking of ways to keep his master happy and appeased. He walked to the other man, pressing a hand to his back, his fingers dancing along his spine. “What are you doing?” Camden’s eyes glanced over at a waiter who had entered bringing in a rather tasty looking treat… Breakfast? When had he ever seen something so delectable for breakfast? Still, he ignored it to focus on his master, wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing himself against his back that was still turned to him. He was like a little kitten begging for attention, but even he wondered if he wanted as much attention as he trying to seek. For now he just did what his body and mind told him to do; he did what he thought would make not just his master but him happy as well.

Alexander didn't glance back even when he heard Camden waking up. He was almost done picking the vibrator for him to wear... He couldn't decide whether he wanted to have him wear a simple bullet vibrator or something bigger. When Camden walked up to him, pressing his hand against his back, the blond couldn't fight off a small smile. Maybe the bullet vibrator would be enough. "Well good morning to you too, love." He murmured, gently unhooking the hands that wrapped around him to turn around, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He placed one hand around his waist rather lovingly, the other slipping underneath his sleepwear to gently cup his ass. Still as perfect as before...

"Aren't you hungry? Let's go eat, then we can play a bit." He grinned, leading Camden back to the bed. He left the vibrator on the closet, uncaring whether Camden saw it or not. It would go inside pretty soon. Pressing a soft kiss to his neck, Alex sat down on the bed, pulling his pet on his lap. Taking the plate of waffles, decorated with whipped cream and hot chocolate, with several strawberries placed on top, he took one, holding it to Camden's mouth. "Taste it." He murmured, his eyes hooded over slightly. Even with such a motion he managed to make it look rather sexual. Then again, everything about him was that way.

The toy didn’t go unnoticed by Camden, but he decided against mentioning it. He knew what would be coming… It was unlikely his master was going to let him walk around today without it, but perhaps if he was well behaved he could save himself the humiliation. His master would do what he wanted anyway so that bridge would be crossed when he came to it. In the meantime he stared happily at the plate of luscious waffles in front of him, pressing himself against his master as the other spoke to him and kissed on him. “Isn’t it a little early for something so sweet?” Camden asked teasingly, smiling widely before wrapping his mouth around the juicy strawberry, cringing at the tartness that exploded on his tongue.

“Mmm… It’s delicious.” And it was the truth. He had never tasted a strawberry so wonderful… Perhaps the quality of the food of the rich truly was vastly different than the “normal” food he was so used to. Since he was in the mood for fun and light heartedness, he dipped his master's finger into the chocolate coated whipped cream then lightly sucked the treat off of it, his tongue taking it's time in going all around the finger. It was hard to hold back the sigh at how thick and creamy it was. So much better than what he knew…. “This is all wonderful,” he mumbled, moving to cut a piece of the waffle with all of the toppings. “Open wide, master.” He teased the man a bit, rubbing whipped cream around his lips before leaning in to lick it off. Finally he fed his master the waffle, a giddy laugh escaping him as he worked on cutting another piece for himself. Maybe he was a natural at this high class escort thing… Or slave thing? Whatever it was. If the atmosphere stayed this way, then he didn’t think he minded all the promises he was given in exchange for his body. His mind kept going back and forth between yes and no, but for now... For now this was fun.

Alexander chuckled, shaking his head. "It's never too early for something sweet." He smiled. Grinning lightly as Camden took his finger and dipped it in the chocolate and whipped cream, he watched hungrily as it was all licked off in a teasing, slow manner. "You know what this'll get you later, don't you?" He smirked, gladly opening his mouth , letting his pet play around with the food as he wanted. It was fun, definitely. The blond took a piece of the waffle and brought it to the other's lips, now feeding him. Like that, slowly, playfully, the two of them shared the waffles, cream and berries. Moving closer, he pressed a kiss to Camden's lips, slipping his tongue inside to taste the sweetness of the treat they just had.

"You are such a treat, sweetheart." Alex purred, moving one hand underneath the dress, slipping it up to his waist. "Now let me enjoy you some more... I promise I won't be too harsh~" He smirked, slowly kissing down his neck to his collarbone. "You should know that each morning I want to give you a short spanking... Purely to remind you that you're mine." He grinned, gently nibbling on the skin there. "They'll stop when I'm sure I have full control..." He murmured, gently stroking his hip, feeling the smoothness, the softness of his skin. "So, be good and get on your fours now..." Alex urged the other, pressing another soft kiss to his neck. He was being rather gentle, especially compared to last night. "Camden... You don't want me to hurt you, right?" He looked at the other, gently taking his chin to kiss him. He didn't really want to cause physical harm to his sweet little pet again... At least not this early in the morning. It always ruined his mood.

“Hmm dare I ask? What will this get me, master?” he whispered, allowing the other man to touch him and kiss him and play with him. This was… Nice. For a moment no one else existed in their world. For a moment all Camden cared about was himself and this man who was his master. They fed each other, kissed one another, toyed with one another… It was nothing that Camden had ever experienced before. He actually felt special. He felt like more than a pet or a slave. And maybe it was just his cracked mind breaking even more, but he craved more of it. He craved this man’s attention and affection and for this moment to continue on for as long as possible. To feel… Wanted. To know he was wanted. To just… Be wanted. It was wonderful.

He sighed softly as his still tender neck was kissed and he wondered just what it looked like now. However his mind was being invaded by sweet nothings… Gentle words his master spoke, calling him a treat and other special pet names. He didn’t even mind when the other said he would spank him until he had full control. He just smiled at him. “What if you never get full control? Or… What if I don’t want you to stop spanking me in the mornings?” He took another bite of pure whipped cream, making sure some got on his chin before wiping it off with his finger. More words were spoken, a question that made Camden shiver, and then he was kissed and he eagerly kissed the other man back. “Of course I don’t want you to hurt me. And I don’t want you to have to hurt me.” He cocked his head to the side, pulling his handsome master into another kiss, enjoying the lazy, romantic atmosphere for just a few moments longer. He eventually pulled away, getting on all fours in front of the other, smiling as his face was directly in front of his master’s crotch. “Oh… Sorry. You meant the other way.” With a grin he slowly turned around, his dress ridden up to expose his bare bottom and more. It was strange though, how he wanted to hold his hand again especially after such a delightful and sweet breakfast. He looked behind him, extending his hand out to him though he didn’t expect the other man to take it. “Will you hold my hand again, master? Please?”

Alex didn't answer the question, just grinning in response. Camden would learn soon, if he continued to act this way. Sure, it was fun to tease and be teased this way, but it was also getting him aroused pretty quickly. The blond laughed as his pet asked about the spankings. "Well, then the spankings won't stop. I certainly don't mind that." He murmured, letting Camden play around some more. As he was pulled into yet another kiss, Alexander let out a light chuckle, gently nipping on his pet's bottom lip. "Good thinking, love." He murmured, letting him go. As Camden got on all fours in front of him, Alex let out a soft, quiet groan, his eyes hooding over slightly. "My, Camden... You'll have to turn back once I'm done." He chuckled, a bulge showing in his boxers. After showing such skills with his tongue, his pet would certainly have to please him with a blowjob. There was simply no other way.

"Pet, I can't spank you properly if I'm holding your hand. You can hold it all you want when we're in public... That I won't mind. But perhaps when I'm taking you, you should use both of your hands to keep yourself up." With these words, the man raised his hand, delivering a smack over his right cheek. Alex chuckled as the flesh rippled, adoring the sound it made. "Won't you count for me again?" He purred, slapping his left cheek then. It was clearly a lot more playful than the night before - his hand lingered after the hit, giving a small squeeze, a light pinch here and there, and it wasn't meant to cause as much pain as before. Sure, it would still leave marks, but they weren't nearly as bad. Once they got to ten smacks over each side, Alex hummed in satisfaction, leaning down to press a kiss to the reddening flesh. "Such a good boy..." He praised, sliding his hands down his hips. "Now if you turn around and suck me off, I'll be sure to give you some reward." He grinned, pulling away slightly. By now, his cock was fully erected. How could it not have been? Camden looked incredible...

“One… Two…. Three….” Camden’s countdown was mixed with pleasurable sighs, chuckles and delightful giggles. Sure, his master couldn’t hold his hand, but this was fun. This was more than fun… By the sixth spank Camden was fully erect and he wanted nothing more than for his master to touch him. That would have to wait though. He bent forward so his ass was in the air as he finished off his count; who knew he was such a fan of spankings? Or a fan of his master's affectionate kisses and gentle voice?

“A reward? What kind of reward?” When it was all done Camden sat up, his dress exposing everything, and crawled towards his master. “Like candy? Or… Something I’m not familiar with?” His hands roamed around the other man’s stomach and he pressed kisses to his nipples and chest, mostly trying to save time before he sucked him off. Not that he wasn’t willing… He was nervous. His master was big and it was just yesterday that he couldn’t fit him in all the way; it would be the same today. Still, he did as he was told, kissing down his stomach as he pulled his master’s large cock out of his boxers. His lips trailed along the length, his tongue eventually sneaking out to play with the rings and glide along the tip. “I still can’t fit you in my mouth, you know…” he mumbled before lightly sucking on the tip. He sighed softly at salty taste that mixed with the sweetness of their earlier treat. It was… Good. It made him all the more eager to please and do what he could for this man. He smiled as he took in more, his tongue running erratically around what could fit in his mouth while his hand took care of what couldn’t. Perhaps he would work on becoming an expert at this as well....

Alex grinned, shaking his head. "Your reward should be something fitting... What I'd love to get you would be a collar, but perhaps you won't see that as a reward? Imagine, something with diamonds... Wouldn't you like to wear that? I could get you a choker with diamonds, so you could wear it all the time." He grinned, watching as Camden kissed his chest, and down his stomach. His pet certainly liked teasing... He groaned softly as his cock was finally pulled out, throbbing slightly at the licks. "Why don't you try?" He hummed, gripping the other's hair slightly to push his head down a bit more. "I expect you to be able to take my whole cock at some point... You should work to get rid of your gag reflex entirely, sweetheart." He chuckled, rolling his hips before letting go, letting the raven suck him off how he managed.

"I do suppose since you're only starting, I'll let you work on that slowly... But in a month, you should be able to take in a whole lot more than now." He murmured, his eyes hooded over with lust. One mustn't forget... He could still be incredibly cruel. If Camden didn't make it by himself, Alex probably wouldn't hesitate to simply fuck his mouth. That wouldn't be entirely pleasurable. "Mm, love, you're hard, aren't you?" He chuckled, moving his foot to toy with his balls slightly. "That's a shame..." He grinned, keeping one hand in his hair. "I won't let you relieve yourself... The toy'll keep you hard for sure, isn't that fun? You'll just walk around with a boner..." Laughing softly, he gripped his hair a bit tighter.

"How cute."

A diamond collar... Camden wasn't the type who was interested in jewelry or clothes but even he found the reward tempting. Real diamonds... There was something unreachable about such a precious stone; never before did Camden think he would ever be able to have them and now... Now it was so easy to achieve. All he had to do was behave. To show his excitement at the prospect Camden took in a bit more of his master's cock, gagging slightly though he eventually recovered and continued... He wanted those diamonds, that impossible thing he could never have before.

But then his master toyed with him. He teased him and it was then that Camden got an idea. "Why don't we make it interesting?" He spoke against the other man's cock, his tongue continuing to lick at it as he spoke in a husky, lust filled voice . "Let's make a bet. If I go through the day without touching myself then I win the right to call you by your first name for the first hour when we wake up and the last hour before we sleep. And maybe more diamonds... But if I can't help myself today then you... Well there's nothing you can't do to me already. But not only will you get a show me of touching myself but I'll pick out my own toy and you pick out one for me as well and I'll wear both for an entire day, a day that we do whatever you want. How do you like that challenge, master?" He went back to sucking him hard and aggressively, giving his master the time to contemplate his deal. It was a good one... One that if Camden won made him feel more empowered and possibly win diamonds and one that if his master won would only succeed in breaking the young one even more. It was a good deal, fun even and he couldn't help but wonder if past slaves ever did these kinds of things with Alex.

Alexander's eyes hooded over, his tongue darting out to wet his lip as his pet proposed a game. He groaned softly, finding it impossible to answer properly when Camden went back to sucking him off to eagerly. Boy... This one was sure a treat. "I simply adore this challenge." Of course he was going to win. Even if he didn't, although the chances of that were low, he could give the other more precious jewelry and being called by his name wasn't that horrible, although he always preferred to be called Master. It just gave him a sense of power, the feeling of being in control. He despised not being in control.

"Let's just make this clear... If you as much as press your hand against your cock, you lose. If you touch the toy, you lose. And... I get to do whatever I want either way... Camden, this was truly a stupid bet for you~" He chuckled, tightly gripping his hair, thrusting his hips up. "Although it'd be no fun to just... Order you to touch yourself, love." Alex laughed, a devious smirk on his face. "You're going to lose, sweetheart." He murmured, watching with lustful eyes as he was sucked off. It felt great... And knowing that he would soon get to have Camden walking with two toys inside of him because of a ridiculous bet he suggested, it just made everything ten times better. He let out a low moan, holding Camden's head down suddenly to thrust inside a few times before releasing his load. "Swallow it all... You have to lick clean what you spill." He grinned, loosening his grip to gently run his fingers over his hair. He adored having someone to order around... He just hoped he wouldn't bring Camden to the edge of being crazy. That wouldn't be as much fun.

It was hard to take him in fully, and Camden couldn’t help but gag when the other forced himself down his throat. Still, he knew with practice he would get better, but right now it hurt. When the older man eventually came Camden did his best to swallow it all, but it was hard with the way he was gagging. Some come spilled from his mouth, down his chin, and over the cock that was still in his mouth. In fact more ended up outside of his mouth than in. He removed his master’s cock from his mouth and coughed a few times, gathering back his composure before glancing up at the other and lowering down again to lick the cock clean.

“It’s only stupid if I lose,” he mumbled, smiling slightly as his tongue danced around his master’s cock, cleaning the white, sticky mess off of him. “Besides, don’t you think I would look better sucking you off with a pretty diamond choker?” He took his master’s cock in his mouth again, sucking hard a few times before finally letting him go. “All clean.” He ran his fingers over his lips, then licked them before moving closer to his master, wrapping his arms him and pressing the other man’s head against his neck. By now he knew how much the other liked to suck and bite there. “Don’t underestimate my will power, Master. Or my desire for something I could never have before. I think I’ll win, but if I lose well… What can I do for someone who can make me do anything he wants? I help him break me more. It’s all I can give you, right?” His master wasn’t wrong… It was a stupid bet. But Camden wasn’t wrong either. It was only stupid if he lost, and he didn’t intend to let those diamonds or the chance to lessen a bit of his master’s go so easily.

Alex watched with immense satisfaction and pleasure how Camden tried, and failed, to swallow all of his cum at once. He continued lightly petting his head while he licked up all that he'd spilled. "Such a good boy..." He praised his pet in a soft murmur. As Camden began speaking, he grinned lightly, gently skimming his fingers over his cheek. "I think you misunderstood. You're sure to get a diamond choker either way. It's a reward for a good start." He smiled, his eyes closing for a moment when he was taken in again. God, his pet was really such a tease... When his head was pulled against the younger's neck, he didn't hesitate to leave yet another bright bruise where he found empty space. He pressed soft kisses afterwards, simply adoring his work. A soft laugh passed his lips as Camden spoke, and he sneaked a hand to lightly squeeze his ass. "Sweetheart, you're so naive." He chuckled, pulling away to look at him.

"Let's not waste any more time... I'm gonna put the toy in, and after we're both ready, we can go." He smiled, gently pushing his pet off. The man walked up to the closet, taking the small vibrator with a battery attatched to the wire, motioning for Camden to bend over as he lubed the toy up. He pushed it inside, getting it in as deep as possible before turning it on the highest setting. Satisfied, he wrapped the wire around his thigh and attatched it carefully, so it wouldn't slip off. "How does it feel?" He asked teasingly, knowing it was pressed up right to his prostate. It was sure to be unbearable after some time... He took the pair of jeans, cute polka dot panties and the shirt and gave them to Camden. "Go on, dress." He smirked, soon finding himself a pair of skinny jeans and a rather loose shirt. He put his sunglasses on, offering the other a carefree smile. "Let's go?"