Because of You (ACuckoo and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Alexander smirked, biting roughly into another place, easily bruising the skin. "Don't get cocky, pet." He whispered, licking the hickey with a certain sense of hunger. As Camden continued speaking, Alex pulled away, lightly gripping his jaw. "But that's the point, pet. You're mine. I decide what you are to me... Not you, not anyone else. I do." He spoke quietly, leaning down to kiss him again. Pulling them both up after the kiss, he seated Camden on his lap, face-to-face, his hands placed firmly on his round hips.

"Tell me... Tell me you're mine." He muttered, pressing a kiss to his throat. "Tell me you belong to me." He continued, keeping him down rather harshly. "Tell me you'll do everything to keep me happy..." Alex groaned softly, his hair a bit sweaty from the sex. It was amazing, of course, but it really put a strain on his body... Like hell was he going to complain about that. "Camden..." He let the name roll off his tongue, pulling away to look at his pet with lust-filled eyes. "I'm sure you loved what I did with your body... I could make you feel even better, but for that, you need to be an obedient little slut of mine." He said bluntly, lightly squeezing his hips.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ACuckoo

• Gladis

It felt good to be kissed that way… To be held that way, even if it was rougher than what Camden was used to. He loved the feel of his master’s lips and teeth on his neck, and didn’t care that it would be black and blue by the time they were done with one another. In fact, a small part of him wanted it to be. A small part of him, a part that seemed to come out of nowhere, wanted to be marked in this manner, treated this way.

But to tell the other he was his… To full succumb to him… Camden didn’t want to. He didn’t want to say a word. Sure, the sex felt better than he ever could have imagined. Sure, this man rocked his world and made him want to beg for more, but to give himself over entirely. He couldn’t. But the way his master said his name… Oh, it made poor Camden weak, made him run his hands along his master’s chest and lower, made him moan as if his master was penetrating him all over again. But still…. “I did love it… I want more… But what if I say no? What if I don’t tell you those things you want me to say? What if you can’t control me the way you want?” It was hard to say those things… It was hard to not give himself over entirely to this man and receive more pleasure from him… Damn Camden’s pride.

Alexander smirked at the words he heard, roughly squeezing Camden's hips. "I'll make you mine." He whispered into his ear, biting into it harshly. "I'll use you until you can't think of anything other than me... Or how good your body feels, or how much more you want..." He murmured against his neck, decorating it with several more bruises, knowing for sure his precious pet wouldn't be leaving the house for a few days anyway. He couldn't have the young raven leave until he knew he would be obedient...

"So, Camden... Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?" He asked, moving one hand to his ass, squeezing the asscheek lightly. "I might have to be a bit more forceful if you don't give in to me, pet..." Alex murmured, suddenly slapping it. Spanking may have been seen as something playful, but boy, it could certainly be a punishment, as well... He knew exactly how to do it, exactly where to aim, exactly what toys to add to make it all perfect. "Don't you want to see your friends again?" The blond asked, a sly smirk on his face as he pressed his lips against the other's neck.

He was drowning… He was drowning hard and fast, and he never knew the sensation could feel so wonderful. He wanted to fight it. He tried so hard to fight it, but the promises were both so horrible and so decadent. Right now Camden felt like he would do anything for his body to feel the things it had only moments ago. To block everything from his mind and just live in this world of pleasure… When had it suddenly become so tempting? When had he loved and adored all of the bites and bruises on his neck? When had his name being said in such a way drive him up a wall?

“Ahh!” A cry escaped him when he was spanked, but it wasn’t from the pain. He moaned softly, his hips slowly moving outward as if begging for the feeling again. “M-Master….” He felt himself losing all control, but to say it bothered him was a lie. Perhaps he would regret it in the future, but for now… For now he couldn’t fight it anymore. He didn’t know if he was winning or losing this game, but he was going to enjoy playing it no matter what. His eyes were half lidded and filled with his lust, and one hand moved down his master’s body to touch and feel the cock that had filled him up so deliciously. “Fine… Fine then! I’m yours, Master. I… I’m all yours.” He rubbed his cheek against the other’s hair, speaking quietly and deliberately against the locks. “I belong to you… What can I do to please you? What can I do to make you happy? Tell me. Tell me what to do, Master.”

Alex grinned widely when Camden finally gave in. His cock hardened under the soft touch again, his pet's words sending him into a blissful state. "Let me tie you up..." He murmured, slowly pulling away from the raven, a sly smirk staying on his face. "Go, get on the bed on your knees. I'll give you a nice reward for being so obedient." He promised with a smirk, delivering another slap over his cheek before waiting for Camden to get off. Once he was, the blond stood up, squeezing his ass lightly. "I'll let you go back to your life in a few days... I'm not sure if you want to change your universities, but if you do, that will be taken care of." He promised, purely to wrap his pet around his finger.

Walking towards the biggest wardrobe, he opened one of the drawers, pulling out leather straps, along with a dildo just slightly bigger than his cock. "Do you want to be blindfolded, pet?" He asked teasingly, walking back to Camden. As he got on the bed, he slowly put the straps around his body, clasping them around his chest, his cock and ass, as well as his hands. They also went around his ankles and wrists - the wrists he clasped against the bed post, as well. "Now..." Alex murmured softly, slicking the dildo with lube, pressing the tip against his hole. "Just... Enjoy, and I'll be happy." He grinned, suddenly shoving the whole length inside, leaving it turned off for now. He couldn't wait to have Camden writhing underneath him, begging for his cock.

Camden nodded and obeyed his master’s words, sitting on his knees and relishing in the still-there sensation of getting spanked. A part of him, the more reasonable part of him, was trying to scream at him to not fall for it. That part of him knew that if he could see his face, see the way he stared so dreamily after his master when he spoke of transferring universities, he would think he was pathetic. But he didn’t care. He didn’t want to deal with logic and reason right now. He knew this man knew exactly what to say to get him to listen… It was how they had gotten from him smacking Camden in the face to him kissing him and screwing him in such a short period of time.

Camden didn’t answer his master’s question… He didn’t know what it would be like to wear a blindfold. He imagined it would be… Intriguing. To not see what his master was pulling out of those drawers, to not know what was coming, to feel the anticipation of wondering what was his master would do to him next without seeing even a hint. It sent shivers of excitement down his spine. “Do you want me to be blindfolded?” he asked in return, amazed at how quickly and efficiently he had been tied up. He looked down at the straps, surprised that he thought of this more as a work of art than anything malicious. And then before he had a chance to comment on it he felt something stab into him. “Ahh! Ahh… god… M-Master…” Enjoy… Just enjoy. Camden smiled, a blissful, joyful, ecstasy filled smile. “Do whatever you want, Master. Please.”

"I'd love to have you blindfolded, pet." Alexander responded without hesitation, taking one from the drawer as well. After Camden was tied up nicely, with the dildo deep inside his ass, the blond gently tied the blindfold around his eyes, making sure it was snuggly on his face, letting no trace of light in. "Whatever I want? My, aren't you a treasure." He chuckled, using the "green light" in just a few moments. Pulling away slightly, he pulled his pet's ass up slightly, beginning to deliver smacks over both cheeks. Counting loudly, he switched the cheeks every ten slaps. "Does it feel good?" He asked huskily, turning on the vibrations once the count reached twenty, making the toy buzz slightly inside of him. Pushing it back inside by the handle, Alexander smirked to himself, pulling away to adore the sight for a moment. Gods, Camden was perfect for this... His body responded incredibly well, that was such a good quality of a virgin.

"Tell me, pet. Do you want me to spank you more or increase the vibrations?" He asked teasingly, purposely beginning to fondle his balls and stroke his cock to make it harder for him to answer. "I'm going to fuck you one more time after I'm done playing with your body..." He promised in a quiet whisper, fully intending to use Camden's body to its extent. After all, he never held back during sex, and boy did he like toys. One of his favorite things to do was try to get in as many toys as possible into his pets, and then have them suck him off. It was incredibly amusing to have them moan and drool everywhere while trying to please him... He hoped to get there with Camden, too.

The darkness was just as Camden expected it. It was welcoming, terrifying, and left him with the most anxious feeling of the unknown… And he loved every minute. Things he never thought he could enjoy, emotions he thought could only be negative turned into something magical and left him feeling weak and needy. He swallowed hard as his ass was pulled up, hoping that his master would shove the dildo into him more… But something equally as good and unexpected came. He didn’t expect the slap on his ass or the amount of times he received it. The stinging sensation shot through his body and he let out shouts that matched each time his master said a number. His body attempted to fight against the restraints, but they only trapped him tighter, cutting into his skin and adding to all of the pleasant and painful sensation he was experiencing.

“Nnng… nnnng…” Camden whined when the spanking stopped, only for those whines to turn to soft moans at the hands that toyed with him. His words caught in his throat and the only thing he found himself doing was gasping and crying out. And his master’s words… They made him want to scream. They washed over him, tickled him, touched his body and assisted in the released of pre-cum that leaked out of his tip. “I-I-I….” It was too hard to speak and his words drifted into growing moans and cries. “Ahhh! Master!” His hips moved in an attempt to get the toy to move as well, though the better feeling was of him thrusting against his master’s hand. “Both!” He finally managed to cry out. “Both! Both, master please. Please, please, please, master. Please, I want both. God, please…”

Alexander was drowning in the sounds his pet made. Hunger grew along with lust, the whines and moans going straight to his cock. He absolutely adored it... Watching Camden struggle to say something, Alex simply continued to tease his cock, eyes going wide at the answer he got. A wide smirk spread out on his face, his hand tightening around his cock for a moment. "So greedy..." He whispered hungrily, flicking the button on the bottom of the toy, setting it on the highest level. Clearly, his pet had a slutty side, one that revealed itself so quickly...

Raising his hand again, he delivered a harsh slap over his cheek, now switching the sides with each spank. "Do you like this? Do you like it when it hurts?" He asked in a harsher voice, watching with lustful eyes as Camden's ass turned red from the continuous swats it got. Suddenly grabbing both cheeks with his hands, he squeezed them, before gripping the toy, roughly thrusting it in and out of his body, slamming it deeper and deeper inside. "Do you want my cock yet? Are you gonna be a good slut and beg for Master's dick inside you?" He hissed out his question, shoving the dildo deep inside him, keeping it still in one place, although the vibrations were still more than enough stimulation - especially since the toy was pressing against Camden's prostate in the most perfect way.

It was so much. So overwhelming. Camden had never felt this way before and now it was coming at him all at once. He screamed and moaned in ways he never thought he could. His body twitched and squirmed against the restraints and he tried his best to guess at what was coming next. The vibrations inside of him increased, sending shockwaves all through his body which made him cry out loudly, screaming for his master. Even he didn’t know he wanted such things… To be spanked and fucked and abused… It felt too good to be true. Everything his body was feeling right now was too good.

His mind had wandered off, too lost in pleasure to even consider reason. “Master… Master… Oh god! Ahh!” He pushed his hips back against the toy as it was being shoved into him, at the same time his ass was getting abused in the most wonderful way possible. Why did this pain feel good? At his master’s question he nodded his head furiously, “Mhm! Mhm! Yes, yes, yes, master. I need it. I like it; I love it! Please, I need it….” He whined more, his words eventually slurring into nothing, though he attempted to beg for his master. It didn’t work out well, but the noises his made let on how badly he wanted his master inside of him again. But as the toy was shoved into him, the vibrations tickling his prostate and making his walls contract around the toy, he couldn’t stop himself from coming all over the bedsheets. He let out a loud shout before his body fell limp, held up by the straps. “M-Master….” he mumbled, out of breath and energy for the moment.

Alexander watched hungrily as his pet squirmed under his touch, showing all the perfect emotions, all the perfect responses to being treated like this. It was perfect. Only when Camden came did the blond release a soft, dissatisfied grunt. "I'm not done yet... How could I possibly refuse to give you my cock when you begged for it like that?" He purred, pulling the vibrator out roughly, instead positioning his cock against the entrance, roughly shoving it inside. Alexander groaned loudly, mercilessly slamming into his prostate over and over again, drinking up each moan he got.

The man squeezed his pet's ass purposely, to make sure he could really feel the bruises left from the spanking. God, he really loved that shade of red on his skin... Leaning closer, he thrusted in deeper, moving his mouth against his ear, hungrily licking at the lobe. "I'm going to keep fucking you until you come again..." He growled softly, roughly moving his length, the piercings rubbing against his inner walls and prostate. "Does it feel good, pet? Tell me. Tell me how good it feels." Alex ordered with another harsh slap over his ass, slamming inside. He couldn't stop.

“N-no… Wait, Master please! I’m so tired… I-ahh!!” Camden’s head tossed back as the vibrator was torn out of him and replaced with the wonderful, decadent feeling of his master’s cock. The vibrations had left him feeling particularly sensitive and every thrust made his body tingle all over. More than tingle… Every thrust left him trembling, shaking, made him scream out in pure ecstasy. His body, though worn out, seemed to absorb the other. It tightened around him like it didn’t want to let him go. And his master’s voice… His breath was so warm and flowed through his body which only added to his pleasure.

“Please… Touch me… Please touch me…” Camden begged for his master to touch him, rub him, do whatever it took to get him hard again and help him come. He couldn’t recall a time he had came so many times in one night. The piercings rubbing against his walls and prostate helped though… His cock twitched every time the metal hit his most sensitive spot and rubbed smoothly against his walls. “Mmmm, please master! oh god… I love it! I do! I love it! It feels great! I--ahhh!” He screamed again when he felt a particularly rough thrust into him. “Please, make me come. Make me come, please please please.”

Alexander felt like he reached the perfect state, absolute bliss. Hearing Camden's moans made him feel insane... He didn't hold back in the slightest, roughly pounding into the body underneath him while stroking his cock with one hand, the other going to tug and play with his nipples. Of course he wanted his pet to cum again... "God, you're perfect." He moaned out, roughly biting into his neck, leaving a bright bruise. He couldn't help it. Camden made him want to keep him all to himself, keep him hidden somewhere, away from everyone else's eyes.

"You're mine." He moaned out, increasing the pace further, slamming straight into his prostate with each thrust. The blond couldn't hold himself anymore, shooting his load deep inside his pet after burying his cock deep inside his ass. Alex continued pumping his cock until Camden came as well, groaning softly, panting against his back. "Fuck..." He breathed out, reaching over to untie him, as well as remove the blindfold. Pulling his pet against his chest, the blond grinned in satisfaction, kissing his neck softly. "You did so well..." He praised the other, slowly moving his fingers up and down his chest. He did seem satisfied, happy even. Camden did a great job.

Every single touch was stimulating. Every single thrust sent Camden on an entirely new high. Every whisper drove him mad and he pressed himself against the cock that was shoving itself inside of him so roughly and strongly. He knew his entire neck had to be black and blue by now, but the thought made him harder, made him scream louder. These feelings were so new to him and if they could have gone on forever he would have. With one final shout, he came as his master pounded roughly into him, then his body fell limp once again. His breath came in heavy pants, and even when he was untied and held so close to his master he still found it difficult to catch his breath.

“M… Master…” he whispered, turning his head to look at his master with hazy eyes, his arm reaching up to stroke the other’s cheek with the back of his hand. “What have you done to me?” The question was spoken softly, though Camden wanted an answer. A true answer. What had his master done to him? Even now, when it was all said and done, Camden wanted nothing more than for this man to be proud of him, to tell him how wonderful he was, and to please him beyond even his own comprehension. Just this morning he was ready to fight him for his freedom and now… Now he cherished being trapped in his arms. “What have you done?”

Alexander let out a breathy chuckle at the question, meeting Camden's gaze with a small smirk. "I made you mine." He replied simply, moving slightly to press their lips into a soft kiss. Camden was his entirely by now... His body and mind, they both belonged to him now. "I showed you how good I can make you feel... I gave you what you wanted. So now... Now you're mine, and you can't escape." He smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his neck.

"Tell me, pet... Do you want to clean up or will we just sleep like this?" Alex asked teasingly, slowly running his fingers over his hip, lovingly feeling the soft skin. "Tomorrow we'll go shopping again, love... And I'll have whatever you want delivered from your apartment." The blond spoke, gently stroking his hip, over and over again. It was fun to have a pet broken so easily... Though he had a feeling there was still fighting spirit left in him. "I'm really happy I got you, Camden... You're proving to be an amazing purchase." He nearly purred, patting his ass gently. Alex doubted he'd been this happy with a pet before...

He was right… He had made him his. In just a matter of a few hours his master had broken Camden to the point where Camden felt the need to beg for him even when they weren’t doing anything. It was a painful thought… But a wonderful one too. When he thought of everything that was done to him and how it would be done to him again… Oh it made his body tremble. But no escape? That made Camden smile. “There’s always an escape route, master,” he whispered, gently licking the other’s earlobe. Somehow, somewhere, someway there was an escape route, and it would always be there until Camden was a truly, utterly, broken toy that was impossible to fix. And he didn’t see that happening for a while.

However, it was hard to deny how nice it felt to be talked to this way. Camden’s eyes fluttered shut as his hip was stroked so tenderly. “I want to shower but…” As fun as begging his master to abuse him was, there were consequences to the action. “I can’t walk. It hurts too much if I try to move more than necessary.” Camden snuggled against his master’s neck, leaving his own kisses there, though not daring to bite the other man in case he didn’t like it. “How happy are you to have me? Hmm? Tell me, master, I want to know.” he teased, relishing in the compliments and attention he was being given. “Even I’ll admit… I’m not as miserable as I was this morning.”

Alex grinned, shaking his head. "There might be an escape, but do you want it? To lose me... That doesn't sound so nice, does it?" He smirked teasingly. Even if Camden escaped, he would be caught again. There was no way he would let his pet go... Not after he proved himself to be so good. His eyes hooded over as he traced his eyes over the younger's body, stopping at his bruised neck. Maybe he shouldn't have gone so hard. Camden would barely be able to hide them, even with a scarf.

"You don't have to walk, pet." He smiled, slowly sitting up after letting Camden kiss his neck for a bit. Chuckling at the question, he picked the other up into his arms once he stood up. "I'm very happy with you, pet. You satisfy me in all ways I want... I couldn't ask for anyone better." He said while slowly walking towards the bathroom. Calling a maid, he ordered her to clean up the bedroom and prepare new sheets. He wouldn't sleep in that mess. As he walked into the bathroom, setting Camden straight into the enormous tub, he turned on the water before getting in himself, behind his pet. "See? Your life here will be perfect." He smiled, kissing his neck softly. He would provide Camden with everything he wanted... In exchange for his body. Seemed fair, at least for him.

He didn’t expect to be carried… Then again he didn’t expect his companion to treat him so well in bed, to offer to pay for his schooling and to transfer him to a new university. He didn’t expect any of this, but his master was not a bad man… He was just a master who wanted his pet to behave. It was getting easier for Camden to accept that he was indeed a pet… Even he couldn’t deny that he liked the thought of being pampered and then fucked mercilessly in bed. It was a new thought… But one he quickly learned to love.

A soft sigh escaped him as he leaned back against his master, the warm water soothing his sore body. “Perfect, hmm?” Camden closed his eyes again, nuzzling against the other’s neck. “It… This is too perfect. You’re not going to hurt me. All you want is sex, and it turns out that I like it. You’re willing to give me everything I want. What’s the catch? What… Else do you want from me?” Usually if something was too good to be true, it was. Camden turned around slowly, cringing at the small pain that shot through him, though ignored it for the most part. He ran his hand along the other’s chest and gently kissed him, his tongue sliding along his master’s lips. “Is this all you really want?” he asked when he pulled away.

"Who said I'm not going to hurt you? Pet, if you disobey, I won't hesitate for a moment to give you a proper punishment." Alex said with a soft huff, watching as Camden turned around. His lips stretched out into a sly smirk at the question, hands placed over his hips, squeezing them harshly. "What else do I want... You see, many things which I would love to do get in the way of your studies..." He sighed out, slowly running his fingers over the black hair. "I want your sanity, pet. I want your mind, your thoughts, your dignity." As he spoke, he gripped onto Camden's hair, tugging his head backwards to leave yet another mark at his throat.

"Camden... I want to do so many things to you... But I'll keep them to myself for now." He chuckled, pressing their lips together into a messy kiss. If Camden was so eager to know what else he wanted, Alex could drop the nice act for now. He could use his pet in all ways he wanted to... As a decoration, as something to show off to other people, as a sex toy, as a way to unleash his anger... He could do it all, as long as he kept the promise of the education. "First thing I'm going to do is to start taking pictures of you while you're in the most vulnerable state. I think I'll post them online, so everyone can see what a slut you really are..." He purred, squeezing his ass roughly. "I could give you a wig of some sort, if you think just living with me would be worse than having a career... Although I could get you a job anywhere you wanted. Money rules the world, love."

A gasp escaped Camden as his tender neck was marked again by his master. That was nothing though compared to the small panic that shot through him at his words. His mind was the one thing he treasured most… He couldn’t let this other man take it away from him. “You won’t get my mind as easily as you got my body. I’ll fight for it harder than I’ve fought for anything.” Even as he said that, he knew this sick man would have fun breaking him even more… What Camden had to do was make sure that didn’t happen.

“Hmph. Pictures like that could destroy my reputation. I value the respect of my peers and if I were to get a career and people saw those pictures….” He trailed off, not wanting to think about it. He didn't want to think about anything. His mind was cloudy and the warm water was making it difficult to keep his eyes open. “It doesn’t matter now anyway… I’m tired…” The bath was nice, and he felt far cleaner than he had in a while, but now he just wanted to go to sleep. “Can we rest now, master? I’m ready to go to bed.”

Alex grinned widely, not saying anything in response. Did Camden not know he already had broken a bit of his mind already? Purely the fact that his pet was here, willing to give in, that alone proved some of his mind belonged to him. Laughing quietly as Camden spoke about the pictures, he shook his head. "Pet, your face doesn't have to be shown. Only your body... Which only I get to touch." He muttered possessively, roughly squeezing his already bruised hips. "If someone else was to see you naked, I'd fuck you over and over again until pleasure turned into pain. You understand?" He asked with a near sweet smile, kissing his neck in a hungry manner. It didn't seem he was ever really satisfied.

The blond grinned at the question, forcefully spreading his pet's hole to have the cum flow out. "Of course, love." He replied in a sickly sweet way, quickly washing both of them off. As he got out of the tub, Alex picked his pet back into his arms, carrying him to the towels. "Dry off a bit, I can't wait to put you into your sleepwear!" He seemed damn excited, drying off his body and hair before taking a blow dryer to go through his hair a bit. Sure, it was gorgeous, but long hair could be such a pain in the ass.

Camden didn’t get a chance to even glare at his master before he was neck was once again attacked. He groaned, though he knew better than to push him away lest he accidentally incur this man’s wrath. Instead, he just complained about it. “Leave my neck alone for a moment. You’re going to eat right through it if you keep biting it like that.” He sighed once more before he was cleaned and taken out of the tub, thankful his master was carrying him again.

“My sleepwear?” Camden rolled his eyes as he dried himself off, watching the other tend to his hair. He supposed even this man had to work to stay so handsome. “I can only imagine what you have planned… You sure I can’t just sleep naked?” Sleeping naked had to be better than sleeping in… Whatever it was his master had planned for him. Then again at this point just sleeping in general sounded wonderful. He was sure he would wear anything so long as he got to lay down and wander off to dreamland.

Alex grinned, shaking his head slightly. "Love, I think you earned yourself a spanking... Now, as you already know, I'm very merciful, so you'll get it after you sleep." The blond purred out, a sweet smile on his face. "You really have to learn when to keep your tongue bitten, pet." He added. Of course, a morning spanking would have happened either way... Both to make his pet used to pain and to remind him his place. Alex was certainly almost to the point of crazy.

"Where's the fun in sleeping naked? Don't worry, love, your sleepwear is very comfortable." Alex promised, finally setting the dryer away. He combed through his hair a little bit until he was satisfied with the way he looked. Walking back up to Camden, he grinned, offering his arms again. "Do you want to continue being treated like a princess?" He asked near teasingly. No matter what the answer was, his pet would still be carried... What could change was the way of the carrying.

“Thanks for your mercy.” Neither Camden’s smirk nor the sarcasm in his voice was unnoticeable. Now that their fun was over Camden’s personality had gone back to his normal sarcastic, snarky, and defiant self. “If I bite my tongue too hard, master, it’ll bleed. You don’t want that, do you? Then again…” Camden trailed off, glancing over at his master, his smirk still present on his face. He wouldn’t put it past the other to enjoy him biting his tongue hard enough that it bled, but then again maybe he did have his limits. What those limits were, Camden wasn’t sure he would ever find out… Or that his master would let him find out.

“I’m not worried about it being comfortable… I’m just not sure what it could possibly be that you’re going to put on me.” Then again what could be more embarrassing than lingerie? Well… He didn’t want to test that. But it seemed his master was in a pleasant mood, pleasant enough to offer to carry him again, at which Camden quickly and playfully jumped in his arms. “Take me away, cruel king,” he laughed out, falling limp in his arms as if he were a damsel being rescued by a dashing prince. This was a different situation, but close enough, right?

Alexander clacked his tongue, a grin still stretching across his lips. "You're seriously pushing it, pet." He growled, shaking his head. Camden would have to learn manners, obviously... And pain was the best way to make them understand. "It seems just words aren't enough, mm?" He winked, gladly carrying his pet in his arms back to the bedroom. Tossing him on the bed like a pile of clothes, he roughly pinned him down, bringing his knee in between his thighs. "Don't play with me." He warned, as for a moment his eyes shone a crazed color. Camden had to learn.

Leaving him on the bed, he walked to the closet, taking out a vibrator that was a bit thinner than his cock, although about the same length. "I don't suppose I need to hold you down again, do I, love?" Alex asked as he turned around, tapping the toy against his palm. "Get on your knees. This you won't escape anymore." Truly, Camden asked for it himself. Had he behaved a bit better, this wouldn't have been necessary... "It's sad, too. I was hoping to end our first night in a good way, but you just had to ruin it, didn't you?" The blond smirked, slowly walking towards the bed. He was clearly having fun, torturing the poor guy like this. He was certainly a sadist.