Because of You (ACuckoo and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

tumblr_njmm8nj8og1s4lxk6o1_540.jpg

Name: Alexander (Alex) Belrose

Personality: Most would call him a snobby ass, if bluntly speaking, but would anyone actually dare? Alex is known for his cruelty when it came to servants, no matter if it was a cook, a maid or a butler. He can be nice, yes, but when one has enough money, manners don't stay important. While many say he has a heart of stone, the man is, indeed, capable of loving. It has not yet been a person, but he does have quite a few hobbies.

He was bored out of his mind. The young blond stared through the window with a bit of annoyance showing on his face. He finally decided he wanted a pet. Not an animal pet, don't be confused. No, he wanted a human pet, preferably a boy... He wasn't all that into women, although he didn't hate them. He just couldn't quite imagine a life with one. Now if he found himself a cute guy to live with, he would be more than satisfied. Guys were a bit harder to break, but so fun to play with... Alexander was a bit like a cat. He caught his little mice and played with them until they died. He hadn't had a pet until now, though... He was rather excited.

As his limousine stopped by a building that looked almost like a museum, Alex could finally step out. With his expensive suit, he already looked a bit out of place. Looking around, the blond walked inside, his shoes clacking against the floor loudly. As he slowly stepped closer to the receptionist, Alexander rose an eyebrow, evening out his tie. "I'd like to see your collection." He spoke, his voice like a clear bell. The woman looked up a bit surprised, offering him a polite smile. "Go down the hallway and you'll be able to see all of them. The auction starts in five minutes." She explained, leaving Alexander to walk there alone.

A bit dissatisfied with the lack of respect, Alexander scowled, but walked off nevertheless. It wasn't worth his anger. As he reached the big hall with several incredibly cute boys standing on the stage, the blond's attention went from one to another, until he found the one he wanted. Slim, but not too short, dark hair, pretty features... He could imagine that one underneath him, or perhaps bent over a table, with nothing but lacy lingerie... Alex licked his lips as he imagined the possibilities, impatiently placing his bid. He figured there was no need to waste anyone's time, so he just bid fifty thousand. Why pretend like someone had more money than he did?

"Bring him here." He spoke clearly, once it was certain he'd be the winner. Alex smiled in satisfaction, rubbing his hands together. Oh, he was going to have so much fun... But before bringing the cutie home, he had to make sure he had what to wear. A uniform for every day, something light and see-through for when he wanted to have fun, perhaps leather for the nights... Oh, he couldn't wait.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ACuckoo

• Gladis

334583d5a9895e51b6e9fa0a9a1a168b.jpg

Name: Camden Sinclair

Personality:

A bright and brilliant student, who is often also described as clever. Camden isn't the type to talk often, rather he thinks and considers every detail, every action, every consequence. Some might find him stoic, but in reality he just tends to keep his thoughts to himself unless it's necessary that he speaks them. He's warm-hearted and caring regardless of the way he presents himself. He's typically a good judge of character, and enjoys a good mind challenge every now and then, though his most current predicament is a bit more than he bargained for.

“What are you doing? Stop! No, stop please! Stop it! Get away from me! Stop it!! Stop! Stop!!

How could you?”

Camden wasn’t the strongest person around, but he certainly wasn’t the weakest, not when it came to his heart or his body. His bodily strength, however, could not stop four large muscular men from dragging him off to who knew where, and the strength of his heart could not handle the betrayal of his former lover, the one who dared to sell him to those people. As he stood on a stage, surrounded by people who were much like him, he recalled how he screamed and yelled at his now ex, begged him to release him, begged him to take him back home. He could remember the grips of the men dragging him away, digging into his skin and bruising him as his ex did nothing but watch and laugh.

And since that day he’s been thinking of various ways he could escape. The owners of this place kept a sharp, close eye on their collections. There was no way he could run off without getting caught--best case scenario getting thrown back in with the others, and the worst... Well, the worst was someone finding his body on the side of the road.

Even now as he stood on stage, watching potential buyers look over the men and women of the collection, he knew he would never be able to escape. There were too many people blocking the main entrance and the back entrances… Those were simply out of the question. They were all heavily armed with big men with bigger guns. He was going to be sold today, one way or another.

His allowed his eyes to flutter shut and his mind to wander to that terrible night again as the buyers looked all of them over. He wondered what would happen if no one found him interesting enough to buy. Would he be released back into the world, allowed to go back to school and see his friends and family? He doubted it. He would most likely be auctioned off again elsewhere. So far, the only out he could see was to be bought.

And it seemed he didn’t have to wait too much longer. His eyes shot open as he was pulled off the stage and set in front of a tall man, one who was clearly Camden’s new owner. Camden tilted his head at him, instantly judging him and deciding it would be pointless to tell him his predicament in hopes of getting released by him. Still… Maybe he could make him hate him.

“And who are you?”

Alexander watched impatiently as his pet was brought to him, tapping his foot against the floor. He looked over the young male, hungrily tracing over the curves and unconvered skin where he could see. He wanted to make it all his. He could play with this one for a while... "A virgin, yes?" He asked the man standing behind Camden. At the nod, Alex smiled a bit wider, almost like he was hiding his dark, horrible side.

"Someone who'll take care of you... And use you, and play with you..." Alexander trailed off, curiously taking his chin, turning it to look over his face. "You may call me Master, nothing else. What's his name?" He asked again, looking at the tall male behind him. Pulling Camden closer, he unzipped the other's jacket, tossing it on the ground. "Help me out, would you? Take off all of your clothes. And hurry up, I don't have all day." Alex ordered, letting go of the younger man. He wanted to see his whole body, how he looked naked... Only then would he be able to actually pick what to buy. Of course, some cute lingerie was a must, but what about the other clothing details? Maybe he'd look incredible with a tail, or a pair of cute cat ears. He couldn't help his fantasies, young men like this really stirred him up. Glancing at the man again, he waited both for the name to be given, and for him to forcefully undress Camden in case he refused to do it himself. If he did refuse, it only meant more fun for the blond... The feisty ones were a lot of fun to watch when they crumbled.

It was annoying… The way they were talking about Camden like he wasn’t even there. The way this high society nobody assumed Camden wanted someone to take care of him. The air of arrogance about him made the young man sick, the way this "master" clearly felt that he was entitled, that he was better than everyone else, that he deserved the world and everyone should bow down to him. Camden wanted to slap him and shout at him that he had no right to treat him or anyone else in this manner….

But he knew it would be pointless. He sat there and let this man examine him, either closing his eyes or glaring at him, just depending on which he felt at the moment. This man was just… Rude. “His name is Camden. Camden Sinclair. And I wouldn’t be so trusting of this guy." He motioned to the person behind him. "He doesn’t really know if I’m a virgin or not. I had a boyfriend before I came here.” He raised an eyebrow and shook his head at the next, far more unreasonable request. A chill ran down his spine as his jacket was tossed away, but he kept his composure and crossed his arms over his chest. “You don’t have all day? You clearly aren’t too busy if you’re here, right? Let’s take our time. Get to know each other before you start asking me to take off my clothes. Like for example you can tell me your name… I’m sure you go by something other than master, right?”

Alexander was shocked, to say the least, when his pet spoke to him in such a tone. His surprise soon grew into irritation, which in turn became anger. "You dare speak without permission?" He spat out, slapping him across his face without holding back at all. It was bound to leave a bright mark, at least. The blond scowled, looking at the man behind Camden. "Undress him." He nearly growled out, watching as the young male was kept in place while his clothes were, quite literally, torn off of his body. Alex scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't afraid of being rough with his pets, at least until they learned their place.

"So, you're not a virgin. Correct? You're only allowed to nod, or shake your head. Say anything more and I will hurt you." Alex scowled, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. He always got what he wanted, there would be nothing stopping him with this, as well. "You've got such pretty features..." The blond murmured, his expression softening slowly as he traced his fingers over the untouched cheek, suddenly forcing in two fingers into his mouth, keeping it open like that. If Camden decided to bite, he would certainly regret it. Keeping his gaze on the other's eyes, he let his other hand wander over his chest, lightly flicking his nipples. "I'm sure you'll serve me well."

The slap was unexpected to say the least. Camden cried out and held his hand to his burning cheek, pushing back the tears that stung at his eyes. He wasn’t crying because he was upset or sad; he was angry… Angry at his ex for putting him in this situation. Angry at this man who had no interest in him except to treat him as a pet. Angry at the slap he received for what he considered no good reason.

“Y-you….” He bit his lip, knowing that this man would hit him again without a moment’s hesitation if he said another word. It hadn’t taken long for the intimidation to set in; this must have been how this guy had made it… Had become so rich and powerful that the world did anything and everything he asked of it--demanded of it rather. At his question, Camden glared at him, embarrassment flooding over him at the fact that he was now naked and even talking about such a thing. As much as he wanted to scream at him, scream out the truth he simply shook his head… He was a virgin, not by his own choice. Thinking back on it he wondered if his ex refused to have sex with him for this very purpose. “Ngh!” Camden squeezed his eyes shut as the man forced his fingers into his mouth. He quickly tore his away from him, turning his head as far away as he could to keep him from violating him for as long as possible. The more clever part of Camden knew that succumbing to his new master would be the best way to handle this situation, but his pride and anger refused to let him do that.

Alexander scoffed at the shake of his head, rather dissatisfied. That meant he couldn't play too much with his pet, or he would lose consciousness too quickly... He had to train him. The best way to do it was to have his pet walk with a vibrator inside him, of course. This was Camden's fate. At least he learned not to speak to him unless told rather quickly. He could be turned into an obedient pet...

But not yet, it seemed. When Camden turned his head away, another slap was delivered across his other cheek, leaving another bright mark. "Don't be stupid." He murmured, gripping his chin tightly, forcing him to look at Alex. "You belong to me now, pet. Your body is mine, your mind is going to be mine as well." He spoke slowly before letting go of his chin. Taking out a nice collar, he placed it around the younger's neck, tightening it just enough for the young raven to be unable to slide it off easily. A leash was attached to it, so the other could act like a real pet. "Get on your fours and crawl. You don't get to wear clothes until I buy you something cute." He said, holding onto the leash tightly. Nodding at the muscular man, Alex tugged Camden to himself, ready to force him on his knees if necessary. "Pet, if you behave nicely for the rest of the day, I might take mercy on you." He smiled almost sweetly, running a hand over his blond locks. He wanted to buy all kinds of things for his cute little pet, and of course, since they would only humiliate him further, he wouldn't see them as gifts.

“Gah! Stop hitting me!” Camden instantly flinched as he prepared for whatever punishment he would receive at speaking out loud. He couldn’t help it, though. The words flew out of his mouth before he could stop; it was instinctual, an impulse he couldn’t control. He found it counter-intuitive to act any other way. To think that this man expected him to just… Accept this treatment. To just accept being a pet and being humiliated. This wasn’t who Camden was… He was smart. He was clever. He had the potential to do anything and everything and now he was just...A dog.

He shook his head as the other put on a collar on him, and did his best to take it off before a leash was attached. “N-no….” he muttered, still attempting to take it off as he was dragged closer to his master, whose name he still didn’t know. He wanted to fight it; he wanted to fight this man for his basic rights as a human, but… It was tempting. Mercy… Mercy was tempting. To not be hit anymore was tempting. To see what this man thought mercy was was tempting.

“I-I can’t…” But he was not an animal. Not a dog. Not a pet. He was a human and humans didn’t crawl on the ground. And a proud human didn’t beg for mercy.

Alexander's eyebrows rose, confusion in his eyes as the other so blatantly refused to obey. "Wrong choice." He growled, roughly pulling Camden to himself, purposely tightening the collar to the point where barely any air got into his lungs. It was pointless to keep asking nicely, it seemed. "And here I thought I could have a nice trip to the shops." He sighed, roughly kneeing him in the stomach before pushing him to the ground. "Say one more word, try to refuse one more time and you'll wish you were dead." He promised quietly, stepping on his back with one foot, harshly pushing him down. "I didn't pay all that money to get a useless pet." Alex hissed, digging his heel into the skin, a deep scowl on his face. Of course he would still have fun, but if it got too hard... He would just get bored.

Finally pulling his foot away, Alex didn't hesitate to kick him in the side, looking down at him with disgust. "Now, either you follow me obediently or I'll tear you apart, in one way or another." He spoke in a dark voice, holding the leash tightly. "You may beg for forgiveness." He added, watching Camden with hooded eyes. Gods, he adored the feeling of power. And right now, he felt like a God himself. He had absolute control over this pathetic animal. Yes, animal, not even a human. All humans were animals in one way or another, they could be trained like ones, too.

Camden almost scoffed at the other’s words, though the pain coursing through his stomach and lungs stopped him. He already wished he were dead. He wished this man would kill him quickly. The more time that passed the more clear it became that Camden would never make it back home, never make it back to school, never see his friends and family again. The heel pressing into his back was foreshadowing of a new life… A life that he had no control over. It would be better if he just died….

And yet Camden surprised himself once again. He was kicked again, the force of it causing him to fall on his side and curl up to protect himself. Part of him felt like he was protecting not just his body, but his morality by covering his naked self. And now to be told to beg… Camden told himself he would rather be dead. He wished this man would kill him and yet… Well, he found out something new about himself. That even in this situation he wanted to live. The thought of being torn apart frightened him and he didn’t put it past this man to literally rip him limb from limb.

“I-I’m sorry….” he muttered. There. He had said it… Perhaps it wasn’t the begging the other man wanted, but it was enough for Camden. “Goddamit…” he added at his own personal irritation.

The corners of Alexander's lips curled up, a small smile showing up on his face when he heard the short apology. "That's better." He said, beginning to walk out of the building. "Come now, follow me. We have a lot of places to visit." He cared not whether he was just dragging a limp body behind him or if Camden actually crawled after him. Either way, he didn't intend to spend any more time in this place arguing with his pet. This was enough to prove he was the one in charge, and there was no way that would ever change.

As they reached his black limousine, Alex smiled with near mockery in his expression. "You may kneel on the ground, I'm not letting you sit on the leather." He said while getting in, sitting down with a relaxed expression on his face. He tugged Camden in so he would sit right between his legs, meeting his gaze with a smirk. He knew it must've been uncomfortable to crawl over the street while naked, but did he actually care? Of course he didn't. He intended to humiliate Camden further, but perhaps in the shop he wouldn't make him crawl anymore. "Tell me, what's your favorite color?" He asked, tugging him closer by the leash. The blond pursed his lips as he looked over his cheeks, seeing the marks fade already. What he really wanted was to mark that beautiful, flawless skin of his... That would happen once they got home, of course.

Camden pulled roughly on the leash, doing his best to fight being brought onto the street looking the way he did. He pulled and pulled and it reminded him of a dog being dragged along who didn’t want to walk. Which was better though? Was it better to be the dog fighting and pulling or was it better to the obedient dog, walking calmly and happily by it’s master? It made him sick to even think this way… To argue with himself about which way would be better for him to follow his master. Yet he eventually made it to the limo, scowling as he sat on the ground between this man’s legs.

“Do you even really care? What’s your favorite color?” Camden asked angrily and sarcastically, briefly forgetting the rule of not speaking. Still, why would this man care? He was the kind of man who knew someone’s favorite color was pink, but then he would buy them something black. “Dark red.” He finally answered after shooting another glare at the man. “But not any kind of dark red. A specific kind. I don’t have a name for the color, but I know the hex code for it.” Fun fact. His favorite color was a hex code that he was sure this man wouldn’t know nor care about. “Now stop pretending like you care anything about me,” he mumbled, looking away from the man and still testing his luck with him.

Alexander waited patiently for Camden to stop talking, his eye twitching in annoyance. "Will you ever learn to say only as much as you're told?" He asked with a heavy sigh, moving his foot in between the other's legs, placing it on top of his cock. Lightly pressing it down, just enough for it to hurt, the blond smiled. "Dark red, you say? You'll show me exactly what shade you mean when we're in the shop. I'll buy you a nice pair of lingerie..." He trailed off near dreamily, keeping his foot where it was. "If you don't want me to crush it, I'd suggest you start really thinking about how you speak to me." He said quietly, grabbing his hair to pull his head back. "And if you dare tell me what to do one more time, you'll spend a sleepless night in a cage. Cumming may be pleasurable the first few times, but as time goes, you begin to cum dry. That's no fun at all." He smirked, teasingly running his fingers over his hair.

The vehicle came to a slow stop, a smile lighting up on his face. "Oh, we're here! Come, pet, I cannot wait to see you dressed." Alex laughed warmly, standing up. "You may walk on your feet for now. It'll be quicker that way." He smiled, roughly tugging on the leash to pull Camden out after him. They were at a mall, where hundreds, thousands of people passed through each minute. "Hurry up, it'd be a shame to let other people enjoy you." He chuckled, walking straight through the main entrance. Alex could get away with anything, probably even murder. He, out of pity or simply because he wanted to get there quicker, chose the fastest way to his favorite sex toy shop. Entering it, the blond flashed a wide smile, pulling the young raven to his side. "Take a look, pet. Do you like what you see?" The shop was full of everything from lacy underwear to spiked dildos the thickness of his hip.

“No, no, no, stop….” Camden’s words were small, quiet as he tried to move away from the other’s foot. The audacity… The gall… Everything about him was insane. Camden couldn’t even begin to fathom what kind of sick fantasies were playing out in his head… Fantasies that would be taken out on Camden. It made him sick to his stomach, made him want to vomit and cry and scream, but he didn’t. It wouldn’t help to lose his composure. It would only make matters worse. “I-I won’t wear….” His voice trailed off, concern about his precious man parts and the pain from his hair being yanked stopping him from saying anymore more.

“No… I-I can’t… I….” He did his best to fight it… Like a dog fighting not to be taken to the vet, Camden did his best to stay in the car, only to topple out and look even more like a fool. There were so many people, all of the staring at him and his nakedness and his leash and collar and… Everything. This time tears stung his eyes for a different reason than before, but he refused to let them fall. He wouldn’t give this man the satisfaction. So instead of hiding his face away he kept it up for everyone to see, on the off chance someone he knew happened to be here. They could help him or maybe even security would see this and do something… But nothing happened. No one helped him, and before he knew they were in a sex shop, a place he had never been in before full of things that made him blush a bright red. “No, I don’t. And don’t call me ‘pet.’ I’m Camden.”

"Pet, I warned you to not try and give me orders." Alex smiled, although there was no warmth in his smile. Keeping the leash tightly, he walked up straight to the biggest dildo, curiously tapping it with his finger. It wouldn't be any fun if he couldn't fit it in. Perhaps something smaller. Paying absolutely no attention to his pet, the blond walked around the shop until he found a powerful ribbed vibrator, a gag, and a cock ring. After quickly paying for those, he turned to the costume section. "Hmm..." He hummed softly to himself, soon picking out several pieces, each more revealing than the last one. See-through panties and bra, leather shorts and a vest, an extremely short maid dress and an incredibly cute angel dress. It would be enough for the first few days.

"I'm going to get you ready now." Alex smiled again, set on torturing the young one. Pushing them both into the bathroom, first thing he did was kick Camden down onto the floor. "You're so disobedient." He frowned, mercilessly stepping over his fingers, almost to the point of breaking them. "Put this on. Or do you want me to fuck you somewhere everyone will see instead? Would you learn your lesson then?" He questioned, taking out the small bottle of lube he carried everywhere before tossing the lingerie to Camden. "Hurry up." He scowled, holding the vibrator in his hand. It was still pretty thick, although his cock was still bigger.

His master was too smart to go wandering around the store on his own, leaving Camden by himself with the opportunity to run away. He tugged him along and Camden complied, following him as he picked out several things that frightened the young man. This couldn’t be real. This couldn’t be happening. Camden just shook his head at all the things that were bought, his mind racing back and forth from his old life to the life that now awaited him. Wouldn’t anyone come looking for him? Wouldn’t anyone save him? And if he tried to save himself would he just die by the hands of this terrifying man?

“Ahhh! Stop it! Stop it please!” Camden’s face twisted in his pain as his fingers were all but completely broken under the man’s foot. Though that might have preferable to the lingerie the man wanted him to put on. It was now time to let the tears really fall from his eyes, tears of anger, frustration, and fear. “You can’t do that. That’s rape, don’t you understand!?” Still as he screamed this, he clutched the lingerie to him, hugging it like a child would hug their teddie bear when confronted by the monster that lived under the bed. “You can’t do this to me. You can’t….” But in his fear of what would come if disobeyed, he found himself putting on the lingerie, the pretty panties that fit oddly well considering they were not made for a man, the lace top that he clutched hard enough to turn his knuckles white… “You can’t do this, you maniac. You can’t do this!”

"You talk too much." Alexander scowled deeply, stepping harder on his fingers before letting go to let him put on the lingerie. "Don't you get it? I own you. Your body is mine to play with, mine to fuck, mine to hurt and break." He spoke, roughly pushing him down onto the ground, pinning his hands above his head. "Now, I'm still thinking if I should use lube. If I don't, you'll bleed, that I can promise." He spat out, driving his knee harshly into his groin. "I can do whatever I want, I will do whatever I want." He growled, keeping a tight grip on his hip. "I'm going to gag you once the dildo is in. When we're home, I'm going to fuck you, then leave you tied up so you learn. You won't get any rest unless you faint." He spoke harshly, digging his knee into his groin over and over again.

"You don't get to be in control at all. I'll decide if you can eat, drink, sleep, or go to the bathroom. You won't be able to move a finger without my permission until you learn..." He growled, reaching for the vibrator. Holding it up, Alex rose his eyebrows. "So? Do you want to feel pain and bleed or do you want to make it feel good?" He asked, looking down at his pet. He was going to break him completely. This one would be his no matter what. "Beg for me to use lube. Tell me you're mine." He ordered, turning the vibrator on, pressing it against Camden's skin for him to feel the powerful vibrations.

“W-why… I had a life before this. I was a student and--” He stopped talking as soon as his new master cornered him, pinning him to the ground and covering him with the entirety of his larger body. Fear was a special thing. Armies could be brought down if a bit of fear was instilled in them. And this man had a way of making Camden feel more fear in this small amount of time they had been together than he had in his entire life. Another cry escaped the young man when he felt a knee against his groin. He shook his head furiously, his eyes wide and darting back and forth between the knee against him, the face above him, and toy beside him.

“Please don’t….” Camden shook his head, unable to even bring himself to say the words his master wanted him to say, though he wanted to. If he had to deal with this he at least wanted it to be more pleasurable than painful, but he was too frightened. His body shook and his mind raced with thoughts on how to escape, but there was nothing. Camden prided himself on being smart, on knowing how to use his wits to his advantage, but he never imagined he would have to use them for this. There was one way, however, to make this easier on him; there was only thing his brilliant mind could tell him to do.

"Please... Please use lube. Please, use it, please. But...." Would this work? "Please... I beg you don't do this here. Please take me home. To your home. You know I'm a virgin so please don't do this here. Not here in this bathroom please..." He finally looked the other man in the eye, staring at him desperately and prayed that begging, something this man seemed to like, would work. "Please... Master."

Alexander's lips curved out into a smile when his pet began begging. Finally he realized it was useless to resist. The blond was obviously satisfied, bringing his knee away. "I'll make a compromise. I'll have your ass when we get home, but you'll give me a blowjob in the car." He suggested, a sly smirk on his face as he leaned down, hungrily kissing and biting his neck. "You beg so sweetly, how could I possibly resist?" He chuckled, although his grip remained tight on his wrists. "I will gag you until we get to the car, though. If you resist... Do I really need to repeat?" Alexander smirked michievously, teasingly sucking at a spot under his ear. This was more how he liked. Pets could be trained... No matter what species they were.

"If you continue being so obedient, I'll be sure to reward you... You said you were a student. I could pay for all your studies and make sure you get into the best university if you serve me properly. Does it sound good?" He asked teasingly, lightly kissing his collarbone. It was easy to calm him from his rage, it seemed. All Camden had to do was act like a good pet to bring him to a far nicer state. He really couldn't say he disliked giving his pets rewards, he loved it, when they deserved it. And, of course, if he himself found the reward to be possible. Looking into his pet's eyes, Alexander smiled sweetly, his suit a bit wrinkled. "Don't worry too much, pet... Once I'm sure you're mine, you can do what you want. Except, of course, run away... My, if you did that, you could say goodbye to a sane mind!" Alex laughed, leaning down to kiss his neck again. "Now promise you'll be a good boy and we can go." He said, turning the vibrations off. Perhaps he could be merciful, too.

A blowjob, huh? It wasn’t the best situation to be put in, but it was better than being violated in this bathroom where people could hear him screaming and crying for mercy…. As the other’s warm tongue and sharp teeth toyed at his neck, Camden considered all of his options, eventually nodding and agreeing to the other’s terms. The situation he was in now wasn’t about running away or trying to figure out a way to make this man release him. It was about making his life easier and picking the lesser of two evils. It was about making his master like him, not hate him, and perhaps… Perhaps then he could get what he wanted. It would be hard to swallow his pride, but perhaps he was giving himself too much credit. This man frightened him and had already driven him to an incredibly low point of submission. Perhaps his fright would make the decisions for him as opposed to his rational mind.

But then he realized this man, his master, knew exactly how to bring someone to submission. He knew exactly what to do, what to say, how to act… He was smarter than Camden had given him credit for. He had listened to his whimpers, heard the words the young man had said, and now turned them against him. He picked a reward Camden couldn’t resist, made it impossible for him but to completely comply to his demands and desires. As the kissing along his neck continued, Camden stared off into the distance, once again considering all of his options. “You… You would really do that? You would… Let me keep going to school? And… And pay for it?” How fast was this man breaking Camden? Was it still considered breaking if the victim knew they were being broken? Did it still count if Camden was completely aware of the other man’s plans but still agreed to them anyway? Or perhaps the breaking didn’t come with the reward, but with the fear of his "sane mind" mind being torn apart, something this man surely knew exactly how to do.

He was thinking too much…. Comply and maybe… Maybe things wouldn’t be so bad. “I’ll… I’ll be good. I’ll… Be a good boy.”

Alexander smiled to himself, pressing another kiss to his neck before pulling away. He looked into the younger's eyes, a lazy look in his own. "I would." He replied simply, gently tracing his hand down his side to his hip, lightly squeezing the soft flesh. Excitement shone in his eyes as Camden followed the order of promising of being a good boy. His tongue darted out to lick his lips, his arousal growing as he couldn't tear his gaze away from the one underneath him. He seemed like a satisfied beast, although his hunger was just growing. "Very good..." He purred, letting go of his hands. The blond got himself up, gathering the bags with the rest of things in them. He pulled out the gag, motioning for his pet to come closer. "To complete the look." He smirked to himself as he put it on, the black plastic ball pushed inside the other's mouth. It wasn't so much to keep Camden from talking, more to make him look sexier.

Motioning for him to follow, Alex took the leash and walked out of the bathroom. His steps gained somewhat of a skip to them - he really seemed happy. It didn't take long for them to get back to the car, where the blond just motioned vaguely for Camden to sit between his legs again. "So you've never given a blowjob, hm?" He asked with a soft huff, leaning closer to remove the gag. "Let's try you out." Alex added, unzipping his pants to pull out his cock. Here showed a more secret part of him - there were piercings on his cock. Four at each side, two at the head. They added a lot of stimulation when it came to anal sex... He loved hearing his little pets moan. "Go on, don't be shy." He laughed, his cock halfway erect purely from, how Camden looked.

A whimper escaped him as the gag was put on. The feeling was… Unfamiliar to say the least. There was something about it… Something that not only stopped his words, but his mind as well. Or was that just the new aura surrounding his master, an aura of… Glee? Nevertheless, Camden found it hard to think with this restraint around him and though he attempted to speak, to ask him to take it off, of course nothing came out but a few low moans. Still… There seemed to be a light at the end of the tunnel. “I would.” Camden could hear those words over and over again and they drove him forward, made actually want to do the embarrassing and horrible things this man demanded of him.

The walk back to the limo was even more humiliating than the walk into the mall, but before he even knew it they were inside the large vehicle, Camden placed right between his master’s legs. Finally, with the gag off of him, the young slave felt that he could think clearer, not that it mattered. He had only one task now and while it was true he had never done it before, he felt he knew what a man would want. The piercings were curious to Camden and he wondered why anyone would do that…. He swallowed hard, nervous at the task he was told to perform. “I…” He knew he had to do this in order to keep his master happy, but it wasn’t so easy. “Umm…” His tongue peeked out and lightly tapped the head, which instantly made Camden pull back from the sweaty and salty taste. But he couldn’t stop… He had to keep going to keep his master happy which in turn would make things better for him. His body shook as his tongue snaked out again, lightly licking at the base and slowly dragging along the underside to the tip, where he slowly, lightly, and hesitantly sucked.

Alexander watched in delight as his pet began doing something... Very slowly, very little, but he could see the young raven was trying. "Mmh..." He let out a quiet moan as the other began sucking. Any kind of touch he was really sensitive to. He always liked it when people touched him, especially in ways like this. Even more when the one doing the touching was wearing such a cute attire... The color looked gorgeous on Camden. "Don't be afraid to tug on the piercings, pet. Don't be too rough and tear them out, though..." He chuckled, gently tangling his fingers into his soft hair. The blond leaned back against the seat as the car began moving, the soft buzzing of the engine soothing him into a rather calm state.

He kept his eyes on the other, encouraging him slightly to take in more. The first time he would allow him to be careful and hesitant, the second time would be entirely different. Surely, the first time he introduced his cock to his ass would be a whole lot gentler too, if he wasn't furious when he started. "Take in as much as you can. We'll work on your gag reflex a bit later..." He trailed off, a quiet moan slipping past his lips. He looked like he was in bliss already... Innocence got him weirdly turned on, although the same was when it came to feisty sluts. Perhaps he was just a sex addict? That was probably the case. He adored playing with his lovers, he loved playing with their bodies and letting them play with his.

It was strange how his master’s mood affected the entire atmosphere. When they first joined one another, the mood was frenzied, chaotic, and sadistic, at least to Camden. Now, with his master falling into such a calm, relaxed state, Camden felt the same way. He was starting to see how worth it was to keep this man happy and pleased. It gave him a bit more confidence as he took in more of the other’s cock, his eyes fluttering shut as it filled his entire mouth. He stopped right before he gagged, feeling it come on when he took in a little too much.

He didn’t dare try to play with the rings, not yet anyway. Instead he just let his tongue run over them, occasionally mustering up the courage to press on them with it, though for the most part he left them alone. He instead just focused on ignoring the unfamiliar and unpleasant taste, sucking gently and slowly as he got used to this entirely new experience. Surely this was was something he would be doing often, so he needed to improve. He attempted to pick up his speed, just a bit though, his tongue coating over every inch that fit in his mouth. His master was big…. There was no denying that. His hands slowly ran up the other’s side and eventually gripped the base that couldn’t make it inside Camden’s mouth. Every inch, every single bit needed to be accommodated.

Alex groaned softly, a moan slipping out as more of his cock was taken in. It really felt good... He gripped onto Camden's hair slightly, not really holding him in place or keeping him from moving by himself. It was more to make sure he didn't pull away entirely, although it seemed like his pet understood what he was supposed to do and what he should've avoided. His moans became a bit sweeter each time the piercings were teased, his hips moving the slightest bit as the raven sped up. Alex's head fell back against the seat blissfully when Camden began stroking the base of his cock, slowly but surely bringing him to climax. His pet was doing a whole lot better than he was expecting...

A low groan leaving his mouth, the blond tightened his grip on the other's hair before thrusting in a bit, although not much farther than Camden had taken in himself, and shot out his cum. He didn't like cumming outside. Opening his eyes, the blond smirked slightly. "Be sure to swallow it..." He murmured, pulling his cock out. If the younger spilled anything, he would be forced to lick it off wherever it went. He was sure that swallowing cum was unpleasant, but he really wasn't someone who cared all that much about other people's needs, if they clashed with his own wishes. "You did so well, pet. I'm proud of you." He smiled, his cock still out. "Be a good boy and lick me clean, too." He added softly, still pretty relaxed. This was an atmosphere he really liked.