Because of You (ACuckoo and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Alexander laughed at the question, the look in his eyes softening. "Mais oui, mon petit lapin." He murmured back affectionately. The man smiled, catching his lips into a slow, sensual kiss. "Whatever I want... You know I love the sound of those words, my lovely. I intend to hold you to them. No resisting, no complaining... Nothing like that. You're so willing to submit yourself to me. I adore that. You are certainly my most prized possession. I just need for everyone to know that." Alex whispered out, turning the toy's vibrations up a notch, gently tugging on his nipple through his clothes as he pressed a light kiss to his jawline.

Soon enough, they arrived at the mall. Alexander got out of the car, beckoning his pet to follow after. He ran a hand over the younger's hair, placing his hand on his lower back afterwards to lead him to the entrance. "I say we get you a brand new toy first thing. Then we go wherever else you want to." He hummed to himself, slowly walking towards the sex toy shop. "Take your time. I can't wait to see what you pick out." Alexander muttered, allowing his hand to slide down, giving his ass a firm squeeze. "I hope the little vibrator isn't distracting you too much..." Whatever Camden's answer would be, Alexander turned up the vibrations once more, winking playfully at his pet. "Remember. If you want to cum, you can just ask me. I'll help... You just can't cum by yourself. That's no fun at all."

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ACuckoo

• Gladis