What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

So tired! I feel like I could fall asleep while standing infront of my customers.... I'm ready to pass out any moment >.

oh dear,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. i feel the same! i just got back home at 9 pm with a really bad traffic and i'm super exhausted i feel like crying. i have a bad headache, period pain, and the weather doesn't even help at all o(╥﹏╥)o

Awww

... *hugs* then get well soon my dear... so true... I'm always a little cranky or grumpy when the weather is bad :(

giphy.gif

scared '_' seriusly... something just moved in my kitchen! Im telling ya'... there is a ghost living in my kitchen.

yoyo1

I Think its friendly tho, cuz i dont feel anything strange when i go there. But it seems it bit pissedoff...i Think it started when they renovated the bathroom o_O ..

(bathroom and kitchen is very Close in my flat)

Glad I'm not the only one who believes in ghosts and has paranormal experiences. I had so many scary incidents that I have to sleep with the lights on and need some music or tv sounds at night :D

I also get it too. Mostly from the kitchen or bedroom. :p So I end up sleeping with the lights on xD

It's scary right

?

My last experience at noon... I was standing in the kitchen doing a bit of cleaning and all of a sudden I heard my brother calling me so I was on my way up to his room... while I was walking towards him he came down already asking me why I called him... the thing is, as we found out... I didn't call him because I was humming a song while cleaning and he assured me he didn't call me because he was talking with a friend on the phone but we heard "each other" calling us at the same time...

I couldn't sleep for 3 nights after that happened...

Lol. It's really scary

o-o It's like someone is watching you. And yes I do believe in paranormal, etc. xD

That's funny that you mentioned that. I was upstairs in my room, listening to music and I could of sworn I heard my mom calling. Now remember, she's not in the house. Because she's out working. So all I hear was is my mom calling by my full name. Which makes me say "what?" Or run out of the room to realize, oh she's not here. xD The same thing happen with my brother. But this time he was at his room, listening to music. And I thought I heard him calling me.

I had another one, when I was a kid. I was upstairs sleeping in my room and I heard a woman's voice calling out my mom's name. She wasn't there or anything. It was only a voice that I heard. And I was so scared I had to have someone sleep with me xD- In the same house, I was outside (again as a kid) swinging and I saw a face. It was a woman's face. Her eyes were closed and she was wearing something on her head. So when I turned away and looked back, it was gone.

Now I just hear dishes move abit or I'll have a water bottle or a bag of chips and it would move abit.

Pissy. I can see my housemates walking on eggshells around me since i just woke up. which i kinda find it a bit funny because they knew i haven't been sleeping properly these days because of works. and again, i hv quite a temper when i just woke up

peaceful... :)

it's a beautiful windy sunday with lots of clouds and a light sprinkling of rain. i wish it would stay like this for a while. wishing everyone a great weekend~!

giphy.gif

Lol. Which finger. Just kidding. I love your signature

I feel lazy but in a good way =^-^=

hehe thank you

:D i let your fantasy decide :D but you have to read this manhwa then you know what this quote is about :p

I know, I know !!! *desperately raises hand to answer

It's from tower of god *^_^*