What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Tired and it is already morning, Going to celebrate a sort of my birthday, I rather skip it but well you only got one family

i feel hungry Hahahah

But honesly. I still have my vaccation and just the thought of going back to job kills me. I hate my boss so much. So I really hope my job hunting will pay off. It really makes me feel bad that my vaccation soon is over. I wish my boss is really sick so I dont need to see him. He is a bit of an idiot cheetah6

Tired and it is already morning, Going to celebrate a sort of my birthday, I rather skip it but well you only got one family
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well, happy birthday!

HAHA

you have made people confused about your b-day. XDDD

I will sit here and wait for the "real day". I Think you need to write a big sign Rebel Hahahaha

*pat pat*

Headachey from allergies, but in a good mood. In some pain from my medical condition, but a nap later will help.

Too hot due to summer weather, but glad to be alive.

I am tierd and scarred yoyo1

the big spider in the hallway.... is still on the run, and i dont know where it is. I put a towel between the door and the floor so it cant get in that way at least.

How can something so big just disapear, there was a battel... untill we meet again mr.spider.. next time i will show no mercy...

:Red_fox5: .. Berserk-mode... ON!

don't make me force you to sleep è_é ! And yea...i hate rice lol. But i don't remember the cake thing ?