What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I wish to be shut inside the deep recesses of my mind.

I feel like I need to be deserted.

I don't feel well, I can't sleep with this heat and it's my third day that I haven't slept, tired as fuck but I cannot seem to grasp it, and lets not forget the beautiful mosquito'sonion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0onion0

I'm feeling so ecstatic because of the new cards in the IShop! But ugh, all of the Hunter X Hunter cards are on higher levels! Need to rake more points to buy my babies!!!

I feel good, I have written and uploaded my latest story especially for you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
now you don't have to wait 2 more weeks XD It took me some time but I did finish it. Happy reading

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *happy happy* Thank you

! I'll read it after lunch break :D !

Edit:

Okay....i couldn't resist, just finished it now, right before my break -_-

Maaaaaann.... I had a stupid smile on my face while reading it aaaaaah *squeezing my bottle* Can't wait for the update *.*

I feel happy and sad at the same time, happy because the vacation was good, sad that I didn't had the courage to talk to this hopt boy i met yesterday, he was riding his bike past me while I was reading on a bench outside in a park in the Eifel, and I think there was a connection.

but yeah I'm a hero on socks.

Aww

! Let's hope youll see him again and then you'll go talk to him! And then, you'll tell me all the gossip about it \(^.^)/

I was thinking of going back actually xd, but yeah going there alone is so alone

I feel writer's block. Can you feel that? It's that feeling when your fingers don't move on your keyboard when you want them to type stuff. Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!