What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Soooooo sleepy, but then my pillow/bed/blanket/clothes is/are too comfy and all that I want to keep savoring the feeling of all of them together for as long as I can... Kinda like that feeling of wanting to not cum until the last moment... Does that make sense?

:Sleepy:

I feel it's a littel bit of failing when u remember Game of thrones history better than real history

-_____-

*has been watching Got lore and history all afternoon+evening*

Sad and totally confused by the athletic authorities' idea to identify sportsmen gender by their level of testosterone... kicked off because of a too strong tall fast female one...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lol. First you wanna slap yourself. Now it's punching. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't hurt yourself.

I feel better. had a fight with my best friend today because of a crappy reason....... <_>

now having a movie night :)

Holy hell! So good to see you! How are you buddy?

Mew for everyone

OT: I feel alive.

frustrated....

i just bought myself a drawing tablet on impulse. i don't draw much and i've no idea why i bought it. haha.... -____-

and now i'm trying to figure out how to use it and i have no idea what i'm doing T___T

:D
it took a while for me too untill i got the hang out of it ;) but now i love working with my tablet... ;) so with a lot of patience and practice i know you will love this device in the end, too ;)

That's right

!!!! What if you haven't still discovered a hidden potential !! ^_^

Besides buying things on a whim is not bad, it's a way of pampering ourselves heheheh

Ps: when you get famous, will you still give me your autograph on the red carpet? *sparkles*