What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

... disappointed T_T

my cakes are just a giant pile of crumbs... i musst have been distracted... i think i put in too much baking powder :(

second go will be on wednesday

PAHAHAHAHA yes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that must be it! LOL

seriously... while i was baking i was listening to the strokes, and Interpol's sexy songs having dirty thoughts... seeing this REALLY tasty looking bread in my mind :D it made me whip the eggs, butter and sugar like crazy and my hands were shaking so much that the baking powder just wouldn't stop falling into the dough XD

on wednesday you will see a picture of todays product and the one i make in two days XD

weird...

am I in heat? I've been feeling flustered since yesterday and certain parts of my body are itching no matter how much attention I give them. Never experienced something like this before and it starts to get really bothersome.

We talked about it yesterday

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*pat pat* I hope it get's better reall soon or else I will have to come over with my XL toys and torture you :p

a little freaked out..

my iPhone suddenly shuts off and i can't turn it on, at all T__T i tried hard restart but it doesn't work. right now i'm trying to reset and restore my phone... it took so long, i'm getting anxious. can't make a phone call nor message anyone atm.... help meee.... T____T

So so so so happy i had the chance of being with my friends today!!! It's amazing how their laughter can heal any wound ^_^

Each minute with them is more than precious to me!!!