• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Suida

• Rumpleteaser

• Kukki

This was said by a workmate: "Can I call you so I can hear your beautiful voice?" I was flattered, but it was a bit weird in a corporate environment.

I was buying cigarettes for a friend at the mall and the shopkeeper looked at me and asked "Are you over 18?" "I'm 34." On the same note, around that time a friend asked me "Why do you have so many silver hairs in your bangs? You should dye your hair, they make you look old." The irony...

And also, another workmate asked me once "Will you let me pluck your eyebrows?" "Nope." A few days later, she went "I really like your eyebrows, how do you groom them?" "I don't." There's just no pleasing some people...

• 2 weeks later...

A woman that I gave directions to and actually let her tag along as we were heading in the same direction asked me like 3 times: "Are you a boy or a girl?" And I actually answered her the first time but the she kept repeating the question like she doubted me and starred at me the whole way.

The cashier from the supermarket asked me: "Are you even 18?"  last time I bought beer, after letting her know that I'm way over that age she was like: "You should grow up so people won't ask you if you're 18."

Some random old dude(around 50) mistook me for a prostitute as I was waiting to cross the street in an area frequented by them, the funny thing is that it was winter and I had my winter coat on and it was like 3 pm... He approached me and asked me: "How much?"

A random dude at the subway asked me: "Are you swedish?" . He asked in my native language that has nothing to do with swedish....

• 2 months later...