Weird Questions You've Been Asked

Sai-Miyoshi

Senpai: -stares-

Me: is there something wrong senpai?

Senpai: i am gonna make a new art and i wan't you to be my model..so can i see naked..

Me: Ehh? Art? naked?

Senpai: only for few weeks so let me see your naked body..

Me:k..k..k.Kono! Baka hentai yarou!! -yells and runs away-

[all though it was only for art]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Suida

• Rumpleteaser

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

Another scene when I attended conventions before and Cosplay weird sht.

I went to the convention as Killua and there's this girl who kept following me and squealing. Then she got another two people who kept on staring me and kept jabbing each other. Then when they couldn't resist it.

Le girl: Can I just pinch your cheeks?

Le me: Er---sure?

Le girls hug me without hesitation and I stood there like a dumb post and I thought she said to pinch my cheeks. I don't understand oh well.

I should've pat her back or something.

• 3 weeks later...

"Are you mad or something?"

"Do you think I'm fool? I know you don't believe of what I'm saying"

Eh?? I just look them in their eyes and I got those questions =_=

Gooosh!! >

Are you a boy or a girl?

When I was younger, I used to dress up like a boy all the time. My friends were mostly boys as well. They understood me more than girls ever did at least. I guess I was kind of a tomboy. Too many people asked me that question and it pissed me off a lot, but when I got a bit older, I started wanting to dress like other girls my age.

I still have my moments though when I get sick of girl clothing and just wear guy clothes again XD.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yeaa!! HAHA!! I feel you!! ^^ but for sure you can do both... It's super fun!! :D

---

Most of the people who don't talk to me that much asked me : "Are you a les?"

• 4 weeks later...

Haha okay, okay. So I have an ask fm account and usually get some creepers but this one question took the cake. I nearly fell over laughing when I read it. The question was:

Will you kick me in the balls? If so, how hard and what shoes will you wear? Also, what would you do afterwards?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAhahaaha...ahem....

My response:

DAFUQ?!

I once had a boy ask me if I would own him, like he got down on his knees and deep bowed and begged me to make him my slave/pet. I really didn't know how to respond at the time.

When I was talking to my friends like: "I want to read that manga!" Or "That manga looks awesome!"

Something like that. And then, my classmate overheard me and said "What? You read manga? That is a fruit right?"

Wew. I face palmed. They sure are dumb sometimes...

Well, because Manga in our language is a fruit, and manga in our language is a mango in english. =_=

Despite looking like I've just had the worst day of my entire life, someone had asked the unavoidable question, "Are you okay?"

When I was talking to my friends like: "I want to read that manga!" Or "That manga looks awesome!"

Something like that. And then, my classmate overheard me and said "What? You read manga? That is a fruit right?"

Wew. I face palmed. They sure are dumb sometimes...

Well, because Manga in our language is a fruit, and manga in our language is a mango in english. =_=

Oh, the wonders of the latin languages. I know the feel, bro.

So, once I told this very close friend of mine I am bissexual and he comes up to me and asks (I kid you not): "So, how do you clean up your ass? You know, as to not leave... You know... Marks?"

After a few second of silence, I burst into laughter (because I know the guy, I knew he was actually trully curious) and say: "THAT was inappropriate in SOOOO many levels."

Some kid tried wiping off my face one, he thought the freckles where some kind of dirt :No!: This was some years ago thou he grew up to be a little smarter :p

• 1 year later...

well the question wasn´t really weird since it came from a fujoshi

but once a girl asked out of the blue if I ever came from my ass .w.

still I didn´t know what to answer first and was a bit confused why she even wants to know that xD

I was a bit younger and probably more shy about my sex life lolol

haha back then when I was Innocent~ :p

in my third year in middle school someone from the newspaper department came to ask my impression of the school and the country - he thought for whatever reason I was a russian exchange student.

This isn't a question. This is just people who thought or assumed:

Two people (from another forum) thought I was thanking my brother or friend for helping me speak English. All because I wrote "thank you brother or friend" on my profile.

This is a question. Although I wouldn't think it's weird:

This was in high school-People would ask my brother if were related. Since I guess I don't look like him or family in general.

• 1 month later...

I always find what race or background I am as a weird question.

It annoys me sometimes, because it shows the person didn't take thee time to educate themselves..

• 1 month later...