[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Does anyone know when season 2 is set to be released?

Not positive when Season 2 comes out, from what I've read it'll probably be October/November 2016, I'm hoping it's wrong information and it'll be sooner. The actors did release a cool MV, it's on youtube

with English subtitles.

If you like Counter Attack you'll probably like the new series by ChaiJiDan, she's written another novel that's being made into a web series called Addicted/Heroin. There are some neat behind the scenes out. It comes out "Winter 2016" which hopefully means January or February not next December. No trailer for it yet but it appears to be about two high school students who just became step brothers. The BTS so far have included handcuffs and blindfolds, making out in a car, and the uke being seme-ish. I'm super stoked.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys~ I'm back lol

Ok, so with regards to season 2, Chai Jidan herself has confirmed the release for Season 2 and "Addicted" Webseries season 1 on Weibo, stating that "Counterattack" will be released every summer, while "Addicted" will be every winter.

You guys can watch English-subbed Qingyu guestings from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
l ^^

----

I'm not that active around here anymore, but if you guys would like to follow updates from Counterattack and both couples (Wu Suowei x Chi Cheng and Jiang Xiaoshuai x Guo Chengyu) you can follow

For updates for "Addicted", you can follow

Alright,

I've sat on this idea for a couple of weeks now and would like to leave he decision up to you guys. For those unable to buy the DVD (like myself; I unfortunately don't have any open accounts with the chinese banking system), I was thinking about subbing the uncut episodes 1-8, not including the special episode.

This would be a special endeavor and would require a password lock. If you like this idea, let me know. My goal is to get it done before January.

- Torpid.

But it is already subbed. There is a very active group and FB page that translated literally everything that has to do with Dayu and Dachi.

Also thanks to

for mentioning Addicted! I cannot wait to see another awesome webseries... is there any links that provide a read the novel? I'd like to read it to get the idea of the story.

Ok, with regards to the uncut version, the DVD is still currently on sale, so we encourage everyone to lay low first with the idea of subbing it, maybe just 'til the DVD's sale is over. We at Counterattack International Fans Facebook page have considered subbing it, but we haven't talked about it clearly yet, if not us, most likely

will (I have talked to her about this).

For the novel of "Addicted", my team (Just BL Things) collaborated with the Addicted Facebook to release CH1 soon~ The novel is currently being translated right now, hopefully we can release it by January 2015 so do stay tuned~~

. Hmm, I would have to look for them. Supposedly, I saw some of the uncut versions but the uncut versions included that part where they were making out in the living room, and the other one was the 'groin grabbing', if they were real and not 'rehearsals' or 'bad shots' then there weren't much dialogues?? Honestly, if these shots were because it was inappropriate, then there isn't much to sub! lol! Are there really more? That a sub team is needed for subbing these parts?

And

, I am forever grateful for your efforts and teams to make it so easily accessible to international fans. I can't thank you enough. I would order this DVD in a HEARTBEAT only if they sell it through yesasia (HK based) that accepts international payments but to my surprise, I cannot find it. (I live in US) I doubt amazon.jp has it. Other websites would probably require certain banking accounts or credit cards.

Though, if I'm not mistaken. You can email one of the guys at FB official if you want to order Counterattacks?

@Eerylin. Hmm, I would have to look for them. Supposedly, I saw some of the uncut versions but the uncut versions included that part where they were making out in the living room, and the other one was the 'groin grabbing', if they were real and not 'rehearsals' or 'bad shots' then there weren't much dialogues?? Honestly, if these shots were because it was inappropriate, then there isn't much to sub! lol! Are there really more? That a sub team is needed for subbing these parts?

More than sub Sloan, I want the uncut version because I want to see all that the actors gave to their characters. And... because I love the love scenes, specially between them ^^

The full uncut does not including the 'making off' - I believe there is version that includes all the takes for raunchy scenes. The main reason why I have been holding back is the same reason Maya states - the impact on support/sales. Again, if someone is already working on this, then I am not needed.

Torpid

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome~ With regards with the DVD, yes, you can order it through us at Counterattack International Fans ^^ Just send us a PM and my co-admin can talk to you (she is also US-based so yeah) or yeah you can send her an email~

About the Addicted thread, sure, why not? Expect a flood of updates from me there then xD

I'm not so sure with what the DVD's contents are, since I myself don't have mine yet, but I've seen some NGs all over YT... With regards to the subbing, still not update from Lovely Things, but if you'd wanna help out, then, please feel free to PM me ^^

@ Maya: I guess the DVD are not Zone 2, hum ? :Sad:

Sloan :

I am thinking about opening a new thread dedicated for Addicted/Heroin web series. What do you guys think?

I think "YEAH ! Go for it !" :Excited:

Can't wait for season 2. And oh my god, for those who had read the novel (chinese version) you know what I'm talking about. I really want to see 'this' scene. XD

Counterattacks will have three seasons. We already know season 2. but it'll be three total.

Aren't we lucky!!!

Edit: Although, not confirmed but it makes sense.

Thanks for all the things you did for this thread!!! Sorry for not acknowledging your efforts earlier.

Jam Couple Update!

I finally got the time to translate and sub this~ Yay! Hehe, enjoy ^^

"Innocent Playmates" by Chen Qiushi and Cai Zhao

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I had a couple questions.

1.) Is there a release date for season 2?

2.) Is there a place I can read the novel? ( I've tried wattled but the posts I found were chapter summaries which was a let down for me)

3.) I watched the series on youtube and the eps were labeled "uncut" but I didn't see much that would need to be cut and the eps weren't that long. Was this really the uncut version? How can I tell?

Thanks loves!!

Cheers!

1) release for season 2 hasn't been announced

2) if you mean in English, I'm not sure that the whole novel has been translated but if you read Chinese you can read it online

or buy the novel

3) if I remember correctly there were only cuts (1or2min) in episode 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.

All the episodes are only about 20 something minutes each

Thanks for the info and yes I meant in english. Sorry I forget that these sites are so diverse lol. Unfortunately I don't read Chinese (though I can understand small amounts because of my Cdrama obsession lol). Do you know if there is anyone posting english translation chapter by chapter? Thanks again!

Cheers :D

Thanks for the info and yes I meant in english. Sorry I forget that these sites are so diverse lol. Unfortunately I don't read Chinese (though I can understand small amounts because of my Cdrama obsession lol). Do you know if there is anyone posting english translation chapter by chapter? Thanks again!

Cheers :D

You can find the first 42 chapters of the novel tranlated here:

foxy2