[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Thanks for episode 4's sub!!! I think you need a partner, Torpid. It will be too much if you do it alone and you also have your life too.

I'm totally loving the series.

BTW, I found a very good eng sub for episode 5:

She also subbed an interview between Wang Qing and Jian Yu. The girls who are interviewing them are trying to fish out whether Wang Qing and Jian Yu are a couple and I agree with the girls! They do have a valid reason!!!

I'm so in love with these two!!! Are they called "Jam Couple"??? Their chemistry on and off screen are amazing!!!! It's just so hard to believe that they're not a couple in real life! Especially after you watch this interview!

If you're talkin about Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu, they're not called the Jam Couple, but "QingYu."

Jam Couple = Chen Qiu Shi + Cay Z

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talkin about Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu, they're not called the Jam Couple, but "QingYu."

Jam Couple = Chen Qiu Shi + Cay Z

Thanks!!! Why are they called the Jam Couple though? LOL. This series really need more fans so that we all can fangirls or fanboys together!

Thanks!!! Why are they called the Jam Couple though? LOL. This series really need more fans so that we all can fangirls or fanboys together!

That.. i still don't know why. Lol. Damn, right! As for me, I am more inclined to the relationship of Qing and Dayu tbh. Especially during behind the scenes~~ ♡

Thanks to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Found the latest subbed episodes up to episode 7, yay! Check the link for the yt channel below~ Man, what a ninja subber.
-san~! You can now focus solely with your personal matters without worrying about us. Thank you very much for your hardwork~! ♡ Goodluck with your college life~ *u*/ Been there already, now I'm preparing for my upcoming board exam... and QingYu is such a big distraction. Lol. Not that I'm complaining~~ ㅋㅋ

- Youtube

Thanks to
! Found the latest subbed episodes up to episode 7, yay! Check the link for the yt channel below~ Man, what a ninja subber.
-san~! You can now focus solely with your personal matters without worrying about us. Thank you very much for your hardwork~! ♡ Goodluck with your college life~ *u*/ Been there already, now I'm preparing for my upcoming board exam... and QingYu is such a big distraction. Lol. Not that I'm complaining~~ ㅋㅋ

- Youtube

After I watched episode 5 I return to finishing my report. I didn't think that she had subbed episode 6 let alone episode 7!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Now I have to stop writing my report and watch this HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm also QingYu shippers!!! These two really I have no words for them!!!! Whenever they're together it's just so intense that it gave butterflies in my stomach!!! And off screen they're also lovely!!!! So invested in this series as well!!!

I just the raw version of episode 8 and it's the end of season 1 and they haven't talked about any plan to continue for season 2 T____T I am so invested in this series!!!!

Apparently they are gonna release a DVD with uncut version! No wonder I feel like some scenes in the BTS are not shown in the aired version.

Thanks for episode 4's sub!!! I think you need a partner, Torpid. It will be too much if you do it alone and you also have your life too.

I'm totally loving the series.

BTW, I found a very good eng sub for episode 5:

She also subbed an interview between Wang Qing and Jian Yu. The girls who are interviewing them are trying to fish out whether Wang Qing and Jian Yu are a couple and I agree with the girls! They do have a valid reason!!!

I'm so in love with these two!!! Are they called "Jam Couple"??? Their chemistry on and off screen are amazing!!!! It's just so hard to believe that they're not a couple in real life! Especially after you watch this interview!

this aint Torpid'sans work right? .. just wondering why did he/she made the vid cut into parts.

this aint Torpid'sans work right? .. just wondering why did he/she made the vid cut into parts.

Maybe because youtube sometimes is a d*ck and doesn't allow video more than 10 minutes to be uploaded? The sub is really good so I don't have any complains. Besides the subber already read the novel so she is able to provide extra info :-)

aah I see. but this is not prolly Torpid'sans work/ but nonetheless i've seent the vid and its good. YT allows videos for over an 1hr .. just dont know her reason tho ..

How many eps does it have ??

Season 1 just ended with 8 episodes. Still waiting for the info abt the next seasons. Someone said it will be 3 seasons but idk :3

here's the link to the playlist of all the episodes from season 1 with eng subs in case you haven't watched it yet -

Torpid-san subbed the first 4 episodes too.

thank you . I'll watch it right now :3 I wanted to watch it so i'm really grateful to you :)

wc ^^

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. I love the main couple and how cute and couple-like they are in real life. I love that the secondary couple are dating in real life. I love that wusuowei starts off as a kind of dorky character but is actually super super handsome. I love everything about this show.

I can't remember where I read this and how official it was so don't get your hope up - but I think I remember seeing somewhere that it's going to have 3 seasons??? Is anyone able to confirm this idk...

Also, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE UNCUT VERSION finally we get to see all those scenes that were cut. omg I am too invested in this show now there's not turning back. ugh it's just so perfect thoooo

Haven't been on YO for a while but I logged on last week and saw this series and now I'm totally in love with it!!!

It's such a fun story.

Both couples are just so cute! Especially in the behind the scenes clips.

I really hope there will be a second season soon.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

um. ok so I was just about to go off to bed when this shit came up on my twitter newsfeed...

AN EXTRA EPISOOOODEEE (

)

and now I am unable to sleep bc of excitement

Such a shame that the download version is only available up to episode 4 T_T I don't have fast internet connection at home, therefor I'm really grateful for T. And the cc subs on youtube won't appear if you download the video from keepvid T_T

Such a shame that the download version is only available up to episode 4 T_T I don't have fast internet connection at home, therefor I'm really grateful for T. And the cc subs on youtube won't appear if you download the video from keepvid T_T

you can download the srt file (cc subs from yt) thru

just click the 'subtitles' format