[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Episode 3 is up.

Again, I worked with Erimyuuram - who will upload the video to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
If you haven't already, please join the

Download

[YouTube]

Note: There are 2 versions. Higher quality video had hard-coded Chinese subtitles, so they will be present. Lower quality only has the English Subtitles

I fixed the link!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 3 is up.

Download

Note: There are 2 versions. Higher quality video had hard-coded Chinese subtitles, so they will be present. Lower quality only has the English Subtitles

do i need to have mf acc to download the srt?because i cant open the folder :(

Episode 3 is up.

Download

I think there was a problem with link given Torpid'san .. the file folder doesnt show the downloadable videos >.

I think there was a problem with link given Torpid'san .. the file folder doesnt show the downloadable videos >.

try this link then:

Hey

Been trying to find decent quality(read. good quality English/Shinglish - XD) subtitles. Unfortunately "the vast" majority of subbed videos on YT are low quality Shinglish, watching is impossible...unbearable.

Thanks for the links, so happy it isn't basic Shinglish.

Big thanks! ^ . ^

Thank you so so so much Torpid'san for subbing and posting here~ no problem watching from the folder at all, great subs, the end of that episode was cute

I hope to have it ready by Tuesday. (I really want it ready by Monday night, but we will see). I apologize, I had some issues that took up my time.

dont worry about it,take your time its not like all you do is subbing XD

were already thankful for you subbing this for us, so some updates are just fine we can understand XD

Thanks for sharing the link to the fanfic, phunnoh

One interesting thing about this series is it brought some mostly quiet onlookers out into the discussion~

hello~ Found these series quite recently and this forum saved my life once again. It appears there are subbers over here! All hail their time and work. Thank you very very much for the English subs and don't worry about getting them out fast enough. We are a patient bunch, or some of us are. :D

But seriously, I don't know what words to use to express my gratefulness, just, you rock! :In love:

Episode 4 is up.

[update]:

First thing, I apologize for the extension of the Episodes release. This episode was extremely dialogue heavy, couple that with working a full-time job and distractions - from that, you get a week gone by. I'll be working on Episode 5 & 6 shortly.

Now, I have some bad new. I will b attending College in the next week and a half, so these translations will take even longer to be released. I will do my best, though! I do have Labor Day Weekend OFF, So I will at least try to get caught up.

Enjoy the new episodes.

Note: It looks as if episode 8 is the last one?

Episode 4 is up.

[update]:

First thing, I apologize for the extension of the Episodes release. This episode was extremely dialogue heavy, couple that with working a full-time job and distractions - from that, you get a week gone by. I'll be working on Episode 5 & 6 shortly.

Now, I have some bad new. I will b attending College in the next week and a half, so these translations will take even longer to be released. I will do my best, though! I do have Labor Day Weekend OFF, So I will at least try to get caught up.

Enjoy the new episodes.

Note: It looks as if episode 8 is the last one?

Thank you Torpid-san! ♡ Ehy~ No need to apologize, really. Take your time. We'll wait patiently~~ ♡

As far as I know, season 1 will have 8 episodes so.. I just hope they'll continue working on the next seasons despite of the dramas within the fandom :(

thank you for the episode 4 :)

and like what other said, we are here patiently waiting xD

is it final that they will have 8 episode? because i thought its suppose to be 10?

Thanks for episode 4's sub!!! I think you need a partner, Torpid. It will be too much if you do it alone and you also have your life too.

I'm totally loving the series.

BTW, I found a very good eng sub for episode 5:

She also subbed an interview between Wang Qing and Jian Yu. The girls who are interviewing them are trying to fish out whether Wang Qing and Jian Yu are a couple and I agree with the girls! They do have a valid reason!!!

I'm so in love with these two!!! Are they called "Jam Couple"??? Their chemistry on and off screen are amazing!!!! It's just so hard to believe that they're not a couple in real life! Especially after you watch this interview!