[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Alright,

I had some issues and only was able to complete Episode 1. I can tell you, that I appreciate those who subtitle, because it takes a lot of dedication. Can you guys please give me feed back on whether it's an improvement in comparison to other videos. If it is, I will dedicate more time to cleaning subs up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh.......i waited for this alooot...thank u so much for ur effort....its a big help.......i love you so much for this....thanks a million for the subs...i wll be really grateful if you continue to provide your help...especially for fans like us who have no other way to understand chinese...please please please please:In love:

Alright,

I had some issues and only was able to complete Episode 1. I can tell you, that I appreciate those who subtitle, because it takes a lot of dedication. Can you guys please give me feed back on whether it's an improvement in comparison to other videos. If it is, I will dedicate more time to cleaning subs up.

Torpid'san ... you've done a great job!!! Definitely had given justice on the series to us Int'l fans(Im soooooo sorry for the prev subs and the person who did it) but this guys right here, he did fabulous one!! I dont care if takes 2-3days for the other releases .. as long as it would be coming to you Im good. :)

I was actually smiling seeing those trans/subs on the vid. Sugooi!!!! :cool::Jumping around:

Please continue subbing/correcting the videos.

Thank you so much i was hoping someone will take the burden of subbing this awesome series and you are the brave one so thank so so verry much and keep going please you are our saver.

just click the hyperlink Torpid'san gave .. you may either watch or download it.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll have Episode 2 up by tonight!

yay! i am soooo happy :) now i can get a better understanding

Episode 2 is up. My goal is to have Episode 3 done by Wednesday.

Thank you so much for eng subs!

hello, thank you so much,i just found out this drama, and i cant believe you already subs two episodes, really great job, because since its chinese i thought i need to wait for like long time to see this subs XD so thank you very much :D

hi, im really in love with this series!! can you put the link here? thank you ^^

- - - Updated - - -

hello guys....i found this novel on internet but i cant read it since its in chinese .... anyone know where can i read translated of this novel ? thank you #dacchidayucouplejjang

can you put the novel link here for me? i also wanna to read the novel so badddd~ thank you

I can translate from Vietnamese to English, but I don't know how to sub a video. In Vietnam, they've already subbed to ep4.

gee thats great!! .. well maybe you can just place your trans to a word docu and just post it here .. and someone who knows will just use them, proof-read and hardsub it on the video.

- - - Updated - - -

It wants me to download it

theres an option there either to WATCH or DOWNLOAD it ..

I wanted to give you guys an update. Me and another user are collaborating for English subs. I anticipate that Episode 3 will be released tonight.