[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Is this true? Is this true? OMG, I can't keep calm. So many good news in 1 day. They are going to act in a movie??!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

If you love Wang Qing or QingYu or Jian Yu or MUSIC, vote for Wang Qing's Demo album. It is currently number 1. Let's make it top the monthly chart.

I know counterattack have poor quality than other BL drama but trust me.. the love Wangqing and Feng Jianyu share with each other are Real. Just look at them..

- - - Updated - - -

They are not like our avarage kpop/jpop otp which just bromance, they are not like our average Thai BL actor with their professionalism in their BL movie, they are more than that..

• 2 months later...

When can we expect S2 to air? I can't wait for the boys to come back. xD

It's a Love Or Hate kind of show and I love it sooo much!

• 2 weeks later...
When can we expect S2 to air? I can't wait for the boys to come back. xD

It's a Love Or Hate kind of show and I love it sooo much!

Both Wang Qing and Feng JianYu had expressed that they won't do the second season even if there will be one. They are done with CA.

Not done with each other though *winkwink*

I wonder why they stated that they wouldn't do another season... have they given any reason?

"Not done with each other though *winkwink*"

Don't tease! I doubt they're gay to begin with, maybe one of them is...

UPDATE

I feel like I've wasted my time on this... I am honestly very disappointed.

I wonder why they stated that they wouldn't do another season... have they given any reason?

"Not done with each other though *winkwink*"

Don't tease! I doubt they're gay to begin with, maybe one of them is...

UPDATE

I feel like I've wasted my time on this... I am honestly very disappointed.

why are you very disappointed?

And I'm not teasing, they really are not done with each other. They are releasing a movie together next month.

Do they have a bad relationship with Chai Jidan? It's been a while since I've been on weibo, but last time I checked, they both followed Chai Jidan and the Counterattack platform. Now I don't see those on their follow list anymore.

Do they have a bad relationship with Chai Jidan? It's been a while since I've been on weibo, but last time I checked, they both followed Chai Jidan and the Counterattack platform. Now I don't see those on their follow list anymore.

I think in some ways their relationship with CJD is complicated. As for now, they have cut all ties for future release of CA. I guess in a way they feel used and treated unfairly.

Wang Qing and Feng JianYu are doing their own thing now. Both individually and as a duo. I just don't think anyone can deny the chemistry and devotion these two have for each other.

This is the extended trailer for their new non-BL colab movie Infinite Fight.

[video=youtube;C-L4SaCjuP0]

And Feng JianYu (Wu SuoWei) just released a single and I personally really like it.

I think in some ways their relationship with CJD is complicated. As for now, they have cut all ties for future release of CA. I guess in a way they feel used and treated unfairly.

They feel used and treated unfairly? Why is that?

Not sure if it's been asked already, but what's their relationship off-stage... because I ship them so much. Seriously though, what's their private/working relationship?

It's sad there is no second season in the makings. I like the series a lot!

, I second
's call for a detailed explanation— what's that thing about them feeling used/treated unfairly? Can you elaborate? I haven't been following their careers so I have little to no idea of any drama between them and the CA crew.

Not sure if it's been asked already, but what's their relationship off-stage... because I ship them so much. Seriously though, what's their private/working relationship?

It's sad there is no second season in the makings. I like the series a lot!

, I second
's call for a detailed explanation— what's that thing about them feeling used/treated unfairly? Can you elaborate? I haven't been following their careers so I have little to no idea of any drama between them and the CA crew.

I recommend you watch their non-CA related videos to find out what is their relationship especially the full fancam of WangQing's birthday by Spicy Chicken (their fansite). For me, I 100% believe that they are together. I'm not one that believe every onscreen CP are together, this is the first time I've ever believed it. These two have a connection and chemistry I rarely see, even presenters that work with them for the first time always commented on how connected they are with each other. Once Feng JianYu said he wants to be singer and Wang Qing said "I'll help you." and he did. He bought a song from an establish songwriter/musician, he worked with the producer, he practically singlehandedly took care of everything, and This Summer was the result of that, they took home five prominent music awards for it. Shipping them is worth it.

Well there's not to say there won't be a second season, it's just that there is a 99% chance they won't have the same cast that's all. Regarding what happened, I'm not sure myself, just what I gather from information here and there, so please don't see what I wrote as an absolute, I don't want any fan wars. Everybody know CA's budget was dismal, they have no money for anything, they have to resort to using their own clothes and Wang Qing's private family properties to shoot, but because of the actors CA became a huge hit on the internet and CJD got a lot of money and sponsors which she use on Addicted instead of developing a better second season of CA. The talk of CA 2 only comes up when the money for Addicted dwindled down...now I think that's at least enough to understand why they would feel used?

But it's not an ongoing drama between them and CA crew, it's more like the last goodbyes were already said months ago and we're somewhat-friendly strangers from now on.

Index:

Wang Qing = Chi Cheng

Feng JianYu = Wu SuoWei

[...]Everybody know CA's budget was dismal, they have no money for anything, they have to resort to using their own clothes and Wang Qing's private family properties to shoot, but because of the actors CA became a huge hit on the internet and CJD got a lot of money and sponsors which she use on Addicted instead of developing a better second season of CA. The talk of CA 2 only comes up when the money for Addicted dwindled down...[...]

Them using the income generated from CA to finance Addicted is absolutely disgusting. I see no issue with them exploiting newly acquired sponsors for a different show because that's obviously how things are in the industry— I mean, c'mon, it's reasonable and normal— but using the earnings from CA to finance Adicted, at the cost of CA, is just disgusting. Big Thanks for the sump up!

I recommend you watch their non-CA related videos to find out what is their relationship especially the full fancam of WangQing's birthday by Spicy Chicken (their fansite). For me, I 100% believe that they are together. I'm not one that believe every onscreen CP are together, this is the first time I've ever believed it. These two have a connection and chemistry I rarely see, even presenters that work with them for the first time always commented on how connected they are with each other. Once Feng JianYu said he wants to be singer and Wang Qing said "I'll help you." and he did. He bought a song from an establish songwriter/musician, he worked with the producer, he practically singlehandedly took care of everything, and This Summer was the result of that, they took home five prominent music awards for it. Shipping them is worth it.

Well there's not to say there won't be a second season, it's just that there is a 99% chance they won't have the same cast that's all. Regarding what happened, I'm not sure myself, just what I gather from information here and there, so please don't see what I wrote as an absolute, I don't want any fan wars. Everybody know CA's budget was dismal, they have no money for anything, they have to resort to using their own clothes and Wang Qing's private family properties to shoot, but because of the actors CA became a huge hit on the internet and CJD got a lot of money and sponsors which she use on Addicted instead of developing a better second season of CA. The talk of CA 2 only comes up when the money for Addicted dwindled down...now I think that's at least enough to understand why they would feel used?

But it's not an ongoing drama between them and CA crew, it's more like the last goodbyes were already said months ago and we're somewhat-friendly strangers from now on.

Index:

Wang Qing = Chi Cheng

Feng JianYu = Wu SuoWei

Ooh, could you link me to the fancam birthday video (I tried finding it, but I assume the title is in Chinese)?

Index:

Wang Qing = Chi Cheng

Feng JianYu = Wu SuoWei

Thanks for the info! Interesting knowing all about that money issue, I knew CA didnt have that much budget, but I did not know CJD got money because of CA and went and used it on Addicted.

Also, I watched so many videos of them, bts, interviews, fan meetings and all (CA related), and I feel the same, I'm also not one of those that believe on-screen couples are real, or even ship them in real life as a couple (somehow I'm always afraid of making them uncomfortable if I ship them?). But after watching all those videos I really can't help myself, I really feel they care about each other so much, especially Wang Qing, the way he treats JianYu.

Ooh, could you link me to the fancam birthday video (I tried finding it, but I assume the title is in Chinese)?

This one is the fancam version, 3.5 hours long, HD HQ, they focus on DaYu whenever Wang Qing was off stage. If you need explanation on what they were saying or what was happening just give me a time frame and I'll explain as best I could

This one is the official Live version that they streamed real time with English Sub, yes, their fanclub translated a 3.5 hours video into English. Focus on WangQing as this is his official event. DaYu will appear on stage around the 02:50:00 mark. If you're patient enough to watch the whole thing you can see just how much Wang Qing kept glancing at where DaYu was seated and how many times he mentioned DaYu.

This one is the fancam version, 3.5 hours long, HD HQ, they focus on DaYu whenever Wang Qing was off stage. If you need explanation on what they were saying or what was happening just give me a time frame and I'll explain as best I could

This one is the official Live version that they streamed real time with English Sub, yes, their fanclub translated a 3.5 hours video into English. Focus on WangQing as this is his official event. DaYu will appear on stage around the 02:50:00 mark. If you're patient enough to watch the whole thing you can see just how much Wang Qing kept glancing at where DaYu was seated and how many times he mentioned DaYu.

I've watched videos of this but not the whole thing, I'll save this for later, thanks

(I'm obsessed with these two)

• 3 weeks later...

Since they don't have any Fanclub thread, I'll just put these here.

Our QingYu's new movie, Infinite Fight, was released today and it was AMAZING!!! Their chemistry is just undeniable and they look so good together, that height difference is killing me! If you have the means to watch it, I suggest you buy a ticket watch, you won't be disappointed.

BTS of their new movie, HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!!

Here Dayu was standing on 5 THICK magazines lol

Trailer for one of their latest variety show appearance

English sub for Dayu's latest single, released just three days ago, he wrote the lyrics himself and safe to say all of their Daughters know who he dedicates this song to

Them being amazing together in the Premiere of Infinite Fight

0066e00pjw1f5vn20l8bmj33bc27jhdy.jpg

0066e00pjw1f5vn2a1zm8j33m32eqnpk.jpg

0066e00pjw1f5vn9d8gorj32o0400b2d.jpg

0066e00pjw1f5vndizvo7j33hs2bux6t.jpg

0066e00pjw1f5urlo3uxej31l91217gx.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a great few weeks for Qingyu, their solo songs both went to number one, their new movie Infinite Fight received award nominations on three categories, and furthermore, the ticket for Dayu's Birthday event was released today and sold out within three seconds!

All hail Qingyu!!!!

Plus their Infinite Fight Fanmeeting in Chengdu last weekend was so sweet everyone ended up with a toothache!

Credit and Logo on the pics.

Qingyu being Qingyu at the Inifinite Fight Fanmeet

1szas4.jpg

2wp0cag.jpg

2wcpj4j.jpg

2iuxp41.jpg

33bptom.gif

kbywsl.gif

10yjoch.gif

If you wanna know what mirroring is, this is mirroring

21n01nr.gif

He is no longer the perfect Chi Cheng, he is now the best Wang Qing

10wsjr6.gif

xe4bgn.gif

2s8nvbl.gif

2z3ntrd.jpg

Wu Suowei's eyes were so captivating that even someone like Chi Cheng fell in love with them, and one of the reasons no one will ever be a better Wu Suowei than Dayu are those eyes. Eyes so big and beautiful! (warning: cuteness overload inside)

2upctqc.gif

23m0twp.gif

14vjmet.jpg

Wang Qing and Feng JianYu changed in so many ways, but one thing for sure is that Qingyu never changed!

Bonus: This Summer photoshoot

2qipi6e.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually, in all honesty I wish there will be CA2. Even witj other actors since Qingyu already announce that they wont continue with CA. I read the novel and liked it, would really want to see CA2.

I just hope the new actors would have even a little bit of Qingyu's chemistry lol

• 4 weeks later...

someone know where I can find the eng sub of the uncut version?

I have found this with eng sub, but it is the cut version:

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the link of the uncut episodes of CounterAttack with eng subs here? Everyone keeps mentioning there is but no links are provided lol Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!